PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

electric_head
12-21-2005, 04:15 PM
I would like to make a post to thank an old ATF for rockin my world.:-* If you want to remember a old ATF or a lady who was special please do.

azdd
12-21-2005, 04:46 PM
I would like to make a post to thank an old ATF for rockin my world.:-* If you want to remember a old ATF or a lady who was special please do.

I've had only a handful of ATFs over the years, and each was very special in their own way, but none came close to being as cool as my current fave. I saw her again yesterday, and just have an awesome time with her, every time, now going on over five years. She knows she's number one with me, so I can talk to her about other clubs, other dancers in her club and elsewhere, pretty much no topic is off limits, and she doesn't get jealous, or possessive. She's always happy to see me, and thankful for my continuing patronage. She doesn't read this board, but I'm more than happy to do the Tom Cruise thing, figuratively jump on to Oprah's couch, and tell all of you "I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!" ;D ;D ;D

Richard_Head
12-21-2005, 09:54 PM
I've had only a handful of ATFs over the years, and each was very special in their own way, but none came close to being as cool as my current fave. I saw her again yesterday, and just have an awesome time with her, every time, now going on over five years. She knows she's number one with me, so I can talk to her about other clubs, other dancers in her club and elsewhere, pretty much no topic is off limits, and she doesn't get jealous, or possessive. She's always happy to see me, and thankful for my continuing patronage. She doesn't read this board, but I'm more than happy to do the Tom Cruise thing, figurately jump on to Oprah's couch, and tell all of you "I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!" ;D ;D ;DCould that be Ms N by any chance?

azdd
12-21-2005, 11:43 PM
Could that be Ms N by any chance?

Absofreakinlutely!
Signed, confirmed RIL/PL/SCJ, hanging out with Ms. N at the HL in AZ in the early PM, whenever I get the chance. 8)

yoda57us
12-22-2005, 09:29 AM
Thanks to Varig... for bringing me ladies that have ignited my libido, broken my heart and lifted my spririt....Sometimes all at once.

SeppeSai
12-22-2005, 10:44 PM
I would like to thank my retired ATF for making my introduction to hard-core clubgoing so nice and happy.

I would like to thank my current ATF for all of the fun, good times, and wonderful dances she's given me.

lunchbox
12-23-2005, 08:53 AM
I would like to thank my one and only ATF for not working that often.

SportsWriter2
12-23-2005, 11:08 AM
Thank you to the cute little dirty blonde ATF who confided, "I miss my patients. I wanna go back to nursing if I can still play with you." :)

doc-catfish
12-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Thanks to J, who looked like a walking female anatomy chart on stage and knew I was always good for a sale.

Thanks to R, who knew the importance of flirting as she hustled the floor, and to continue flirting through the dances, and kept on flirting when the dances were over. I regret not spending more on her.

Thanks to S. I haven't seen you in a few months and hope you haven't quit on me.

yoda57us
12-23-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks to my retired but still reigning ATF.
You somehow managed to empty my wallet every Saturday afternoon for two years without ever making me feel stupid or used on my trip home.
I was the listener at first but, when I needed to talk, you always listened and made me feel like there was hope.
You trusted me, I trusted you. I gave you more insight to my heart and soul than any man should ever give a dancer. I just knew it was OK and that you would never take advantage of that trust. I was right but, then again, I knew I would be.

You stopped dancing almost three years ago but a 20 minute phone conversation-like the one we had today-can give me the same warm internal glow that a two hour visit used to. Not only that, but you always seem to know exactly when to call.
I can't begin to explain it. I'm just glad we met, survived being dancer and customer, and ended up being friends.

SportsWriter2
12-23-2005, 04:31 PM
Nice writing, Yoda. It describes my retired but still reigning ATF relationship as well. Low maintenance and good vibrations forever. :)

yoda57us
12-23-2005, 04:47 PM
Thanks Sporty, it took me a while to click the "submit" button on that one.

electric_head
12-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Very nice Yoda,you got a chance to say things I never got to.

FBR
12-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Thank you Indy ATF for teaching me that its dangerous to go RIL.

Thank you Miss B for teaching me that its dangerous to go RIL.

Thank you Miss D for teaching me that its dangerous to go RIL.

What do you call someone who keeps asking the same question but expects a different answer each time? ::)

FBR

doc-catfish
12-23-2005, 05:50 PM
What do you call someone who keeps asking the same question but expects a different answer each time? ::)

FBR

A member of the press. :crazy: :reporter:

yoda57us
12-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Very nice Yoda,you got a chance to say things I never got to.

