PDA

View Full Version : Tackiest Stripper Move?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bob_Loblaw
08-08-2005, 06:41 AM
What would you say is the tackiest stripper move? For me it's the ass slap. Once, ok. Twice, boring. Third time, ok, now you aren't even trying...

Mastridonicus
08-08-2005, 07:26 AM
I dunno. I think if she's into the ass slapping, it could probably get hot. Actually dancers focusing on what THEY like instead of what they hope YOU like is probably the best way to go. If I'm into seeing the ass slap, I want a girl whos into slapping her ass.

The tackiest stripper move I've seen is a girl try to attempt a split off the poll. NOT SUCCEED but died trying.

::Mast::

SportsWriter2
08-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Lame ass slapping. I've seen a dancer whack her ass mercilessly on stage, and that was HOT. Even the contractors were wincing (and tossing fives). :O

Hate
08-08-2005, 05:41 PM
I would have to say it was the girl that started and had never wore platform heels before. She walked around like a Clydesdale for about a week, raising her feet about 2' in the air when she walked whether it be on the floor or the stage.

Katrine
08-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Ass-slap, hands down.

Chili Palmer
08-08-2005, 07:00 PM
I fucken HATE that fake purring in my ear.

CP

MinahSky
08-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's doing the pole when you have NO f*cking clue of what you are doing.

infra-red
08-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Throwing up about 6 Jack and Cokes onstage!

Mastridonicus
08-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Throwing up about 6 Jack and Cokes onstage!

thats a move?! :D

Be the life of any party if she can do it on command.

former_LV_dancer
08-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Ass slap all the way...there was a girl who who slap her ass so hard on stage you could hear it even when the music was loud and there were 500 people in the club (dancers & custies)....that chick was CRAZY!

On another note what IS the fascination with shaking your ass like jello?? Do guys seriously like that booty clapping silliness???

WiseGuy_TX
08-08-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm not too fond of the stage crawl. Now the tackiest(worst?) stripper "movie' would have to be "The Monster and the Stripper (1968?)" but thats another thread i guess.

Bob_Loblaw
08-08-2005, 10:31 PM
I recall one stage show where I found it extremely difficult not to laugh. At this particular club, behind the stage was a 4 foot wall covered in mirrors. Well this dancer is acting all sexy as she walked towards the wall and she tries to kick her right leg up so that it would rest on the top. Problem was that she had absolutely no flexibility as she was on her toes with both knees bent and her back hunched over. After one failed attempt, she tried again... then again! She finally gave up but by then it was too late. She had already exhibited the grace of a new born giraffe and killed any desire I had of getting a dance from her.

yoda57us
08-08-2005, 11:48 PM
Ass Slap followed closely by the booty jiggle and in third place is licking your boob and sticking a dollar bill o it.

doc-catfish
08-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Ass slapping is up there, but that lighted matches in the nipples thing takes the cake.

velvet
08-09-2005, 05:00 PM
Ass Slap followed closely by the booty jiggle and in third place is licking your boob and sticking a dollar bill o it.

that would be correct!

Sleepy
08-09-2005, 06:10 PM
I guess I'm the only that doesn't dislike ass slapping. I can do without the booty jiggle and sticking money to the boob thing though. The move that I never liked, but the crowd always seems to go crazy for, is when she puts both ankles behind her head.

SportsWriter2
08-09-2005, 08:35 PM
The move that I never liked, but the crowd always seems to go crazy for, is when she puts both ankles behind her head.

I find one ankle behind her head equally hot without being freaky. :-\

Bob_Loblaw
08-09-2005, 10:52 PM
I forgot about that one. I must have been repressing memories of that move. Blech!

SeppeSai
08-10-2005, 05:30 AM
Lighted matches are the tackiest, but playing thong basketball is a very close second.

former_LV_dancer
08-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Lighted matches are the tackiest, but playing thong basketball is a very close second.

I had to go onstage once after a girl decided to light her nipples on fire...I was like "great how the hell do I top that and keep this crowd excitement up"? :O

MinahSky
08-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Hey, former_LV_dancer, if you ever go back, do the pastie twirl from the end of "Elvira Mistress of the Dark"...that gets them every time (not many can do it).

