PDA

View Full Version : Dancing abroad or within the USA

nikkip
10-03-2005, 01:13 PM
I need some excitement and adventure in my life. I am looking to travel and work then vacation a little, and then work some more. I think I may have a year or two left before I decide to settled down and have kids.

Anyone interested in a travel partner can also contact me. I currently reside in Atlanta and will be in Miami in November.

Please share your good and bad experiences with me as far as some of the clubs that you haved worked and agencys that you have worked with?

Miami, New York , Los Angeles, Houston, Paris, London, Italy, Spain, Iceland

AllieC
11-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Hey there sweetie
My name is Allie and I have traveled abroad and had a blast doing it! Also made really great money! I have come home and started an Agency for dancers to help them do the same. Because I did decide to settle down. Though I will miss the fun!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! ;D

logan820
11-06-2005, 06:20 AM
i would be interested in traveling too! Let me know what your plans are

aussiepunkshocker
11-07-2005, 06:58 AM
It's been mentioned before that most of the clubs in Spain are brothals, so check thouroughly before you go.

AllieC
12-05-2005, 07:55 AM
Well I guess I couldn't stay away! I will be traveling back to Guam to dance again!
I wanna know if there is anyone who wanted to go but not by themselves. I am willing to take some with me:)
Let me know soon cause I will be going the last week of December or first week of January!

MoneyisGood
12-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Let us know how it goes in Guam!

IsabellaRouma
12-09-2005, 02:03 AM
Hi Allie! I'd like to head to Guam before X-Mas. Do you have any tips as far as who I should speak with to get hired or whether or not my type (6 ft tall, natural 36D, flat stomach, long legs, african american) does well in Guam? Thanx!

detroitdiva22
12-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Hey! I was also doing some research in dancing in Guam. I am interested and considering going. I'm not sure when, though. Hopefully soon. I am setting the date of after Jan 2 or mid month. If anyone wants to go, let me know. I'm going through an agency because I really don't know what to expect and they're paying for my travel and lodging accomodations.

chevere
12-28-2005, 05:46 PM
I want to dance abroad and I'm visiting miami starting tomorrow, interested in talking business or even friendship???
Lolita

babypinay
01-23-2006, 07:33 AM
I was very interested into going to Guam a few months ago. But became afraid because I have not heard much about Guam. I am still a little frightened but would consider if someone could tell me what it is like there.

Angelique Entertainment
02-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Why don't you think about trying europe... I dont know what the earning potential in the US is but it's pretty good over here!!

If your interested i got some pretty good contacts.

xxx

Gemini_Syn
02-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Guam is supposed to be safe since its an american territory. Its supposed to be great money and a lot of fun. If you want to get paid to work at my home club in the midwest, let me know.

logan820
02-07-2006, 10:36 PM
where are you? I would be interesting in traveling, could you give more info?

AllieC
02-13-2006, 10:00 AM
If your are interested in Guam i have worked there for 3 years recently!
I loved it and I am now working as an agent for some clubs out there.
If you are interested my website is www.stilettostalent.com
or call me at 360-447-0722. I would be happy to give you all the details.
A

Oh and for those of you who knew I was supposed to go in Jan.
Well I am preggy! So I wound up not going won't be going till later this year.
end of summer maybe in the fall.
I miss Guam soo much!

AllieC
07-29-2006, 07:15 AM
Date I am going Oct 11. My bags are packed just waiting to leave. To see the beach again and feel the warm air I can't wait:)
If there is anyone who wants to go with me this time contact me and I will try to talk to the owner to get you a ticket so we can arrive at the same time:)
Hope to hear from you soon

krys2
07-29-2006, 12:19 PM
Hey Allie,

How many nights a week are the girls expected to work and will the clubs pay airfares from Australia?

chevere
07-30-2006, 07:49 PM
I actually don't know, want to dance abroad but haven't yet, I also want to find a set up where I can bring my fiance:)

AllieC
07-31-2006, 06:03 AM
Well contract girls will work 6 nights a week.
7pm to close (which is till 2 or 4 am depending on if it is a weekday or weekend)
I would have to ask about the OZ ticket but I do know of girls who have worked from OZ in the past.
Email me if you wanna talk.

AllieC
07-31-2006, 06:12 AM
Bringing your fiance?!?!
Well that could happen but only if you flew him out and you paid for your living accommodations. No club owner is going to pay for anyone's partner's living expenses!
If you find one sweetie let me know cause I have been asked by many girls through my agency to fly their families and I haven't found one club owner in Guam or otherwise.

tesha
08-14-2006, 04:44 PM
I'd like more info, what all is involved and how much would I need to save for such a trip, like the cost of air fare ect.

tesha
08-14-2006, 04:46 PM
Id be interested in going to Europe sometime next year may I have more info please