PDA

View Full Version : Suprise Encounter While Shopping

Lio
12-04-2005, 07:49 PM
I was hopeing to get some feedback on an occurance that happened about a year ago. While at Blockbuster Video I noticed that a dancer was also in the store. I've been a regular at her club for many years. I knew her and all the people working there very well. But even though she knew me and was not there with anyone else I avoided her and quickly left the store. I probably over reacted and should have just waved "hi" to her. Anyway I never brought it up at the club and didn't think much more of it untill now. I'm wondering if this has happened to others out there? What do you dancers do if you spot customers that you know out in public?

yoda57us
12-04-2005, 09:08 PM
I ran into a fav of mine at the laundrymat a few months ago. I didn't approach her but on her way out she came over to me and struck up a conversation. I've seen dancers in malls and once or twice when I was working an event that they happened to show up at. Unless I'm sure they are alone I would never say anything. You don't need to run but you should always let her make the first move-above all respect her privacy.

mortalman
12-04-2005, 09:10 PM
I used to work in a Hotel in California and I saw two dancers come into the restaurant for Sunday brunch on seperate occasions. They were with other people at the time so I didn't bother them.

mr_punk
12-04-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm wondering if this has happened to others out there?yes, but i pretended not to see her. in any case, even if i was alone at the time. i would have done the same thing. it was a very public place and you never know who might see you.

jannisary
12-06-2005, 09:21 PM
I ran into a dancer, not a favorite but one I talk to some, while shopping. She had her daughter with her. We made eye contact, I gave her a quick smile and we both went about our business of trying to get last minute Christmas shopping done. She remembered that the next time I stopped in at her club.

I wouldn't approach a dancer outside of the club but wouldn't care if they came up to me.

JC2006
12-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Three times, twice in recent memory. First time was at the DMV of all places several years ago. Then about a month ago at a CVS pharmacy. Then three weeks ago at a gas station.

I didn't approach any of them. None were dancers I had ever gotten dances from or interacted with much at the clubs.

Neville
12-06-2005, 11:04 PM
I usually say g'day if I see a dancer I know. Or smile and not at the very least. It's only polite.

thechaosfairy
12-07-2005, 04:45 AM
Want a dancer opinion? "Hi!" is OK, any more is not unless I encourage it specifically by chatting to you.

But I look VERY different outside the club (to the point that a grocery store checker who saw me right after work and who sees me regularly at normal times said to me, "Hey, do you know there's this other person who looks a whole lot like you? She came in the other day . . ." and meant it, completely seriously.) So I'd probably not be recognized unless the custie was very, very sharp with faces.

DB Cooper
12-07-2005, 07:35 AM
It's happened to me maybe half dozen times that I know of. I qualify it bacause in each case, she approached me and started chatting. Took me awhile before I placed her, didn't recognize her out of context. Who knows how many I've passed without recognizing them.

Best encounter happened about 6,7 years ago. Went to a concert (Slipknot and Hatebreed if I recall correctly) at a club, typical setup, stage in the front of the room, bar in the back. Towards the end of the show, I'd wandered back to the bar when I was approached by a pretty young woman. She struck up a conversation, Wasn't sure what she was saying though cause its loud in there and I'm wearing earplugs to preserve what little hearring I have left. She didn't look familar but it seemed like she knew me. Whenever she stopped talking, I'd nod and tell her how beautiful she was. Doubt she had any idea what I was
saying either. After about five minutes, she gave me a big smile, a kiss on the cheek and wandered off. My friend had witnessed the whole thing and once we were outside, asked me who she was. I told him I honestly had no idea.

Next night I go to the local SC. I'm sitting at the stage when they call Amy up. She'd been dancing there as long as I'd been coming in (about a year), but our interactions had never gone beyond me tipping her at the stage, no more conversation than "Thank you" and "You're welcome". Well she comes over to get her tip, leans over and asks me if I liked the show last night. Now I'm thinking "I wasn't even here last night, I went to a concert at ...." and it hits me "oh shit that was you " She must have seen the dumbfounded look on my
face 'cause she laughed and said she didn't think I'd recognized her. Funny thing is, after that I ran into her at almost every concert I went to for the next year or so.

sadbuttrue
12-10-2005, 06:39 AM
Yeah, I keep running into my fave at Walmart.

The first time, I think she was pretending to not notice me, but I couldn't resist, so I said hello. She was with her kids. Her kids were 5 and 2, so there weren't any questions. So they didn't know I was the guy who had gotten them some gift certificates to Toys R Us for Christmas the year before.

