PDA

View Full Version : If you can sell a fantasy, you can sell lipstick!!!

Nikki300
08-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Hello ladies,

I found a legal and easy way to make extra money when it is slow or simply to make extra money. I became a Mary Kay consultant. I know some of you will think this is totally corny, but keep reading.

You like working your own hours right? We would all love to own our own business right? We all want a profession with unlimited income right? Well by dancing you are already doing all of these things anyway. This is yet another opportunity for you to work for yourself and truly determine your own income.

I have been a part-time consultant for about a year now and I have shared this amazing opportunity with several dancers in a short amount of time. By this time next year, I will have a free car that I don't even need.

In a normal month when I just let the product sell itself (and it truly does sell itself), I can make a minimum of an extra $1000 profit. When I really hustle and sell the product on top of it selling itself that profit doubles. Not to mention I have several consultants working on my team and I earn commissions as well. How is that for part-time work? I just add that to the $4000-$6000 I probably busted my ass for in the club and my money situation is great.

And think about it? You are already a salesperson so why not sell something that is way easier to sell than a dance and you don't have to quit dancing. You work your business around your lifestyle. I could type about this all night, but hopefully you get the point. You can visit my personal website at or email me at [email protected] for more information on how you can become even more financially independent than you already are.

SuzyRea
08-28-2005, 06:47 AM
I like Mary Kay products. I use them all the time. But I know of a half duzzon people who sele Mary Kay now. Mary Kay has so many people pushing thier products that it can be hard to find someone who is not already buying from a friend or family member. It is a type of pyramid (not an illegal pyramid ) but a pyramid just the same.

Nikki300
09-04-2005, 12:11 AM
To outsiders it seems like a pyramid. But a pyramid is a sales/marketing plan where the person who brings you in makes money directly off of you. And newbies only make money if they recruit new people. Not the case here. Mary Kay reps make money from the day they sell their first lipstick. I still make decent money on sales and if I make money off of my team, it comes from the company and no one on my team loses anything. That is the difference from the two.

Anyway, that is remarkable that you know so many people using the products. Are all of the girls in your club using them? If not, you have access to customers whenever you work. I make money off of things that girls lose constantly like lip gloss and liners. Even if someone has a consultant, I will sell to them if they are just that impulsive and I will let them know that they should always try to buy from their orginal consultant first.

If you are ever interested, drop me a line.