PDA

View Full Version : I'm Horny and Lonely

Pages : [1] 2

Katrine
07-30-2005, 02:52 AM
Woe is me....at least I have Jack in the Box, a fast vibrator, and a bunch of cash to soothe. I wish it was a SCJ gangbang though! :'(

infra-red
07-30-2005, 02:53 AM
Hey, I'M awake! Come on over and we'll hop in the pool!

TxShooter
07-30-2005, 04:59 AM
Wow, I am in Houston, only a couple of hours away!!!!!

IACali
07-30-2005, 09:04 AM
I'll be driving through the tippy top corner of Texas in a couple of weeks.....

I'll bring my new vibe and we'll have a bluesite-chick fuckfest.

Sounds like fun to me!!

love
cali

Katrine
07-30-2005, 09:19 AM

I'll bring my new vibe and we'll have a bluesite-chick fuckfest.

Sounds like fun to me!!

love
cali

I'm all in! I'll bring the lube. We can shoot DVideo and sell it to the blue ballers at a premium. We can edit our heads out for Punk's version. Shaved pussies and white knee socks all around! }:D

Alas, the panhandle is like 11 hours away from Austin. :'( Back to the drawing board.

sander8son
07-30-2005, 09:22 AM
i have absolutely no sympathy for you

leebay88
07-30-2005, 12:46 PM
I'll be on the next Jet Blue flight

FBR
07-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Kat, with all the horny guys in this world (and not all of them are losers) I don't understand why you aren't getting more than you can handle. And since you enjoy women as well that doubles the potential.

You are hot and sexy. no doubt about that. I'm getting to the point where I think you are pulling our collective Junkie chain for entertainment purposes. I bet you had wild sex right before typing your post :P

FBR

Katrine
07-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Kat, with all the horny guys in this world (and not all of them are losers) I don't understand why you aren't getting more than you can handle. And since you enjoy women as well that doubles the potential.

You are hot and sexy. no doubt about that. I'm getting to the point where I think you are pulling our collective Junkie chain for entertainment purposes. I bet you had wild sex right before typing your post :P

FBR

No. really. AND I worked all night and met plenty of horny guys/gals before I made this post. Its not just about ANY warm body. I just did that and ended up getting dissed. I want a little quality control in my lay dammit! :'(

You don't have to feel sorry for me but I'm not jerking anyone's chain.

FBR
07-30-2005, 02:22 PM
You don't have to feel sorry for me but I'm not jerking anyone's chain.

Kat, hon, I was just teasing you. It just puzzles me that you can't get all the action that you want in spite of your high standards ;) (lower thoses bitches a little so FBR can have a shot LOL)

Seriously, we're all your buds here and if you're feeling blue we can give you a group hug :grouphug: in the hopes of making you feel a little better, even if just for a moment. No guarantees that you wont feel a little lube being squirted in your direction, though. Some of us junkies just can resist an opportunity :P

Take care hon hope you get past the dry spell (all the while FBR thinking Kat and dry spell is an oxymoron ;)

FBR

sander8son
07-30-2005, 02:49 PM
fbr, are you fucking serious? then again i shouldn't be suprised by your posts ever. poor baby hasn't been laid in what??? 3 days? lol. why is everyone so fucking pathetic to pour ounces of comfort and effection her way? she has no clue what its like to be really horny and lonely. just sickens me.

FBR
07-30-2005, 03:35 PM
fbr, are you fucking serious?

Hell yeah Im serious Id bang it in a heartbeat :P

then again i shouldn't be suprised by your posts ever

OK fine Im not the coolest person here what can I say. You used to like me ;)

why is everyone so fucking pathetic to pour ounces of comfort and effection her way? she has no clue what its like to be really horny and lonely

Who knows? Kat is attractive in my view but maybe Texans dont lust for Ukranians? Besides, its fun to post in response to this kind of thread. I gave Kat shit cause I cant believe a good lookin woman like her cant get laid. But OTOH she posted what she posted. I like her style so Im right in there with the group hug. So fuckin sue me LOL

FBR

Katrine
07-30-2005, 04:26 PM
Its not that I can't get laid, its that I can't get laid with who I want. I require chemistry between me and dude. Play for pay doesn't count BTW. That's not sex, its business.

