PDA

View Full Version : How do you treat your Dancers?

Mastridonicus
06-19-2005, 03:44 PM
RIL and proud here. If its in my wallet, my ATF can have it.

The question before the board, is how do you treat the dancers? I mean, everyone goes to clubs to have a good time, so obviously getting lickered up and making people eat their teeth is non condusive of the primary objective.

When I go to a club, its normally because I'm lonely, or I am looking for inspiration of some type. Emotional of course. Its normally never sexual, tho it has gone that way sometimes.

I'm no idiot. I don't step foot in a club without money to burn. And following is how I spend it.

If I am not approached <I believe I'm a good looking guy, and I always go alone> in the first 1/2 hour, I call it a bust and go. But I make Eye contact and Smile.
When I am approached, normally the first line from her is a perfect forcast for the whole evening. Especially in what her eyes are doing. If she looks at me and asks a non club purchase related question then normally its going to go well. But I normally dismiss on 'Wanna buy me a drink?'. C'mon.

Normally a good conversation ensues. At this stage I make one point of myself. To tip for the conversation. She could be talking to anyone else, but she's talking to me, work or not, I'll pay to keep her around.

I normally continue discussing with her, and sometimes she may leave and comeback, till her first stage dance. In this time, If she's suffered through me this long, I'll offer drinks and etc perfect genetleman stuff. It's a Gentleman's Club. Not Horny HighSchool Boys Club. Upon seeing her stage dance, this would normally seal my interest. Again I'm no fool, I watch the regular tippers, and make sure that if I want to see this girl at my table after the dance, I tip for the kill. I normally wait for the third song. Then I tip and make sure I request she comes and sees me afterwards.

I am totally not in control from that point on. Normally Smitten for the evening, I admit total defeat and am ready to submit my total evening results to the employee of the establishment.

All I can tell you is I don't like to ask. I do however appreciate being told up front about the cost of dances.

Generally I can say is that I have my own personal rules.

1: I am paying to feel special, However that doesn't excuse me from the responsibility of making her feel special, and reinforcing that with some serious green. But honestly, if you're going to these places concerned about cash flow, don't bother, its not fair to you nor the dancer. I ENJOY learning about her, and I enjoy attempting to make her happy. What I am paying for is for her to lie through her teeth and not leave me feel rejected as I'm sure she would had we met under circumstances where money is not involved.

2: I do not touch the dancer until she has expressed her comfort zone. Period.
One time I had a girl approach me and after an hour of chit chat and about 90.00 of mine in her hand, she put her arm around me and put her leg over mine. It was wonderful, it felt liberating. And it also defined a respectful zone of touching.

3: In the V.I.P./LD booth, refer to number 2. WHATEVER HAPPENED ON THE FLOOR THROW OUT THE WINDOW. This is a new place, new rules, and I totally respect that. I normally let the dancer know that I will let her put my hands where they are allowed to go. If she's good, she'll get me to loosen up. Its not that I am uncomfortable, its just that it ruins the fantasy if I go nuts and get thrown out :D Body language goes a LONG way.

4. I've been offered extras, who hasn't. I normally get them offered to me in one way or another. NEVER ASSUME. I normally do not take a dancer up on an offer of extras, maybe its just me, but if I'm 5 or 6 songs into it, I like to believe she would know me well enough to not have to ask. Not saying I would refuse it, but if I was out with this girl, she'd probably just do it, not ask. It makes a guy feel wanted. <Note, I rarely get offered extras on a first/second visit> but like I said, its the closeness to a female that I desire. No matter what, the dancer is garaunteed a tip. However I make sure to tip her in the amount that the extras cost. There are two reasons why a dancer offers extras in my opinion. A: Cause she wants the money and you're not a total barfbag customer. B: You've made her want to offer them to you. Either reason imo makes it a compliment that its even mentioned, thats worth a tip.

My ATF currently works at Ybor Strip. She never ever offered any extras/did anything illegal. She defined everyone of these steps for me. But thats another thread. I have always felt that dancers perform a service for men and should be greatly rewarded for that. It pisses me off to see them looked down on. These people can be the best friends you've ever had.

I know, total sap. But what can I do huh? At least I am not a Stalker. AT LEAST. I just want to hear other's points of view. If any.

mr_punk
06-20-2005, 01:21 AM
I just want to hear other's points of view. If any.ask and ye shall receive.

The question before the board, is how do you treat the dancers?
i treat them as if they're life size action figures.

