PDA

View Full Version : bachelor party gone bad

Pages : 1 [2]

CaliDancer
07-25-2005, 12:55 PM
dump him ! he obviously cares more about his friends than he does about u.what a looser

hannah83
07-25-2005, 01:53 PM
lol daze, i'll work on not bein so freakin nice. And it's not that i wanted to "fit in" it's just that i'm always trying to please everyone. hmm...maybe you are right, in a way i am trying to fit in. Guess it goes back to childhood, we all went through those awkward phases, and i think part of that stuck with me.

i wish i could explain more about what went on that nite, but i can't seem to explain it so ya'll can understand that he was upset about what happened I should've told him what was goin on when it happened, but instead i kept quiet and i wish i wouldn't have. your right though, can't change the past..

fl1rtyg1rl
07-25-2005, 02:10 PM
How is your bf acting now hannah? Its been 2 days, so have you discussed it further? you said he was tip-toeing around you the next morning, is he still? has he talked to his friends about it?
God, i'm nosey!

BigGreenMnM
07-25-2005, 03:06 PM
Im sorry Hannah,but i dont think you get it.

The most horrible unforgivable offense this man made against you,and your relationship,was long before you got to the barn.

If your in a biker gang,and your man wants to pass you among his friends,Kewl.

If your a swinger and a man wants to pass you around to his friends,kewl.

But your not.

Just the fact that he would LET you dance for his friends says it all.

IMO,to him,your pussy that looks good when worn as arm candy,and his friends rate higher.

Just how much more proof do you need???

Wake up,or listen to the zillions of other strippers who fall into the same trap and themselves,need a wake up call.

When i said your lucky,I really belive you are.

Your relationship was put to the test.
His honor was put to the test.
How you rate in this mans life was put to the test.

He failed on every question.

why spend the next few years giving him makeup test??

He will fail those also.

I would say i wish he beat you,but then you and a zillion strippers could find a way to justify that also.

he was drunk.
He was swinging at the wall.
I hit him first.
yadda yadda yadda

Dam girl,wake the fuck up.

::::no need to respond to this post,im off this usless,depressing ass post.I see enough of this bullshit nightly::::

lucy801
07-25-2005, 03:17 PM
Well, who can argue with all these people? I hope you are now convinced.

Convinced yet? love ya! ;)

hannah83
07-25-2005, 03:20 PM
boyfriend has been acting fine, still seems a lil shy around me but other than that, we're pretending that saturday nite never happened.

as for abuse, I would NEVER put up with that. I've dealt with it in the past(not with a boyfriend but from a pathetic excuse for a parental figure) and i don't handle violence well.

Yes, tons of us dancers have crappy boyfriends, but honestly that was the first big problem we've run into. We honestly don't fight, we don't give each other reasons to fight. I cheated on him in the beginning of our relationship, and he could have easily said go to hell and that once a cheater, always a cheater. but he didn't.
and while i'm still furious that he even had the nerve to call me in the first place, i can forgive him. It'd have been different if i would've gone through with it and he didn't protect me from any of the guys.

i am still seriously considering our relationship, mainly b/c i'm bored and i know there has got to be something better out there than what i have now. looking forward to going out to vegas in sept...who knows, maybe i won't come back to Michigan.

hannah83
07-25-2005, 03:21 PM
lol yes lucy, i'm getting convinced. it's hard not to since you all are giving me very good reasons as to why i should dump his ass

lwtex52
07-25-2005, 03:31 PM
4,327 1/2 strippers I've dated, and not once have I ever asked one to strip from my friends.

Actually, I do have a point: If this guys wants you to strip for his friends, then doesn't he think of you as no more than a trophy?

That's the deepest thought I've had since the winter of '88.

lwtex52
07-25-2005, 03:32 PM
"for my friends", not "from my friends"

I was so damned excited about the 4,327 1/2 that I got excited and typo'd.

cassidykarma
07-25-2005, 03:42 PM
boyfriend has been acting fine, still seems a lil shy around me but other than that, we're pretending that saturday nite never happened.

as for abuse, I would NEVER put up with that. I've dealt with it in the past(not with a boyfriend but from a pathetic excuse for a parental figure) and i don't handle violence well.