The second time, I saw she was with a guy and I know this was her ex-bf, the father of her kids as I've seen him pop into the club. I briefly waved and smiled a bit excitedly. Later, I found out there were questions.

BF :"Who was that?"
Fave: "A customer of mine."
BF: "What's he mean to you?"
Fave: "I might start dating him. What do you care, you have a girlfriend?"

Good SS anyways. I think she'll always try to be with this on again off again guy who is the father to the kids. Who knows?

Then I ran into her partner at the place I get cable from. Her bf (I think) was putting some cable stuff in the back of the trunk of his car. I did a double-take and asked her if she was going to the club tonite. The bf never turned around.

I try to treat it as naturally as possible and try not to be intrusive. Everyone knows I go to clubs, so there is no risk of me being "caught". And I assume every bf knows the score, so they shouldn't be jealous or think anything of it, otherwise they should not be dating a dancer. But such is not always the case.

>>>Sad<<<

yoda57us
12-10-2005, 07:34 AM
Just one point, every BF does know the score but that doesn't necessarily mean they want to be confronted with it in a shopping mall. Also, the guy you see with her may not be a BF, he could be a brother, other relative or friend who has no idea that she is a dancer. The best policy is to let them make the first move, especially if they are with someone.

FBR
12-10-2005, 08:36 AM
A few of times that I recall, not shopping though. The first was about three years ago. My wife and I were at a regular bar with another couple. Saw this attractive gal from the side and a bit of a distance away. Thought she looked familiar and when she finally turned it was dancer I knew pretty well from my then home club. She smiled when she saw me and I smiled back, kinda hesitantly Im sure. It appeared as though she was going to come over. Then she saw my wife sitting there and headed in another direction. My wife didnt notice a thing, she was busy chatting with her girlfriend. I'm glad because I had already had several beers and doubt I was clear headed enough to come up with a spur of the moment, believable story.

Another time I was at a local hospital with some of my family members. We were sitting in the visitors waiting area just talking and stuff. I heard the elevator ding and glanced over. When the door opened, this girl walked out with a few other people. As they headed down the hallway she glanced over. As we made eye contact Im sure we both thought "Hmmm he/she looks familiar". She had on shorts, a baggy top and her hair was pulled straight in a ponytail. I thhink I had on jeans and a tee shirt. Anyway, she kept on going about her business. A week or two later I was at the club hanging out with my fav. A dancer we both know came over so we invited her to join us. Seeing her again it finally clicked. Be both got a chuckle out of it. Neither of us was 100% sure about the other. And it is amazing how different people look inside the club versus outside in the real world.

The funniest one involved my son...the one that frequents strip clubs. I heard through the family grapevine that he was dating a new girl. My wife had met her and said she was really cute and seemed nice. She mentioned the girls name which being a unusual name struck a chord with me. When I finally met her, it turned out to be a stripper I (and obviously my son) knew from the club. We had to go through this charade that we were meeting for the first time even though she had sat on my lap several times and I know I stuffed at least 20 bucks in her garter. I think we pulled it off OK :)

FBR

Richard_Head
12-10-2005, 09:47 AM
it is amazing how different people look inside the club versus outside in the real world.Aint that the truth. I have run into a couple of different dancers at the gym that I work out at, one came over to say "Hi" and I was clueless as to her identity (at least initially). No makeup, hair not done, no high heels, baggy gym cloths, LOL quite the change.

I've seen a few others at bars and nightclubs also, I always wait for them to make the first move.

mr_punk
12-10-2005, 11:44 AM
My wife and I were at a regular bar with another couple. Saw this attractive gal from the side and a bit of a distance away. Thought she looked familiar and when she finally turned it was dancer I knew pretty well from my then home club. She smiled when she saw me and I smiled back, kinda hesitantly Im sure. It appeared as though she was going to come over. Then she saw my wife sitting there and headed in another direction.<shudder> now, that's what i call an Ex-Lax moment.;D

Katrine
12-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Sorry Sad, but I would be PISSED off if a cust came up to me if I was in public, especially if I was with a guy. My brother and I hang out and he looks nothing like me, ppl always mistake us for being a couple, gross I know. Anywho, you did it out of a sense of "ownership" towards this girl that you've obviously spent too much money on with no return. But that's not cool homes, not cool.

sadbuttrue
12-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Agggh! No one was pissed! I told you I do it in such a way that no one is pissed.

