PDA

View Full Version : A Question......

GoldCoastGirl
12-20-2005, 06:14 PM
This question can be answered by anyone as it is more about humans than actual laws and anything actually country specific.....

I currently am listed as a waitress (promo, bikini, lingere, topless, nude) and showgirl (gstring to open leg nude - not XXX) with a few agencies locally. I send them all a text message every week (mon and then again on wed) stating that I'm available for waitress and show work in the gold coast/brisbane region (it's a big area to cover) and what time I'm available (as I might already have bookings from awhile ago).... usually all bookings I do are Friday and Saturday.

Do I really need to become a XXX showgirl in order to make working for agencies viable or just join as many local (gold coast/brisbane region) agencies as possible?

Whilst I do not have my own car, I do have someone who is my driver. She drops me off and picks me up from my bookings therefore travel is not an issue. I am and have proven myself reliable.. I have and always turn up to my bookings on time or a little early. I also feel that I do a really good "job" at each booking (be it a show or waitress or both).

( minor rant on )
I'm asking as I'm getting killed. I canNOT survive on the meager money I am making by just staying home and rely-ing on the agencies to give me work. I have been home all this month and they all know that... last weekend was THE worst! I only got one booking.. and due to the nature of the booking and how the weather impacted my ability to do that booking (I was a bikini girl at some drive thru bottle-shop who is supposed to wash windscreens... and it poured for most of my 3 hour booking)... I made less than $100 that weekend. It's Christmas.. I thought there would be more work available..??
(minor rant off)

What do I have to do to get the agencies I'm with to give me more work or should I approach all the other decent agencies that service the gold coast/brisbane region as well or do I need to consider doing XXX shows ?

:help:

BlondeLocks
12-20-2005, 06:23 PM
hun you don't need to do anything you don't want to do. From what I have read, girls who do toy shows are paid more, but of course in some cases it may be different. I think it's all about comfort level...I personally would not do a toy show for anyone other than my S.O. but am not opposed at all to the girls who do them for others. You gotta do what you gotta do.

GoldCoastGirl
12-20-2005, 06:50 PM
So do you have any suggestions as to how I may possibly be able to score more work from any of the agencies I am currently with or do you think I might have to join more ?

BlondeLocks
12-20-2005, 06:56 PM
well it seems like you are really working the companies you have now but they aren't complying...I would try to join more companies before anything else

BlondeLocks
12-20-2005, 07:02 PM
don't do any xxx shows unless you want to do them. maybe you could talk to someone at the agencies you are currently with and ask them what is there deal, if there just isnt enough people wanting to book or what...if they give you a shit answer then I think it would be good to go ahead and join some other agencies that cater to your area.. obviously the agenices you are with now aren't getting you enough gigs so something has to be done. ask your current agencies now if they book alot of xxx shows and maybe you could sit in on a few and see what they are like, you never know if you will like something if you dont try it.

MishaBliss
12-20-2005, 07:39 PM
From my experience with agency work in Australia, you definitely get more work if you're doing xxx shows. Crowds these days, especially bucks parties and the likes expect more than the average full nude strip show, they want it kinky.
I don't advise doing these shows if you aren't comfortable with it, but my experience was that for years i was s**t scared about doing them and then i just took the plunge (excuse the pun). Last year did i start doing them and it actually makes the show easier and time goes much quicker! I hate to advocate alcohol, but a little does help in this situation.

GoldCoastGirl
12-20-2005, 08:19 PM
The reason I ask is because I am thinking of doing "natural masturbation" shows next month to see if I am comfortable with XXX type of shows. I have seen them so I know what they are all about just that whilst "natural masturbation" is easy enough (you use a finger and/or a lollipop in the show - no toys or anything else) and I can see myself being comfortable with that type of show........ I still can't totally see myself doing toy or fruit n vege type of shows just yet.