Thanks EH, and thanks for starting the thread.

azdd
12-24-2005, 01:03 AM
You trusted me, I trusted you. I gave you more insight to my heart and soul than any man should ever give a dancer. I just knew it was OK and that you would never take advantage of that trust. I was right but, then again, I knew I would be.

Wow. If we've gotta be junkies, we can all only hope to find that one dancer in a crowd of jaded pretenders that can make us feel this way, even if only for a little while. Yoda, thanks for trusting the rest of us with your thoughts! :)

yoda57us
12-24-2005, 07:17 AM
Thank you Indy ATF for teaching me that its dangerous to go RIL.

Thank you Miss B for teaching me that its dangerous to go RIL.

Thank you Miss D for teaching me that its dangerous to go RIL.

FBR

From Albert Einstein
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

yoda57us
12-24-2005, 08:02 AM
Wow. If we've gotta be junkies, we can all only hope to find that one dancer in a crowd of jaded pretenders that can make us feel this way, even if only for a little while. Yoda, thanks for trusting the rest of us with your thoughts! :)

Thanks azdd. I appreciate your response as well as the other positive comments. I'd be the first to admit that caring that much about a dancer is a dangerous thing to do - especially considering the ATF that she replaced emptied my wallet and kicked me to the curb. I've always done a good job of avoiding the jaded types but let's face it, anytime you go beyond the "I pay, you grind" relationship with a dancer you could be asking for trouble. I'm just a likeable old fart with decent radar who's been very lucky.

fishnet
12-25-2005, 08:01 PM
LMAO!!! FBR, the answer is simple. It's a SCJ!!!! ;D Didn't the FBR RIP thread teach you anything??? 8)

I can't remember the last time I poked my head in here but it's nice to see some familiar faces. ;) A special shout out and Merry Christmas to...

FBR, EH (the wife finally let you out?) , RH, JZ, SW2, Yoda an Mr. Maybe Later (DC) I still love that avatar.

Something must be wrong with my profile. I have 25 unread PMs and didn't get one e-mail notification.

Merry Christmas to you too MW even if you haven't posted here.

Back on topic, to Miss N and Miss P, thank you for being soooo entertaining I was forced into a temporary retirement. LOL. Miss P is still in contact. I need to get an e-mail off tonight. :)

Damn! I have a lot of reading to catch up on.
Hopefully I'll get a chance to stick my head in on a semi-regular basis.

SportsWriter2
12-25-2005, 08:09 PM
Nice Christmas surprise, Fish! It's great to hear from you.

electric_head
12-26-2005, 04:57 AM
Hey Fish What Up!

FBR
12-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Fish!! Dang, buddy, its good to see ya ;D

Bring yourself back soon, OK?

FBR

Katrine
12-26-2005, 01:24 PM
You boys are getting soft on me!!!! 'Sup fishnet!

FourWinns
12-26-2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks to Ms H for the warnings instead of planting a heel in my forehead or having me kicked out of the club.

Thanks to Ms R and Ms L for allowing me to do the nasty things with them that Ms H won't allow.

All three favs are first class in my book and have 'rocked' me this year and I look forward to '06!

yoda57us
12-26-2005, 03:24 PM
You boys are getting soft on me!!!! 'Sup fishnet!

"Soft" isn't even on my radar when I think of you Kat!}:D

Nice to hear from you fishnet, happy holidays, don't be such a stranger.

Richard_Head
12-26-2005, 06:25 PM
OMG, a fishnet sighting :O! Good to hear from you fish, I hope all is well.

Oh, and thank you very much to Ms L who saved me from a whale this afternoon who was refusing to accept my very polite "no, thank you's" (please note that is plural, not singular)..........and to Ms C who followed Ms L with some very nice dances herself.

And a very special thanks to Mom for the Christmas money, I'm guessing you wouldn't have approved of how it was spent, but WTH, you don't need to know.

kitana
12-28-2005, 01:27 PM
Ok guys I know this is supposta be for you guys to thank your ATF's, but I want to say a few words.

First; thanks to Bill who has made me laugh ever time you come in, and I promise the next time we do VIP's I won't talk through the WHOLE thing, lol!

To Gary who keeps me company and gets rid of the losers who won't leave me alone.

To Paul, thanks for keeping me in line at work and introducing me to golf (which is a curse as well as a blessing mine you!)

To Jace, who still puts up with my shit and lets me keep my job. Thanks man, you'll never know the place in my heart I have for you!

To all the guys on this site and the pinks as well. Thanks for keeping me sane, letting me rant and vent, giving me much needed laughs, and trying to dispell the myths that we are all drugged up skanks.