Nina
08-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Spreading pink from the front.... Bleechhh makes me nauseous

SportsWriter2
08-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Spreading pink from the front.... Bleechhh makes me nauseous

It's called making pink butterflies. The really pink ones are cute. :)

MinahSky
08-13-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm sorry, but I like keeping my cookie tight. I'm not spreading it or it's lips.

8TJ
08-13-2005, 01:11 PM
On stage----- The ass slap. The point is?

During a lap dance----- the purring in my ear. Never heard it in real life so WTF does it mean then?

yoda57us
08-14-2005, 03:38 PM
On stage----- The ass slap. The point is?

During a lap dance----- the purring in my ear. Never heard it in real life so WTF does it mean then?

It means that, in real life, you are sleeping with the wrong women;)

kitana
08-15-2005, 01:04 AM
So you really don't like both feet behind a women's head?! Hell I have had guys give me more money to do it again! lol. But in my defense, I can throw them both back there on their own w/o assistance of my hands.

And someone else didn't like basketball?! Hell I do that and football too. But in my defense I work in a "Sports Bar", so I try to keep with the theme.

I really never understood the ass slap either.

mr_punk
08-15-2005, 05:33 AM
I fucken HATE that fake purring in my ear.same here...along with dirty talk or excessive talking of any kind or singing. yeah, i've had strippers start singing on more than one occasion. geez, i come in for a simple LD and i end up with a tone-deaf Ethel Merman who thinks it's karaoke night at the sc. oh, the pain...

Malibu
08-15-2005, 03:11 PM
I had never been a fan of the ass-slap, but for the past month, I've started doing it, probably mainly because most of the girls do it and I have been subconciously brainwashed into adopting it now and again, although never with any great deal of enthusiasm.

Well, last night I was dancing for this guy who had an ass thing and then I bent over and lazily and absent-mindedly slapped my ass. He just outright told me that it didn't do anything for him and that he couldn't understand why girls do it! lol, i appreciated his honesty and he made me realise just how much I really don't like it.

I think I'll stop it now.

McCain
08-31-2005, 07:05 AM
Erm, while I must concur with the ubiquitous ass slap...

I'm going to nominate "taking a dollar bill with one's mouth" (or any other orifice, for those girls who like to get *reallY* wild)....

Gross, gross, gross... which makes it lame, lame, lame.

~~McCain

FourWinns
08-31-2005, 04:21 PM
... ass slap - I asked a couple of dancers why they do it - one said it's been around since stripping started.. the other said becuz she loves it while being 'done doggie' - it sent a chill up her spine.

... stage crabbing (?) - I don't know what it called professional - but the stage dancer lays on her back and elbows, raises and spreads her legs slightly bent at the knee then rolls back and forth sideways while she moves toward you for her tip. Replusive - reminds me of a crab stuck on it's back.

... lapdancers that push so hard they bang my head back into the mirrored wall.

sloppyjoe
08-31-2005, 04:49 PM
uh..........what about the slapping of the crotch? i don't know about lame but it looks kinda painful. /:O

Jenny
08-31-2005, 07:42 PM
I never got the crotch slapping either - someone once explained to me that it was meant to mimic the sounds of flesh against flesh during sex. Of course, for me, I don't think it sounds like that when I have sex, but there is the possibility I'm doing it wrong, so I didn't want to say anything. You know - in case I just looked stupid.

As for the ass slapping - honestly, most guys like it (I don't do it - I'm not that fit). I presume because they like to smack girls in the ass.

shitfaced
09-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Have you guys ever have a stripper flex her pecs individually - like body builders do?? I can't stand this, not sexxy at all and the girls that can do this are so proud of themselves.

Malibu
09-01-2005, 03:00 AM
uh..........what about the slapping of the crotch? i don't know about lame but it looks kinda painful. /:O

LMFAO! I DO do this on occassion. Mainly when I'm in a silly mood. It's not painful if it's a light slap, but it makes me laugh on stage/in private rooms. I never thought it was sexy to the guys up until last night when in the heat of sex, my partner sterted slapping my crotch completely out of the blue. Maybe it does it for some people - who knows? You guys are a weird and wonderful bunch...

]Have you guys ever have a stripper flex her pecs individually - like body builders do?? I can't stand this, not sexxy at all and the girls that can do this are so proud of themselves.