Katrine
07-30-2005, 04:31 PM
she has no clue what its like to be really horny and lonely. just sickens me.

Just because we chat sometimes doesn't mean you know me or jack shit about me Sandy. Sure, I could go out and fuck some troll in an instant. Conversely, any of you boys can go to the local extras club for a quick $100 BBBJ. Its a quality issue. Asshole.>:(

FBR
07-30-2005, 04:42 PM
Its not that I can't get laid, its that I can't get laid with who I want. I require chemistry between me and dude. Play for pay doesn't count BTW. That's not sex, its business.Kat I knew that but thanks for the clarification ;D

FBR

PS: You wouldnt have to lower your standard THAT far LOL

Take care hon

xdamage
07-30-2005, 05:29 PM
why is everyone so fucking pathetic to pour ounces of comfort and effection her way?

She is well liked of course. Her posts are grounded and free of the 'you boys all suck' overtones. You got to love that right? If it was someone else, she might not be getting the pats on the back, cheer up comforting.

I'm sure she could do something about the horney problem, but the lonely problem? Sometimes even when you have an SO (or just a fuck buddy) and are getting it regularly lack of chemistry can leave one feeling, well lonely.

tip - Sometimes getting drunk, with others, helps. Even though it doesn't last, and there's hell to pay in the morning (speaking of which my head is still pounding from last night) why suddenly all kinds of people you'd never think you could have chemistry with seem interesting ;)

merely_lurking
07-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Count me in on the gang bang. I'll lick your ass out if it will make you feel better, Kat. I'm really eager to please that way. :P

yoda57us
07-30-2005, 07:53 PM
Play for pay doesn't count BTW. That's not sex, its business.

What?! That's not what the rental unit in my hotel room told me the other night! She kept screeming "Me love you long time" until the entire 60 minutes was up. Actualy she went over by about 3 minutes... I was convinced she thought I was someone special....:-\

Sorry Kat, I don't mean to make light of your predicament. I wish I had an easy solution but it sounds like your heart and mind is over-rulling your libido right now. I think it's much more of a problem for women than it is for men. We are the kings of instant gratification....and sneaking out of the room before she wakes up...

Jenny
07-30-2005, 09:16 PM
Oh, pretty little Kat. I will feel completely sorry for you, complete with little pats and scratches behind the ear.

Not always about being pretty people - and really consider this. We work under this idea in society that a woman, any woman, can have sex any time she wants, and that a pretty girl like Kat should be able to have sex with WHOEVER she wants anytime she wants. Now because we have that idea, it's not only loneliness and horniness one deals with when one "strikes out" (am I using that phrase correctly, by the way?). There is also a sense of failure, a sense that there must be something wrong with one etc., etc. When guys strike out, even handsome guys, they shrug and say "Whatever" because there is a social model set up supporting that. There is no social model for horny, lonely women.

FatBoy
07-30-2005, 09:58 PM
Just because we chat sometimes doesn't mean you know me or jack shit about me Sandy. Sure, I could go out and fuck some troll in an instant. Conversely, any of you boys can go to the local extras club for a quick $100 BBBJ. Its a quality issue. Asshole.>:(

Dammit these quality control issue always fuck up my day.:D

Mastridonicus
07-31-2005, 07:47 AM
see now.... I wouldn't screw Kat.....
....because I respect her as a woman.....
I'd take her to dinner first...

*snicker*
*snort*
*giggle*
heh
hehehe
hahahhaah
HAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAA
OH MAN
I SOOOOO CAN'T DO THAT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE.

Sorry Sandy, I tried. I just...just couldn't!

She's Hot! I say bang her, and I'll put chemistry in the pancakes tomorrow morning!

Seriously, I keed I keed. I know Kat wouldn't have me, but I would TOTALLY try. I mean the girl knows about what she's talking about, and its hella interesting. <---Thats a compliment.

Well, Kat, I'm an old fashioned girl, you'd have to take me out to dinner first. I mean I don't put out on the first date, but we could talk and stuff. Maybe buy some of this chemistry.

