PDA

View Full Version : When customers cheat on the theirs atfs

Asbat
10-26-2005, 09:49 AM
I feel so ashamed. she wasn't there last night and i knew it and still went and had a great time with another girl.

i've cheated on my atf. I'm such an ass.

Jenny
10-26-2005, 10:10 AM
You are - for shame. Immediately go out and buy something expensive to make up for it.

Mastridonicus
10-26-2005, 10:28 AM
yea, and if its not an import, you deserve to die.

How could you do this?

How do you think she will get by?

Sheesh
some people are just so inconciderate.

::Mast::

yoda57us
10-26-2005, 10:43 AM
If your kidding, Ha Ha. If you seriously feel guilt about this you should stop going to strip clubs immediately before you drift any further into RILdom....

Richard_Head
10-26-2005, 12:08 PM
You bastard >:(! How could you do that to her!

LMFAO ::)

dlabtot
10-26-2005, 01:34 PM
lighten up guys... he's kidding... right?

Neville
10-26-2005, 07:51 PM
It's an interesting question though, and one I've just recently undergone too. I never really had an ATF in London and Sydney as they generally don't have contact lapdances so there was no incentive to stick with the same dancer for full nude shows.

The first club I went to (that Sportswriter kindly recommended) was Desires in Providence. Met a great bird who I (foolishly) had an external fling with and have been going (night)clubbing with. Problem is she doesn't want me to get any other dances from anyone other than her when I go and visit her when she's working. I've told her that I'm always happy to get dances from her, and I probably will get most of my dances from her, but our relationship isn't a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship and there's no real reason for exclusivity. I'm happy to keep getting dances from her as we're mates and I want to support her (as well as enjoy myself, so it's mutually beneficial) but this whole contact lapdancing thingy is a new experience for me overall and I want to make the most of it from a variety perspective. When we talk about that she throws a spaz attack (which can be quite annoying and infantile, actually). I've actually started to avoid going to Desire because of all this, it's bollocks. Does this sound really foolish or what?

yoda57us
10-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Nope, not foolish at all. DUMP HER. She isn't worth the aggravation. OTC with dancers is generally (not always) about securing your cash as a revenue stream. Try staying away from her club for a few weeks and see how often she wants to go clubbing with you Nev.

I have multiple favs in every club I go to. Most of them are friends with each other but there is ALWAYS competition among dancers for any guy’s money. My ATF retired three years ago. Even she didn't expect me to be exclusive to her. In fact, she encouraged me to get dances from other girls too. Of course, she always knew who and how many…

No mature dancer needs to act like a possessive psycho to get your money. Just move on. Sooner or later it will get ugly.

SportsWriter2
10-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Met a great bird who I (foolishly) had an external fling with and have been going (night)clubbing with. Problem is she doesn't want me to get any other dances from anyone other than her when I go and visit her when she's working.

So she has a spaz attack. They aren't bad. It's when they cry mascara down their cheeks and everyone in the club knows you're a BAD person. :O

Neville
10-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Cheers guys, I've been doing that. She keeps bloody ringing me though. I'm not too fussed about the nightclubbing either way anyway. I don't mind spending money and/or being mates, but I hate being pressured for things I would willingly do of my own free will anyway. So far I'm enjoying Cadillac Lounge and Foxy Lady. I didnt get to go to Alex tonight but will try and make it tomorrow.

Casual Observer
10-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Nope, not foolish at all. DUMP HER. She isn't worth the aggravation.

Amen.

SCing is about the absence of drama and complication, unless of course you're like MW or SW2 who seem to revel in said behavior.

SportsWriter2
10-27-2005, 04:30 AM
SCing is about the absence of drama and complication, unless of course you're like MW or SW2 who seem to revel in said behavior.
SCing is about returning to your high school cafeteria with more hotties and more emotions, unless of course you're like CO who wants to relax.

evan_essence
10-27-2005, 06:22 AM
i've cheated on my atf. I'm such an ass.When is your appearance on Springer scheduled?

-Ev

Lilith
10-27-2005, 10:28 AM
To be fair, CO, I've met MW and you don't get much more straightforward. OTOH, I'm still hearing stories about what went on when you went to a club with a bunch of pinkies and blueballers.

