PDA

View Full Version : New to stripping in Chicago - Help! :)

Amelia
08-25-2005, 09:36 AM
I am new to this whole thing but I need some money and I am interested in becoming a dancer or work topless. I am not looking to dance at a club just yet, more of a party/event type prearranged deal through an agency. I have spoken to a few agencies that seem legit, but I am still not prepared to start. I really need someone to help me learn how to give a good lapdance and I also need help with my makeup. I rarely ever wear it, and don't know how to apply it in the way I would need to in order to dance.

A little about me:

I am a 22 year old attractive female. I live in Chicago. I am 5'7 and 128lbs. My measurements are 35'27'34 and I am a C cup. I have pale skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. I have no scars, piercings, or tattoos. I am pretty. I don't look like I would do something like this, so I think that would make me all the more appealing. I have pictures but I won't send them unless you identify yourself and the company you work for and the opportunities you have available. I am very intelligent, responsible, and well read. I can have fun and get along with anyone no matter what their lot is in life. I am outgoing and very friendly. I am also uninhibited and very open-minded. I am also very responsible, reliable, and have my own vehicle. I don't drink, smoke, or do any kind of drugs. I am not open to is any kind of prostitution whatsoever. No sex, oral or otherwise and nothing illegal.

I could possibly pay for someone's time to help me with learning to dance and/or makeup. But I really want to get started soon and don't want to go into it until I am fully prepared.

Thanks!

Amelia

Amelia
08-28-2005, 07:29 PM
Well, I hooked up with an agency and did a few topless waitressing gigs and my first strip this weekend. It wasn't that bad! I actually had a pretty good time and came home with almost $700 for three shows (after tipping my driver, paying the agency, etc.) I just wanted to know if anyone could recommend any videos or books that could help me in learning how to do a good striptease.

Amelia

Chicagoeditor
08-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Best of luck, neighbor. When you land at a club, do let us Chicago locals know. We'll drop in, wish you well, spend some money on you.

HoneyHITZ
08-29-2005, 12:40 AM
Hey hun congrats on such an awesome night! Can i ask what agency you went with? Good luck on future weekends :)

colleen
08-29-2005, 09:22 AM
Since she had so much fun, I can tell you which one she probably DIDN't go with!

Congrats, sweetie. IF you dorp by ans see me at work some time, I can show you how to do a lap dance, no charge. PM me if you like.

Amelia
08-29-2005, 10:22 AM
I am with One of a Kind. Does anyone have any good/bad stories about them? Them seem pretty professional so far.

HoneyHITZ
08-29-2005, 10:39 AM
wow colleen-- i thought thats who you meant she DIDNT go with, lol... amelia-- definitely go see colleen :)

colleen
08-29-2005, 11:44 PM
Sorry to say, I have worked for one of a kind, and I have nothing good to say about them. Yes, hunny, that is exactly who I meant.

PS, Hunny, when are YOU going to come see me???

HoneyHITZ
08-30-2005, 03:08 AM
ugh i need to come see you, definitely, but im trying to save up some money-- i would feel terrible going into a club with less than like 50 or something, lol, and thats just not something i have now... i tip big so that would only get me one dance im sure, lol... i promise im working on coming to see you!!!!

iamlojay
08-31-2005, 09:08 PM
Colleen, I sent you an email about this thread. Is that an open invitation to visit? I'm in Chicago and would love to get a few pointers and buy a dance from you!

CrazyHorseGirl
09-05-2005, 08:36 AM
Wow you are a brave girl!! I dance at VIP's and love it. Topless only, no touching, geat clientiel and management. Doing private parties always scared me because of the pressure for extras, as well as overall safety. More power to you girl! Come to VIP's and do some amature contests, that will give you some practice!

ravenxxx
01-17-2006, 07:38 PM
not sure if you are still looking for a place. I used to work at the Admiral theatre (mgmt. was great there) and VIP'S (formerly the crazy horse) I made lots of money at VIP. Chicago's northside has great clubs (with no touching). Did not like Scarlett's. A friend of mine used to work at Black Jack's. She made lots of money in the CR.
Hope that helps!
Good Luck.

Chicagoeditor
01-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Was at The Admiral a night ago. Yuk. I see now that clubs like The Admiral that lack booze--the element that shifts one's mind into that suggestable zone--due to local legislation do NOT work for me. To each his own, but I doubt I'll be going back.

But I can recommend without hesitation: Scores (say hi to Sky) and VIPs (say hi to Giselle).

Magdalena_666
01-18-2006, 09:48 PM
Did not like Scarlett's. A friend of mine used to work at Black Jack's. She made lots of money in the CR.
Hope that helps!
Good Luck.

I checked out scarletts a few weeks ago and the place was dead! Plus, one of the dancers was in some big argument with management because she was late and they were yelling back and forth being all melodramatic about it.

The girls that were there were playing on the game machines.