The reason I was given (I asked them all today after I had sent a sms explaining my availability) was the lack of work.... and yes... XXX shows do sell over the nude ones. Generally, the nude ones are "pub" shows as they (naturally) don't have hold the right license in order to have XXX shows (usually the only places that can have XXX shows are places with a brothel license) and the private bookings (Bucks etc) usually do request XXX.

I will tell all the agencies after Christmas that I am open to doing natural masturbation shows (finger and/or lollipops only) ...and basically would like a couple of those type of bookings before I can tell them whether I want to pursue the XXX route (toy, pearl, fruit n vege not anal) or stick with natural masturbation or go back to what I was doing previous.

As for alcohol, I don't think I will need any of that type of assistance. I abstain from sex for this very reason.. it makes me more hornier. This way I do give really :hot: private dances. Besides, isn't lube good for that? ;)

One last question, I was thinking of putting a rubber glove on the hand that I plan to use in my "natural masturbation" shows ... just like the lollipop... I would then offer the glove to someone special in the audience (as a keep-sake)... I'm naturally assuming that the guys wouldn't think anything of it then? I would actually be using the glove to protect me from hurting my vagina with my nails and I feel it is more hygenic for me to put my finger in my vagina if it is 'covered' ?

Otherwise, I guess I could buy some anti-bacterial lotion to put on the hand I would use (then lube) to protect myself (hygene-wise)?

:-\

MishaBliss
12-20-2005, 08:53 PM
I've never done a lollipop show. What exactly does it entail? I can only imagine..As far as xxx is concerned i've only used beads(of which i'm quite proud of the length!) and dildo's. No way would i do anal anything for an audience, unless i'd just had an enema! Could you imagine the complications that may arise? F**k that! Thats not a risk i'm willing to take. Lube is a must whether or not you are drinking. The slipperier, the better. You can't look like you're in any kinda pain, though i'm sure a few guys would get off on that, F**kers!
As for fruit and veg, i don't see anything wrong with it, but for me at work, nah. With my husband, yeah. One must keep some things sacred.

Yekhefah
12-20-2005, 08:53 PM
If you use a lollipop, make sure it is sugar-free. Sugar in your vagina will give you a raging yeast infection.

GoldCoastGirl
12-20-2005, 09:12 PM
If you use a lollipop, make sure it is sugar-free. Sugar in your vagina will give you a raging yeast infection.

That is good to know and I'm thankful you mentioned it as I forgot for a second about that :O

As for lollipop shows.. well.. just like a toy show except I'm using a lollipop. The same goes for 'natural masturbation'.. I'm using my finger instead of a toy. BTW.. Toy does mean dildo.

I'll still join the other decent agencies next year (mid-January). I will just advertise to the agencies I'm with that I'm available for these type of shows after Christmas to see how i go.

I have music (as most 'natural masturbation' shows are 25 minutes) and I have lube anyway.. plus baby wipes and gloves.. so I'm ready in that respect.

What I'm afraid of in a way is that I might really enjoy doing these 'natural masturbation' shows... :-[

Yekhefah
12-20-2005, 09:14 PM
LOL! What's wrong with making money AND enjoying yourself?

I am SO coming down there the second I get the opportunity. Australia sounds like a much better place to dance than here. Plus I miss it and I could see my old buds again. :D

GoldCoastGirl
12-20-2005, 11:25 PM
LOL! What's wrong with making money AND enjoying yourself?

Nothing really... just that for ages I was all against doing XXX shows because I would then have nothing "sacred" for whoever decides to be my BF (if I ever do get one)... the other problem is then I'm taking something personal and making money off it... so it no longer is personal it's business... what's left for me? /:O I don't have any problem with "the show" itself just that I will be, ultimately, choosing single-dom if/when I really get into XXX as .. the type of guys who would be "into" me when they find out what I do would be "into" me for all the wrong reasons *sigh*

I guess I could go without whilst I make my money. It would only be temporary and I would be tempering it with doing strip club work (so I don't burn myself out).

