PDA

View Full Version : Tackiest Customer Move

Katrine
09-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Trying to tip a dancer (me) onstage with a wadded up receipt. Then, when pressed for an actual bill, producing more and more receipts and not a single washington. ::)>:(

Deni
09-13-2005, 12:21 AM
Trying to tip a dancer (me) onstage with a wadded up receipt. Then, when pressed for an actual bill, producing more and more receipts and not a single washington. ::)>:(

Now that's just wrong... :D

Mastridonicus
09-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Receipts?! Anything embarassing?

Sorry that happened tho.

Katrine
09-13-2005, 12:44 AM
I didn't even look at them. I was trying to get him thrown out but the bouncer was just staring into space ignoring the surroundings. Then the song ended, the guy bolted, so I just moved on. I am pretty sure he was wasted and didn't do it on purpose, but it wasn't very funny at the moment....

Tackiest Customer move #2: Constantly trying to finger the dancer during lapdance, and giving her free baggies of cocaine to appease her when she becomes upset. :-\

lunchbox
09-13-2005, 11:10 AM
All the tacky customers must live in Austin, move to Houston :)

Katrine
09-13-2005, 11:49 AM
All the tacky customers must live in Austin, move to Houston :)

Ummm, I'm from Houston. Believe me, I have far WORSE stories about the Houston pervos. 8)

lunchbox
09-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Ummm, I'm from Houston. Believe me, I have far WORSE stories about the Houston pervos. 8)
Hey! I resemble that remark. Now, if I could only figure out how to enlarge your avatar.

Bob_Loblaw
09-13-2005, 09:36 PM
I didn't even look at them.

Maybe you should have. One of them may have had a Visa card number. Karma can be a bitch.

Casual Observer
09-14-2005, 02:25 PM
Receipts? Are you serious?

Not even on my worst day.

evan_essence
09-18-2005, 06:19 PM
I am pretty sure he was wasted and didn't do it on purpose, but it wasn't very funny at the moment....Why is it that this is always the case under these circumstances? Why can't they pull out a $100 and mistakenly think they're giving away $1?

-Ev

SportsWriter2
09-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Why can't they pull out a $100 and mistakenly think they're giving away $1?
I've seen a wasted guy tip one of my favorites five Benjamins probably thinking they were ones or tens. It was Christmas week in a low/mid-range club, and she asked me, "What should I do, blow him?" I told her he wouldn't remember that, either, so just smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. :D

NadiaRX
09-18-2005, 09:25 PM
I've seen a wasted guy tip one of my favorites five Benjamins probably thinking they were ones or tens. It was Christmas week in a low/mid-range club, and she asked me, "What should I do, blow him?" I told her he wouldn't remember that, either, so just smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. :D

Damn, I wish you were my daddy.
Could you adopt me?

CalifSCVisitor65
09-18-2005, 09:43 PM
Could you adopt me?

Dayum Nadia if that's you in the avatar, I'd be in serious PL mode.

kathy1234
09-18-2005, 10:56 PM
Yeah, Damn it.
Adopt me too.
Get me far, far away from this place as you can.

evan_essence
09-20-2005, 04:26 AM
It was Christmas week in a low/mid-range club, and she asked me, "What should I do, blow him?"WTF?? What is wrong with your stable of ATFs? Is no one teaching them in high school how to take advantage of a situation? No wonder you guys can find someone to give you whatever you want so easily. ::)

Damn, I wish you were my daddy. Could you adopt me?
Yeah, Damn it. Adopt me too.Huh?? What is prompting this reaction? Sporty tells his ATF not to blow the drunk guy, and you want him to adopt you? It was the drunk who gave away the Benjamins, not Sporty.

I'm either missing something here, or this eagerness to serve is reflecting very badly on my profession's reputation for driving a hard bargain.

-Ev

yoda57us
09-20-2005, 05:01 AM
Huh?? What is prompting this reaction? Sporty tells his ATF not to blow the drunk guy, and you want him to adopt you? It was the drunk who gave away the Benjamins, not Sporty.

I'm either missing something here, or this eagerness to serve is reflecting very badly on my profession's reputation for driving a hard bargain.

-Ev

Thanks Ev....for a minute, I thought it was just me..../:O

SportsWriter2
09-20-2005, 06:47 AM
Could you adopt me?
If you send a bigger picture and promise to stay in school. Damn, you're cute and hot! :)

Yeah, Damn it.
Adopt me too.
Get me far, far away from this place as you can.
Do you really wanna live in China? That's not where I live. :-\

Huh?? What is prompting this reaction? Sporty tells his ATF not to blow the drunk guy, and you want him to adopt you? It was the drunk who gave away the Benjamins, not Sporty.
Yeah, but Sporty has Benjamins, too, and he's always there when good things happen. ;)

Susan Wayward
09-20-2005, 08:18 AM
^^^Ok, what is funny about this is
1) those two posters are the same person (who created about 12 identities on SW)
2) I'm pretty sure that avatar photo is a young Denise Richards.