Yes, tons of us dancers have crappy boyfriends, but honestly that was the first big problem we've run into. We honestly don't fight, we don't give each other reasons to fight. I cheated on him in the beginning of our relationship, and he could have easily said go to hell and that once a cheater, always a cheater. but he didn't.
and while i'm still furious that he even had the nerve to call me in the first place, i can forgive him. It'd have been different if i would've gone through with it and he didn't protect me from any of the guys.

i am still seriously considering our relationship, mainly b/c i'm bored and i know there has got to be something better out there than what i have now. looking forward to going out to vegas in sept...who knows, maybe i won't come back to Michigan.

You're bored AND he asked you to dance for his friends....OMG it doesn't get any easier to leave does it?!?!?!?

hannah83
07-25-2005, 04:09 PM
yeah but the circumstances suck. we bought a house together.

stupid thing to do...

Clark
07-25-2005, 05:42 PM
If you aren't convinced to dump him, try cutting him off for a while.

TigersMilk
07-25-2005, 05:47 PM
......we're pretending that saturday nite never happened.

You really shouldnt pretend it didnt happen. :OWho cares if you guys get into a fight b/c it needs to be talked about or hes going to think how he acted was just a lil bump in the road thing. Uh-Uh hell no. He truly needs to know how you felt and what kind of bad position he put you in. Dont take that sh*t lying down to get trampled on. You are not a doormat.

BigGreenMnM
07-25-2005, 05:55 PM
yeah but the circumstances suck. we bought a house together.

stupid thing to do...
:banghead:

BigGreenMnM
07-25-2005, 06:01 PM
arrrrrrrrghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Im trying,with every fiber of my djbeing,im trying!!!!!

I just cant stay off this thread!!!!!!!!!

(and NO,you cant leave my dj booth till im done preachin)

Are you fucking blind,retarded,or helen kellers offspring???

I dont have to ask,history already tells me,you pay 80% of the mortage and household expenses.

Fuckin MO-ron.
Cut your fuckin loses.

The house is yours,he is just hangin on to good pussy.

Just ask this,can he afford it without you???

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Your so played.

cinammonkisses
07-25-2005, 06:33 PM
You really should prerend it didnt happen. :OWho cares if you guys get into a fight b/c it needs to be talked about or hes going to think how he acted was just a lil bump in the road thing. Uh-Uh hell no. He truly needs to know how you felt and what kind of bad position he put you in. Dont take that sh*t lying down to get trampled on. You are not a doormat.

TM, you said it hunny, like always. From what we have all suggested Hannah is just not trying to hear it. But honestly...what did you think we were gonna say?! LOL "oh Hannah you got yourself a real winner there" lol yea right!

I dont know. I'm at a point in my life where if people know they need to leave (Like Hannah) and really don't want to...I dont really give a dam. Gone right ahead...You like it I love it. But I just can't see myself continuing to post in your forum. I'm sorry sweetie, but you won't get any "support" outta me >:( Now dont try to argue and say that isn't what you are looking for..because you are. That is the basis for a forum.

So like I said, this is my last posting to you, on this issue. Have fun being 2nd best.

Polekitten
07-25-2005, 06:38 PM
Im a bit worried abouy Big Greenie, think he might have a heart attack if you dont dump this guy soon! (lol)
Just had a thought. I really hope your not staying with this guy just coz you own a house together-if this is the case, sell it, split the cost and move on, its not worth your sanity or you self respect, even if you lose money on it.
Either way, I hope things work out for you babes.You sound like a nice girl. Im inclined to agree with Daze on this one. Dont try to please everyone,it never works out because you spread yourself too thin and end up pleasing no one. Always please yourself first, then at least one persons happy,
x

BigGreenMnM
07-25-2005, 06:40 PM
So like I said, this is my last posting to you, on this issue. Have fun being 2nd best.

for kripes sakes!!!!!
take me with you!!!!!!!

Please!!!!!!!

Get me off this useless thread!!!!!!!

I will carry your shit from the car to the dressing room for a month!!!!!!
just please make it stop!!!!!!!!!!

BigGreenMnM
07-25-2005, 06:43 PM
Im a bit worried abouy Big Greenie, think he might have a heart attack if you dont dump this guy soon! (lol)

Im sanford baby!!!!!!!!!!

