PDA

View Full Version : Anyone offering contract/airfare for dancing international?

tenshigirl25
07-22-2005, 04:40 AM
Im really interested in dancing overseas..im situated in Australia and just want a break to visit and work in another country..anywhere except Japan, I would like to see Guam but I think as an aussie citizen I can only stay up to 15days on a tourist visa yet 90 days for the US. Can anyone suggest anything??

::)

veronica&betty
08-09-2005, 02:32 AM
I Work In Guam And I Think Australians Have 90 Days In Guam And You Can Always Fly Up To One Of The Other Islands On A Short Trip And Come Back For Longer. However One Of My Canadian Girlfriends Said That Customs Can Deny You Re-entrance If They Want To To Be Jerks.

veronica&betty
08-09-2005, 02:34 AM
Ill Check Into That For You A Little More. If You Want I Can Get You A Contract And You Can Come Dance With Me And My Girlfriends.
Veronica

veronica&betty
08-09-2005, 02:37 AM
Its Airfare And $500usd Every 6 Working Days And Housing. Basic Housing. You Get 50% Of Drink And Dance Sales And 100% Tips

tenshigirl25
08-09-2005, 09:38 PM
i can only stay 15 days in Guam, 90 days for the US. ive looked into Guam and i really wanted to go there but the visa is holding me back. thanks for the offer tho.

Crissychan
08-13-2005, 11:08 AM
Its Airfare And $500usd Every 6 Working Days And Housing. Basic Housing. You Get 50% Of Drink And Dance Sales And 100% Tips

The club pay's you $500, every 6 working days or is that the house fees. And airfare is included? Is there a period of time you have to work to pay off the airfare? Or can you leave as you wish?

crazy
08-21-2005, 07:44 AM
Hi:

Australian can get a 90 days visa to stay on Guam. Just make sure when you come in you fill out the form that says world landing visa not guam landing visa form. Guam is a lot of fun.

Let me know if you want to come to Guam

Crazy 8/21/05

Yea
08-22-2005, 12:24 PM
Girls.. its typhoon season in Guam. If anyone is interested in traveling to nicer weather send me a PM.

blondie26
09-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Where are you at?

Mulan
09-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Just curious, why not Japan? (I've never danced outside the U.S., and am interested in going to Japan, but have a bad feeling about it and don't know why...) Thanks!

09-07-2005, 08:32 AM
what are the companies that are paying airfare and such for contract international work?

Alexus
09-07-2005, 04:40 PM
I was all set to go to Guam (I even askd in here 3 years ago) and I chickened out of course Iw as only 20 at the time. I heard girls have disapeared with the clubs not caring saying only "they must have a new boyfriend" never ot be heard from again. Just fair warning... that can probably happen anywhere. I am thinking of going to Guam again though now that I have a traveling buddy who wants to check it out

foxee555
09-13-2005, 12:06 PM
Girls disappear from Guam clubs because they come up with the money to break contract and get the hell out of there. Guam sucks! I finally got out after 3 years, so I know.

JustJayda
09-19-2005, 08:28 PM
Please don't go to Guam my dear!!!!! It sucks financially. It used to be good, but I went back this past Spring, all we did was wait on "the ship"!!!! I never thought I would, but I broke contract, paid for my own damn plane ticket, and left! In 2003, I made 60k in a few months, this last time, making $30 a night was common, and I'm still hot!!!! It's gone way downhill!!!

gothicgoddess
09-30-2005, 10:18 PM
Iver heard Guam is crazy and lots of prostitutes is that true?

GoldCoastGirl
09-30-2005, 11:07 PM
Japan is a no go these days due to the police constantly 'busting' the clubs. You DO have to have a valid work visa to work in any of the Japan clubs these days. Things have changed big time.

Since you're Australian, have you thought about maybe just dancing elsewhere in your own country? I used to be like you and think about dancing overseas however I realised I can do just as well (if not better) in a far safer environment (I'm still in my own country).

Where abouts are you in Australia? There are places that offer contracts however if you can afford to do so book yourself somewhere in Australia. A whole 'work trip' will cost me up to $1000 usually except for somewhere like Perth which is double that since it's so far away from my 'home'.

