PDA

View Full Version : stripper secrets finally revealed.

mr_punk
12-07-2005, 09:11 AM
http://www.strippersecret.com/
http://www.strippersecret.com/page4.html

i encourage every SCJ poster to buy this book. however, i must warn you of the dangers. for instance, did you know a nefarious cabal composed of sc owners and strippers are conspiring to keep this book a secret from customers? boy, i sure didn't know it. why even revealing this information to my fellow SCJ posters may put my personal safety in jeporady. yes, just as the late Bruce Lee was killed for revealing secrets of the Shaolin Temple or was it japanese ninjas? anyway, who knows what methods of retribution they may employ against me. why they might even send out one of those elite stripper hit squads to claw at my eyes or nag me to death. but hey, i'm willing to make that sacrifice. after all, danger is my middle name.

LOL....seriously (not really), this is just begging to be turned into an infomercial. i think it could be right up there with that penis-enhancement infomercial with Ron Jeremy. it looks like a twist on those weird, new age, speed seduction-neurolinguistic programming books, tapes and seminars that used to appear in the back of penthouse magazine. all for the low, low, price of between $300 to $3000. frankly, in this golden age of mileage, this book is about as useful and relevant as writing a book on "how to get a blowjob inside a whorehouse". i mean, what kind of incredible idiot would buy this snake oil?

on a side note, i've been taking those enzyte pills for the last two years. i finally think it's beginning to work. why i may have gained almost a whole millimeter in size. mind you, it's not that i so desperately need the help. yep, good old mother nature has been good to mr_punk....if you know what i mean. sure, i've spent thousands of dollars on it, but you can't put a price tag on not being called "mini-meat".

doc-catfish
12-07-2005, 09:37 AM
From the link:

Why 89% of strippers will never date customers - and how you can use this to your advantage to get laid 70% of the time when you're in a strip club.
What? You mean I had an 11% chance to begin with? I'll be damned.

To learn all this and more, enter your first name and valid email as your password - then click the button below to enter (Use the same password when returning. All information kept 100% confidential). Allow the next page a few seconds to load.

Ahh, even people who write books on how to lay strippers know the importance of SS (in this case spammer shit).

Important: We will never sell, rent or give your email to any third party. We respect your privacy and your complete confidentiality is guaranteed.

Well then, why ask for my e-mail at all then? ::)

I Make No Guarantees This Site Will Be Up After December 7, 2005 .

Golly gee, in an amazing coincidence, today just happens to be December 7th, 2005. What are the odds? What'da suppose is going to happen if we click that link tomorrow?

Hello, My Name Is Anthony Anders And I Am A Stripper Banging Addict...

:rotfl:

I'll take the food dehydrator please. Ahh, better make it two of them with the holidays coming up. I get the free crappy ginzu knives and beef jerky recipe book with that? Free shipping? Ahh, excellent.

aggieed
12-07-2005, 09:59 AM
From the link:

The profile of a typical "Stripper Boyfriend" and how you can make yourself fit that mold and have dancers instantly attracted to you.

Okay, that's just scary.

bigoh
12-07-2005, 04:29 PM
LOL this is the funniest thing if ever read!

i have a few questions though:
does it cut threw a lead pipe and still be sharp enough to cut a ripe tomato?
will it make me the envy of all the neighbor hood?
does it use space age technology?

Katrine
12-07-2005, 05:40 PM
Shit, if this book offers all that it promises, forget about simply banging strippers, you can do that with a bottle of Tito's Vodka and an 8-ball. Rather, this shit can be used to rule the entire fucking world!!!!! Hooooo-aaaaah!

SeppeSai
12-07-2005, 07:12 PM
I can easily see the infomercial playing at 2 AM between Girls Gone Wild ads. :)

All joking aside, this one tidbit in the sample page pisses me off:

Ever hear the old saying “Treat a princess like a whore and a whore like a princess?” Well, in the club, all the girls act like princesses, so you got to treat them the exact opposite way they’re used to being treated.

This always makes my blood boil. What a fucked up statement.

ricosuave312
12-08-2005, 04:03 AM
^^ Totally, Sep. Tricks that treat a ho like a princess never pay. (See below)

My cuz Cholo loves to order informercial shit when he's high. These toys are phat out of the box, but once you've juiced, dehydrated. and rotisseried everything you can think of, I get bored. Plus they are a pain in the ass to get clean. ;)

The flowbee is still tight for collecting from deadbeats. Our bud Stu the Jew pimp calls it a "flowbee bris".

edit... Real shit: total princess in public, ho in bed when she has the hungry look. No dis.

lunchbox
12-08-2005, 07:16 AM
Juice by Cholo!
Juice by Cholo!