Ha. Love the gossip.

Moneywise
10-27-2005, 11:32 AM
To be fair, CO, I've met MW and you don't get much more straightforward. OTOH, I'm still hearing stories about what went on when you went to a club with a bunch of pinkies and blueballers.

Ha. Love the gossip.

oooh a Lilith sighting. *tingle tingle* :P

doc-catfish
10-27-2005, 01:26 PM
I feel so ashamed. she wasn't there last night and i knew it and still went and had a great time with another girl.

i've cheated on my atf. I'm such an ass.
Small world eh. ;D

To tell you the truth, my infidelity felt quite invigorating. I might actually have a team now.

Casual Observer
10-27-2005, 04:59 PM

Odd, I must have missed out on that story...

FBR
10-27-2005, 05:57 PM
I get the urge to cheat every once in a while, especially if a new hot dancer joins us at my table. You chat them up a bit, enjoying their SS and maybe even believing it for a second or two. This happened to me with the Russian dancer, Miss K. After a while you start asking pointed questions and her story starts unravelling. The Creative Writing degree she is working on turns out to be some lame online thing that wont get her a job in the real world. Her two kids actually arent from her husband. Im sure hes a good guy and would love to be a dad to them but since Childrens Services got involved, the kids are living with their biological dad until she can prove she is a fit mother. On and on ad nauseum.

My newbie days were more fun. Back then, I just sat there, took it all in and accepted it as the gospel truth :P

So I kick back and say hmmm Miss D works for me. The OTC's are great but I would get bored at some point if she didnt fire me up from other aspects. Her degrees are real (Ive seen the the diplomas). But to assure myself even more I Googled her and saw her pics online at the universities she claims to have graduated from. I felt guilty for doing so and confessed my sins LOL Her response was, Gawd I hated those pictures plus I shoudnt have had my hair pulled back ::) Gotta admire a woman who can totally separate business and personal ;)

FBR

SeppeSai
10-27-2005, 06:29 PM
I have it easy. My ATF has all of the physical characteristics that I like and no dancer before or since even comes close. No cheating from me.

Mastridonicus
10-27-2005, 06:58 PM
I get the urge to cheat every once in a while, especially if a new hot dancer joins us at my table. You chat them up a bit, enjoying their SS and maybe even believing it for a second or two.

This happened to me with the Russian dancer, Miss K. After a while you start asking pointed questions and her story starts unravelling.
YOU ask the pointed questions? Or does Miss K. refresh my memory :)

The Creative Writing degree she is working on turns out to be some lame online thing that wont get her a job in the real world.

Hahaha I love you man, but I know soooo many people doing the online thing, you're bound to get some flack for that line.

Her two kids actually arent from her husband. Im sure hes a good guy and would love to be a dad to them but since Childrens Services got involved, the kids are living with their biological dad until she can prove she is a fit mother. On and on ad nauseum.

That wasn't in the TR. Wow.

My newbie days were more fun. Back then, I just sat there, took it all in and accepted it as the gospel truth :P

I remember my first trip where I actually had attention from one particular dancer on more than one visit. Ybor Strip's Anastasia. I had yet to be to stripperweb, similarly anywhere else like this online and all, and this leads me to agree with FBR. If that girl woulda told me she was in love with me and wanted me to move down there, I woulda done it. I wasn't stalkerish, or even RIL, but I loved feeling that way about someone. It was blissful ignorance. I had no reason to doubt what she said. Till I came here...

So I kick back and say hmmm Miss D works for me. The OTC's are great but I would get bored at some point if she didnt fire me up from other aspects. Her degrees are real (Ive seen the the diplomas). But to assure myself even more I Googled her and saw her pics online at the universities she claims to have graduated from. I felt guilty for doing so and confessed my sins LOL Her response was, Gawd I hated those pictures plus I shoudnt have had my hair pulled back ::) Gotta admire a woman who can totally separate business and personal ;)

Yes yes you do, but you have to admire a woman who is secure in who she is enough to safely mix both with the right custy!

I may not know my dick from a whole in the ground with strippers/fucking strippers/or stripping. But damn, I'm having a good time.