I swear Esta!!!!!!
Im commin to meetcha!!!!!!

Im gonna slug every fucking girl at work tomorrow just for principle!!!!!

BigGreenMnM
07-25-2005, 06:44 PM
Custies are gonna wonder....

why the dayshift girls so bruised up??????

Amethyst
07-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Hanna, if you are planning to stay with this gem of a guy (and it sounds as though you are), may I suggest you take TigersMilk's advice and NOT pretend like this ugly little episode never happened. You should really let him know exactly how you felt when it happened and how you feel about it now and make sure he UNDERSTANDS why. Don't let time heal this wound too quickly!! You should really find out where his head is at and you should have no problem tossing an ultimatum at him: YOU or his friends (those that disrespected you).

BigGreenMnM
07-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Its hannah's fault dammit!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna start callin them Hannah bruises on the mic I swear!!!!!!

seraya
07-25-2005, 06:56 PM
Im waaay to tired and have waaay to much to say on this subject that i have no energy to. Besides everything that was going through my head when i read you initial post, has been posted by everybody else.

I am still seriously considering our relationship, mainly b/c i'm bored and i know there has got to be something better out there than what i have now. looking forward to going out to vegas in sept...who knows, maybe i won't come back to Michigan.

However from what you wrote above its obvious that you DO know that he is not right for you... but you have obligations now (a house) and so i imagine you feel trapped but there are ways around this.

Honey yea so what, everybody makes mistakes and all relationships have there troubles BUT the fact of the matter is that by asking you to strip butt nekkid in a friggin BARN for is his boys and then allowing his friends to disrespect and humiliate you only demonstrates that he holds no respect for you. The way he is acting even now shows that he is a BOY and doesn't know how to deal with situations like a grown man.

why he didn't confront the dude that called you a bitch, i have no clue. Either he just simply didn't care, thought that there was nothing wrong with it or he is a pussy.

Move on... you deserve ONLY the best.... never 2nd best.

Seraya.

TigersMilk
07-25-2005, 06:58 PM
Its hannah's fault dammit!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna start callin them Hannah bruises on the mic I swear!!!!!!

B r e a t h e BigGrn.....breathe........cmon do it with me...in out in out.....in with the good out with the bad.

Get your mind outta the gutter}:D

Polekitten
07-25-2005, 07:02 PM
Greenie are you still with us? Should someone call an ambulance?

BigGreenMnM
07-25-2005, 07:05 PM
Hanna, if you are planning to stay with this gem of a guy (and it sounds as though you are), may I suggest you take TigersMilk's advice and NOT pretend like this ugly little episode never happened. You should really let him know exactly how you felt when it happened and how you feel about it now and make sure he UNDERSTANDS why. Don't let time heal this wound too quickly!! You should really find out where his head is at and you should have no problem tossing an ultimatum at him: YOU or his friends (those that disrespected you).

It must be a man thing and you stoooooo-pid females cant see it.....

If im not there,and one of MY friends see's mine,or the one who owns ME being disrespected(and im sure many saw it that wasnt "deaf"in one ear or blind in one eye)(fucking excuses),they had better stop the world and make it better.
If they cant,they better bring it to my attention so I can,real fuckin fast,and without hesitation.

If they dont,or they hesitate,they are not my friends,just people who i hang out with,and I wont know in 20 years.

be ready to go to the wall for me and mine,as I would for you and yours,or your NOT my friend.

Again,this Hannah chic is the luckiest chic in the world.

She was delt a moment of clarity.

I just hope she cashes in,unlike many strippers who dont.

BigGreenMnM
07-25-2005, 07:09 PM
Greenie are you still with us? Should someone call an ambulance?

Im sorry!!!!
5 daughters and I work with hundreds of girls the same age as some of them.

This stupid chit kills me on many levels!!!!!

BigGreenMnM
07-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Im going to bed WRECKED over this thread!!!!

I swear im punching ALL the girls at work tomorrow!!!!!!

Strippers in Va will be wondering where the drive bye "slugging"came from????

Its me dammit!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck ya all,you stress me out with this petty bullshit!!!!!

TigersMilk
07-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Im going to bed WRECKED over this thread!!!!

I swear im punching ALL the girls at work tomorrow!!!!!!