MishaBliss
12-21-2005, 12:30 AM
I started doing xxx shows just a few days after meeting my now husband and he knew all about it. He is in no way an 'undesirable' kinda guy. If a guy doesn't encourage you to grow in all directions without taking advantage of you, he isn't worth having around anyway. There are some good ones out there , don't assume the worst.
This (sugarfree) lollypop thing sounds cool!

GoldCoastGirl
12-21-2005, 01:58 AM
Within Australia, we do have a sugar-free lollipop called Chupa Chups Cremosa
(http://www.cremosabychupachups.com/)
http://www.chupachupsgroup.com/adm/uplImg/fotoProd/prod_cremosa2.gif (http://www.cremosabychupachups.com/)

So finding a sugar free alternative isn't a problem and whilst they are "premium" lollipops they aren't THAT expensive.. so I guess I will just stock up on them 8)

BTW, :thanx: to everyone who has responded to this thread I started. You have helped me make a few decisions and come to a few realisations.

1. I will expand my "reportoire" (sp?) to include natural masturbation shows (finger and/or lollipop) to make myself open to more bookings and see whether I want to become a XXX showgirl (do toys, fruit n vege, pearls)

2. I will also approach more agencies around the middle of January next year so that I have an even greater chance of being booked (more exposure). The agencies I'm already with I will start doing shows after Christmas (just to see if they will give me enough work or if I really do need to approach more agencies).

3. As for ever finding myself a decent man.... If the guy is genuine and wants to be real BF material, he will understand that I am purely doing this so that I can guarantee myself more work when home. Yes, I am doing it for the money. It is all business...however...I may enjoy myself but that it is only natural ;)

mspussykatus
12-23-2005, 03:07 AM
Well good luck! And although I know it varies around the globe, it is slow where I am at (in the south U.S.) always around this time of year. And that lollipop looks very similar to a U.S. candy under a different name!

GoldCoastGirl
12-23-2005, 04:39 AM
It was the busy season for the XXX girls this past month... quite a few would be doing long days on the Fri/Sat every week due to going from one show to the next... from Jan until around August is the 'slow' time of year. When the weather warms up (August onwards) so does the country (as such) because people have their weddings in the spring then there is all the events as well.

HoneyHITZ
12-23-2005, 08:21 AM
you could try ice masturbation also... rub the ice on yourself, and all over you... then you dont have to use something like a lollipop (sorry, even the sugar free kind freaks me out to think of, lol)

GoldCoastGirl
12-24-2005, 01:50 AM
you could try ice masturbation also... rub the ice on yourself, and all over you... then you dont have to use something like a lollipop (sorry, even the sugar free kind freaks me out to think of, lol)

Good idea! I already do something similiar with my full nude shows except I give the illusion that I put it "up" me ;) The only problem I will run up against is if there is no ice available 'on site' (which sometimes does happen) hence the reason I will use the lollipop.

Besides, I can get my 'victim' who is lying down on his back on my rug to hold the lollipop in his mouth and then I will lower myself down to pick it up. I know that this little move will be popular. }:D I'm good at controlling my 'victims' so it won't proove to be a problem.

mermaidnz
01-01-2006, 06:19 PM
oh oh...random idea.... make ice "lolli pops" you can buy plastic molds from spotlight and instead of using chocolate ,use ice and sticks??

or an iceblock... :) heheh . uh. wait. thats that sugar problem again? damn.

Lucy Blue
01-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Or a "fire & ice" show - just a show with candle wax and ice. Then use the candle instead of a lollipop and avoid the sugar problem.
Fire & ice shows were a really popular selling point at my club for a while though in fact the show in terms of a real show didn't really exist it just sounded exciting to the customers. (A couple of the girls did have a proper show, I think the rest took the money and did a regular show with a drop or two of wax and ice, lol!)

