PDA

View Full Version : website work for free to build my folio...

RS
12-06-2005, 08:38 PM
I'm a designer and am looking to develop a portfolio for adult related work (websites, print graphics, identity, etc.). In all honesty, the industry is nearly indestructible and am looking for a way in. This is why I'm willing to give away my work to any dancer who needs a quality designed website or to spice up her image and promotional packages...

you can see my existing portfolio at: cored3sign.com... keep in mind, there is no adult work in there yet but it will give you an idea of my skill level.

most dancer websites and promotional materials I've seen are garbage (except for photography)... bad color choices, awful graphics and bad use of Flash, etc... I will produce highly-designed material for you to help you improve your marketability and increase your revenue.

I'm not a scammer or got a hidden agenda... just a designer who has a day job that's boring and pays the bills but looking for something more creative and fun to do on the weekends that can also make me some money down the road.

if you're interested, please PM me for more info...