PDA

View Full Version : photographer offering his services in PA/NJ/DE

breastlove
07-14-2005, 10:37 PM
Hey all,

I'm a semi-pro Photographer looking to photograph some local beautiful and sexy women. I adore the female body, and want to build a portfolio of work to continue my way into the adult entertainment field.

The sessions are completely free of charge, and you get copies of all the pictures taken. I can even burn you a CD of the pictures on site.

I am looking for nude, non-nude, and naughty models. Every type has it's charm, and it's up to us to make it sexy. I will direct and pose you to get the best photos we can, but untimately what happens at the shoot is completely your choice. You will never be made to do something you are not comfortable doing. Sessions are one on one for maximum confortability and inhibition, but if you require a chaperone it can be arranged.

What happens to the photos is up to you. The photos will not be used for anything without your permission, and I will sign a contract stating so. I have a website in the works that can be a profitable place for your pictures, and get you exposure as well. You may also use your copy of the photos for any personal needs or self promotion.

So if you are looking to lose some inhibitions and get sexy for the camera then contact me, and we can discuss your needs and schedule a session.

Hope to hear from you,

Elijah

[email protected]

cinammonkisses
07-15-2005, 10:21 AM
Elijah, you plan on "offering" your services based on TFP or paid? Also, just to save from further aggrevation. Do you have a sample model release that you can post up so that the ladies of SW can review it?

Thank you,
CK

Oh, just noticed....so you are trying to post models images on your website, which you will in turn use as a paysite? That will make YOU money, not the dancer.

breastlove
07-16-2005, 10:56 PM
Just to clarify-

I'm not looking to make money, I'm doing this because I enjoy it, and want to get better at it.

I don't have a website, but I am definitely considering one for the future. The pictures I take are between the model and I, she can do whatever she wants with them. If I create a website then I would offer to post some of the girl's pictures, and they would be compensated for it. If they do not then I wouldn't post them, and the contract would say so.

Again- I like doing this. Being able to photograph beautiful and sexy women is incredibly fun, and if I can help the girls out then so much the better.

I'll work on posting an example release form if that would help.

Stay sexy,

Breastlove

P.S. Cinammonkisses you look gorgeous ;D

grinew127
07-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Word of caution

Read this link

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51642

cinammonkisses
07-17-2005, 11:21 AM
Oh, don't worry about me Grinew! That's why I even responded to this posting. I know a scam when I see one!

breastlove
07-20-2005, 12:04 AM
Good lord... People this is not a scam. This is something fun, something enjoyable. There are not people lurking in the shadows to attack you at every corner.

I am doing this because I like photography, and I especially like taking pictures of beautiful women. For some strange reason I find photographing a voluptuous body much more rewarding then a grassy field. Call me crazy, but that's just the way it is.

There are contracts/releases for the simple fact that it's neccessary in this day and age for no one to get hurt. Everything will be in plain english, no mountains of legalese. If you read it and disagree then you say "no", and it's a done deal.

Pretty simple.

breastlove
08-01-2005, 04:54 AM
*Bump*

leebay88
08-01-2005, 07:15 AM
breastlove,

There are 100's of photographers just like you and 99% are all dirtbags. The only way this works is you need to gain trust in the girls so they feel more comfortable with you. My friend does this occasionally but he has a real photogtaphy business which has led to a few girls getting modeling gigs.

If you are looking to just start out you may need to pay the girls to shoot them. You also need samples. You will probably have better luck at ODP or other sites where models advertise.

Good luck

infra-red
08-01-2005, 01:36 PM
I'm not trying to start a pissing contest, but, if I hear that bullshit about glamour photogs all being dirtbags again, I'm going to throw up. JEEEEEEESSSSSUUUUUUSSSS!

breastlove
08-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Seriously, Lets hear it for all us non-dirtbags! ;D

I think what I offer is pretty fair, I'm giving out professional quality prints for free which is a pretty good deal in my eyes.

Jay Zeno
08-03-2005, 09:30 AM
There's plenty of places to find models without trying to harvest them from a dancer site, especially when dancers get hit up for photo shoots all the time from creepy guys.

Showing up on Stripper Central, stating love for the female form, claiming professional-quality photographs, with the work sight unseen, and with a yahoo address - don't expect much enthusiasm.

amylynnej
08-06-2005, 10:14 AM
This is a scam. If you want to be a photographer try a workshop or hire local girls. If you want to be a model, get someone you trust to take pics of you first and then submit them to reputable people, even on the net youll find quality people.

Wannabes who lurk on these sites are dirtbags looking to get a girl in their home or so called studio. Dont be a victim to this guy.

breastlove
08-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Thank you Jay for being constructive, and thank you Amy for being, well...

Make of it what you will, but I'm getting tired defending something I think is a good thing and mutually beneficial. I thought "hmmmm I would like to take pictures of women who are uninhibited... most dancers/strippers are quite uninhibited... they could get quality pictures and I could get practice... hmmm"

If you would like to have a photo shoot then fantastic, I'm all ears. But if you want to be a paranoid android, and call people you've never met names, then have fun with that.

Jay Zeno
08-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Just because a woman is uninhibited enough to bare it in a strip club session for money doesn't mean she wants that image publicly available. It's a whole different arena.

breastlove
08-09-2005, 10:06 PM
You are right, of course it is.

But no one is having their pics on public display unless they choose to.

leebay88
08-10-2005, 06:37 AM
Thank you Jay for being constructive, and thank you Amy for being, well...

Make of it what you will, but I'm getting tired defending something I think is a good thing and mutually beneficial. I thought "hmmmm I would like to take pictures of women who are uninhibited... most dancers/strippers are quite uninhibited... they could get quality pictures and I could get practice... hmmm"

If you would like to have a photo shoot then fantastic, I'm all ears. But if you want to be a paranoid android, and call people you've never met names, then have fun with that.

You can see how most of the reaction from the girls are. This is a very flooded industry with a lot of dirtbags. That's why everybody will have their defense up. Your best bet is to go to www.onemodelplace.com and find a local girl and start to gain her trust. She will only work for you once she feels comfortable and she will probably come with some sort of bodyguard.

What you are offereing is great but again you are not the only one and there are a lot of smooth talkers in this industry.

You also need samples to send out. Do you have a portfolio? I wouldn't focus on nude also.

again, good luck

steveabn
09-07-2005, 03:15 PM
go to lots of models they state their limits. Pay for the service only way you get free models is if you are an established reputable photographer and the girl can use the photos otherwise you are just trying to get something for nothing

TheJaspMan
09-27-2005, 04:28 PM
breastlove,

There are 100's of photographers just like you and 99% are all dirtbags. The only way this works is you need to gain trust in the girls so they feel more comfortable with you. My friend does this occasionally but he has a real photogtaphy business which has led to a few girls getting modeling gigs.

If you are looking to just start out you may need to pay the girls to shoot them. You also need samples. You will probably have better luck at ODP or other sites where models advertise.

Good luck

What is 'ODP'?

bella622
09-28-2005, 02:38 PM
What is 'ODP'?

Older thread but. I think he meant... OMP (OneModelPlace.com)