::Mast::

FBR
10-27-2005, 07:27 PM
Mast LOL methinks you are doubting my posts ;) Thats OK though, young Jedi. Skepticism is a good trait to have it you are going to club.

FBR

xdamage
10-31-2005, 04:23 PM
Haha funny!

Feeling guilty about "cheating" on the woman you are paying for. Good one. Keep that funny BS coming. I needed the laugh.

threlayer
11-03-2005, 09:51 AM
You cannot CHEAT on a dancer with whom you have a financial relationship. It is not mutually exclusive. She can dance for others, you silly PLs.

Is this some kind of joke?

Sitri
11-03-2005, 02:46 PM
You cannot CHEAT on a dancer with whom you have a financial relationship. It is not mutually exclusive. She can dance for others, you silly PLs.

It sounds like a bad country song.

My ATF caught me cheating when I went home to my wife.
When will I wake up and find I ain't got no fucking life.

You can choose the music....

Jenny
11-04-2005, 07:23 AM
After a while you start asking pointed questions and her story starts unravelling. The Creative Writing degree she is working on turns out to be some lame online thing that wont get her a job in the real world. Her two kids actually arent from her husband. Im sure hes a good guy and would love to be a dad to them but since Childrens Services got involved, the kids are living with their biological dad until she can prove she is a fit mother. On and on ad nauseum.

FBR

My experience - I could tell these guys I'm a bloody astronaut on my days off, and they'd believe it if I threw in a couple of minutiae about NASA - they buy cheap coffee or the security guys hit on you. I worked last night and was very, very flat and so I just started making things up to make myself look interesting (yes - I will lie about things like that. I sometimes need the help). I landed on librarian, which is an easier sell than NASA, but unless I happen to land directly on the guy's occupation (or as happened once, on his wife's occupation) there is nothing you can't tell them. On the other hand, you might as well believe it, because it also could absolutely be true. It doesn't really matter - like how often does a girl's potential degree or daytime job make you want to buy a dance?

xdamage
11-04-2005, 09:17 AM
For me what works best is I don't want to hear any of it in the clubs. At best it's true, but more than likely its hustler BS and I find it exhausting to keep up my end of a BS discussion when my intuition is telling me its just that, BS. While intelligent conversation is indeed interesting, I don't find the strip club to be the place for it, not for me anyway. There is a whole world if interesting conversation to be had for free if it isn't premised on the requirement that it be with a beautiful (and often much younger) woman. I'm there to indulge in the physical, and sexual, not to talk, not to build a relationship. Of course others should enjoy whatever aspect of it is they want and need, but I find the best way to avoid being BSed is just to avoid talking about her life (or mine) outside of the club.

JC2006
11-04-2005, 11:29 AM
I'm thinking most of the guys at the clubs aren't really interested in what you have to say or analyzing it to see if you're BSing them or not. As long as you're looking good and wearing as close to nothing as you can near them without costing them lots of money, you can say whatever the hell you want, lady.

If you're on the clock though, shut up and dance.

Jessica
11-04-2005, 01:06 PM
You're not married to her so you have no obligation to her. Does she have any obligation to see you only?

ricosuave312
11-14-2005, 06:39 AM
Sorry dude, but what's an atf? Is there some list of these codes.

Deogol
11-14-2005, 04:29 PM

I agree! I am like WTF? :O/:O

The only good reason for an ATF is to keep the other girls from nagging on your ass "Do you wanna dance? No. Do you wanna dance? No. Do you wanna dance? No. Do you wanna dance? Mmmm (scanning natural breast size) - OK!"

threlayer
11-14-2005, 07:29 PM
The ATM is closer to CTF (currently the favorite). There are other reasons to have them besides shielding from less desirable dancers (LDDs) or from avoid at all costs dancers (AACDs) or from ATM parasites (ATMPs).

sadbuttrue
11-14-2005, 09:31 PM
The term ATF takes on a new meaning when you are RIL as I was and there was OTC activity going on. Then it does seem like "cheating", but in fact it was to get her out of my head at least some of the time.

