PDA

View Full Version : What's your ATF/mix strategy?

SportsWriter2
06-28-2005, 11:09 AM
How do you know when to go with an ATF and when to encourage competition among dancers? What are your best memories in each category?

I'll go with an ATF if she's responsible, affectionate, and comes right over when I walk in the door. But I won't do it in more than one club, because it cuts off too many options.

I copied these gems from a Pink thread that went astray:

Actualy, weather it be boob jobs or just a few dances, you are MUCH better off spreading the love....so to speak. When I fell hard into RILdom years ago over my first ATF it was because I was exclusive with her and allowed myself to beleive all the SS she was feeding me. When she dropped off the face of the earth, a dozen dancers where all after my time and my money. I figured out pretty quickly that it was fun having a lot of attention from a lot of dancers, especialy after spending a year or so sitting around waiting for my ATF to come over. A little competition among the ladies for your lapdance budget is a good thing. Trust me.

A good lesson learned, yoda

Dancers often feel contempt for a guy who waves them off continually because the poor PL is infatuated with ONE, and ONLY one girl. We know he'll never get what he really wants from her, and meanwhile he's missing out on all the goodies we have to offer, if he'd only let us get nekkid and writhe on him in the VIP.....Don't be one of those guys!
Good points, but I've always had slightly more fun in the ATF mode.

yoda57us
06-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Sporty: Aside from my initial RIL experience, The ATF aproach worked well for me for many years. When my last one retired 2 years ago I figured it would be a matter of time before a new one came along. It hasn't happened yet. I don't spend as much time in any one club as I used to and my visitation habits vary depending on my work schedule. A very sweet fav of mine kept a B-day gift for me in her locker for three months last year waiting for me to make it to her club when she was working. The last two near ATF's I've found have both become OTC friends and I don't patronize them at work anymore. What I have now is a group of two or three girls in each club that I visit (and there are about six). If I spent enough time in any of those clubs who knows what would happen. Everyone goes for different reasons. I think my reasons have changed over the years. The type of ITC relationship I'm seeking has changed also.

The point is to feel like you are enjoying yourself, not being used or feeling obligated to someone. If you are enjoying whatever type of relationship you have with a dancer or dancers then you are on the mark.

Casual Observer
06-28-2005, 02:40 PM
I can't seem to do an ATF strategy; I get so easily sidetracked and interested in a broad range of chicks in a single club that I can't just patronize one.

There are five girls on rotation at my home club at present, and they're all very cool.

SeppeSai
06-28-2005, 03:25 PM
My ATF happens to be a dream come true in the looks department and after seeing her up close and personal in VIP, she totally won me over in terms of where I should spend my money.

Her style is the definition of sensual, she dresses well, and those looks render me speechless every time out.

In short, no other dancer in her club comes close. Not by a country mile.

FBR
06-28-2005, 04:59 PM
How do you know when to go with an ATF and when to encourage competition among dancers? What are your best memories in each category?

I'll go with an ATF if she's responsible, affectionate, and comes right over when I walk in the door. But I won't do it in more than one club, because it cuts off too many options.

I enjoy the whole concept of an ATF in spite of the fact that it creates an RIL temptation. Ive gone the whole gammut from ATF to flockettes and back again. Right now Miss D keeps me pretty happy. I still tip the other dancers and buy drinks for them (assuming they come over and hang out). But the major flow of dollars go her way.

I'm chuckling about your comment on "competition". I tried that one time and she encouraged me to tip and/or do dances with the other gals. Threw me for a loop LOL I can't figure out if she truly didnt give a shit or if it was reverse psychology :O

FBR

Sh0t
06-28-2005, 07:43 PM
strip clubs don't require strategy

What yoda said above applies to girls you are dating too, good shit

Clark
06-28-2005, 10:13 PM
I only go to the club when my ATF is working, but she can't spend all her time with me, so rather than sit in the corner, I spend some time with the other dancers. I probably spend money about 50/50.

yoda57us
06-29-2005, 04:56 AM
strip clubs don't require strategy

What yoda said above applies to girls you are dating too, good shit

Thanks Shot, that's always been pretty much my school of thought.

yoda57us
06-29-2005, 05:00 AM
I'm chuckling about your comment on "competition". I tried that one time and she encouraged me to tip and/or do dances with the other gals. Threw me for a loop LOL I can't figure out if she truly didnt give a shit or if it was reverse psychology :O

FBR

It's pure confidence when a dancer does that. My retired ATF was the same way. In fact, when a friend of hers started working at the club she encouraged me to give her a whirl. She knew that we had a conection that another dancer could never break. That's what an true ATF is all about for me.

mr_punk
06-29-2005, 10:25 AM
How do you know when to go with an ATF and when to encourage competition among dancers?i don't do the ATF thing. i keep a starting roster of players and if that player doesn't consistently produce. it's back to the bench and i call in a sub.

I'm chuckling about your comment on "competition". I tried that one time and she encouraged me to tip and/or do dances with the other gals. Threw me for a loop LOL I can't figure out if she truly didnt give a shit or if it was reverse psychology.i've found that you really don't have to encourage much competition among strippers. most of them are competitive in the first place. they're always pumping for information, trying to get an edge and looking to take a bigger piece of the pie from the other strippers. stripper complacency can be more of a problem than competition.

doc-catfish
06-29-2005, 01:29 PM
It goes a little something like this:

* Bad Analogy Warning! *

Think of strip clubs as buffet restauraunts and think of strippers as the food items at those buffets. Obviously each night of the week, the spread is slightly different, and on occasion new items are introduced and older ones are replaced, but to some degree there is a consistency is what foods you will see, (albeit not neccesarily a good consistency). Now just as every SC customer can only spend so much money before his tiproll is depleted, a buffet customer can only consume only so many calories before his stomache is full.