Have you tried the GLH yet?

ricosuave312
12-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Juice by Cholo!
Juice by Cholo!
He's in a meeting.

Have you tried the GLH yet?
Koo, bro. My eyebrows are GLH. Had a little accident using a welding torch to light a blunt.

bigoh
12-08-2005, 09:35 AM
its all about the red devil.
once i bought ginsu knives on ebay for $.05 and $5 shipping... what a pos the knives were plastic.
i did always want the super slicer though

evan_essence
12-08-2005, 02:38 PM
i encourage every SCJ poster to buy this book.Why? The sample chapters read like a rehash of the modus operandi posted in this forum.

on a side note, i've been taking those enzyte pills for the last two years. i finally think it's beginning to work. why i may have gained almost a whole millimeter in size.In poker, that's known as doubling up.

-Ev

mr_punk
12-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Okay, that's just scary.LOL...hey, they're not all sitting around waiting for the van to get fixed, smoking the herb and playing the new x-box that their stripper GF just bought using her now very chapped lips. some of them are actually contributing members of society. for instance, take a look at this website (http://www.beaverbong.com/). obviously, it just had to be created by a stripper's BF.

Why? The sample chapters read like a rehash of the modus operandi posted in this forum.LOL...please, you don't need a SCJ to get nasty with a stripper. it's not all that difficult because if it were that hard. you girls certainly wouldn't be going around snatching bald spots in each other scalps.

In poker, that's known as doubling up.hey, hey, hey! i'm standing right here. willy reads this stuff too, you know. it's okay, willy. i'm sure evan was just joking.

Lio
12-10-2005, 01:43 AM
Are there any websites selling info on how to start up and run a stripclub?

NinaDaisy
12-10-2005, 03:39 AM
Are there any websites selling info on how to start up and run a stripclub?

Don't bother, it's a dying business. Part of the reason why is because too many clubs have been opening in the last 5 years and spreading the client base too thin.

Richard_Head
12-10-2005, 10:03 AM
I Make No Guarantees This Site Will Be Up After December 7, 2005 .

Golly gee, in an amazing coincidence, today just happens to be December 7th, 2005. What are the odds? What'da suppose is going to happen if we click that link tomorrow?LMAO, interestingly enough, today it read:
I Make No Guarantees This Site Will Be Up After December 10, 2005 .

GSDiva
12-10-2005, 10:52 AM
This is by far the funniest thread I've read in a long time!!!

evan_essence
12-10-2005, 12:09 PM
LOL...hey, they're not all sitting around waiting for the van to get fixed, smoking the herb and playing the new x-box that their stripper GF just bought using her now very chapped lips. some of them are actually contributing members of society. for instance, take a look at this website (http://www.beaverbong.com/). obviously, it just had to be created by a stripper's BF.Jesus. In the tradition of Beavis & Butthead and Cheech & Chong. I like the picture of the girl who's cross-eyed giving head. Now that's some great physical comedy. It never would have occurred to me to try to stare at it during the act.

-Ev

Casual Observer
12-10-2005, 03:35 PM
That's a pretty lame "product." I'm sure they'll sell a lot to the legions of clueless PLs/RILs out there.

Don't bother, it's a dying business. Part of the reason why is because too many clubs have been opening in the last 5 years and spreading the client base too thin.

I tend to agree.

mr_punk
12-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Don't bother, it's a dying business. Part of the reason why is because too many clubs have been opening in the last 5 years and spreading the client base too thin.while i agree that the industry oversaturated the market. i think "dying" is a relative term. i like to think of it as a period of transition. sc are still making money. except they are making it on the sheer volume of dancers in order to maximize profits. as a result, the strippers themselves aren't making as much money (for as little mileage as possible) as easily as they used to in the past. which is very good (even outstanding around this time of the year) for me and not as good as it used to be for them. still, all is not lost. there are still customers who don't realize that strippers have feet of clay.

evan_essence
12-11-2005, 10:41 AM
there are still customers who don't realize that strippers have feet of clay.
Well, that's because you coddle us here way too much, pretending to be critical when it's really only a ploy for our attention.