>>>Sad<<<

ricosuave312
11-17-2005, 09:53 AM
This is scary. This thread needs a nuclear puta-byatch slap.

LOGANLAKEN
11-17-2005, 12:51 PM
I hate it when girls think they "own" a cutsy. Then get mad if he decides to get laps from another or whatnot. My advice to you is grow some balls and be a man,have fun in the club on your grounds not your ex atf's.It's your $,she only wishes it was hers.

Asbat
11-25-2005, 10:23 AM
i cheated again on her early in the week with a former fav. i was weak i know

mr_punk
11-25-2005, 03:58 PM
I hate it when girls think they "own" a cutsy. Then get mad if he decides to get laps from another or whatnot.well, oftentimes they do "own" the customer. so, it's understandable why they be angry. after all, someone is messing with her biatch.

My advice to you is grow some balls and be a man,have fun in the club on your grounds not your ex atf's.It's your $,she only wishes it was hers.easier said than done.

doc-catfish
11-25-2005, 04:08 PM
i cheated again on her early in the week with a former fav. i was weak i know
Keep on cheating. Nobody said that ATF's had lifetime tenure. :judge:

FBR
11-25-2005, 04:42 PM
easier said than done.

That almost sounded kind, gentle and undertanding Mr P. I must be misinterpreting your post LOL

In my case, I get to meet a plethora of hot strippers, quite of few of whom would be worthy of further investigation in the LD area. But when I think what it would cost to figure out which of them are worth the time and effort vs the slam dunk/known financial investment of my favorite, I cant see speculating the money. And I dont get bored that easy as compared to some guys with short attention spans.

FBR

electric_head
11-26-2005, 05:57 AM
Hi my name is electric and I'm a cheater....OH sorry. I feel ya Sad, aint that the shit.

mortalman
11-26-2005, 10:18 AM
Although I realize the origional poster was being somewhat tounge in cheek with his post, it does bring up some interesting issues. I have an ATF that eventually went OTC. One afternoon, as part of my extensive benefit and compensation package for her "services", we went shopping at the mall $$$. Upon departing we decided to meet at the club that evening at 6pm because she wanted to go to work early. I showed at 6 and of course she wasn't there. I waited for a while and a dancer (Ms.H) that was mutually aquainted with us and new about our activities approached me and asked if I wanted a dance. I declined letting her know I was waiting for my ATF. I was there about an hour and she was still a no show when Ms. H asked again. I said, "Well I guess Ms. A is a no show, so sure lets go". Off to the VIP we go, nice grinding, some DATY, a quick BBBJ. I gave Ms. H her cash and headed out the door. A couple of hours later ATF Ms.A calls me at home and wants to know why I had a dance with Ms. H, we argued briefly about the time she said she was gonna be there, and I thought she wasn't going to come in, etc. Bottom line is she was upset because I had given "Her" money to Ms. H. She insisted I come back to the club and have some dances with her to make up for my cheating. Although she didn't say "her money" or "cheating", she said the same thing in a nice SS way.

Did I go back that night? ... Yes (I'm a PL, and the OTC was incredible, so...)

I still see Ms. A and cheated on her during her recent pregnancy (unrelated to me)

I think there are probably alot of ATF's that would get mad a custy's for cheating, but only because you gave "their money" to another dancer.

JC2006
11-26-2005, 02:24 PM
I cheated on Subway by going to Quizno's today for lunch.

yoda57us
11-26-2005, 05:51 PM
LOL, Mortalman, Dude! I have favs in clubs 70 miles apart who seem to know when I buy a dance from one or the other. To think a girl who works in the same club wasn't going to find out was crazy! I like a guy who lives on the edge!:highfive:

mr_punk
11-27-2005, 05:45 PM
In my case, I get to meet a plethora of hot strippers, quite of few of whom would be worthy of further investigation in the LD area. But when I think what it would cost to figure out which of them are worth the time and effort vs the slam dunk/known financial investment of my favorite, I cant see speculating the money. And I dont get bored that easy as compared to some guys with short attention spans.actually, it's not as much as one may think. in any case, if you ever change your mind. there's no better time than around this time of the year. there's a very, very, very, powerful storm front moving into sc.}:D