JustJayda
10-01-2005, 08:45 PM
I don't think there are actually a bunch of prostitutes, per say. Most of the prostitution is "done" by the dancers. A guy can buy you out of your shift at work, since you are on contract, the club gets their cut! So yeah..pimps/prostitutes. Of course, plenty of dancers date outside of the club. Also, I know at Gspot, the champagne room is whatever you want it to be...pm me, I'll give you my #, so we can chit-chat;)

blondie26
10-02-2005, 01:41 AM
Ive heard similar reports- mainly from customers apparently " they can get more than a dance for 50 dollars"... but dont know for certain since ive never been there.

nikkip
10-03-2005, 12:42 PM
I would also like to work some where fun too!

I love to travel and have a passport how difficult is it to get a visa for another country like France or the U.K.

I also need a travel buddy I want to go , go , go!

I plan to get a europass while in europe and visit as many places as possible.

thanks a bunch
nikki

DjLinda
10-05-2005, 11:06 AM
What about russian citizen but married with uk citizen? Still hold a russian passport.Any chance?

DjLinda
10-05-2005, 11:09 AM
I would also like to work some where fun too!

I love to travel and have a passport how difficult is it to get a visa for another country like France or the U.K.

I also need a travel buddy I want to go , go , go!

I plan to get a europass while in europe and visit as many places as possible.

thanks a bunch
nikki

I can help to get a job in UK and Ireland but if you hold a EU passport.

DjLinda
10-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Just curious, why not Japan? (I've never danced outside the U.S., and am interested in going to Japan, but have a bad feeling about it and don't know why...) Thanks!

Japan is not so bad but the money is 600-750 $ p/m >:(

DjLinda
10-05-2005, 11:13 AM
What about Iceland???Anybody knows?

tenshigirl25
10-14-2005, 07:23 PM
does anyone have any info on Korea? or somewhere thats actually going to pay for the airfare upfront?

Heaven
10-18-2005, 06:59 PM
In 2003, I made 60k in a few months

:eye-poppi Dayum!! You go girl. I wish I had been there. :'( LOL

get_shoot
11-03-2005, 02:22 AM
HEY GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR HOT STRIPPERS.
IF ANY OF YOU INTERESTED TO EARN 5000$ in ten day with AIR TICKETS TO MIDDLE EAST PLEASE REPLY WITH QUERIES.
MANISH.

AllieC
11-07-2005, 08:18 AM
Hey Veronica
It is me Alicia from Club USA!!!!
How is everything going over there woman:)
Man I miss you guys sooooo much:)
I miss Guam and the warmth the beach Not to mention the MONEY$$
Don't get me wrong loving Washington
Hating the COLD!!!!
Miss ya
Email me [email protected]
Alicia
kisses

AllieC
11-07-2005, 08:38 AM
Actually I loved it there I made great money 10,000 plus a month and never had to doing anything I didn't want to! All it takes to do well is a great personality and a great presence on stage. They will notice you and all you have to do then is talk them up. Not like the states going from table to table asking for dances with no conversation but great convo will get you drink after drink which is where you make about 90% of your money. Guam is just more personal meaning you can't be like "will you buy a dance/drink?" without conversation. If so you won't make very much but find a few customers that you can talk to and you will make a killing. You don't have to do dances or get bought out! Though I did get bought out a couple of times once for the Gay party next door it was their 5th anniversary and I really wanted to go so a guy bought me and a Girlfriend out to go dancing. Once I was really sick and had to work a girlfriend said I looked like shit and bought me out and told me to go home and get some sleep:)
Any other time I made sure my GF was with me and she had someone to buy her out too and we would go out and if the guys became assholes we would ditch and either go out together or just go back to work to make more money. Shoot I even bought out some of the girls who worked with me on my day off so we could go out and party!
The disappearing thing yeah heard about that before I went and I was a lil freaked out but considering it is a US territory and you can't go anywhere without seeing a bunch of other girls that are just like you in the same position and american Sailors Airforce guys everywhere and my boss was American I was fine with it.
I am glad I went I wouldn't change it for the world. 8)

Susana
11-09-2005, 01:25 PM
What other places would be fine to go... given the end of the year is coming? Would it be possible to work internationally just for a couple of weeks, or a whole month?

achick
11-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Get_Shoot,

Where in the Middle East? Bahrain? Dubai?

Domwolf
11-29-2005, 11:21 AM
It doesn't get more fun than the Dominican Republic, fun sun and beaches.