Seriously, Sandy. Buzz kill. She posted here cause she knows we would have an honost humorous good time with it, and let her realize every one of us would fall on our sword for a dinner date with one of the Holy Grail of Dancers. Don't be such a h8r.

And I'm sorry you're going through this Kat, if anyone of us here could help, you know we would try :D

::Mast::

mr_punk
07-31-2005, 08:10 AM
You don't have to feel sorry for me but I'm not jerking anyone's chain.oh, i believe you. i also believe that russian women are some of the biggest mopes and drama queens in the world.

she has no clue what its like to be really horny and lonely.it's the female version of "horny and lonely", sandy. scamming broads into the sack, a game of pool and some beers with some buddies can pretty much cure the male affliction. OTOH, nothing is ever quite that simple with women.....sigh.

That's not sex, its business.sex....business<shrug> what's the difference as long she's hot and the sex is a little rough and dirty, active, and quick.

Conversely, any of you boys can go to the local extras club for a quick $100 BBBJ. Its a quality issue.hey! any woman can give a BJ. however, that doesn't mean it's a good BJ or worth a $100.

When guys strike out, even handsome guys, they shrug and say "Whatever" because there is a social model set up supporting that.yep, every guy knows that failure is possible, but he also knows that there's always more broads to try and scam into the sack. new pussy is a powerful motivator.

doc-catfish
07-31-2005, 08:21 AM
I wish it was a SCJ gangbang though! :'(
Aww Kat, I didn't realize we meant that much to you.

Unfortunately, Little Doc only works alone. Somedays I wish I could just give him some work. Speaking of which...

Lemme guess, US 54. Any chance you're heading through Wichita? :P

All Good Things
07-31-2005, 11:20 AM
When guys strike out, even handsome guys, they shrug and say "Whatever" because there is a social model set up supporting that.

Oh, horseshit.

Baby, you get to talk about pretty girls because you are one. But here's what it's like on the other side.

When you are a 10-year-old little guy with a big heart and a crooked smile, none of the girls in your class even know you exist. You smile, and watch them silently, hoping desperately that they will talk to you. But they are mentally 3 years older and physically, about 20. They always talk to the older guys. Your charm works really well on all your sisters' friends because they think you are just adorable. This makes you want to kill yourself.

Fast forward a couple of decades. You are much taller and stronger. You've made a ton of money, have political influence you didn't even think possible, and even made your own contributions to the English language. Women are much, much more available to you.

But wait. Here's a little secret. You never stop being the 10-year-old boy. When you strike out now, you feel just as rejected and heartsick as you did sitting alone at your desk in the late afternoon while the girl you just helped with her homework walks out with her 14-year-old boyfriend.

Social model, my ass.

We now return you to your regular lighthearted programming.

All Good Things
07-31-2005, 11:41 AM
oh, i believe you. i also believe that russian women are some of the biggest mopes and drama queens in the world.

Dude, Kat's Ukrainian, not Russian.

You think the Russian mafia is insane? Ukrainian kids cut their teeth by knocking off Russian mafioso. Ukrainians are seriously fucking nuts.

Yet another reason to love Kat (like I needed another one....)

Katrine
07-31-2005, 12:46 PM
I'm Russian AND Ukrainian, got the worst of both worlds.

Ok ya'll, Target locked and acquired. 26, blonde, Greek, well-hung, wants to be an "actor". Let the games begin...... ;)

Chicagoeditor
07-31-2005, 01:31 PM
Wasn't the sinister presence in "Usual Suspects," Kaiser Soza, supposed to be Ukrainian? Kat as a female version. Shudder.

Dude, Kat's Ukrainian, not Russian.

You think the Russian mafia is insane? Ukrainian kids cut their teeth by knocking off Russian mafioso. Ukrainians are seriously fucking nuts.

Yet another reason to love Kat (like I needed another one....)

Mastridonicus
07-31-2005, 02:07 PM
I knew I was out before I even began!

FatBoy
07-31-2005, 02:40 PM
I knew I was out before I even began!