-Ev

mr_punk
12-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Well, that's because you coddle us here way too much, pretending to be critical when it's really only a ploy for our attention.yeah, that's me. i really try to get in touch with my inner fucko.

xdamage
12-12-2005, 08:53 AM
What the hell? "The 'fucking' Operator"!!!

I told him repeatedly to keep his little fucking mouth shut :-X and not to give away all of these secrets. Damn him. :P

evan_essence
12-12-2005, 08:49 PM
yeah, that's me. i really try to get in touch with my inner fucko.You must. Otherwise, I can't imagine you continually patronizing women you have such open contempt for. Heaven forbid you ever express satisfaction with any of them here.

-Ev

thechaosfairy
12-13-2005, 05:34 AM
*SNIGGERS* Hah. We saw this site a few weeks ago over on the pink side, and there was NONE of that shit about "The Operator" and top secret mojo. Looks like a smidgen of fame has made the fool paranoid. Or possibly he just hired a copywriter.

"This site has garnered MUCH more attention than I have ever wanted, and I now have more people pissed off at me than Hitler."

Frankly, darlin', I don't think more than a few hundred people have HEARD of you. Has history education really gotten that bad these days?

Unless he means "more people pissed off at me than just Hitler" in which case, yes, I'm sure at least two people are angry at him for something.

I bet this site is still right where it is now in a year . . . except with more goofy, CIA-wankoff purple prose.

mr_punk
12-13-2005, 02:40 PM
You must. Otherwise, I can't imagine you continually patronizing women you have such open contempt for.LOL. why is it so hard to imagine? is it because i'm brutally candid, bitingly sarcastic, flippant and prefer not to suffer fools gladly. BTW, does any of these qualities sound familiar to you at all? anyway, i suppose it does add up to a certain lack of reverence. but hey, no one told me that it was an absolute requirement to get into the club.

Heaven forbid you ever express satisfaction with any of them here.well, it's a good thing that i'm in a magnanimous mood. so, what would you like to see, evan? for instance, how about the next time an overweight stripper posts a pic down here asking for opinions about her body. should i only post comments of validation? or how about when some stripper makes some supremely inane remark. should i just bite my tounge and not call her on it? would this meet your satisfaction?

evan_essence
12-14-2005, 09:17 AM
LOL. why is it so hard to imagine? is it because i'm brutally candid, bitingly sarcastic, flippant and prefer not to suffer fools gladly.Exactly. You prefer not to suffer fools gladly, yet you covort with strippers. Either you're hiding how much you enjoy punishing yourself or else they're doing a better job than you're letting on.

BTW, does any of these qualities sound familiar to you at all?Given I'm a stripper, fool, I suppose. Or flaky.

anyway, i suppose it does add up to a certain lack of reverence. but hey, no one told me that it was an absolute requirement to get into the club.I don't see how you enjoy it without some reverence of some sort, or at least appreciation. Otherwise, it's cheaper to have a harem of blow up dolls who don't burden you with their humanity.

well, it's a good thing that i'm in a magnanimous mood. so, what would you like to see, evan?Sure you are. ::) Now you're just yankin' my slip knot. I know you know better than to write a stripper a check that blank.

for instance, how about the next time an overweight stripper posts a pic down here asking for opinions about her body. should i only post comments of validation? or how about when some stripper makes some supremely inane remark. should i just bite my tounge and not call her on it? would this meet your satisfaction?How 'bout this. You worry less about those issues and instead post about what's so damn special about the strippers you spend your money on.

-Ev

mr_punk
12-14-2005, 07:48 PM
Exactly. You prefer not to suffer fools gladly, yet you covort with strippers.yeah, but i'm consistent in the not suffering fools (not the cavorting part) part. i show no favoritism. i treat PLs no differently in that respect. yet, you don't seem to get all broken up about it when it cuts the other way. however, if you would like me to start treating you ladies like delicate glass figurines. hey, i understand completely. i can bury you under a pile of CS and patronizing superlatives. many strippers would consider that to be a sign of respect. so, would you like me to start by extolling the virtutes of intelligence in a stripper?