So lets take your typical customer making a trip to Buffet X. He's never been to Buffet X (or any buffet) before, therefore he has no frame of reference on the specifications or quality of the spread. Therefore he tends to sample a little of several different items. Some are to his liking, and some aren't. But he concludes the experience was pleasant enough for a return visit.

On the second trip, he now has a frame of reference, and while he still tends to sample items, he loads up a bit heavier on items that he enjoyed from his last trip. He again walks out satisfied, and plans another visit.

On the third trip, except for a drink and a side item, he has decided to gorge solely on fried chicken. In fact, he concludes that the fried chicken is the primary reason he visits Buffet X.

By the fourth and fifth trips, its nothing but fried chicken. He makes changes in his discretionary budget to where he can enjoy the fried chicken at Buffet X more often.

On the sixth trip, he eats nothing but fried chicken again, except this time it suddenly doesn't taste as good. Two hours later, he has his head buried in a toilet as a result on the fried chicken being contaminated with salmonella. The restaurant, having taken his fried chicken patronage for granted, began taking short cuts in the way it was prepared.

The customer then decides that it would perhaps be better to lay off of fried chicken and go back to sampling the other items, even if it means going over to the competing Buffet Y to do it. He develops an affection for the mashed potatoes at Buffet Y, and over the course of several visits the cycle repeats itself.

After several buffets, and several rounds of near exclusive obsession with a particular item, all of which end in a naucious bout of food poisoning, he begins to lose interest in buffet dining altogether.

I hope the moral to this story is obvious. ;)

bassackwards
06-29-2005, 04:08 PM
I never really thought about it like that before. Doc makes quite a good point though, IMO. The buffet's a great metaphor for SCs. Hey doc, any ideas how to spot the bad food before it's too late? ;D

FBR
06-29-2005, 06:27 PM
It's pure confidence when a dancer does that. My retired ATF was the same way. In fact, when a friend of hers started working at the club she encouraged me to give her a whirl. She knew that we had a conection that another dancer could never break. That's what an true ATF is all about for me.

i don't do the ATF thing. i keep a starting roster of players and if that player doesn't consistently produce. it's back to the bench and i call in a sub.
i've found that you really don't have to encourage much competition among strippers. most of them are competitive in the first place. they're always pumping for information, trying to get an edge and looking to take a bigger piece of the pie from the other strippers. stripper complacency can be more of a problem than competition.

I hear what youre saying, guys, but it still fucks me up mentally when a stripper encourages me to spend money on someone other than her. Im thinkiing...Ok...I hint about spending money on another dancer and they should be pissed, right? Being an old bastard Im more used to traditional competition. If she is like...lalalala...have fun...its disconcerting LOL

Miss D called me this afternoon to tell me she wasnt working today. I was itching for some club vibs so I hit the "old" club with my kid. It was fun. Now Im wondering if I can be true blue after all the attention from the former flockettes ::)

God, I love this drama. Miss D is working tomorrow afternoon so naturally I will tell her I hit the old club. Could be sparks of anger or a shrug of disinterest. Only the Shadow knows (a quote for all the older members).

FBR

SportsWriter2
06-29-2005, 07:25 PM
God, I love this drama. Miss D is working tomorrow afternoon so naturally I will tell her I hit the old club. Could be sparks of anger or a shrug of disinterest.

The best competition is a dancer she's never seen in another club. The dancer doesn't even have to be real. ;)

Katrine
06-29-2005, 11:27 PM
Wow, I can't believe you and your dancers put so much time into caring about this. If my reg is with another chick, she can fucking have him. Sometimes my regs go for the extras girl, sometimes they skip alltogether and call a hooker, and some times they come to me.

Greedy, greedy all around.

yoda57us
06-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Wow, I can't believe you and your dancers put so much time into caring about this. If my reg is with another chick, she can fucking have him. Sometimes my regs go for the extras girl, sometimes they skip alltogether and call a hooker, and some times they come to me.

Greedy, greedy all around.

Wow Kat, you just described my routine to the letter. This is getting scary;)

grove542000
06-30-2005, 03:30 PM
Part of my critiera for an ATF is that her personal characteristics blow you away to such an extent that you have no choice but to spend all possible time with her any time she is in the house. Thus, the whole idea of conscious strategizing never comes into play. The dancer is far too compelling to you to permit such intentional planning.

In ten years of going to Sc's, I've had two such ATFs, one for about 18 months, (until her retirement), and one currently. This is out of probably a couple of hundred dancers I've spent time with in one way or another. And I think that's about the right proportion (Now I guess you can see where the P in PL came from....)

Xanthus
06-30-2005, 07:40 PM
I can't bring myself to spend all of my play money on just one dancer. I definitely have a small group of favorites, but part of the allure of strip clubbing would be lost for me if I started being monogamous, so to speak. Though, there is one dancer who might be able tempt me into the ATF thingy, but I usually end up getting fuckoed when I go to her club, so its kind of a moot point