I don't even waste my time chasing women anymore make them chase you it's not that hard to do. }:D

FBR
07-31-2005, 02:48 PM
I don't even waste my time chasing women anymore make them chase you it's not that hard to do. }:D

So explain how you do that...please :O

FBR

FatBoy
07-31-2005, 03:00 PM
So explain how you do that...please :O

FBR

In a club or outside of a club different technique.

Richard_Head
07-31-2005, 05:36 PM
Ok ya'll, Target locked and acquired. 26, blonde, Greek, well-hung, wants to be an "actor". Let the games begin...... ;)An actor huh? Are you sure he's not gay?

In a club or outside of a club different technique.Okay I'll play along, why don't you explain them both?

Katrine
07-31-2005, 05:39 PM
An actor huh? Are you sure he's not gay?

Okay I'll play along, why don't you explain them both?

Definately NOT gay, looks like a young Sean Penn. }:D

Having the girls chase you works oh so well. Ignoring them is even better. I go into a competitive rage when a guy makes me chase him a little, I MUST have him even if he is some scumbag drug dealer or homeless musician. ;D

Richard_Head
07-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Definately NOT gay, looks like a young Sean Penn. }:DHave you seen the movie "I am Sam" (it's on CBS tonight)? That may change your mind.

Having the girls chase you works oh so well. Ignoring them is even better. I go into a competitive rage when a guy makes me chase him a little, I MUST have him even if he is some scumbag drug dealer or homeless musician. ;DOn the ignore list you go then.

mr_punk
07-31-2005, 06:07 PM
Dude, Kat's Ukrainian, not Russian.whatever, rook...i'm aware of kat's dual heritage and it just means that she's....

I'm Russian AND Ukrainian, got the worst of both worlds.certifiable.

Ok ya'll, Target locked and acquired. 26, blonde, Greek, well-hung, wants to be an "actor".what? no mention of his intelligence or scintillating personality? oh, that right. he's an actor. <snicker/eye-roll> isn't that a chimera of a failed, unemployed musician spliced with the flakiness genes of a stripper? the next time you give anyone around here shit about picking up blond, fake-boobed, semi-literate strippers for BJ. i'll remind you of this moment.

Jenny
07-31-2005, 06:08 PM
Oh, horseshit.

Baby, you get to talk about pretty girls because you are one. But here's what it's like on the other side.

Okay, I think you have misunderstood. I'm not saying that guys, handsome or otherwise, enjoy rejection. I'm saying that because we work in a social model that is very much what Sandy outlined - that women, any and all women always have sex available to them, and pretty women can always get a guy - that when women don't feel that way or share that experience there is something wrong with them BESIDES being unattractive (if, indeed, unattractive they are). Like you've heard and probably said some variation of the idea or expression that if a woman wants to have sex, all she has to do is walk into a bar and make herself available. How do you think it would feel to a woman who doesn't have that experience? Men have a social model of rejection - they are expected to work for it, you know? For women it is just all supposed to happen.

When you are a 10-year-old little guy with a big heart and a crooked smile, none of the girls in your class even know you exist. You smile, and watch them silently, hoping desperately that they will talk to you. But they are mentally 3 years older and physically, about 20. They always talk to the older guys. Your charm works really well on all your sisters' friends because they think you are just adorable. This makes you want to kill yourself.

Awww!

But wait. Here's a little secret. You never stop being the 10-year-old boy. When you strike out now, you feel just as rejected and heartsick as you did sitting alone at your desk in the late afternoon while the girl you just helped with her homework walks out with her 14-year-old boyfriend.

In your school 14 year old boys dated 10 year old girls? Or did you skip a couple of grades?

Having the girls chase you works oh so well. Ignoring them is even better. I go into a competitive rage when a guy makes me chase him a little, I MUST have him even if he is some scumbag drug dealer or homeless musician.
Really? Because there is nothing I find less attractive in a guy than him not being interested in me. I mean, I can be friends with them and stuff, but I can't really bring myself to be sexually interested in someone who has shown no interest in me.

mr_punk
07-31-2005, 06:19 PM
Really? Because there is nothing I find less attractive in a guy than him not being interested in me. I mean, I can be friends with them and stuff, but I can't really bring myself to be sexually interested in someone who has shown no interest in me.actually, i agree with kat. i find that if you show indifference to a woman's charms. it makes them try a bit harder. women like a challenge just as much as men.

aggieed
07-31-2005, 06:49 PM
actually, i agree with kat. i find that if you show indifference to a woman's charms. it makes them try a bit harder. women like a challenge just as much as men.