Point taken, though - both Yoda and Kat. But I have a feel for these girls on what I can get away with. They call me.

I'm a regular, Kat. I like the regularity. I assume with a statement like that (with no return) I should be screwing her by now. Honey, with this one, I drew most of the lines and that is the most I have done to cross any one of them. I don't have her number and I haven't asked. I'm not really interested in that with her. She keeps up the regularity and so do I.

If it'll make you happier, I'll be regular with someone I am screwing.

>>>Sad<<<

lastone
12-10-2005, 06:39 PM
I agree with you, Katrine.

The few times I have run into a dancer OTC, we have made eye contact, but neither of us said anything. I could tell the dancer preferred that, and I would never say anything unless she did first. The one exception was a dancer I had a good OTC friendship with.

OTH, a favorite of mine was not so discreet, and she embarassed herself in the grocery store once. She saw a guy that looked like me in the check-out line and snuck up behind him and gave him a big hug. When he turned around, she discovered he wasn't me, and he had absolutely no idea why this gorgeous strange lady was suddenly so friendly. :)

yoda57us
12-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Agggh! No one was pissed! I told you I do it in such a way that no one is pissed.
>>>Sad<<<

In all honesty Sad you really have no way of knowing if anyone was pissed or not. Her BF could have reamed her a knew one when they where out of your ear shot and the dancer isn't going to be upfront with you because you spend money on her.
Whether a dancer calls you or not has nothing to do with it. My retired ATF has been calling me, having lunch with me, sending me Xmas and Birthday cards since before she stopped dancing nearly three years ago. Her boyfriend of over four years doesn't know I exist. We live 70 miles apart so the chances of me runing into them when they are out together are pretty much impossible. If it ever happens I'll keep my mouth shut and let her take the lead.

Your reasoning is completely self-serving and shows absolutely no concern for the women involved. I'm not saying you are trying to hurt anybody intentionaly but you can't read minds and your not really making any attempt to put yourself in her shoes. You don't care if people know that you go to clubs, that's fine, it's your life and your decision. Don't assume everyone else feels the same about thier right to privacy OTC.

sadbuttrue
12-10-2005, 07:53 PM
I was just relating an experience just like the rest of you. Your relationships with dancers are different from mine.

That will be my last serious post on SCJ.

>>>Sad<<<

mr_punk
12-10-2005, 08:19 PM
I was just relating an experience just like the rest of you. Your relationships with dancers are different from mine.which is exactly why it shouldn't stop you from posting on SCJ.

Katrine
12-11-2005, 12:28 AM
Sad, dude, relax, defensive much? Don't go crying home to mama. Listen to yoda, his post says it all better than I could. The force is strong within him.

SportsWriter2
12-11-2005, 06:48 AM
My brother and I hang out and he looks nothing like me, ppl always mistake us for being a couple, gross I know.
Why gross? I grew up with a cute sports girl sister and we hung out. She was the best girl surfer and wide receiver I knew. There were four guys in my HS class in the same situ, and all we heard was "You gotta be doing her." We just laughed. :D

Sad, you have ballz messing with the BF's head. In metro Renaissance City that would be a windshield breaker. :O

Anybody ever do "meet me at the beach and make believe you don't know me" with a dancer? You start by setting up 10 minutes and 10 yards apart. Then you can say, "If anyone ever asks us, we met at a beach." :)

electric_head
12-11-2005, 07:06 AM
Never had it happen.

ricosuave312
12-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Sad version:

BF :"Who was that?"
Fave: "A customer of mine."
BF: "What's he mean to you?"
Fave: "I might start dating him. What do you care, you have a girlfriend?"
>>>Sad<<<
Cholo version:

BF(Cholo) :"Hey, who was that funky white bo?"
Fave: "Custy."
BF(Cholo): *spit-take* "Ouch" *wince*
Fave: "Yeah Cholo, chingate."

Rico version:

BF(R): "Shit girl, you know that brotha?"
Fave: "That's my custy, Shot"
BF(R): "You fucked him, huh?"
Fave: "Duh, Rico."
BF(R): "Hey you puta, Shot, ey..." *flips him off to his back*
Fave: *rolls eyes*

yoda57us
12-11-2005, 06:41 PM
I was just relating an experience just like the rest of you. Your relationships with dancers are different from mine.

That will be my last serious post on SCJ.