We are looking for Dancers to come to the Dominican Republic (we are in the carribbean) on a 3 to 6 month contract. We provide airfare and living acomadations.

please feel free to email me at [email protected]

We have a club in the main city plus tours to other cities, so yo will not olny be stuck in one place and make good money.

Slave Judy
12-18-2005, 10:16 AM
i also am very interested in working abroad, and i am seeking someone to guide me along in getting there. Is anyone willing to assist me in my 1st overseas adventure?

WHITNEYWONDERS
12-19-2005, 11:35 PM
I am currently on Guam at Club G-Spot,I do quite well there.They do 3month contracts'n we all rotate 1-2 nights per week at our sister club Wet Kitty.They pay$450/6days of work w/a $50 week bonus if you're on time'n don't get fined for anything(not hard to obey basic rules at all,honestly),plus drink comm.s & bonuses for higher chip counts.We have major Jap.tourists,I bank bigtime on stges just from them.We are full nude,the level of explicit is up to you.Contact Robert hes the manager.Or e-mail me at [email protected] luck!!! :-*

WHITNEYWONDERS
12-19-2005, 11:36 PM
that's YOUR pay.

WHITNEYWONDERS
12-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Typhoon season is NOW OVER.its june-dec,but its not like we get hit head on nor get alot off them. ;D

WHITNEYWONDERS
12-19-2005, 11:47 PM
ALL clubs on Guam pay a base salary,housing,airfare,drink comm.s,private dance/champayne room comm.s,but G-Spot is the best run,biggest $$,best known,best protected,most tourists,most original/creative girls.However there are lots of great girls at some of the other clubs too.Avoid like the PLAGUE:Club TX & X club(they screwed me out of tix money AFTER I fulfilled my 3 month contract).

WHITNEYWONDERS
12-19-2005, 11:51 PM
Well its great for me easier to save $$$$$$$$$$,no bills.

WHITNEYWONDERS
12-19-2005, 11:56 PM
Not at Club G-Spot,not in my personal exp.But I'm a rare "principaled,some what moralled dancer from WWWAAAAYYY back,I NEVER have had to do anything more than dance on stage/private rooms,& talk a WHOLE lot(which I'm pretty good at).

WHITNEYWONDERS
12-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Well I work at G spot'n although its true you can be bought out our current girls don't do anything over that line of stripping/prostitution.Being bought out to me'n my friends means hitting other clubs 'n hanging out.Our buyout is soooo much higher though.

WHITNEYWONDERS
12-20-2005, 12:01 AM
sure it's true of girls w/no respect'n no principals bout how they'll make $$$$$$$$$$.but that's no diff than any other club I've worked at in the states. :'(

WHITNEYWONDERS
12-20-2005, 12:05 AM
What about Iceland???Anybody knows?
I will be going in July '06 as my air force boyfriend will be stationed there.hoping they want me cause then I can travel w/him. ;) ;D

WHITNEYWONDERS
12-20-2005, 12:10 AM
How is everything going over there woman:)
Man I miss you guys sooooo much:)
I miss Guam and the warmth the beach Not to mention the MONEY$$
Don't get me wrong loving Washington
Hating the COLD!!!!
Miss ya
Email me [email protected]
Alicia
kisses[/QUOTE]
Hey Alicia,it's Whitney Wonders from Club USA(formerly).Email me at [email protected] please.Miss seeing/talking to you. ;D :-* ;)

Nika
12-21-2005, 08:50 AM
Hello, maybe somebody know some good clubs in England, Spain or Greece which need dancer because I'm boring to work in my small country and I want to try other places... thanks

ashwinchopra
08-09-2006, 01:41 PM
hi i am a strip club owner in mumbai a city in india ,i am looking for dancers for my clubs on 3 month contract from sept if interested mail me on
[email protected]
[email protected]
ph#+919819436522

ashwin chopra

sxiest
08-18-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm from Auckland New Zealand and we have the opportunity to travel to a variety of companies from here.

I'll paste the relevant info from an email below. Try contacting him for some information if you like chick. It is a hotmail addy though...

Girls i work with have travelled to countries all over the place and met their husbands and boyfriends there. One girl i worked with 2 weeks ago had done 16 countries, and suggested miami usa. She said the reason is, you work a club but you get sunshine and you can relax, she didnt like japan because you get sick of all the concrete. We have clubs in nz but the girls i work with don't do clubs - we do stripograms and bars and big shows - seems to work different all over the world aye!