As one guy I know once said, "Just pull the same shit on women that they pull on us, and you're golden."

Or something like that.

Katrine
07-31-2005, 07:15 PM
As one guy I know once said, "Just pull the same shit on women that they pull on us, and you're golden."

Or something like that.

True dat. BUT, I was quite pleased when I told boytoy that I'm calling him Tuesday after my exam and he said, "Call Anytime!" Sometimes its good to win.

On a somewhat related note, I exchanged numbers with a cute guy named, Derrik, hahahaha, at the club the other day. He hasn't stopped calling and has already become a total tool. Interest drops to -50 points.

Katrine
07-31-2005, 07:20 PM
Have you seen the movie "I am Sam" (it's on CBS tonight)? That may change your mind.

On the ignore list you go then.

Ugh, looks lame. Besides, my tv hasn't functioned in years. Its not even worth the time it would take to fix the antenna to watch the drivel we are offered.

I actually met the real Sean Penn and he's still pretty hot. :P

xdamage
07-31-2005, 07:38 PM
actually, i agree with kat. i find that if you show indifference to a woman's charms. it makes them try a bit harder. women like a challenge just as much as men.

Oh yea, definitely. Works even better if you really just don't give a shit ;) Too bad so many guys seem to have learned the opposite and really think if they just suck up a little more the feelings will be reciprocated. More often then not it just ends up leaving them looking like spineless worms. (or as Kat put it, -50pts)

Jenny
07-31-2005, 08:05 PM

Or something like that.
Well, see - there you go. I don't debate whether or not to call a guy - if I feel like calling, I'll call. I don't play hard to get and I don't feign disinterest if I'm interested, and I don't expect it to be feigned. Like I would just assume that a guy is ACTUALLY disinterested, then buck up and move on. I think that this statement says more about you and the kind of girls you like than anything else. And really, if both parties are trotting around playing the "you like me more than I like you" card nothing would ever happen.

Katrine
07-31-2005, 08:28 PM
Well, see - there you go. I don't debate whether or not to call a guy - if I feel like calling, I'll call. I don't play hard to get and I don't feign disinterest if I'm interested, and I don't expect it to be feigned. Like I would just assume that a guy is ACTUALLY disinterested, then buck up and move on. I think that this statement says more about you and the kind of girls you like than anything else. And really, if both parties are trotting around playing the "you like me more than I like you" card nothing would ever happen.

You're right. If I'm interested, I will say it, I don't play the game. BUT, if he hasn't called me back or whatehaveyou, I have no choice but to wait it out. I guess by now I should know that if they aren't interested, they won't call back. But they always seem to come around in the end....for sex. >:(

SeppeSai
07-31-2005, 11:28 PM
Just out of curiosity, Kat, is the kind of sex you wish for just regular sex or some of the hard stuff that you've professed to liking? Could that be part of the reason you aren't connecting with anyone?

polecat
08-01-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm Russian AND Ukrainian, got the worst of both worlds.
It's definately a Slavic thang... trust me, I know the situation.

Lonely and horny, but unsatiated moreso by personal choice so you have utter self-hatred/guilt aspired by it.

I'm glad you found your 'loser' ("wants to be an actor" = unemployed dreamer with nothing really tangible)... seems to be a trend with the Slavic.

May he have an 8" cock and know how to use it... not as if it would matter.. since if he just stuck it in and swished it around you'd be happy since it's the stigma more than the reality (more Slavic factual portrayal). Ever notice it feels 100x better with someone totally wrong for you? Blame it on your great grandparents for not MOVING... the bastages.

May you find a Crystal Rabbit and lots of Rocco porn in your mailbox, Kat. }:D

SportsWriter2
08-01-2005, 08:31 AM
When you are a 12-year-old middle school basketball player with a sly smile, the girls in your class talk about how fast they could get you off. You laugh, hoping desperately that they won't start humping you. Then your buddy's 14-year-old sister wants to teach you how to dance, and you end up in her rec room, and she's wearing see-through baby dolls. And she makes you lose it in a slow dance. So you choke it at least twice a day until you're in control and even the wet dream girl can't get you. The rest of your life is payback: "You're pretty but you come too soon."

