PDA

View Full Version : Brand new, trying private dancing..need advice!

TryAnythingOnce
12-03-2005, 01:09 PM
Okay, so I have stripped for my friends before, and I have a nice body, am a fine dancer, have done lapdances, etc, but now I am going to do a few private parties for a guy friend with some wealthy clients (he owns a business where he has to entertain wealthy clients quite often). I love to dance, and since I've done it for free before for friends, I was truly ecstatic that I could make some money at it.

My question is this: when accepting tips at a private party, where the heck do you put them??? I plan on stripping to either a g-string or nude (either of which I'm very comfortable with), so where does it go? I don't want to be fiddling with cash while I'm trying to dance or give a lap dance. Also, the longest I've danced for is a few songs in front of my friends....what do you do for 1 hr +?
Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm really looking forward to this...have always wanted to become a dancer, but the closest place is over an hour away.
PS--All of you girls seem so nice and friendly--almost like a big happy family here. Really glad I found this site.

TigersMilk
12-03-2005, 01:19 PM
Ive never done PP but always always have security there; reliable ones too. Safety is a must from what Ive read on here.

Night
12-03-2005, 01:20 PM
I have been curious about the same thing, and came up with the idea of a near by bucket, bowl, box etc....
Just don't kick it.

TryAnythingOnce
12-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Yeah, my friend is also providing the security--he and his dad will be there (they are very close) and both of them have promised that no one will even look at me the wrong way without having to deal with both of them! The bucket, bowl, box idea is a great one! Never would have thought of that. Thanks!

StitchesH
12-03-2005, 01:48 PM
alot of the girls use garders to hold their money and if you trust your friend make him hold it once you have so much.

Susan-Va
12-03-2005, 11:54 PM
Use a garter or try this, PP's that I do I get the guys to sit in a circle, it's easier to work the room (either alone or with another girl) and you can put the bday bachelor in the middle. As I get tipped I just throw the money in the middle of the circle and my bouncer(s) pick it up. With two bouncers you could have one watch the guys and another collect $$, he can then use the smaller bills to make change for guys to keep the $$ coming.

MadisonM
12-04-2005, 03:10 AM
Whenever I do a private party I bring a bouncer along with me, and when I take tips I just throw them on the floor and after each set my bouncer collects the money for me and puts it in a drawstring bag that we bring along-and he holds on to the bag the whole time so that no one else has access to it.

Some ideas for making the show interesting for an hour:
-do a finger paint show/whipped cream show and charge a dollar for a guy to paint you/cream you- just make sure you let the guys know what areas are off limits for painting!
-sponge bath-charge a dollar per guy to wash you down after the paints
-dollar/five dollar dances- do a short lap dance for a half minute or so

Another tip for collecting money- if you go without a bouncer (which I don't suggest) have the guys get in a circle around you, with a chair in the middle for the bachelor/b-day boy, but lay a blanket down in the middle first. Throw your tips down onto the blanket, so at the end you can just fold up the blanket and all the money will be collected in it and you can sort it out later.

DutchezzBlayzze
12-04-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi. I've done private parties before and pretty much what has been happening is that one of our security team would be in charge of helping the dancer collect her money and garments after her session. I would also carry a drawstring pouch and collect my money myself. I would usually keep it around my wrist it isn't a big pouch but it's a good idea if you want to keep an eye on your own money.;D

HoneyHITZ
12-04-2005, 08:39 PM
we used a bag, like one of those backpack things that close like a drawstring... when i was the security, i just stuffed it all in my pockets and emptied them at the end, lol... some girls used a caboodles box too, those seemed to work

Paris
12-05-2005, 02:05 AM
What to do?? This depends on many things. Where is the party being held, how many guys are going to be in attendance, what is the age of the customers and what are they expecting?

You should talk to the host of the party and ask him these things. Do not trust a party member to be your security. He is there to party and will probably be playing host as well as drinking and enjoying the party. Have a neutral third party as your bouncer. His job is to make sure that you leave safely with all of your things that you brought with you as well as all of your tips that you collected during the show.

Confirm with the party host that the guests are expected to tip, and the standard tipping at parties is $20-50 per guest per hour of performance. This is after the host pays you your fee for the party. Your fee will vary from one location to the next. Some dancers easily get $500 per hour plus tips, others get $100 or less per hour plus tips. It is hard to say what your location considers standard rates. Maybe try calling an agency and pretend you are planning your friend's bachelor party, and wanted to know the price of hiring a dancer.

I use a paper grocery bag to place my tips in at parties. I do this as the bag is opaque, deep, and easy to grab and take along after the show. My security guy will watch the bag during the show to prevent "double dipping". He will also sort the ones into $20 bunches and place rubber bands around them for easy counting and making change for the customer.

You may also wish to bring along a large beach towel, and a backpack or gym bag. I've only had to run from a party once, but all of my things were in one place (with my bouncer), and I was able to wrap myself in the towel to make it to the car until the police could arrive. I should note that I wasn't in any danger at that party, but several of the party goers decided to beat the crap out of each other, and I was the naked girl standing in the middle of the brawl. One of the guys at the party left in an abulance, he was a bloody mess.

Phedre
12-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I always had a bouncer with me so I just handed off tips to him throughout the night, I collected my tips from the center after every song and then handed them to him. If you have the time you could take an empty kleenex box, paint it pretty and stuff your bills in there after each song.

GoldCoastGirl
12-12-2005, 01:51 AM
Also, I would like to mention that it is pretty easy to fill up 1 hour + with a show... as you can easily give "dollar dances" through out the show... and using members of the audience as your 'victims' always helps to lengthen the time of a show as well... just do not rush getting down to GString... it is okay to be in full costume for the first 5 minutes... and one more thing... if you REALLY want to lengthen a show... it is all about layers ;)

Candy Apple
12-20-2005, 11:05 AM
I use a few "games" when I do a pp.

Whipped cream licks - The guy/girl can squirt a little on your belly and lick it off. You can rack up a bunch of money with this because it only takes about 5 seconds per person. I charge $5 each. They will line up for this.

Oil rubs - Basically the guy/girl lays on his/her back without shirt, you straddle him/her and rub oil sensually on his/her belly/chest. Takes about 30 seconds, $5. They'll line up for this also.

Body shots - Use their liquor of course, bring a shot glass, put it between your boobs. They have to get the glass out with their mouth.

They will probably also be lining up to do private dances with you. I've never had any trouble getting $20 per dance. These things will easily eat up an hour mixed with your dancing. Good luck and have fun!

dtaylor
12-20-2005, 12:40 PM
sorry but what is a lollipop???

GoldCoastGirl
12-20-2005, 05:49 PM
Ah... one word: dicitionary -- http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/lollipop ;)

A popular lollipop here in Australia is Chupa Chup - http://www.chupachupsgroup.com/

Some of the girls that do XXX shows use lollipops as part of their shows. I use a lollipop as part of my shows without inserting it (they insert it).. I just play with my clith with the lollipop (or pretend to for those shows that don't allow even faked masturbation as part of the show).