The rules seem pretty strict in japan and the only info i've got below is for the clubs in japan because that's where i wanted to travel to. There was a documentary on stripping japan on our televisions a little while back that showed what can happen to dancers in japan - the bad side is that girls had gone missing - the case of the cannibal who used to kill and eat the foreign strippers, and cops in that country are subject to bribery so even when he was caught he paid himself out of it and is still roaming free. Be very very cautious and i guess you'll be okay.

.................................................. ............................

[email protected]

I just want to let you know that our clubs in Japan are over booked right now and it will be that way for about another 2 months. Basically we only like to book a certian number of girls in our clubs, and if we go over that it is unfair for the dancers that are there because they make less money when there are to many girls.
I would like you to know that I work with a lot of clubs around the world in Iceland, Norway, Greece, Italy, St Martin (The Carribean), and a couple of clubs in tht USA in Baltimore and Philadelphia.
In the meantime while you wait for a spot in Japan just tell me if you are interested in trying elsewhere. I have all the information about these clubs and pictures so just let me know.
My website is being upgraded right now to add these new clubs so you can check it out when it is done.
Anyway it is up to you, so just let me know.
Thanks and bye for now.
Justin

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2006.

Thank you for your interest in working for Seventh Heaven/Private Eyes as a dancer, for any new applicants considering working with us, we initially require the information listed below plus would like you to read through our club systems below and get back to us with any questions you may have.

1. 3 recent photographs, a face shot and a body shot in a bikini or topless taken from both front and back.
2. Date of Birth. (Must be 18 years or over, you may be asked to fax us a copy of your passport.)?
3. All relevant measurements such as height, weight etc.
4. Expected arrival date.
5. Intended length of stay.
6. Previous experience (experience is not a necessity although preferred. If you worked in Japan before we would need to know which clubs, dates worked and who acted as your agent whilst here.)
7. Passport Nationality.
8. Languages spoken. (All dancers must have a reasonable understanding of spoken English.)
9. Phone number with most convenient time to call.

Below are the systems of the clubs along with information regarding all dancer benefits.

PRIVATE EYES - Roppongi, Tokyo.

* On stage topless dancing (approximately 4-8 times per night.)
* Hostessing (between stage dances.)
* Private Dances: 7,000 Yen (Approx US$65.) Contact allowed from the waist up plus brief flash, money paid directly to the dancer.
* Table Dances: 3,000 Yen (Approx US$28.) Strictly no contact, money paid directly to the dancer.
* Private Dance paid for by the customer with a credit card: 5,600 Yen (Approx US$52.) Money paid the following day to the dancer.
* Table Dance paid for by the customer with a credit card: 2,400 Yen (Approx US$22.) Money paid the following day to the dancer.
* Drinkback: 450 Yen (Approx US$4.)
* Drinkback Pay Schedule: 1st to the 31st of each month payable on the 15th of the following month.
* Champagne System: Every bottle of champagne the customer buys whilst sitting with a dancer entitles him to a Private Dance for which the dancer
receives 1 Credit Card Private Dance.
* Dohan (Bringing a customer into the club): 2,000 Yen (Approx US$18.)
* Start Time: Alternating days 7pm or 9pm.
* Finish Time: 3am (2am Saturdays.)
* Working Days: Monday - Saturday.
* Tip Out (Stage Fee): 6,000 Yen per day (Approx US$55.)

sxiest
08-18-2006, 04:03 PM
SEVENTH HEAVEN - Roppongi, Tokyo.

* On stage topless dancing (approximately 4-8 times per night.)
* Hostessing (between stage dances.)
* Private Dances: 7,000 Yen (Approx US$65.) Contact allowed from the waist up plus brief flash, money paid directly to the dancer.
* Table Dances: 3,000 Yen (Approx US$28.) Strictly no contact, money paid directly to the dancer.
* Private Dance paid for by the customer with a credit card: 5,600 Yen (Approx US$52.) Money paid the following day to the dancer.
* Table Dance paid for by the customer with a credit card: 2,400 Yen (Approx US$22.) Money paid the following day to the dancer.
* Drinkbacks: 450 Yen (Approx US$4.)
* Drinkback Pay Schedule: 1st to the 31st of each month payable on the 15th of the following month.
* Champagne System: Every bottle of champagne the customer buys whilst sitting with a dancer entitles him to a Private Dance for which the dancer
receives 1 Credit Card Private Dance.
* Dohan (Bringing a customer into the club): 2,000 Yen (Approx US$18.)
* Start Time: Alternating days 7pm or 9pm.
* Finish Time: 4am (3am Saturdays.)
* Working Days: Monday - Saturday.
* Tip Out (Stage Fee): 6,000 Yen per day (Approx US$55.)