>>>Sad<<<

Well, that would be sad Sad. I realize you don't agree with my stance on this particular topic but there's nothing to get defensive about. Hey, if it's working for you then fuck me! I'm giving my opinion, suggesting that you look a little deeper into the dynamics of the situation. That's all.

If you post goofy you'll get goofy responses. When you post on a serious topic you're going to get serious responses. I come here to be entertained and to share opinions with other folks who appreciate strip clubs. Taking your ball and going home is easy. Expressing your opinion-being honest with yourself and others even when they don't agree with you is a lot more interesting.

yoda57us
12-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Anybody ever do "meet me at the beach and make believe you don't know me" with a dancer? You start by setting up 10 minutes and 10 yards apart. Then you can say, "If anyone ever asks us, we met at a beach." :)

I like my game better Sporty. I pick up a fav who is old enough to cross the street and actually wants to sit next to me at the beach. She wears a Brazilian cut bikini that would cause traffic accidents in South Beach to a dumpy little public beach outside of Boston. We set up near the water and see how long it will be before the cops make her cover up. Three hours go by (Brazilian women and Italian guys don't burn). She makes friends with the prisoners who clean the beach, The guys who test the water, Three old couples, a bunch of kids and all the seagulls she can hit with a loaf of bread. The only complaint about her suit came from a woman who weighed 200lbs and was pissed that the prisoners didn't notice her that day.;)

SportsWriter2
12-11-2005, 07:30 PM
She wears a Brazilian cut bikini that would cause traffic accidents in South Beach to a dumpy little public beach outside of Boston.

American sports girl, boy cut briefs, three-mile running beach with great surf. It's all good. ;)

VetteKilla
12-12-2005, 10:14 AM
I run into strippers at school, clubs, malls, and the gym all the time. Ones that I'm cool with at the club I'm cool with when I see them out. Sometimes it's just a wave and keep it moving, others it's hey how are you doing kind of thing. You don't have to make anything wierd and creepy.

yoda57us
12-12-2005, 07:08 PM
American sports girl, boy cut briefs, three-mile running beach with great surf. It's all good. ;)

Sporty, it's nice to know that we'll never end up fighting over the same woman.

SportsWriter2
12-12-2005, 08:48 PM
Sporty, it's nice to know that we'll never end up fighting over the same woman.
Yeah, and Chili's another guy I never worry about. :)

The_Oceans
12-13-2005, 11:59 AM
I once saw a fave at the movies, but didn't go up to her because it appeared she was on a date.

The following week, she said "Hey I saw you at the movies Saturday night."
Me: "Yeah, looked like you were on a date, so I didn't want to bother you."
Her: "Aw, that's alright. You could've just said hello."
Me: "No problem, now I know for next time."

Perhaps if you're a regular of someone, you could establish what's OK and what's not if you run into one another "on the outside". One guy I know introduced a dancer to his wife as his "hairdresser" (though I don't believe she did hair).

toomuchinfo
12-15-2005, 02:31 AM
One guy I know introduced a dancer to his wife as his "hairdresser" (though I don't believe she did hair).

What a fucking clueless idiot. It's amazing how many men have zero clue about the female mind.

DumbHubbyCusty: OH .... hi Candy.... um... Gertrude [wife]...this is my...um ...my...hairdresser, Candy..

Wife (thinking): *So you fuck-head, Hubby....you have chosen to pay this little busty blond hussie for repeated intimate contact. You fuckwad. Well guess what? Raul the pool boy is getting blown tomorrow. And you'll be eating his spooge in tomorrow night's meatloaf.*

Wife(speaking): Hi Candy. Thanks for making the love of my life into such a handsome Brad Pitt look-alike.

Candy (thinking): *I can hustle this bitch....totally obvious repressed les-bo*

Candy (speaking): [softly holding both Gerties hands] Oh god this is great. Myron talks about you all the time. [leans in for a soft hug/neck nuzzle and whispers in Gerty's ear].... "you should come see me".... *lingers* "soon." *kisses neck*

Wife (thinking) : *Damn, this bitch is good.*

Better approach:

SomewhatSmarterHubby: Oh .... hi ... Stacy is it? [holy shit Lisa looks good in those jeans... this should be tricky...] *turns to wife* Hun..this is Stacy.... Rob's niece. She's interning over in [different building] for the summer.