I don't see how you enjoy it without some reverence of some sort, or at least appreciation.well, that's because you don't fully appreciate or dismiss what i appreciate as a customer. for the most part, customers are going to judge strippers on three qualities (or less) in various combinations of importance and degrees: looks, mileage and personality (or more accurately the quality of SS). now, i can appreciate the first two. the last quality is a nonstarter and i'm indifferent to it. all other factors being equal, i view the stripper who says "wanna dance", no differently than the stripper who talks for 15 minutes before she makes her pitch.

Otherwise, it's cheaper to have a harem of blow up dolls who don't burden you with their humanity.a stripper's humanity? oh yeah, a customer is really missing out when he doesn't get to know the persona of a stripper. http://web.gay.hr/smilies/rotfl.gif...sometimes, you girls really tickle (albeit unintentionally) me.

How 'bout this. You worry less about those issues and instead post about what's so damn special about the strippers you spend your money on.well, that's just it. i do and mention it quite often. i often say that a stripper has nice tits, a great ass, knows how to give a nasty lap, or has a vestigial gag reflex. i appreciate all of those qualities in a stripper. i know, it's probably not the the kind of comments that you'd like to hear or appreciate. however, it's still appreciation all the same.

toomuchinfo
12-15-2005, 02:00 AM
..treating you ladies like delicate glass figurines. .

Glass is not only breakable, it's transparent.

evan_essence
12-15-2005, 02:54 AM
yeah, but i'm consistent in the not suffering fools (not the cavorting part) part. i show no favoritism. i treat PLs no differently in that respect.Now, my impression has been you'll sit through far more SS than tolerate CS. Has that not historically been true?

yet, you don't seem to get all broken up about it when it cuts the other way. however, if you would like me to start treating you ladies like delicate glass figurines. hey, i understand completely. i can bury you under a pile of CS and patronizing superlatives.You're so good at misdirection, did I ever tell you that? What you're harping on, 'twasn't my point. All I'm sayin' is, as much time as you spend obtaining service from strippers, they must be doin' sumpin' right. Yet we overwhelmingly hear you bitching about strippers.

well, that's because you don't fully appreciate or dismiss what i appreciate as a customer. for the most part, customers are going to judge strippers on three qualities (or less) in various combinations of importance and degrees: looks, mileage and personality (or more accurately the quality of SS). now, i can appreciate the first two. the last quality is a nonstarter and i'm indifferent to it. all other factors being equal, i view the stripper who says "wanna dance", no differently than the stripper who talks for 15 minutes before she makes her pitch.That's news to me. I was under the impression that you would appreciate a stripper who gave no SS. That's not the same as being indifferent to SS. How can you be indifferent to something you detest?

a stripper's humanity? oh yeah, a customer is really missing out when he doesn't get to know the persona of a stripper. http://web.gay.hr/smilies/rotfl.gif...sometimes, you girls really tickle (albeit unintentionally) me.Do you normally get tickled when you make my point? You're reinforcing what I said, not contradicting it. Use of the word humanity notwithstanding, my point was and still is, for what you're after and given what you don't like about strippers, you'd get better and cheaper service with a blow-up doll (or at least a sophisticated sex doll, not the cheesy air-filled kind stocked at Big Lots).

well, that's just it. i do and mention it quite often. i often say that a stripper has nice tits, a great ass, knows how to give a nasty lap, or has a vestigial gag reflex. i appreciate all of those qualities in a stripper. i know, it's probably not the the kind of comments that you'd like to hear or appreciate. however, it's still appreciation all the same.You might mention those positive things in passing, but you usually harp on how the girl droned on and on about needing rent money, her boyfriend's bad behavior, her drug habits, her flaky attitudes, etc. If it's so bad, why not leave the scene for good?

-Ev

mr_punk
12-15-2005, 06:55 PM
You're so good at misdirection, did I ever tell you that? What you're harping on, 'twasn't my point. All I'm sayin' is, as much time as you spend obtaining service from strippers, they must be doin' sumpin' right. Yet we overwhelmingly hear you bitching about strippers.well, that would depend on how you define bitching.

Now, my impression has been you'll sit through far more SS than tolerate CS.if either party wants to step into the ring. you better be willing to risk getting a bloody nose.

That's news to me. I was under the impression that you would appreciate a stripper who gave no SS. That's not the same as being indifferent to SS. How can you be indifferent to something you detest?it's news to you? so, i guess that whole objectification thread was all for naught? anyway, just because i don't have an adverse reaction to the phrase "wanna dance". it doesn't follow that i must have an adverse reaction to the opposite.