ALL CLUBS EMPLOY PRIVATE DANCE SECURITY WHO ARE PRESENT THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT.

DANCER BENEFITS

Airfare – Private Eyes and Seventh Heaven

The clubs can initially pre-pay dancers airfare on the basis of a loan to be repaid once the dancer has started working.

Accommodation – Private Eyes and Seventh Heaven
Dancers accommodation is subsidized by The Company, with the balance to be paid by the dancer on a monthly basis. (Pro-rated if the dancer works less than a full month.) The cost depends on the size and location of the room but varies from 2,600 Yen per day (Approx. US$24) – 3,100 Yen per day (Approx. US$29) including all utilities. By Japanese standards the apartments we supply are of high standards, in a clean and safe environment. Apartments comprise of a one room studio, with bathroom and kitchenette along with all necessary furniture and fittings. Two dancers share each apartment although for an extra charge dancers can stay alone. Although supplied, for the dancers comfort, we suggest they supply their own bed sheets and pillow. Towels are not supplied in our apartments.

Male visitors are strictly prohibited from entering dancers apartments at any time for the dancers own safety and security.

Room Deposit/Bond

Seventh Heaven/Private Eyes - A deposit of 1 months rent will be collected from each dancer. Dancers will have the deposit returned (minus 10,000 Yen for cleaning) upon leaving as long as she returns the key and no furniture or fittings are missing or broken.

Entertainment (Working) Visa

In order to work in Japan legally you need a proper working visa. When you apply for a 6 months entertainer’s visa, a minimum of 2 years experience is required. The documents that you are able to use to prove your dancing experience can be in the form of dance/singing/acting school certificates or diplomas, copies of old contracts that prove previous employment at other establishments, or letters of referral from clubs/previous places that you have worked at in the past. When you are applying for the visa, it is not a good idea to send the originals of those documents so whatever documents you are including in your visa application should be copies. These copies must be notarised by a 3rd party, which could be a doctor, bank manager, a Justice of the Peace, or a Police officer. Having the documents notarised will show proof that the copied documents have been verified as true and correct.

If you have a Japanese passport, residency in Japan, or a visa that already allows you to work in Japan, an Entertainment Visa is unnecessary.

In order to apply for a visa you will need to send us the following:

1. 2 identical passport photos.
2. A copy of your passports photo page, and the page next to it, just inside the cover.
3. Proof of 2 years relevant work experience as mentioned above.
4. A completed Bio-data form.
5. If you have worked in Japan before on any visa at all, we would need to know which clubs, the dates you worked and the name of the agency and agent who booked you in Japan.

Before making an application for a visa for a dancer wishing to work in our clubs we must first receive ALL of the information listed at the beginning of this e-mail. Once our clubs receives this all the relevant visa application forms will be e-mailed to you. Please note that the average visa application takes around 4 to 8 weeks to process, so the quicker we receive the information the quicker we can get you working and making money.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Dress Code/Personal Items

Dancers are required to do make up and hair at their apartment before work and then change into their dress at the club. The clubs request a high standard of dress and grooming at all times.

We suggest dancers take the following things with them to the club each night:

1. 2 dresses (1 to wear and 1 spare.)
2. 2 G-strings (1 to wear and 1 spare.)
3. 2 pairs of high or reasonably high healed shoes (1 to wear and 1 spare.)
4. Make up utensils.
5. A pen.
6. A lighter.
7. A small bag or purse to keep cash and drink/credit card tickets.
Dancer Flight Ticketing
It is recommended that a dancer pays her own airfare because you will feel a little more comfortable whilst you are working if you know you don’t owe the club any money for your ticket.
If a dancer is unable to pay her airfare herself the club agrees to pay it on the basis of a loan. The cost of the flight ticket must be paid back in full after the dancer commences working.