The owner asked me if I would be intrested in doing some ''modeling'' for a pin up type shoot but I am always very leary about stuff like that. Esp. coming from the owner of a strip club.

I am planning on checking out scores next. I think that's where I want to work. It seems like a more mellow place to work although it is VERY out of the way for me.

I would love to work at VIP's but after reading on here about how perfect every girl there is and how hard it is to get hired im to scared to even step foot in that place!
There is just no way I would want to deal with that kind of competition. It would just be to stressful.
I wish there were other options for topless clubs.

GoldCoastGirl
01-19-2006, 12:38 AM
Well, I hooked up with an agency and did a few topless waitressing gigs and my first strip this weekend. It wasn't that bad! I actually had a pretty good time and came home with almost $700 for three shows (after tipping my driver, paying the agency, etc.) I just wanted to know if anyone could recommend any videos or books that could help me in learning how to do a good striptease.

Amelia

Fawnia's DVDs (http://www.exoticdanceschool.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi/trinity) might of some assistance or at least a start.

Otherwise, it just comes with experience. Try to find a mentor. :)

The other various forums here @ SW will also be of benefit. Tho' please do a SEARCH of each forum before you post. ;)

wakko0129
01-19-2006, 05:51 PM
I wish there were other options for topless clubs.

There's All-Star's in Northlake, too.

Chicagobabe
01-19-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey Ladies,,i am starting over at Pole katz in Bridgeview, IL on Monday. I have never danced at a club before and im a bit nervous.
However, I do work for doing bachleor parties. I have been with this company for about 3 years now. They are an EXCELLENT agency to work for. I usually make about $400 at each party, and I do about 4-5 parties a night. The guys never really get out of hand. And sometimes they do ask for "extras", but you just have to make it clear in the beginning that the "extras" are not going to happen. Also,,i always bring a driver with me to the parties, and I think the guys tend to behave more because of this. I have never had any big problems with the bachleor party crowds. Thanks, CJ

bluexxxtasy
01-19-2006, 09:06 PM
yeah I used to work at scarletts and it was great speaking that was my very first club but eventually the money got 2 scarce at one point so now i am much happy to say im now at scores chicago!!!!scores fucking rocks hell of a lot more girls than scarletts but its fun as fuck to work at so far....

Tart
01-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Im wanting to go to the VIP's. Funny because yesterday when I was signing my lease the lady asked if I worked there. So i guess I might be VIP material. She herself worked there for years when it was crazy horse.

leilanicandy
01-19-2006, 11:49 PM
Hey Tart,
Come and audition sunday! my friend got the job and won first place. Vip have a variety of girls.

Tart
01-20-2006, 12:00 AM
I cant come friday ( working here in good ole Indy. ) But the following Sunday I could!

We should meet up and you can go with just to you know... be the cheering squad

lol

Chicagobabe
01-21-2006, 05:13 PM
You are sooo right Bluexxxtasy,,,,there are a ton of girls over at Scores. I auditioned last week, got the job,,,,but I think im going to wait on Scores. Like I mentioned earlier,,im starting at pole katz on Monday. Ill see how pole katz goes,,,if its not good,,,i may end up going to Scores afterall. I always hear the girls at Scores make a ton of $.

whirlerz
01-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Well, good luck darlin' you are gorj, I'm sure you'll do well wherever you go.

Jillian
03-23-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey - I'm not having the best of luck here in the mid-MI area right now, and am looking to travel and work in Chicago for weekends...does anyone have any suggestions for me?

all info greatly appreciated - thanks!

bsmith
03-25-2006, 07:41 AM
im pretty much new to going to Strip Clubs, and ive only gone to a couple for bachelor parties.. but we had fun at both All Stars and Scarletts.

ravenxxx
03-26-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey
The Old Crazy Horse turned into VIP. I used to make good money over there. Not sure of what management is like now. I was not all that impressed with it before. There is liquor so you can get the customers drunk, but you will have to wear pasties. Dances are 20 bucks.
The Admiral Theatre is good for fully nude. No liquor, lots of competition, dances are unfortunately only 10. Management is good they become like family. You will have to hustle though.
These clubs are very strict though, cuz its the city about how you dance. A simple arm adound a customer can piss them off.
Weekends if you want to work you will also have to really work.
Blackjacks i heard was good. Never worked there. Not sure if is still open. Heard the CR was good. I did well in the CR at the Crazy horse.
I think its in the burbs.
hope that helps

Amelia
06-22-2006, 06:59 PM
Okay! Its now next year and I'm looking for another agency because One of A Kind did indeed suck. I'm checking out Hunks and Babes and Venus (any feedback?) are there any other ones I'm missing. I don't live in the city, otherwise I could just pick up the phonebook and see who has the biggest ads. :)

Thanks!

HoneyHITZmore
06-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Chicago exposed!! thats where I was ;)