Do you normally get tickled when you make my point? You're reinforcing what I said, not contradicting it. Use of the word humanity notwithstanding, my point was and still is, for what you're after and given what you don't like about strippers, you'd get better and cheaper service with a blow-up doll (or at least a sophisticated sex doll, not the cheesy air-filled kind stocked at Big Lots).oh no, your use of the word "humanity" is absolutely dead-on. there are a lot of posts on SCJ (and the number on SW must be legion) by PLs who talk about the joys of getting to know the "real" person underneath the stripper. of course, this is just before they jump off the cliff to crash and burn like a meteor falling from the sky. now, that's funny, but it gets even better:).

ironically enough, there are also plenty of posts by strippers ridiculing the same PLs who attempt to get to know the "real" person underneath the stripper. yet, it still doesn't stop the very same PLs from talking about the joys of getting to know the "real" person underneath. now, that's real funny, but here's the kicker;D. then, you start throwing around words like "humanity" (i suppose "respect" is going to be next) like a cheap cum-stained wet wipe. now, that's just downright freaking hilarioushttp://web.gay.hr/smilies/rotfl.gif. this kind of material is just priceless. anyway, as far as reinforcing your point? gimmie a break, if some PL walked into the sc making goo-goo eyes, acting very interested in your "humanity" and buying laps by the dozen. you'll still take the money, right? i mean, i get the feeling that most strippers (if not all) won't turn it down nor should they.

You might mention those positive things in passing, but you usually harp on how the girl droned on and on about needing rent money, her boyfriend's bad behavior, her drug habits, her flaky attitudes, etc. If it's so bad, why not leave the scene for good?oh, so that's how you define bitching. sorry, i had no idea that those topics were a complete surprise to you. seriously, it is what it is. perhaps, you have to be a customer to truly appreciate it, but you know how i like to laugh and make fun of PLs as they jump off the cliff into a punji pit? you know, the type of posts you don't characterize as bitching. in fact, the kind of posts that you've indulged in yourself. well, think of it as the stripper version. although, i can why you might not think it's not funny.

evan_essence
12-17-2005, 04:22 AM
... anyway, just because i don't have an adverse reaction to the phrase "wanna dance". it doesn't follow that i must have an adverse reaction to the opposite. Here's what I don't understand. I would think your adverse reaction would be to the girl who wastes your time with talk, and the "wanna dance" girl would be appreciated for coming to the point, at which time you can make a quick up or down decision without small talk.

oh no, your use of the word "humanity" is absolutely dead-on. there are a lot of posts on SCJ (and the number on SW must be legion) by PLs who talk about the joys of getting to know the "real" person underneath the stripper. of course, this is just before they jump off the cliff to crash and burn like a meteor falling from the sky. now, that's funny, but it gets even better:).

ironically enough, there are also plenty of posts by strippers ridiculing the same PLs who attempt to get to know the "real" person underneath the stripper. yet, it still doesn't stop the very same PLs from talking about the joys of getting to know the "real" person underneath. now, that's real funny, but here's the kicker;D. then, you start throwing around words like "humanity" (i suppose "respect" is going to be next) like a cheap cum-stained wet wipe. now, that's just downright freaking hilarioushttp://web.gay.hr/smilies/rotfl.gif. this kind of material is just priceless.You should really drop the hyena look; it's not flattering on you at all, especially when it plays like a broken record.

First you say the word humanity is spot on, and then you mock my use of it. Which is it? If the latter, I guess we can assume all the strippers approaching you have suddenly stopped bitching about their rent being due, how slow the night is, their boyfriends' behavior, other strippers, etc. In other words, they've stopped displaying their humanity and become the automated customer service delivery system you're after. Nirvana has been achieved! But, wait. I don't think that's actually happened. I suspect they're still displaying their humanity. Not their persona even, but all that gripey stuff that you detest that's actually a failure to keep up their persona. Gasp! All those things they're really drama queening about. Oh, the humanity!