If I am not approached <I believe I'm a good looking guy, and I always go alone> in the first 1/2 hour, I call it a bust and go.my view is the box of corn flakes isn't always going to fall off the supermarket shelf into your cart. so, i don't wait to be approached. if i have a specific stripper in mind. i either get a waitress to bring her over or i flag her down myself.

When I am approached, normally the first line from her is a perfect forcast for the whole evening. Especially in what her eyes are doing. If she looks at me and asks a non club purchase related question then normally its going to go well. But I normally dismiss on 'Wanna buy me a drink?'. C'mon.err...strippers have eyes...and heads and they speak? i never bothered to notice.

In this time, If she's suffered through me this long, I'll offer drinks and etc perfect genetleman stuff. It's a Gentleman's Club. Not Horny HighSchool Boys Club.no, but the right sc can be like a whorehouse.

Again I'm no fool, I watch the regular tippers, and make sure that if I want to see this girl at my table after the dance, I tip for the kill.well, if you're an admitted RIL. i would hold off on describing yourself as not being a fool.

All I can tell you is I don't like to ask.why not?

I am paying to feel specialsure, you're paying these biatches to be nice to you.

I ENJOY learning about her, and I enjoy attempting to make her happy. What I am paying for is for her to lie through her teeth and not leave me feel rejected as I'm sure she would had we met under circumstances where money is not involved.too PLish and RIL for my tastes...cannot compute.

2: I do not touch the dancer until she has expressed her comfort zone.i could give a crap about a stripper's comfort zone. if i'm in a two-way contact club and the stripper isn't giving two way contact because she feels uncomfortable. she needs to take her tired ass to a club with less contact.

No matter what, the dancer is garaunteed a tip. However I make sure to tip her in the amount that the extras cost.if a stripper does nothing for me. no matter what, she's guaranteed to get nothing.

My ATF currently works at Ybor Strip. She never ever offered any extras/did anything illegal. if my ATF worked in a very high mileage club and she didn't get nasty with me. she wouldn't be my ATF in the first place.

Gendai73
06-20-2005, 08:04 AM
i treat them no different than i would in normal life.

if i let slide in the club i'll start to do it normal life too.

which in many cases is a bad thing.

evan_essence
06-21-2005, 09:09 AM
i could give a crap about a stripper's comfort zone. if i'm in a two-way contact club and the stripper isn't giving two way contact because she feels uncomfortable. she needs to take her tired ass to a club with less contact.Well, now, let's be more precise. You've said before you'll just get one dance and send her on her way after you find she doesn't meet your expectations. That includes instances in which her comfort zone doesn't match your comfort zone but hers does match club policy. So, in some cases, her ass can be vigorous enough for the club but too tired for you. And even in cases where she needs to take her ass elsewhere, you give enough of a crap that you're not trying to force yourself into her tired ass to expand her comfort zone but are merely moving on. Did I get that right?

-Ev

SportsWriter2
06-21-2005, 10:31 AM
And even in cases where she needs to take her ass elsewhere, you give enough of a crap that you're not trying to force yourself into her tired ass to expand her comfort zone but are merely moving on. Did I get that right?
Mr P, I think Ev wants to know if the dancer in your avatar had ever let anyone do that to her before?

mr_punk
06-23-2005, 08:29 PM
oh $h*t, it's one-half of the wonder twin team.

Well, now, let's be more precise.oh, but let's not be more precise. i meant exactly what i wrote.

You've said before you'll just get one dance and send her on her way after you find she doesn't meet your expectations.now, that's funny. BTW, you're right. i did make such a statement. anyway, what's funny is that you think the type of stripper i'm describing is actually making some sort of effort to meet any kind of expectation. that's hardly the case here. she isn't even meeting the bare minimum requirements of her duties.

That includes instances in which her comfort zone doesn't match your comfort zone but hers does match club policy.well, this isn't one of those instances and it isn't about a clash of comfort zones. unless, you think it's unreasonable for a customer who goes to a sc fully aware that the club is a two-way contact club. the sc itself not only advertises, but allows two-way contact as a policy. the strippers who work in said club are fully aware that strange men are allowed to grab their tits and ass during an LD. yet, when a customer grabs her ass or tits during a LD. the stripper moves his hands away because she feels "uncomfortable" with the contact. now, that's one tired ass stripper. no...make that one tired ass and scamming stripper.