Tickets:

1. Must be valid for at least 90 days or 180 days (depending on the length of contract you will be signing for.)
2. The return date should be changeable preferably at no extra cost (if there is any extra charge this must be covered by the dancer.
3. All dancers should fly into Narita international airport.
4. The travel agent must email us on [email protected] with the following information:

1. Dancers real name as it appears in your passport with full itinerary.
2. Cost of ticket including any taxes payable.
3. Latest date payment can be made.
4. Refund details in case dancer cancels at the last minute.
5. Travel Agent full bank details and telephone numbers to allow us to make a bank transfer for payment. This must include full company name and address, bank name and address with account number, branch/sort code etc.

Club Selection

All dancers must perform a one song audition to gain the managers approval to work in the individual club. While every effort is made to place the dancer in the club of her choice this is not always immediately possible straight away on their first trip due to staffing levels at each club although World Agency will make every effort to accomodate any dancers individual requests.

Dancer Potential Earnings

All information is correct at time of writing. When quoting money in $ or any other currency other than YEN it is advisable to check current international exchange rates and remember currencies do have potential to fluctuate both up and down. You can check these at . Go Lloyds and Citibank are 2 banks the girls commonly use in Tokyo to wire transfer money home and have websites which can provide you with cross rate info and applicable charges. It is also worth mentioning that girls can EMS (secure mail) their money home by buying (in Japan) $ travellers cheques (or the currency of their choice) which can be used like cash abroad at many businesses or banked. Also if the dancer has a Citibank account they can deposit and withdrawal money here in Japan. We do suggest dancers open a Citibank account in their own country before coming to Japan if possible for security and to avoid bank transfer fees and commission.

What dancer's can potentially earn varies greatly from girl to girl and month to month. What I will provide you with is the minimum that the worst girl would earn in an average month in that club. The figure at the top end is what the good girls (not the best girls) average in an average month.

Note: Girls regularly make more than the maximum figure but this depends on them having a positive attitude, working well and a little luck with customers.

7th Heaven/Private Eyes: 800,000yen to 1,500,000yen/month (US$6,700/A$9,200/£3,900 – US$12,900/A$12,900/£7,300)

PROSTITUTION AND DRUG USE IN OR OUTSIDE OUR CLUBS OR APARTMENTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL.

Early Departure

All dancers are expected to give two weeks notice if leaving the club before the agreed date or all monies owed including drinkbacks and credit card dance money is forfeited. (There are of course exceptions to this rule, as we understand that personal emergencies/sickness etc may leave the dancer no choice other than to return home.)

I hope all of the above information is clear but if you have ANY questions please feel free to contact me. I lived in Japan for the last 8 years and worked for the OEJ Company for the whole time I was there so will be able to answer any query you may have. I continue to work for the OEJ Company but am based in the UK. I looking forward to receiving all of the information listed above,

Kind Regards,

Justin.L.Peard (in Australia)
Ph: + 61-415-329-139

You can check us and our clubs out at:

Dancer Training - Rules and Regulations

sxiest
08-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Stages

IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT SOME OF OUR CLUBS HAVE MORE THAN 2 STAGES.

* At the beginning of the night, only one Stage is open. When called to stage, you are expected to do 2 songs on stage 2 before rejoining the audience. When other stages open, you will do 1 song on each stage.

* You are not to leave Stage until the girl from the other Stage has crossed over. If you leave Stage before the next girl arrives, you will be fined Y2000

* When it is your turn to do stages, your name will be called twice. Halfway through the proceeding song, the DJ will say "Coming up next on stage 1 YOUR NAME". After the song has finished, he will thank the girls who have just danced and announce you. This is your cue to get on stage.

*If you miss a stage for any reason (toilet, phone, customers request, private dancing etc.) the DJ will call a volunteer to cover your stage. You must them pay the girl 1000 yen for every stage she covers. Your name will not be skipped if you are Private Dancing. You are welcome to volunteer any time during the night.

* Your feet are not to come into contact with the ledge that the customers put their drinks on (around Stages).

* When receiving tips on stage. Tips ARE NOT to be accepted down the FRONT of your g-string.

* Your dress MUST be removed completely on EVERY stage. (You can put on again in between stages)

* No flashing on Stage under any circumstances.