So I renew my main point which you keep evading with the laughing hyena act. Namely: Wouldn't it be better to stay at home, avoid the expense and poor service inherent in the humanity, and cuddle up with a nice anatomically correct mannequin without flaws? What's so friggin' special about strippers?

anyway, as far as reinforcing your point? gimmie a break, if some PL walked into the sc making goo-goo eyes, acting very interested in your "humanity" and buying laps by the dozen. you'll still take the money, right? i mean, i get the feeling that most strippers (if not all) won't turn it down nor should they.Say, you're not jealous that you don't get to pick from the entire crop like the PL does, since some of us reject your type of offers, are you? Nahhh. Okay, at the very least, your observation is off my original point. You're not getting paid to tolerate behavior you find superfluous to your goal, which returns me to the question of why you do it when it triggers so much contempt.

oh, so that's how you define bitching. sorry, i had no idea that those topics were a complete surprise to you. seriously, it is what it is. perhaps, you have to be a customer to truly appreciate it, but you know how i like to laugh and make fun of PLs as they jump off the cliff into a punji pit? you know, the type of posts you don't characterize as bitching. in fact, the kind of posts that you've indulged in yourself. well, think of it as the stripper version. although, i can why you might not think it's not funny.Wow, evasion, misdirection and you rewrite history, too! Who is probably the only person who's ever questioned the use of the term PL here as unnecessarily derogatory? Who has jumped into threads with a measured response to the OP when you are ripping them a new one? Yeah, moi. Hindsight's 20/20 and I can't take this one back, but I wish I hadn't been so hard on Derek. He at least took his sexual proclivities OTC.

-Ev

mr_punk
12-17-2005, 09:59 AM
Here's what I don't understand. I would think your adverse reaction would be to the girl who wastes your time with talk, and the "wanna dance" girl would be appreciated for coming to the point, at which time you can make a quick up or down decision without small talk.why would you think so? evan, if i'm not interested. i shoo them away ASAP. i don't give them the chance to waste my time. her presence is blocking the other strippers in whom i am interested. OTOH, if i am interested. she can make her pitch as long or as short as she likes. whatever the case may be, the answer is going to still be "yes". unless, i get the sudden urge to sink my teeth into her ass. in that case, a stripper has never gotten upset with me. when i just grab and drag them into a dark corner to spend money on her.

First you say the word humanity is spot on, and then you mock my use of it.yes, because you sound like a PL. you use the word in the same manner when they speak about getting to know the "real" person. now, i'm sure they believe it. yep, they believe it right up until the moment they make their crash landing into the rocks below. however, of all people, one would expect the strippers (especially the veteran strippers) to know better. so, when you stop talking like you don't know the drill. i'll stop mocking you. well, at least, about this topic.

So I renew my main point which you keep evading with the laughing hyena act. Namely: Wouldn't it be better to stay at home, avoid the expense and poor service inherent in the humanity, and cuddle up with a nice anatomically correct mannequin without flaws? What's so friggin' special about strippers?no, i haven't evaded your question at all. don't you see, evan? you are the blow-up doll. a cheap blow-up doll? well, price is often relative in these matters, but here's a nice model (http://www.realdoll.com/faq.asp#price). although, i've gotten nasty with a blow-up doll in a sc for a lot less than 7k. seriously, don't get me wrong, i'm not implying that strippers aren't human beings. i strictly mean it in the metaphorical sense. very much like the way you ladies use the phrase "walking ATM". BTW, i never saw the phrase as implying that customers are less that human. after all, what stripper doesn't want money? however, if it makes you feel more comfortable. feel free to call it a fantasy or any other euphemism of your choosing.

anyway, it's no big stripper secret to some customers that sex workers often use a persona at work. unlike some customers, i have no burning desire to get beyond her "shell" to the "real" person inside. unlike some customers, it doesn't matter to me that a stripper uses a persona to make money. Or uses it to create a false sense of intimacy, grind or suck the cocks of men she met 5 minutes ago. it can really help a stripper to get very, very nasty. hey, so i'm all for a persona. however, like you strippers also say, it's work for you. again, no big secret there. so, let's not go overboard and start throwing around words like humanity (sheesh, what's next?...privilege and honor?). it's just a job, remember?

If the latter, I guess we can assume all the strippers approaching you have suddenly stopped bitching about their rent being due, how slow the night is, their boyfriends' behavior, other strippers, etc. In other words, they've stopped displaying their humanity and become the automated customer service delivery system you're after. Nirvana has been achieved!LOL...there you go with the "H" word. none of those things you mentioned are necessarily true either. everything that you just mentioned can also be used to quickly create a false sense of intimacy. a very common sex worker MO. IOW, it can be used very effectively to give the customer the impression that he's seeing the "real" person underneath, in order to get the customer to sympathize and splooge cash. BTW, you can also add information like her "real" name, where she goes to school, her kids, her hobbies, etc. now, don't get me wrong, i'm not criticizing the act. it is what it is. it just comes with the territory of a sc. however, as a customer, i don't have to buy what you're selling in order to enjoy myself. yeah, i know. some guys do need a little bit more to enjoy their fembots and it would probably make your job a little bit easier from a stripper's POV. however, i'm not that guy and i don't go to the sc to please evan.

