PDA

View Full Version : Evaginate--or 'loose pussy'

pet_rock
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
e·vag·i·nate -- To cause (a body part) to turn inside out by eversion of an inner surface.

Why does this word sound like vagina? It's because ALL fetuses begin as FEMALES and have vaginas! Male babies as part of normal development then get evaginated to form male genitals.

So to those guys who go on about loose pussy, please visualize the following: Taking your penis and pushing it INTO your body to form a vagina. Now some men have large penises and some have small ones and these would form larger or smaller vaginas.

When you take your pencil-dick and insert it into her 'cavern cunt' (TM) it could certainly feel loose if she hasn't been doing her keegle exercises to control the outer muscles. But just remember that the more loose pussy you encounter, what you are really saying is that you are on the smaller side of penis size.

On a side note--call me a wimp if you will, but women who have done a lot of keegles can HURT you when they squeeze with all their might! OW!!! :'( So ladies, please be gentle with me! ;D

Mastridonicus
07-20-2005, 03:42 PM
Brilliant. I shall never wonder again.

For the first time in my life I want to drink till I can't feel feelings.

xdamage
07-21-2005, 10:46 AM
For the first time in my life I want to drink till I can't feel feelings.

Ugh, I think I'm going to need some of that mind numbing fluid too.