PDA

View Full Version : Montana Club needs new faces

Tina
11-03-2005, 03:22 PM
I am posting this thread for the manager of Shotgun Willie's in Laurel (suburb of Billings) Montana. I am not getting any money from this. New faces will help me when I book there as it will be a draw for new customers.

She desperately needs new faces for weekly bookings there.

Here's the scoop:

The club works weekly bookings.

The work week is Mon-Sat 5-2. Tues-Sun can be arranged too.

Base pay for the week is $375. This is paid at the end of your shift on Saturday.

4 girls work per night, 5 on Friday and Saturday

Club is full nude, beer and wine coolers only.

Dances are $20, club gets $8.

Private dance area is next to the DJ booth so no extras or funny stuff ever.

Stage tips are higher than average here as many guys sit at the tip rail.

Slow week here would be $1500 to a high of $2500+ including base pay.

Contact the club at (406) 628-2311 and ask for Dede's phone #. Dede does the bookings.

You could mail a bikini and heels photo with phone # attached to:

Shotgun Willie's
3422 S. Frontage Rd.
Laurel, MT 59044

Attn: Dede

She needs new faces now and an interested dancer could probably get on schedule within 2 weeks.

Recommended places to stay in Billings:

Extended Stay America: book on line for a 7 day rate
Red Roof Inn- get a weekly rate and pay the week when you get there

If you live in Denver, Seattle, Albuquerque, or even South dakota and Minnesota this could work for you.

Let Dede know you saw this on Stripper Web.

scarlett_vancouver
12-07-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm going to contact her when I get back to Canada- thanks!

Have heard 'interesting' things about this club...if anything anyone thinks I should know about this place, pm me please!

Heaven
12-08-2005, 01:26 PM
I had a girlfriend that worked there and she said that she made decent money.

thechaosfairy
12-11-2005, 02:10 AM
What is the level of contact in this club? Both what is allowed, and what is generally the actual thing? Let me know by private message if necessary.

Thanks.

scarlett_vancouver
12-11-2005, 05:54 PM
What's MT like in the winter (dancing-wise)? I've only been in summer/fall. I'd guess slower- correct?

cinammonkisses
12-13-2005, 10:22 AM
That sounds like a cool spot to work at, PLUS you get base pay!

Heaven
12-13-2005, 04:30 PM
The money in MT. in the winter is AMAZING!!!

The ranchers and farmers have little to nothing to do except drink and spend money. And the winter sports attracts tourists with lots o' money. And it's hard to go wrong in or around a college town out there i.e. Buffalo Station or Teasers.

I wish I could remember more details about Lockwood. My girlfriend, Bambi, invited me out there because she said that there weren't a lot of girls, it was an easy hustle, and girls could make decent money. I don't remember the negative things BUT she did drive all the way out to Rocker (near Butte) to dance at Sagebrush Sam's, which is a solid 3 hour drive one way under good conditions - key word GOOD. Below freezing temps blinding snowstorms are just part of the deal.

Tina
12-15-2005, 03:24 PM
Contactwise guys are not allowed to touch and the private dance area is right behind the DJ booth. Guys have to buy a chip from the DJ prior to getting a dance so he monitors everything.

Small club. No sex going on here!

ladybuiz
12-16-2005, 03:14 PM
Is there a certain body type that this club is looking for I am Hippty and have a nice size ass my breast are not that big could I make deceny money here?

Tina
12-16-2005, 05:56 PM
No special body type. The club is not that picky.

buffalo29
12-21-2005, 10:39 AM
We are twice as busy in the winter months, with Big Sky, & Yellowstone in full swing.

scarlett_vancouver
12-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Hey Brandon, how's it going? Were you able to make use of those pics I sent? Hope all's well with you guys-

buffalo29
12-23-2005, 09:40 AM
Not Bad, havent done anything with those pics, yet, thanks for the reminder . Hope all is well up North & Happy Holidays!!

thechaosfairy
12-24-2005, 04:59 AM
Contactwise guys are not allowed to touch and the private dance area is right behind the DJ booth. Guys have to buy a chip from the DJ prior to getting a dance so he monitors everything.

Small club. No sex going on here!

How much contact are dancers expected to initiate? If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could describe a typical lapdance at this club. I'm very interested in traveling to dance, but I'm a low-contact sorta girl and heavy grinding is not my cup of tea. :-)

Lena
12-24-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm totally there! But, um, not till next winter.

IsabellaRouma
12-26-2005, 04:18 PM
I'm from DC but would totally fly out to Montana if it's worthwhile. Does Dede have an email address or something where I could send pics?

babypinay
01-23-2006, 07:28 AM
Good questions? now I am interested please tell more.