Wow, evasion, misdirection and you rewrite history, too!well, i'm glad that i'm not the only one who doesn't look good in hyena fur.

Who has jumped into threads with a measured response to the OP when you are ripping them a new one?oh yeah, your responses are always measured. so, why don't you try telling that to megan? BTW, i loved the way that one bit you in the ass.

evan_essence
12-18-2005, 07:01 PM
yes, because you sound like a PL. you use the word in the same manner when they speak about getting to know the "real" person.Well, that's not my intent. I simply put a label on (I'll carefully choose the right words this time, I hope) the projection of human behavior and emotions, be they real, playfully fictionalized or maliciously faked. I guess I should have said "the act or illusion of showing humanity" to trigger the exact understanding in your mind that I had in mine at the time. I think what you're saying in response to the question I have in mind, i.e., why do you put up with that when it interferes with your goal, is, I just ignore it. I'm still not sure I understand why it's not unsatisfactory enough to avoid the environment altogether.

now, i'm sure they believe it. yep, they believe it right up until the moment they make their crash landing into the rocks below. however, of all people, one would expect the strippers (especially the veteran strippers) to know better. so, when you stop talking like you don't know the drill. i'll stop mocking you. well, at least, about this topic.Yeah, I don't think I was. I think that's the way you interpreted what I was saying. That's partly because of my choice of phraseology being less clear than it could have been, but also partly because you (or anyone, for that matter) tend to read certain things into my observations.

no, i haven't evaded your question at all. don't you see, evan? you are the blow-up doll.See, that's inherently not true. For one, I do more with my tongue. Er, I mean, I talk. Which to you can be quite annoying because it can be stuff you don't want to hear. And I have boundaries that the doll doesn't have. Which can be majorly frustrating for you.

a cheap blow-up doll? well, price is often relative in these matters, but here's a nice model (http://www.realdoll.com/faq.asp#price). although, i've gotten nasty with a blow-up doll in a sc for a lot less than 7k.So, part of the answer is that it's too big of an investment all at once. Because I think it's safe to assume that in the long run, the real doll... er I mean the unreal doll.. uh.. the frickin' mannequin would be cheaper.

Let me ask you this. If the doll were uber sophisticated, the robotic physical equivalent of what you would want in a woman, and if the investment price were reasonable relative to the product's value, would you still choose real live strippers? 'Cause I sense part of the answer here is that the doll just isn't sophisticated enough in a technological sense.

... however, as a customer, i don't have to buy what you're selling in order to enjoy myself.I know that. Not to belabor the point, but again just to clear it up, I think your comment is the reaction of you thinking I'm saying something that's not my intent. My focus was on how is it possible that you can enjoy yourself when so many are selling what you don't want. Your responses seem to emphasize how ficticious the persona is, as if I were defending it as real, and I wasn't trying to imply that, my overly broad use of humanity notwithstanding.

oh yeah, your responses are always measured. so, why don't you try telling that to megan? BTW, i loved the way that one bit you in the ass.First off, you originally were speaking of, and I was responding in reference to, customers. So now you're moving the target, which you do a lot during our exchanges, by the way. Second, while we're on the subject of "you bitch about this PLism but not that," I don't hear you putting down the strippers who come here to rah-rah your behavior. Third, the only bite in the ass here is part of your wet dreams about strippers. :P

-Ev

mr_punk
12-19-2005, 08:16 AM
Well, that's not my intent. I simply put a label on (I'll carefully choose the right words this time, I hope) the projection of human behavior and emotions, be they real, playfully fictionalized or maliciously faked. I guess I should have said "the act or illusion of showing humanity" to trigger the exact understanding in your mind that I had in mine at the time.ok..fine. you see, i always thought that you did know better. so, let's just call it a miscommunication.