We're all messed up in different ways. Everyone is lonely in some dimension. :-\

FatBoy
08-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Okay I'll play along, why don't you explain them both?

Richard I believe your head maybe be shoved to far up your ass to hear what I have to say ::) poor FBR I think he really wanted to hear what I was going to say, anyway Katrine knows what I am talking about why don't you ask her.

It was a fair question. No reason to answer it if you don't want to. But there's no need to get personal.

xdamage
08-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Well, see - there you go. I don't debate whether or not to call a guy - if I feel like calling, I'll call.

Some guys and girls just can't do this because they know (correctly) that they will be rejected 99 out of 100x based on the simple facts that their genetic features aren't very attractive, and they aren't wealthy or famous to compensate (wealth and/or fame can make up for a lot of physical unattractiveness when it comes to interesting the other sex).

So they often have to take the longer, sometimes less direct routes to interest the other sex in order to avoid the pain of the immediate outright rejection.

I don't play hard to get and I don't feign disinterest if I'm interested, and I don't expect it to be feigned.

People are funny because they are often not single minded about what they want. Sometimes they think they want one thing, while what they really want deep down doesn't always jive with what they think they want. The very genetically attractive people can skip over the mystery and aloofness and get to the sex faster, but for those who are having to work at attracting the other sex, mystery and aloofness can be powerful ways of attracting the (longer term) interest of someone of the opposite sex.

Sometimes the disinterest isn't feigned. After we have seen a zillion good looking women (or men) it can get a bit old and repetative. Like okay, she (or he) is fuckable but so are a zillion other women (or men). Yawn. One can be interested in the sex but entirely bored with the person. Sometimes the other person isn't feigning disinterest, they are just looking for a bit more mystery themselves and would respond better themselves to the less direct approach.

p.s. How was vacation?

Katrine
08-01-2005, 10:10 AM
After we have seen a zillion good looking women (or men) it can get a bit old and repetative. Like okay, she (or he) is fuckable but so are a zillion other women (or men). Yawn.

I never get bored of seeing good looking women and men. Not all of them are potential sex partners, but they are easy on the eyes.

....not sure if I'm buying your hypothesis that attractive people can skip the mystery and go straight to the sex. I always thought that occurred because the gal was easy and willing to give it up that fast.

xdamage
08-01-2005, 12:45 PM
I never get bored of seeing good looking women and men. Not all of them are potential sex partners, but they are easy on the eyes.

Oh, I love looking too. Nevertheless I find myself often bored with the people behind the pretty faces. Blah blah same old stuff. There is something to be said for someone who comes across as mysterious or alloof and not interested. It's a challenge and that makes it more interesting. BTW, that's one of the reasons why when I go to a club I don't buy dances when I first walk in ;) I'm turned on by the visuals, but once I've had a couple drinks and unwound for an hour, the initial reaction to the skin is over I'm much more clear headed and the T&A is much more clearly just that, tits and ass.

....not sure if I'm buying your hypothesis that attractive people can skip the mystery and go straight to the sex. I always thought that occurred because the gal was easy and willing to give it up that fast.

I meant to convey they are more likely to have the option to skip over some of that. Whether or not they do is another matter. Of course there are plenty of attractive people that don't skip the mystery and build-up. It's just more difficult for an unattractive person to skip ahead to the sex part because they get less offers to do so.

But yea, to some great degree women still do control who gets to have sex. That may change in time. You may well see that women become more like guys in this regard as society changes. When it comes to the girls being "easy", I guess I figure guys and girls are becoming increasingly alike in this regard. Society still looks down more on girls then guys who are "easy", but I think that's changing and another generation or two I suspect (for the most part) most of us won't think be thinking in terms of the girl vs guy being easy. People might still turn down their noses on "easy" people just because they are more likely to end with a disease, or to end up with unwanted children, or to maybe they make flakey long-term partners? but not so much because they are male or female. Maybe not. Time will tell on that.