Table Dances

* Any cash transactions for dancers, the dancer keeps all the money. 1 Table dance is 3000 yen (cash). Should the customer wish to use his credit card, please escort him to the front desk. A table dance is 3300 yen if he uses his credit card and you will receive 2700 the following day. You will be given a table dance ticket for any table dance credit card purchases (at this stage, show the dancer a sample table dance ticket)

* A table dance goes for 1 song. You must wait until the beginning of the next song before starting a table dance. Make sure you receive the cash (or dance ticket) BEFORE you start dancing.

* A customer is not allowed to touch you in a Table Dance and if you touch the customer, it should only be very briefly.......a table dance is more of a tease to get him upstairs to the Private Dance where you will make more money.

* Every night the DJ will announce a "Table Dance Special". When this is announced, every girl is expected to stand up and give their customer a free table dance. If you are not sitting with a customer when this is announced, go to a table where there are no girls and do the free dance there.

* Occasionally, the boys on the street will offer a customer a free table dance if he comes into the club. This is only done as a last resort (i.e. the boys have already offered him free drinks, discounted entry etc.) If you sit on one of these tables, you will have to give them 1 free table dance. If you don’t want to give them the free dance, don’t sit on the table.

Private Dances

* A Private Dance is 7000 yen (cash). If the customer wants to use his credit card to buy dances, he will pay 7700 per dance and you will receive a Private Dance Ticket for which you will receive 5600 yen the following day. (Show the girl a sample Private Dance Ticket)

* When a customer buys a bottle of a champagne (or wine) he will receive a Champagne Ticket. This ticket entitles him to 1 free Private Dance. The customer will give you this ticket before doing the dance. (Show the girl a champagne ticket). You will receive 5000 yen for this ticket the following day (10,000 yen for Dom or Cristal Champagne)

* If waiting in line to do a Private Dance, please ensure that you and your customer wait quietly and keep the passage free for waiters and staff. Customers are not allowed to bring cigarettes or alcohol into the Private Dance area, please make sure your customer leaves all such articles downstairs.

* During Happy Hour (until 9.30pm) if a customer has purchased champagne on entrance he will get 2 dances for his champagne ticket.

* The first song (dance) MUST be paid for in advance. When you go upstairs, you will have to show the security officer 7000 yen cash, a Private Dance Ticket, or a Champagne Ticket before you are allowed into the Private Dance area.

* For the above reason, please check with your customer BEFORE COMING UPSTAIRS if he will be paying by Credit Card. If he wants to use his card, please escort him to the front desk BEFORE COMING UPSTAIRS. If you come upstairs without checking, and he wants to use his card, you will be sent back downstairs to complete the transaction which will irritate the customer.

* As with Table dances, you must wait until the beginning of the next song before starting your dance. Sit on the customers lap or on the ground in front of him whilst waiting for the new song to begin.

* During a Private Dance, the customer IS NOT allowed to kiss you on the mouth, or touch you anywhere that is covered by your G-String. Security officers will enter the room once or twice during a song, but should you get into any trouble. simply call out "security" and someone will be with you straight away.

*No customer is allowed to kiss or suck your breasts.

* The customer must stay seated at all timed. You may undo the customer’s tie and unbutton 2 buttons on his shirt, but his shirt MUST remain on his back at all times.

* You MUST flash the customer once per song. It is only a quick flash (should not extend more than 10seconds). When flashing, make a little distance between you and the customer to prevent him from reaching out suddenly.

* At the end of the song, the security officer will enter the area and announce "New Song" in English and Japanese. At this point you HAVE TO MAKE SURE your customer understands that if he stays, he will have to pay another 7000 yen for the next song.

Private Dancing in Japan

It is VITAL that you make sure customer understands that each song is 7000 yen. If you do a number of dances BEFORE receiving payment, there is no guarantee the customer will pay. Whilst the club will do everything possible to get you your money, we CANNOT force the customers to pay. For this reason, we advise all girls to get the money before doing any Private Dance. Whilst we only insist that the first dance is paid for, please be aware that you are taking a risk for any subsequent dances you do before receiving payment. At the end of each song, PLEASE MAKE SURE you ask the customer if he would like another song, and make sure he is aware it will cost him another 7000 yen.