See, that's inherently not true. For one, I do more with my tongue. Er, I mean, I talk. Which to you can be quite annoying because it can be stuff you don't want to hear. And I have boundaries that the doll doesn't have. Which can be majorly frustrating for you.oh, that's just great. another "fantasy" type discussion. what earthly difference does it make, evan? ok...you can talk, but as you noted. the talk can also be hollow. in that instance, the talk is no different than a child's doll who says "i think you're special" when you pull the string. look, use any euphemism you wish. change around the numbers and letters as you see fit. the answer is still the same. IOW, as a stripper, do you really need to feel as if the customer has fallen under the spell of your "Svengali" like powers? yes, some guys do need you to stroke their egos before buying a dance. however, your tits and ass can do the job just as well. furthermore, it's not so much about what i don't want to hear. frankly, you can bury me under a pile of SS and i could care less. it simply doesn't evoke a response in me like those in need of it. so, i'm not going to start making goo-goo eyes at you anytime soon, because you told me that i have a big cock. in the end, if i like your look. talking or not talking isn't going to hurt your money. isn't that your most important objective? the money.

My focus was on how is it possible that you can enjoy yourself when so many are selling what you don't want.it's simple...i stare at their tits. hell, i've even had complete conversations with a pair of hooters. i may not be able to tell you her color of her eyes, but i like a nice rack, not as much as a great ass, but still.

dlabtot
12-20-2005, 10:43 AM
anyway, it's no big stripper secret to some customers that sex workers often use a persona at work. unlike some customers, i have no burning desire to get beyond her "shell" to the "real" person inside. unlike some customers, it doesn't matter to me that a stripper uses a persona to make money. Or uses it to create a false sense of intimacy, grind or suck the cocks of men she met 5 minutes ago. it can really help a stripper to get very, very nasty. hey, so i'm all for a persona. however, like you strippers also say, it's work for you. again, no big secret there. so, let's not go overboard and start throwing around words like humanity (sheesh, what's next?...privilege and honor?). it's just a job, remember?

LOL...there you go with the "H" word. none of those things you mentioned are necessarily true either. everything that you just mentioned can also be used to quickly create a false sense of intimacy. a very common sex worker MO. IOW, it can be used very effectively to give the customer the impression that he's seeing the "real" person underneath, in order to get the customer to sympathize and splooge cash. BTW, you can also add information like her "real" name, where she goes to school, her kids, her hobbies, etc. now, don't get me wrong, i'm not criticizing the act. it is what it is. it just comes with the territory of a sc.

The problem with most 'stripper personae' is that they are boring and unimaginative... few people have the necessary skills to create a character more interesting than themselves and they usually become novelists, not strippers.

chelsa
12-20-2005, 11:26 PM
oh my goodness!!! who in there right mind would buy a e book entitled stripper secrets? what a crock. very amusung though. }:D

MeganS
01-02-2006, 01:20 AM
Oh man, I just "love" how the blue site turns stupid shit even more stupid. As always, arguments, commence! Whoo hoo!

SportsWriter2
01-02-2006, 07:12 AM
"Oh man, I just 'love' how the blue site turns stupid shit even more stupid." - MeganS

This is going to be my signature line when I get tired of the tampon tracker.

Sh0t
01-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Dude why are you keeping track of THAT?

I was hoping this thread was going to be about stripper secretions instead of secrets.

SportsWriter2
01-03-2006, 08:19 AM
Dude why are you keeping track of THAT?
So I'll remember not to go to her club on days 1-6.

evan_essence
01-05-2006, 10:41 AM
Dude why are you keeping track of THAT?Because there's a new element in plotting the Perfect Storm.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=health&id=3781051

-Ev

songofthesword
01-29-2006, 09:33 PM
sex is recession proof..

yoda57us
01-29-2006, 09:54 PM
sex is recession proof..

Sex may be recession proof, that is a debatable point, but how is that relevant to this thread?

cadenceq
09-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Here's the big secret -

Pay us a little bit - we'll smile and be nice for a minute.
Pay the full rate - We'll give you a lapdance
Give us a massive tip - We'll give you a lap dance and smile a little bit
Give us massive tips, drink, presents - You'll still only get your lapdance.

Most strippers aren't doing jack for the customers, that's what hookers are for. So there's the SECRET - GO TO A HOOKER! Strippers a basically just dancing gold-diggers. A dance is still a dance, and we don't care if you pay $20 or $20000 for it, you're only ever getting the dance.