Did I get that right?not even close. you couldn't lead a monkey to a banana raffle.

evan_essence
06-24-2005, 05:40 AM
oh $h*t, it's one-half of the wonder twin team.Sorry, I know we can't make a sandwich with just half, but I don't dictate where my twin shows up.

the sc itself not only advertises, but allows two-way contact as a policy. the strippers who work in said club are fully aware that strange men are allowed to grab their tits and ass during an LD. yet, when a customer grabs her ass or tits during a LD. the stripper moves his hands away because she feels "uncomfortable" with the contact. now, that's one tired ass stripper. no...make that one tired ass and scamming stripper.She terminated all of your touching by requiring you to keep your hands to the side? The cow! I'm shocked. I guess you're right about YMMV.

not even close. you couldn't lead a monkey to a banana raffle.Banana raffle? Sounds like a glossary term for the chance I take with any given customer of having something poking at me. As in, "All I've ever won is the banana raffle at work" or "I'm off to the nightly BR."

-Ev

SeppeSai
06-24-2005, 09:19 AM
My treatment of the girls is the same, whether it be on a visit to the ATF or a drop-in to waste some time at the place by work.

I treat them with respect, kindness, decency, humor, generosity, and dignity.

I've turned out pretty good with almost all the dancers that I've come in contact with, nothing like the OTC adventure crew we have here, but well enough to enjoy their company.

Clark
06-28-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm a lot more complimentary to my ATF than other dancers, but I treat them all quite well. I'm not rich, so i have to get as far as I can with personality.

Casual Observer
06-28-2005, 08:55 PM
This must be some troll...who let all the hapless PL/RILs in here?

mr_punk
06-29-2005, 10:56 AM
She terminated all of your touching by requiring you to keep your hands to the side?no. anyway, why would a stripper require a customer keep his hands to the side in a two-way contact club? i didn't mention anything about trying to fingerbang a stripper or anything else along those lines.

I guess you're right about YMMV. YMMV?...bwhahahahaha...you know, YMMV isn't some catchphrase that applies to every given customer-stripper interaction action under the sun. it certainly doesn't apply in this case. it's no big state secret that there are strippers who work in such clubs that can't tolerate contact as well as others or are just plain uncomfortable with contact period and her reasons have nothing to do with the current customer.

quite frankly, i couldn't give a damn about the exact reason. i really don't care why and i don't wish to know. i don't have the time nor inclination to play Dr.Phil and concern or involve myself with boner-killing stripper drama. i go to sc to relax. so, whatever her problem may be. i didn't create it. so, it's not my problem, but she's making it a problem. i don't want problems. i don't pay for problems. i pay for results. but hey, perhaps you're right. it may be a asking little too much to require a flaky stripper to do her f*#king job.

evan_essence
06-30-2005, 04:47 AM
no. anyway, why would a stripper require a customer keep his hands to the side in a two-way contact club? i didn't mention anything about trying to fingerbang a stripper or anything else along those lines.Is this a trick question? You reported two-way contact was advertised and she didn't fulfill the advertising claims. What else would I conclude but she gave one-way contact?

YMMV?...bwhahahahaha...you know, YMMV isn't some catchphrase that applies to every given customer-stripper interaction action under the sun. it certainly doesn't apply in this case. it's no big state secret that there are strippers who work in such clubs that can't tolerate contact as well as others or are just plain uncomfortable with contact period and her reasons have nothing to do with the current customer.Well, maybe they're keeping state secrets from me at my club; I wouldn't be surprised, considering I mind my own business to fair success. Nevertheless, this forum had me convinced that all strippers will put out given the proper mix of female desire, male appeal, monetary reward and possibly an offer of controlled substances. Previously, I thought that was just me. Now you're saying what I thought was billed as universal truth is not. I'm so confused.

quite frankly, i couldn't give a damn about the exact reason. i really don't care why and i don't wish to know. i don't have the time nor inclination to play Dr.Phil and concern or involve myself with boner-killing stripper drama. i go to sc to relax. so, whatever her problem may be. i didn't create it. so, it's not my problem, but she's making it a problem. i don't want problems. i don't pay for problems. i pay for results. but hey, perhaps you're right. it may be a asking little too much to require a flaky stripper to do her f*#king job.Yeah, isn't it a bitch when strippers don't follow the advertised club standards? I hate it when some girl won't fall in line with policy. G*ddammit, what are those c#nts thinking? That they can just do their own thing? As much or little as they want?? Don't they realize it throws the business model out of kilter when they deviate like that?? When you advertise it's a strip club and the code of conduct is such and such, those standards have merit and you damn well better not be offering something beyond that. Oh, wait, you were applying that concept hypocritically, weren't you? I just realized you're advocating standards only as a floor but not a ceiling. My bad. I thought we actually agreed on something. Sorry about that concept cutting both ways and all.

-Ev