Strippa: Um...no sir...I'm Monica. *tugs jeans a bit lower* [what an ass...he can't even remember my name...look at me you buttwipe... I guess I better work on my BJ technique]

Wife: *looks at strippa* [thats it Im getting lipo...] Hi....Monica...I'm Gertrude... [I don't know what the fuck is up...but Raul is still getting blown, kids]

Cally
12-15-2005, 08:51 AM
Honestly I wouldnt care if a custy said hi to me in public, even if I was with my man. Everyone knows I dance that I hang around with here, my family is 22 hours east of me so im not worried about that. Just a quick 'hey' wouldnt bother me, if I wanted to strike up more convo I would. I on the other hand will never say hello to a customer outside the club just in case hes with his wife/family or whatever and they dont know about his little habbit ;)

I actually ran into a customer I had one night at a resteraunt a couple weeks ago. He had been trying to convince me to 'go home with him' saying he was single blah blah blah. When I ran into him he was with his wife(im 99% sure it was his wife the way they were acting and they had matching rings). Anyway I look over I smile at him he hangs his head and runs away all ashamed like. I found it rather funny.

kitana
12-15-2005, 02:43 PM
When I run itno custys I'm either at the mall, or at the golf course and they know I have a hubby, so they usually say Hi, but only after I say hi first.

Hell, half the time I introduce hubby to custy and we all three chat it up for a bit. Then I tell custy to stop by the club some time, since I miss talking to them about whatever.

If their wife is with them, I just nod or wave or whatever, but I don't get wife's attention.

But if I do, I say I met their hubby on the golf course when I hit a ball on their fairway one day by accident. Wife is ususally cool after that.

I have only had one bad experience with a custy. I was shopping with my Dad for a present for my Mom, and this jackass, started calling out "Kitana!!" I ran over to him and said that that was not my name, that (out of Dad's earshot) that my name was Shelly (not my real name) and that he was wrong.

The next time he came in I reemed him up one side and down the other. He apologized and gave me a $100 for my trouble.

I agree, guys you should let us girls make the first move, we could be with our brother, BF, hubby, another custy, Dad whatever.

Lio
12-17-2005, 10:26 PM
It's funny, I never thought about the married customers who would have a suprise encounter while out with the wife. If only those awkward moments could be caught on camera, it might make for a nice spin-off of that show "Cheaters". The man gets to suffers the same guilt and embarrassment out in public, without actually having an affair. Thanks for all the replies, I told several girls at the club about this site and hope to see some more comments on this topic.

yoda57us
12-18-2005, 10:28 AM
It's an interesting turnabout to the original question. The guy and his SO are out shopping at the mall and "Bambi" comes running over to thank him for the three hours he spent with her in VIP the other night....

One more reason why discretion is called for on both sides.

mortalman
12-19-2005, 11:39 AM
It's an interesting turnabout to the original question. The guy and his SO are out shopping at the mall and "Bambi" comes running over to thank him for the three hours he spent with her in VIP the other night....

One more reason why discretion is called for on both sides.

Or if I'm out shopping with "Bambi", I'm carrying the bags from bebe, express, and victoria's secret, wondering how I'm going to explain the situation if we run into someone I know.

yoda57us
12-19-2005, 05:35 PM
I have a 50 mile limit. I only go shopping with dancers a minimum of 50 miles from my home town. The only person I've ever run into that I knew was another dancer.

dippidy dave
01-08-2006, 10:54 AM
in the area i live most of the dancer hangout at the same bars i do when their not working, so i probly run into one every other week.we have 5 sc's & about 20 clubs& bars in about a 20 mile radius. unless i know them well i'll just smile at them, i had one ask me why i wasn't at the sc with my atf a few weeks ago & some that i haven't said 2 words to at the sc acted like we're best friends when i run into them otc.

Lyssa Lynn
02-06-2006, 02:56 PM
I ran into a customer of mine and was sooo relieved that he didn't say anything. Truly appreciated!! Regardless of situation. What happens in the club, stays in the club. Thanks to all whom practice discretion.

mr_punk
02-25-2006, 07:07 AM
Mr_Punk re your avitar (donkey punch) Is that supposed to be funny? I've seen too much of that shit and not just the girls coping it, the customers too, punching anyone in the back of the head is a truely gutless act. Trust me it's not funny.well, i do find donkey punches hilarious and that is the most important thing, right? after all, i'm not here to humor you. seriously, it's just a movie. furthermore, if you're working in a club where people are frequently around donkey punching each other. perhaps, you should work in a safer environment.

stitch132
02-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Well, I admit I had to Google "donkey punch" to find out what it's about.

If one actually tried such a maneuver it would probably be one's last!