GoldCoastGirl
01-02-2006, 12:11 AM
Ah.. the lollipop is going to be inserted as part of the masturbation show (and only the illusion that it is touching or inserted in other shows)... I don't want to insert a lit candle into my vagina :laughing: That's the reason why I use the lollipop. Plus I have learnt from watching so many shows that candles are a fickle prop.... and hot wax being poured on myself isn't my personal 'cup of tea'.

greenidlady1
01-02-2006, 12:19 AM
I don't know how much they are paying you but you look like a really pretty girl. I know things are different in your country but talent agencies in the US like Pure Talent and Continental I hear pay from 500-1000 per night. And I don't think you have to masturbate on stage. I mean you literally put on a show (dancing, twirling, candles, etc.) I don't know how easy it would be for you to do this but it's just a thought. :-\

Lucy Blue
01-02-2006, 03:29 AM
Lol - I wasn't suggesting that you insert a lit candle!!! Just personally think wax is a better option than lollies. I like a good candle show - some are pretty shit admittedly, but I have seen some great ones too!
I think my all time favorite was the girl who "punished" various members of the audience by pouring hot wax on them - not a drop on herself, it was pretty funny. It was a bondage show though...

GoldCoastGirl
01-02-2006, 03:41 AM
I don't know how much they are paying you but you look like a really pretty girl. I know things are different in your country but talent agencies in the US like Pure Talent and Continental I hear pay from 500-1000 per night. And I don't think you have to masturbate on stage. I mean you literally put on a show (dancing, twirling, candles, etc.) I don't know how easy it would be for you to do this but it's just a thought. :-\

It isn't I can tell you that *sigh* I would love not to have to go down the XXX path however, in order to get any work locally (Sth East Qld at the very least) I have to be willing to delve into that part. If I lived in Sydney or Melbourne I probably wouldn't have to as there would be plenty of work for a showgirl (not XXX) yet they are BIG cities (the two biggest in Australia if I'm not incorrect?).

GoldCoastGirl
01-11-2006, 12:49 AM
just stop using the agency and d.i.y it, w/online advertisin. ive said it lots of times, advertise, its free online. some favs of mine, wuraweb.com(my fav, b/c u can list ur price and broke morons wont contact u unless they pay u what u ask, they also give u a logo space(which i wud use 4 my pic), and it shows by zip, state, and even nationwide, dependin on what u selec, did i mention free!), yelp.com-they r ok, u get a pic, but dont get 2 post prices(which when i posted mine, i found they wanted 2 negotiate from this site), guru.com, superpages.com, they all good and free. w/wuraweb.com use code:freelisting for extra free stuff.

Are any of the above relevant for Australians ? If I did decide to do it myself, the only way for me to gain exposure would be to advertise in a traditional medium like the yellow pages and/or place my business cards in adult shops.

I do not have the $$ to do this at present therefore I require the agencies so I can get myself out there... and build up a rep. for being a great waitress and/or showgirl.

Word of mouth is the best and most powerful advertising. Alot of guys in Australia do not think about going online to find a stripper - they just consult the yellow pages.

GoldCoastGirl
04-07-2006, 04:22 AM
Hey everyone ;D I'm updating an old thread of mine that I started in re: using a lollipop as part of my masturbation shows (and in the future toy/dildo - yes I have done a few mas. shows so I know I feel comfortable with the whole toy/dildo thing)... I hunted around all of Surfers Paradise: Coles, Woolies, 7Eleven and few misc. convienance stores.

Unless I am blind as a bat, it seems the Cremosa chupa chumps are not in circulation anymore. The normal sugar Chupa Chumps are still available just not the sugar free kind.

I have found out that certain adult stores and health food shops do carry sugar free versions of a chupa chump ... just FYI.

On a side note, I can see why girls do go down the XXX route in re: shows... it is lucrative. I managed to receive $200 for my mas. show .. so all one would require is a few of them and you are "in the money".. whereas I am doing a booking tomorrow for topless waitressing and receiving $150 for the whole 3 hours (I'm not refusing the booking as alot of waitressing gigs are great to use to promote yourself as a showgirl for future bookings IF they don't have the extra cash on them to pay for a show at the end of the booking)...

Big difference.. $200 for 20 minutes of work (not incl. travel time) to $150 for 3 hours of work... hmm...