PDA

View Full Version : Looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator NYC

nychaos99
08-17-2005, 09:55 AM
Hi all:

Penthouse Executive Club in New York City is looking to hire an in-house Marketing Coordinator.

This person would be expected to work Monday through Friday, 10 am- 6 pm. This is a full-time position.

Your job requirements would be (but not limited to) to call off of lists to aquire new customers; call in people you know to come into the club; mail out information regarding the club; keep up with your network of contacts; book private, bachelor, and birthday parties; help with special private events held in the club, and to come up with creative promotional ideas.

Though you will be given work to do, it is VITAL that you take the initiative to work on your own. You need to be able to work as an individual and be a team player at the same time.

PEC requires that you have an education, you are computer savvy, have complete knowledge of Microsoft Word, and partial knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Typing abilities a plus.

This job has too many perks to list, but I'll tell you it is an amazing environment to work in. This job would be PERFECT for an Entertainer who would like to retire and use her extensive knowledge in the industry in an office situation. (a very fun office I must say!)-

Email me direct with a resume AND a short description on why you are the right person for the job.

[email protected]