PDA

View Full Version : Dancing In The Dominican Republic

Domwolf
10-31-2005, 10:08 AM
We are looking for Dancers to come to the Dominican Republic (we are in the carribbean) on a 3 to 6 month contract. We provide airfare and living acomadations. Dancers would work 6 nights a week and one night off.

Dancers will get 80% of tips chips, and 100% of cash tips.

% Earing by sitting and drinking with clients.

Dancers get 80% of private dance.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Domwolf
04-14-2008, 11:01 AM
bump bump

JustJayda
04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
DAYUMMM, that's a HUGE (2 1/2yr) bump! Where's your website or myspace page? I'm not interested, but some other gals may be.

RoseLeigh
04-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Yes, please give us as much info as possible. The DR is not the safest or wealthiest place so I'm a little curious as to the set up.

Domwolf
04-15-2008, 11:20 AM
The Dominican Republic , city of Santo Domingo is very safe.

Yes it's a poor country but our club is high end and caters to only men that can afford it. Most of our clients are Buisness men , Goverment offials, Tv and Radio Personalites.

We also do tours with the girls to other cities where we go only to the best clubs and Hotels.

The dominican republic is a great country to live

JustJayda
04-16-2008, 03:05 AM
The Dominican Republic , city of Santo Domingo is very safe.

Yes it's a poor country but our club is high end and caters to only men that can afford it. Most of our clients are Buisness men , Goverment offials, Tv and Radio Personalites.

We also do tours with the girls to other cities where we go only to the best clubs and Hotels.

The dominican republic is a great country to live

You don't have to sell us on The Dominican itself;) . Please tell us more about the club, i.e. name of the club for starters, so we can do our own research. Does the club have a website and/or myspace page?

Also, you listed percentages, but no actual dollar/cost amounts for dances/dancer drinks. Dress code, customer contact rules, more detailed info about the housing etc., proximity to the club, shifts (times/lengths).......

shasta
04-16-2008, 03:22 AM
^what she said

ahmeerah
04-16-2008, 04:21 AM
I don't understand why he's looking for girls HERE when there are tons THERE who are beautiful, willing and able.

JustJayda
04-16-2008, 05:09 AM
Maybe they want American (I mean Caucasian) girls, to mix it up a bit?

ahmeerah
04-16-2008, 05:11 AM
But there are white Dominicans. They have all races in the DR.

JustJayda
04-16-2008, 05:19 AM

I know that, my father is Dominican(Punta Cana).

I meant both American and Caucasian. Or European/Canadian and Caucasian.

I'm speculating, but I think customers would like to see/meet something different.

ahmeerah
04-16-2008, 05:27 AM
Yeah I guess. When I was there there were a ton of Germans and French Canadians. But they seemed to be looking for brown ladies.

The original post just seems fishy to me.

JustJayda
04-16-2008, 06:10 AM
Yeah I guess. When I was there there were a ton of Germans and French Canadians. But they seemed to be looking for brown ladies.

yeah, u're probably right. I saw this movie recently on Lifetime:

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/movies/human-trafficking

scary stuff!

RoseLeigh
04-16-2008, 08:36 AM
yeah, u're probably right. I saw this movie recently on Lifetime:

scary stuff!

That IS scary-and not just Donald Sutherland! My boy spent most of his summers there as a child with his grandma and cousins. Great for tourists, but I wouldn't feel safe being a dancer there without being in the middle of the tourist hotels/beaches.

Domwolf
02-23-2009, 12:42 PM

True most Germans and French Canadians toruist prefer darker dancers , but our clubs are for local men and they like to see international talent,

It's a Fantasy we sell

Domwolf
02-23-2009, 12:45 PM

Most Dominican Women won;t dance here, they will go and dance in Europe and else where but here no, cause they live here.

It like many dancers i know from the USA, the will dance in other cities or states not the one they live in

TinaLatina1989
02-24-2009, 07:19 AM
Most Dominican Women won;t dance here, they will go and dance in Europe and else where but here no, cause they live here.

It like many dancers i know from the USA, the will dance in other cities or states not the one they live in

Hola,

Soy Dominicana. First Dominican girls won't dance in D.R. Rigghhtt...there is nothing tabu about the sex industry in D.R. Many local girls hang out in the disco's and pick up John's, without batting an eye. Plus if that were the case, you'd just recruit girls from other parts of the country. EVERY club in D.R. doubles as a brothel. Would the girls be expected to follow suit?
I may have missed it, but I have yet to you post any club info. Where in Santo Dom? There are many seedy areas that you wouldn't want to be caught in after dark.

dayna
02-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Sounds Dodgey as hell!

angelicat
02-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Doesn't sound like he wants to tell which club...

I went to the DR about a year and a half ago. Went with a group of 8 guys and 3 other girls. We visited three strip clubs, all of which were very similar. Most of the girls were Dominicans, didn't see any Americans at all. It was $200 for an hour to fuck any girl you wanted in the VIP. (Literally, any)

I wouldn't recommend to anyone to work down there. Not to mention it is not the safest place at all.

atlmorgan
03-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks for telling us

NewbieStripperNJ
03-07-2009, 09:19 AM
I dunno, it may work for me but i want to know more. I am totally new to dancing, like have not even done it yet but i want sort of a dive kind of place because i dont know if i am ready for a glitzy place where the emphasis is on talent so i need a place where the emphasis is on the customers interacting to me not so much dancing on a stage because stage fright might set in.

Domwolf
03-07-2009, 10:51 AM
No matter what i say here or i write. If you have doubts you have doubts.

Our Club is located in the Capital , but we also travel to other towns with the girls.

We do not promote any type of prostitution of any of our girls, any girls caught doing so is sent home.

Our club is called Uplift.

Domwolf
03-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Hola,

Soy Dominicana. QUE BIEN

First Dominican girls won't dance in D.R. Rigghhtt...there is nothing tabu about the sex industry in D.R. Yes there is BIG TIME

Many local girls hang out in the disco's and pick up John's, without batting an eye. WE ARE LOOKING FOR DANCERS NOT PROS.

Plus if that were the case, you'd just recruit girls from other parts of the country. WE DO SO ALSO

EVERY club in D.R. doubles as a brothel. NOT TRUE and i am offened that you being dominican would say that

Would the girls be expected to follow suit? NO

I may have missed it, but I have yet to you post any club info. Where in Santo Dom? IN NACO

There are many seedy areas that you wouldn't want to be caught in after dark. AS ANY MAYOR CITY IN THE WORLD

I wonder if you have lived here.

Yes Sex industry is a mayor tabu here, there is a Huge Double Standard here.

If you are poor and work in the sex industry you can become a pro and people in your hood would understand.

But if you are not poor and do not want to be a pro but only strip to pay for school or bills like many girls in the USA, it is very hard and you are marked as a whore. I know that in the USA there is more flexibility with this , but still it happens there too.

We Recruit girls from other countries to mix it up. And i must say , There are no better Dancers than from the good ole USA, maybe Canada 2nd.

Our club is in the central part of Naco in Santo Domingo. It;s a part of the city for Upper Middle class and upper class Dominicans. Our club is directed to well to do Men.

vivianbear
03-08-2009, 12:55 PM
I dunno, it may work for me but i want to know more. I am totally new to dancing, like have not even done it yet but i want sort of a dive kind of place because i dont know if i am ready for a glitzy place where the emphasis is on talent so i need a place where the emphasis is on the customers interacting to me not so much dancing on a stage because stage fright might set in.

Try Guam first. If you're going to travel outside the country to dance, you might want to just consider a full US territory. I danced there for two years, on and off.