PDA

View Full Version : Any Deftones fans?

electric_head
10-08-2005, 04:39 AM
If you are check out the newly released "B-Sides and Rarities" Some very good cover songs on this CD.

azdd
10-08-2005, 06:09 AM
If you are check out the newly released "B-Sides and Rarities" Some very good cover songs on this CD.

Thanks for the tip. My ATF and I really like that song "Change" from the Deftones, but I'm afraid it has really been overplayed in most clubs. Speaking of good cover songs, I've heard some very good ones lately. H.I.M. does a great heavy metal cover of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game, which is still my favorite LD song ever.

MrChristopher
10-08-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm not a huge Deftones fan, but it was nice to finally get cd versions of the cover songs. I've had "no ordinary love" and "the chauffer" for years, yay internet. They also do a depeche mode cover that's NOT on the new cd, strangely enough. I had never heard the smiths and cure covers, either. it was worth the 9.99 best buy asked for it.

electric_head
10-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Change is a great SC song. White Pony is a awesome CD(who says drugs don't do alot for rock n roll) You may want to check out Team Sleep, Chinos side project. Yea the Chauffer is on Sceaming Kitty also very good cover.

merely_lurking
10-19-2005, 11:03 PM
Change is a great SC song. White Pony is a awesome CD(who says drugs don't do alot for rock n roll)

Hooray for drugs!