PDA

View Full Version : Damn it, Man!

WMassGuy
09-10-2005, 01:37 AM
Hey,

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, however, here it goes...

Anyone ever had to deal with sitting next to some moron who doesn't know how to control himself? This guy I had the "pleasure" of sitting next to, kept tugging at his points with every dancer that passed by him. I finally had to get move to another location, as it was really annoying. >:(

He also kept rambling on and on about all the girls that were looking for dances, and commenting about the happenings of the champagne room. WTF?

yoda57us
09-10-2005, 05:02 AM
My two pet peaves in clubs are guys who whine and guys who think I'm looking for a new best friend. I just get up and move....or better yet, find a lady to get some dances from and hopefully the idiot will be gone when I get back. I had some idiot ask me once if I was a pimp for a fav of mine that had been sitting with me for a few hours. What posses these morons??

xdamage
09-10-2005, 10:38 AM
I go to the club alone because most guys are idiots in stripclubs including people who I'm friendly with outside the club. They talk to much or they say stupid shit like "she really likes me". I certainly don't go to the club to make buddies with losers and lonely guys that just want to talk and be friends. That's what the dancers are there for.

SportsWriter2
09-10-2005, 11:32 AM
I go to a Cheers club. One day a working guy in his late 20s sat next to me at the stage and said it was his birthday. He had less than $50 to celebrate, but I passed the word to a dancer and we had a party going in no time. Most lonely people are okay. :)

Mastridonicus
09-10-2005, 11:47 AM
My pet peeves revolve around types of clubs.

I guess I'm actually a regular now, but a frequent a "Cheers" club, one stage one pole, bar first then ladies place. When I am there, I hate when the bouncers act like pimps and try to get you to dance for their girlfriend. This irish bouncer was like:

<him> *looking at my bank roll at entrance* Hey man you seem like you got mone
<me> *immidiatly irritated* Don't you worry about me
<him> lot of hotties tonight, I bet you want a blackie.
<me> I'm not racist, but I came to relax we'll see what happens, I'm generally like my coffee with cream.
<him> THATS HOW I WAS! *So loud everyone looked* THEN I GOT A BLOWJOB FROM A BLACK ONE AND I WAS SOLD! *Arms out like he was praising the lord jesus himself*
<me> um, well, glad that worked out for ya!*goes clear to the other end of the bar*

So he comes over, points out a black girl and says she's fantastic. This woman could have been a nubian princess but I was so against anything that guy recommended at that point that I was just not interested, and I told him that. But he still had her come and talk to me, I tipped her to leave me alone basically, turns out she was his girlfriend. Go figure.

In the bigger clubs I really REALLY hate it when the guy next to you tries to tip with your money. "HEY MAN! GIVE ME A DOLLAR AND THAT WILL MAKE 2! AND SHE'LL DO SOMETHING REALLY CRAZY!" *Sigh*

But my all time hatred is the one guy in the club I used to go to, who can't stop announcing his happyness with "Oh god....OHHHH godddddd" and it was just a table dance.

Sporty, we had one guy come into this club I was in and he was heading back to africa on his last couple of bucks cause, honestly, american assholes treated him like shit for being a nice guy and basicly really messed him up medically. Well he was low on cash and the dancers where so awesome to him we immidiatly turned it into a two man party. Sometimes the nicest people get shit on in the worst ways.

doc-catfish
09-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Never go to a SC in Oklahoma on a day when the Sooner football team has beaten the crap out of Texas. Esspecially when the only seat left in the place is a stage seat surrounded by two Billy Bobs, each of whom are clearly on their twelfth or thirteenth 3.2 beer of the evening.

"You aren't a Texas fan, are ya'"
"Texas, who's that?"

Then of course, when you starting tipping the stage (essentially giving them the benefits of a free show), you're suddenly their best friend.
:crowded:

WMassGuy
09-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Uhh, okay... I should've proofread what I submitted. Instead of "pants" I typed "points." hmm...Well, what I meant was... He was tugging at his pants/crotch.

SeppeSai
09-10-2005, 04:29 PM
I've had guys who are in their cups come over to me and crack on my choice of drink, my Tom Brady jersey when i wear it, and one guy try to buy me a beer because I knew stuff about ice hockey. When I politely refused, he then blurted out that a guy from Los Angeles shouldn't know beans about hockey and wondered where I got my info from. I didn't talk to him the rest of the night.

Of course, at my home club, some of the waitresses and many of the dancers know me by face, if not always by name. This has its advantages when they come over to me to say hi and skip most of the other folks. One new guy was in awe of me when my former favorite called to me by name and said hello, then immediately after he commented that it must be nice to have the dancers know my name, my ATF came over to me for a GFE hug. His eyes were bugging out of his head when he saw us depart for VIP. ;)

Sometimes it pays to be nice, polite, and tip very well.

SportsWriter2
09-10-2005, 05:27 PM
One new guy was in awe of me when my former favorite called to me by name and said hello, then immediately after he commented that it must be nice to have the dancers know my name, my ATF came over to me for a GFE hug. His eyes were bugging out of his head when he saw us depart for VIP. ;)

The GFE hug of mutual favorites belongs in any SC highlight film. Everyone else knows they have no chance for however long you're there. It keeps the jerks at bay.