Strippers in Va will be wondering where the drive bye "slugging"came from????

Its me dammit!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck ya all,you stress me out with this petty bullshit!!!!!

BigGrn you are hilarious Id like to see you in LA gridlock traffic. }:D:D

hannah83
07-25-2005, 07:22 PM
whoa. sorry green. didn't mean to get ya all stressed out. but i'm gonna agree with you all and stop posting on this thread. what needed to be said has been said and from now on, it's up to me what happens next. there's no need to drag this subject out any further.

so thank you again for all the advice and opinions!!

Amethyst
07-25-2005, 07:38 PM
It must be a man thing and you stoooooo-pid females cant see it.....

If im not there,and one of MY friends see's mine,or the one who owns ME being disrespected(and im sure many saw it that wasnt "deaf"in one ear or blind in one eye)(fucking excuses),they had better stop the world and make it better.
If they cant,they better bring it to my attention so I can,real fuckin fast,and without hesitation.

If they dont,or they hesitate,they are not my friends,just people who i hang out with,and I wont know in 20 years.

be ready to go to the wall for me and mine,as I would for you and yours,or your NOT my friend.

Again,this Hannah chic is the luckiest chic in the world.

She was delt a moment of clarity.

I just hope she cashes in,unlike many strippers who dont.

Look Green, if you are going to quote me, at least take the time to read the damn post before you start foaming at the mouth about how "stoo-pid" we all are, because it just makes you look like an ass. If you had read it and the posts before that you didn't author, you would know that she is not leaving this man (at least not anytime soon), so telling her do so is pointless.

Not that I need to defend myself to the likes of you, but for the record: Personally, I would have "curbed" his ass the same night, but that's just me talking (with years of experience under my lil belt).

cassidykarma
07-25-2005, 08:53 PM
And further more..its not just "strippers" who stay with guys like this, but we all knew that....

We just happen to see it in this business because most of the women we deal with/talk to etc are strippers.

Who here has never stayed with a guy a little longer than they should have? Or woman for that matter? Or even a friend who wasn't truly being a good friend. Life is full of experiences. If nothing else Hannah will learn something from this. Whatever that something may be.

BigGreenMnM
07-26-2005, 11:46 AM
whoa. sorry green. didn't mean to get ya all stressed out. !

Im sorry Hannah,im transferring more into this then you deserve.
I just see it so much and it drives me nuts when i see it.

I hope you work everything out for whats best for you.

StitchesH
12-20-2005, 11:32 PM
What I don't get is his friends not respecting you. It leads me to think that he must not respect you when your not there. You can never know what is said or done behind your back, but I just don't think he shows his friends that he respects you. If he did, they would have respected you. Its kinda like one of those mother in law things. You respect her to her face and with your S.O., but when you get with your buds you rant on how much she annoys you and you can't stand her, blah blah blah. They you see the mother in law and smile and "love" her.

scarlett_vancouver
12-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Are you still with this guy? I missed this thread when it was around originally, but ick.

Did he demand apologies from his friends?

DannyO
02-25-2006, 03:22 PM
Hannah --

As a strip club junkie who's had alot of in-club and private experience, I can tell you there were a couple of mistakes here.

First -- it'll save alot of last minute cancellations if you can get a deposit up front; a number of agencies doing outcall in NYC do it. Your boyfriend's friend wouldn't have kept looking had a financial committment been established.

Second -- I'm not sure who actually did the asking when it came to checking out the less-than-visually-appealing substitute. Whether it was your boyfriend who did the asking or one of your boyfriend's friends, it still falls on your boyfriend -- the invite should never have reached your ears. It's just plain inappropriate for your boyfriend to invite you to a drunken bachelor party in the middle of nowhere, under whatever guise (checking out the other dancer, substituting, etc). There are only 2 types at bachelor parties -- the partiers and the dancers.

Third -- and I'm sorry about this, but you should have known better. Using "I just wanted to check out the other dancer" as an excuse just doesn't cut it -- by accepting the invitation, under whatever guise, you are also partly to blame. Look inside yourself -- what did you really think would happen?

