PDA

View Full Version : Dolla bill pick up

sorrow
10-19-2005, 05:17 AM
I don't know if they allow this in some clubs, but when guys hold out dollars or have tips for me onstage, I either pick them up with my boobs on in my teeth...then run them down the length of my body...teasing them.

It works..depends on who you have as a customer. 8)

funtasticFerra
10-19-2005, 06:21 AM
Interesting, thanks for the tip!

At the club where i work we are only supposed to take it out of their mouths, they aren't allowed to hand it to us or stick it in our g-string for instance! I was surprised, because i thought that was normal at strip clubs, but i think i may like it better this way. I have large breasts so i will definetly take the money with them! And then take it out with my mouth or something else sexy!

lunchbox
10-19-2005, 06:22 AM
You don't know where that dollar has been. They could have jerked of, had there fingers in an orifice, or used a restroom all without washing there hands.

I think if there was not ample skin to distract me and depending on who you have as a customer (apparent cleanliness), I might get sick just watching that (pickup with teeth).

Helle
10-19-2005, 08:10 AM
I would put a bill in my mouth. I mean, you can't get anything worse than a cold from it but... I don't know. To me it's like licking the pole. You're not going to get AIDS but that doesn't mean it isn't disgusting all the same.

Miss. Kristina Lee
10-19-2005, 08:25 AM
you have to pick it up with your mouth?

thats kind of.... gross.

skanklover
10-19-2005, 09:03 AM
I kinda like having girls pick up money with their ass, however, the trick is worth way more than a dollar. As far as the dollar in the mouth thing...gross, money is dirty, I can't understand why a club would make you take a tip from a mouth rather than having the customer put it in your g?

Tart
10-19-2005, 10:19 AM
One thing to recall. HEP C is transmitted easily through money.

Lizette
10-19-2005, 09:00 PM
To me it's like licking the pole.

I thought we covered this (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56149&page=2&pp=15) already! Money in mouth, licking the pole, slurping your boobs, all bad. B_A_D

Accept money in your garter and your garter only ... PLEASE!!!! For the love of GOD!

Cally
10-19-2005, 09:04 PM
Wow I cant get over how different clubs are in the US. Here the stage tiips are picked up with the girls breasts... i've seen girls do it with their pussy from the guys mouth...
But to get a stage tip is different here as well. The guy gets on stage with a $5, $10 or $20 bill lays down with it in his mouth and the dancer does as she pleases with him... be it make him get on all fours and be ridden around the stage(girl on his back) pull his pants down pour ice down his pants umm yea i've seen lots of things... then the dancer picks it up as she pleases be it with her breasts, ass, pussy or hands...

Hello_Kitty27
10-19-2005, 09:13 PM
If a dancer wants to pick up my money or at any money stick my money in their mouth, that's their business. That being said, I would NEVER ever ever frequent a club that forced me to tip a dancer via my mouth. Never. Ew.

I realized that i am more anal about it than most anal people....but money has always grossed me out. I've gone so far as to wash change....I have no idea why. It's not all the time, just a phase I go through once in a while, but either way, money grosses me out in that respect. :yuck:

Cally
10-19-2005, 09:25 PM
lol it doesnt HAVE to be in your mouth. Some guys will lay it on their chest or fold it over their face(i cant explain) I think putting money in your mouth is nasty too... but i think its cool how our stage tips work...

cidiera
10-20-2005, 12:19 AM
yeah, money in the mouth is gross...especially after hearing that some girls take the tips with their ass.

k8t
10-21-2005, 02:19 PM
Using your mouth to pick up a dollar is hands down the grossest thing ever next to eating out of a toilet. A study was conducted to analyize the types of substances found on an average dollar bill. The result: mostly feces, followed by coke, then a plethora of other disease causing bacteria. I wish I could find the website to attach here. Ladies, lets not forget the nasty Staph infections you could contract that would put you out of work for who knows how long. By the way, lets not forget to keep the cooch off the pole.
Thanks and don't forget to wash your hands after counting your money.

silverandcold
10-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Um, yea....here they THROW COINS....
*shudders*

Cally
10-21-2005, 03:10 PM
i've heard so many horror storries about coins. We had a feature girl come to our club from Alberta and she was scared to do VIP dances because the VIPs out west have guys whipping coins at your pussy... Good god men grow up and pull out a $5 its not the end of the world your at a SC except to spend money.

silverandcold
10-21-2005, 03:41 PM
Yes....... some of them thrown damn hard too..
Bruised boobs, woohoo, and abdomen.