NVJosh
09-20-2005, 05:35 PM
Why is it that this is always the case under these circumstances? Why can't they pull out a $100 and mistakenly think they're giving away $1?

-Ev

I once valet parked at the Golden Nugget. I had $32 in my pocket. A $20, a $10 and 2 $1s. I put the 2 $1s in another pocket to tip the valet, which I did...or so I thought. I went to a Jack in the Box Drive-Thru that night, ordered my food (thankfully the 99 cent Jumbo Jack) pulled out my money to pay and only had $2 on me...I gave the valet the money from the wrong pocket. So, it happens.

mr_punk
09-21-2005, 08:57 PM
Tackiest Customer move #2: Constantly trying to finger the dancer during lapdance, and giving her free baggies of cocaine to appease her when she becomes upset.that is tacky. first of all, you're supposed to get the stripper high on the coke and then you finger her. geez, what is wrong with customers these days?

SportsWriter2
09-22-2005, 05:20 AM
that is tacky. first of all, you're supposed to get the stripper high on the coke and then you finger her. geez, what is wrong with customers these days?
You're supposed to find a stripper who's already high on coke.... Why do you have to make it so complicated? ::)

Lilith
10-21-2005, 11:09 AM
Bucking their hips during a dance. And it's always the mushy hard-on, too-drunk-to-get-it-up guys, too.

Dollars in the mouth. Awww, a first-timer, how cute!

The piece de resistence, however, is and will always be...

Waggling your tongue between two fingers at the girl on stage. The pathetic factor is almost too much for words.

doc-catfish
10-21-2005, 02:50 PM
Dollars in the mouth. Awww, a first-timer, how cute!
Guilty! :wave:

Heck, I must've done that fifteen to twenty times the other night. You'd think I've have contracted E.coli once or twice by now.

But if I don't do it, the dancer will pick the dollar up from the tiprail, fold it, and stick it in my mouth anyways. Why not save her the bending? It's gotta suck to squat in those heels.

silverandcold
10-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Being so drunk I can't understand them......... lol. That and bad pickup lines are about the tackiest I've come across.

rusdancer
11-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Well,we had a guy in a couple of weeks ago,actually one of my former friends,and he put a stack of bills,and spread a few hundreds like a fan next to the stack,and then.....he took out a stack of fake huge 5 and 10$ bills,and put it next to the real money.So he proceeded to tip the girls with the fake "big bills",and maybe just 1 or 2 girls (not me) with real money,not the hundreds though.Poor girls were coming to his table and were very nice to the guy hoping he would tip anything besides the fake bills,but he didn't...He labeled himself as an a$$hole for life.And no,it was not Halloween week or anything.

Oh...when he tried to do the same thing next week,I very subtly suggested to him that it's better to take the fake money off the table he got extremely pissed off and started yelling at me,so I walked away.But later that night caused more trouble with cocktailers and management.Maybe he won't come back.

rusdancer
11-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Oh just wanted to add that I was more upset because this guy used to be a friend of mine and I always considered him very sweet and nice.What happened is that he got a better paying job with big benefits and having more money changed him.Sad actually...

JC2006
11-04-2005, 11:26 AM
The tackiest customer move I've seen would be lying on your back at the edge of the stage with a dollar bill folded in your mouth waiting for a stripper to "pick it up," if you know what I mean.

Katrine
11-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Well,we had a guy in a couple of weeks ago,actually one of my former friends,and he put a stack of bills,and spread a few hundreds like a fan next to the stack,and then.....he took out a stack of fake huge 5 and 10$ bills,and put it next to the real money.So he proceeded to tip the girls with the fake "big bills",and maybe just 1 or 2 girls (not me) with real money,not the hundreds though.Poor girls were coming to his table and were very nice to the guy hoping he would tip anything besides the fake bills,but he didn't...He labeled himself as an a$$hole for life.And no,it was not Halloween week or anything.

You're very courteous. I would have come over and knocked all of that money off the table all over the floor for him to pick up. If the waitress tried to help him pick it up, I would personally tip her a few bucks NOT to help him. That really pisses me off, what a svolach!

Spanky
12-12-2005, 01:52 PM

Hello everyone, it's been a while....

That "What should I do, blow him?" line made me LMAO. She sounds like a fun fave.

Element
12-12-2005, 03:44 PM
The odd one that I have heard of was tipping with lotto tickets.
They where 2 dollar unscratched tickets.