Hannah, having been a participant at a number of bachelor parties, I can tell you the combination of booze and boobies really brings out the jackasses sometimes, and the craptacular way in which you were treated was completely inexcusable. But all respect starts with self-respect -- so I hope that in the future, should this situation repeat in any way, that you'll be the wiser for what your boyfriend put you through and have the self-confidence to politely refuse that sort of invitation.

Good luck

Dan

Crystal_eyes
02-25-2006, 07:46 PM
Are you kidding me ?? Is this thread a joke or from a film, because it seems so unreal that someone would ask his girlfriend to strip for his friend. That's just crazy and I can't understand it. What I don't understand is soemone that would stay in a relationship like that. But whatever everyone already said everything I would have to say about that, i'm just stating how much in a shock I am that this story is true.

onlythebest
02-25-2006, 08:57 PM
A true boyfriend would never put his girlfriend in that predicament,ever.

hannah83
02-26-2006, 06:31 AM
wow. this thread is really old. And not trying to sound like a bitch, but i really don't feel like rehashing this all over again. Yes, I am still with my boyfriend and he has apologized many times for that night. No, we have not talked to those so-called friends since that night. And i honestly never want to see them again.

I know i am partly to blame for going there in the first place, but I just took it as a lesson learned.

I haven't done anymore bachelor parties and i probably won't. But like i said earlier, I don't feel like discussing this anymore. No sense in starting another fight with my boyfriend about something that happened so long ago.

Sitri
02-26-2006, 10:30 AM
Dontchaloveit.... when the 1 post newbie digs up some random b.s.
I wish that Pryce would make it so the newbies could only post to current threads. It's like digging up bodies and doing a post mortem.

THIS AIN'T MIAMI CSI.

kikin
02-26-2006, 05:30 PM
"Similar Threads" is the culprit. Get rid of it.

onlythebest
02-27-2006, 01:18 AM
Dontchaloveit.... when the 1 post newbie digs up some random b.s.
I wish that Pryce would make it so the newbies could only post to current threads. It's like digging up bodies and doing a post mortem.

THIS AIN'T MIAMI CSI.

No,it's Vegas CSI,LOL!!!

:P

lunchbox
03-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Sorry, but I just read this whole thread, and I'm really curious for some reason, did you guys go to the wedding or not?

lilriot_atl
03-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Ok, I would never let my BF or his friends speak to me in that way. He should have had more respect for you than to ask you to dance for his friends. If they came into your place of business and saw you naked thats one thing but you as the entertainer for them to try to grope, etc. Thats just not very respectful no matter how open a relationship you have.

You did the right thing by not entertaining them. I mean lets say that the group wasn't your "friends", it sounds like the environment would have been one that I would have refused to perform in. I would have walked out anyway.

Screw those guys, you did the right thing and they should apologies to you and your man for acting that way around you. Then your man should grovel for making such a big mistake and then you should still think twice about forgiving him.

But then again, I'm bitchy. But I have a guy that also feels the same way I do, he has worked in the industry for 16 years and has some pretty strong opinions about these things.

-E

hannah83
03-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Sorry, but I just read this whole thread, and I'm really curious for some reason, did you guys go to the wedding or not?

lol no, didn't go to the wedding. haven't spoken to them since that night either.

PhotographerGene
03-13-2006, 08:46 AM
Rule Number One,,, you can't trust drinking people.

theblondegeisha
03-14-2006, 05:57 PM
I wish your BF had Socked that guy right in the face! How disrespectful for one of your own friends to act that way, and doubly disrespectful for your man to allow it. But never underestimate the power of those stage shoes... One good whack and that guy would have sobered up!

kinda_normal_guy
03-14-2006, 06:20 PM
The real moral of this story . . . . don't hire ugly strippers

Think of how different this story would have turned out if 4 SMOKIN HOT babes had showed up in the first place :-)

I'd bet the BF would have ended up with one . . .

To say the least, not a cool guy and I would bet they never see a 20 year wedding anniversary; actions and words like that don't just come out once. My wife always tells me that "drunks usually speak the real truth of their hearts"

cinammonkisses
03-14-2006, 07:41 PM
PLEASE STOP POSTING ON THIS ISSUE!!!!

lugh
03-18-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm a guy and I just have to say that if I were there I would have thought your BF was a total a-- h--- for treating you like he did. He has no self-respect. but you do. You deserve much better. Get rid of the creep.