Sitting With Customers

*You must wait until a customer has got his first drink before approaching the table and asking to sit down.

*Once you sit down, the customer will offer you a drink. The club will pay you 500 yen for every drink you drink. When giving your order to the waiter, the waiter will ask for your number. Your number is (assign dancer number). The number is written on the drink ticket and kept by the bar staff. You will be paid your drink money on the 15th of each month for the previous month (eg. on the 15th April, you will receive payment for all the drinks you drank in March). For Daiquiris you will receive 1000 yen. Please note 10 per cent tax will be deducted from the amount you are paid.

* If you have to leave the table for ANY reason (stage, toilet, phone etc.) MAKE SURE you cover your drink with your coaster. This is a signal to all the other dancers that they ARE NOT ALLOWED to sit down with that customer. If a girl sits down where a drink is covered, she will be fined 5000 yen. If a customer requests you join him, and you can see that there is already a drink there, please go to a manager. He will escort you back and explain to the other girl. If you do not get managerial approval, you will be fined 5000 yen.

*Sit with the customer for at least 20 minutes before asking him for a Private Dance. DO NO hassle the customer for a dance immediately as it will irritate him and he may leave.

*Always finish your drink before leaving a table. If you do no think you will make any money on that table, politely excuse yourself and let the manager know you are leaving the table.

* Always make the customer feel special. This includes patting his head, stroking his hair, laughing at his jokes etc.

*If you ever get into a disagreement with a do not yell, raise your voice or swear. Explain the situation to a manager and get him to help you.

*To get a waiter to come to your table, raise your hand.

*When your customer leaves, escort him to the door and say goodbye. Ask him when he will be coming back again; this will help in ensuring he becomes a repeat customer.

Dress Regulations

*2 piece outfits are only allowed on Mondays and Saturdays.

*We expect all the dancers to be in glamorous, sexy dresses. We will not allow you to work in anything we deem unsuitable for the club. This will include all old, faded or dull dresses. The more sparkles, the better.

*See through G strings are banned.

*See through outfits are only allowable if the dancer’s nipples are covered. Please wear a bra top underneath if your top is see-through.

* Dancers are NOT to wear the same dress 2 days in a row.

* It is advisable to always bring 2 dresses to work. Keep one in your locker in case something is spilt on the one you are wearing.

*You are not to come into the club in your normal clothes. If you do, you will be penalized.

Other Rules

*At 3 o’clock each night (2 o’clock on Saturdays) you must hand in all your tickets and sign for them. You also collect your money from the night before at this time.

*You must collect and hand in 3 business cards, collected from your customers each week.

*Always call or send a short email to your customers the day after they visit Private Eyes or Seventh Heaven. It is by doing this you will establish regular customers and this is the best way to make money.

*Drug use at the club will not be tolerated. If caught with drugs, you will be fired and lose any money owed to you.

*You will start at either 7 or 9 pm each night. The schedule changes regularly, so please check the schedule at the end of each night. You must be fully dressed, made up and have checked in with the DJ by your designated start time. If you are late, you will be penalized.

*Tip out or stage fee paid to the club is 15% commission on you earnings per night.

migas27
08-24-2006, 03:48 PM
Hi,
I'm looking for girls to work in three night clubs in the area of Lisbon, the clubs are in Cascais and Estoril, you can check out these towns on the internet, they are close to the ocean and have a very nice and safe environment. If you think you might be interested email me on [email protected] or give me a buzz on 00351936384444 and I'll let you know the conditions. Portugal is not a rich country but you can expect making over 3000 euros per month.
Miguel

NakedMeagan
08-25-2006, 06:53 AM
I dance at Club New Vikings in Guam, we are having several girls leave over the next week and the club is currently looking to bring in new girls. The club normally has 10 to 12 girls working a night, but we are down to 5 or 6 girls due to contracts that are ending.

The club is located on the main strip in Tumon, Guam tourist district. Guam also has 2 military bases and Club Vikings is kind of a traditional hot spot for the military guys.

The club offers for a 90 day contract
Paid round trip airfare
Housing
$450 every 6 days you work
Drink sells “drinks start at $20 and go up to $100 and table dances “table dances start at $30 and go up to $200” are split 50/50 between you and the club.

For more info please email me at [email protected] I’m a dancer there and am willing to answer any questions you may have about the club or Guam.