Yes, there was a girl who did this at my club. She used to make her buttcheeks dance individually and flex her little pert fake boobies. Not attractive, but kinda novel.

SportsWriter2
09-01-2005, 04:38 AM
I never got the crotch slapping either - someone once explained to me that it was meant to mimic the sounds of flesh against flesh during sex. Of course, for me, I don't think it sounds like that when I have sex, but there is the possibility I'm doing it wrong, so I didn't want to say anything.

You get that same slapping sound when you're slamming hard and fast. Crotch slapping is sometimes a submissive "hurt me" signal.

SeppeSai
09-01-2005, 06:04 AM
Have you guys ever have a stripper flex her pecs individually - like body builders do?? I can't stand this, not sexxy at all and the girls that can do this are so proud of themselves.

YES!

I know one dancer at my home club who's fantastic to look at, dances smoothly and in a very seductive manner, has all her parts in appropriate sizes and does the flexing to completely ruin her stage show. I detest this "move" with a passion.

sloppyjoe
09-01-2005, 11:29 AM
hey malibu did you slap his crotch back? }:D

FourWinns
09-01-2005, 01:00 PM
One more - lap dancer sticks her fingers in her crotch and then waves them slowly under my nose. I love a freshly powdered pussy but WOW that was rank.

hannah83
09-01-2005, 01:08 PM
good god. I would never do that! so sorry about your horrible experience!! :hug:

sloppyjoe
09-01-2005, 06:16 PM
i didn't know they were allowed to do stuff like that. i guess i go to pg clubs. a friend of mine said a stripper touched her own vagina and then tried to touch her boyfriends lips but he backed up. i don't know. /:O

chloekitten
09-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Girls that hump everything. I once saw this stripper humping all furniture in site and making grunting noises. It looked pathetic and sooooooooo tacky.

What do guys think of girls spreading it on stage? Girls seem to get a tonne of tips for doing it, but it seems really tacky to me.

Malibu
09-05-2005, 02:03 AM
hey malibu did you slap his crotch back? }:D
Not that time, but I did once before. Lets just say I know the first place to target if a certain someone starts pushing my buttons in the wrong way...;D

i didn't know they were allowed to do stuff like that. i guess i go to pg clubs. a friend of mine said a stripper touched her own vagina and then tried to touch her boyfriends lips but he backed up. i don't know. /:O
As far as this is concerned, I have been asked numerous times by men to finger myself and let them either smell my fingers or stick them inside their mouth :O . A girl I used to work with used to bottle-fuck herself on stage and get men to drink from it. I find this an extremely tacky attention-seeking tactic to get stage attention and also pretty damn gross. Everytime she did this I would look the other way.

Katrine
09-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Yes, there was a girl who did this at my club. She used to make her buttcheeks dance individually.

Hehehe, one of my signature stage moves!! }:D

sloppyjoe
09-05-2005, 07:00 PM
i have a tendency to pass out when i get extremly grossed out...good thing i've never seen any bottle fucking going on. once they let people come up to the stage and pour hot candle wax on the girls genitals, i just stayed in my chair.....ouch! :O

Mastridonicus
09-05-2005, 07:36 PM
Malibu....This is key....

Was it a coke....or pepsi bottle?

I guess its tacky dependent upon the girl... but a girl with no breasts trying, and failing to lick her own nipple.

SportsWriter2
09-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Malibu....This is key....

Was it a coke....or pepsi bottle?
I used to hang out with a metro emergency room nurse who would see at least one broken bottle in a vagina every week. Mostly Coke.

I guess its tacky dependent upon the girl... but a girl with no breasts trying, and failing to lick her own nipple.
Oh yeah, and the ones with enough slack to hold the boob up with the nipple between their teeth... and smile.

ADRIAN17
09-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Yes I Agree The Ass Slap Is Definitely In The Top Ten "tacky" Catagory! It Hurts Just To Watch Sometimes.

yoda57us
09-06-2005, 04:43 AM
I saw two girls doing the candle wax thing to each other onstage a few months ago. They where pissed because no one was throwing any money onstage....maybe it was because, wax on or wax off, they where two of the ugliest women I've ever seen working in a strip club.

kitana
09-06-2005, 01:49 PM
I used to do the hot wax gothic thing, but it gets too messy to clean after the show.