PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor Party Games

AudreyLeigh
12-21-2005, 04:28 PM
Thought it would be nice to have a spot to post games... and a short explination of what you do and what you charge.

Whipped Cream/Chocolate - Put whipped cream or chocolate on body and they lick off - $10

Lollipop - Put lollipop in guys mouth with him laying down and squat down and pick up with kitty, take out and hand to guy (lots wont eat it...i wouldnt! lol) - $20

Dildo Show - either charge flat rate or per guy - 10 guys/$20 each = $200... to the guys it seems cheaper to charge per guy rather than a flat rate even tho its the same ::) Mine are usually around 10-15 min

Shower Show - let the bachelor sud you up and rinse you off - $100 OR (if the bathroom is big enough you can have the bachelor put shave cream on you for the $100 and have his buddies stick money on you.

Lap Dances - hopefully you know what this is - $20

Quickie Dances - short 30 sec dances - $5

Find the $$ - Have the party guests hide money on the bachelor and find it - with your MOUTH! :-*

Lotion Rub - Have the guy/girl take their shirt off - you in just a g-string.. squirt lotion on guy... lay on him facing opposite way and rub yourself on him... guys seem to love this - $20

Cant think of others at the time...

AudreyLeigh
12-21-2005, 04:34 PM
Posted by Candy Apple on another thread

Oil rubs - Basically the guy/girl lays on his/her back without shirt, you straddle him/her and rub oil sensually on his/her belly/chest. Takes about 30 seconds, $5. They'll line up for this also.

Body shots - Use their liquor of course, bring a shot glass, put it between your boobs. They have to get the glass out with their mouth. - $20 (bring your OWN liquor to charge this!) OR $10 if they have their own

Ms. Slut
12-21-2005, 05:11 PM
We do a Dollar Buffet. You lay down, the guy places dollars (i usually do a $10 minimum) anywhere on you that he wants (anywhere ON, not IN) and takes them off with his teeth. I know it seems gross. I wouldn't do the same. But it's easy money and guys love it. Mmmm..hepatitis!

ctstriptease1
12-21-2005, 07:33 PM
I operate a stripper agency in Connecticut:

I've seen Dollar Buffet before but is was called "Around the World" - Dancer goes has partygoers stuff singles in anywhere in her bikini and then lets the bachelor pull out the bills with his teeth!

Here's some more party games ... I'm sure I can think of more

Feed the Kitty - Dancer(s) put holds a cup in her crotch and have partygoers ball up singles and try to shoot them in ... for every bucket a guy makes, dancers remove an item of clothing (guys can become competitive and if there drunk they'll miss and try over and over again)

Bush Beer - It's a body shot with beer, Dancer sits over guys face and pour beer on herself letting the beer run through her pussy into his mouth

Pussy Pie Eating Contest (You need 2 or more dancers for best results) - Place a cherry in a small pie pan (they're like the size of a personal pizza) and fill it with whipped cream. Place the pie on your lap and your contestant has to go in and get the cherry but he can't use his hands!
I've seen this game played for even more money without the baking pan (the cherry placed inside the girls pussy and is covered with whipped cream).

Agencies in other states ... particularly mentions a game called "Fuck the Foot" and "Brazillian Body Wax" but I've no ideal of how there played ...

Yekhefah
12-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Bush Beer - It's a body shot with beer, Dancer sits over guys face and pour beer on herself letting the beer run through her pussy into his mouth

Pussy Pie Eating Contest (You need 2 or more dancers for best results) - Place a cherry in a small pie pan (they're like the size of a personal pizza) and fill it with whipped cream. Place the pie on your lap and your contestant has to go in and get the cherry but he can't use his hands!
I've seen this game played for even more money without the baking pan (the cherry placed inside the girls pussy and is covered with whipped cream).

Boys and girls, can you say "YEAST INFECTION"? I knew you could!

:O

AudreyLeigh
12-21-2005, 08:59 PM
LMAO Yek! hahahaha

DancerSarah
12-22-2005, 01:12 AM
I operate a stripper agency in Connecticut: http://www.ct-striptease.com

I've seen this game played for even more money without the baking pan (the cherry placed inside the girls pussy and is covered with whipped cream)

That sounds like prostitution to me :O

ctstriptease1
12-22-2005, 06:51 AM
That sounds like prostitution to me :O

It's definetly a lewd act; I'm no lawyer, but I wouldn't say it's prostitution. I've seen dancers place saran wrap over there pussy and charge guys to lick them (only white guys like to play this game); now that might be prostitution; however, "the pussy pie eating contest" (with or without the baking pan) is about as raunchy as licking whipped cream off a dancers' boob.

Vyanka
12-22-2005, 09:10 AM
Does every PP have to require a dildo show? Sorry, I know nothing about PP. But seems like a fast way to make some cash for a few hours.

cinammonkisses
12-22-2005, 09:33 AM
^^^Vyanka, no, every private party does not require a dildo show. Some guys (usually bachelor parties) tend to be more into that. When I did bachelor parties we NEVER played "together" it just wasn't our style. But yea, I can see getting an extra $200+ for a 15min show could be pretty lucrative.

But some things I'm just more comfortable saving for at home use.

Vyanka
12-22-2005, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I wouldnt be comfortable to go on that level but everything else doesn't sound bad. The shower show sounds cool. thx Cin. :)

HoneyHITZ
12-23-2005, 08:06 AM
i know of a few agencies who dont allow dildo shows... which i think can really limit a girls earning potential...

Pamela
12-29-2005, 10:45 AM
Does every PP have to require a dildo show? Sorry, I know nothing about PP. But seems like a fast way to make some cash for a few hours.

It makes for more $$$$$! Also go it alone! An agency (mine would not) wont allow certain shit to take place, if you believe that, but they wont.

The private parties i did alone, are the best! I had a male friend go with me, and pushed as far as i could to stay clean and safe, without getting a bust!

It worked. I was not allowed to recieve tips however...all money up-front before any party started.

45 minutes! Shower shows, dildo shows (all types of toys actually) a kiddie pool, body shots (belly) ld's and stripping a few times out of what they want to see you wearing! And more!!!

Each guy is different! So i had to please many personalities..which made it last, and fun. And of course you had your "wankers."

Pamela

GoldCoastGirl
12-29-2005, 06:35 PM

Depends upon the area you work within as there are plenty of places where if you did not do dildo shows that the work is very limited. I

'm getting into "natural masturbation" shows where the closest "toy" I use is a lollipop (sugar-free) to see if I'm okay with moving onto dildo shows and then maybe fruit n vege shows only due to the fact that work is limited for me at present (it also has something to do with the fact that I can't legally drive my car just yet).

SinfulStrips
01-02-2006, 06:23 PM
"Fuck the foot" is ** VERY ** popular with the guys. Girls generally offer this to the groom, and ask all of his friends to chip in $10 or $20 bucks. Once they have accumulated their asking price ( generally $100.00 or so ) the girl will take off the guys shoe and sock, and then stretch a condom over his toes and foot. Once it'son, they'll put a second one on for hygenic purposes. Then the girl will proceed to "sit" on the guy's foot. The guys really go crazy. They can't tell that it really isn't going in. It's mostly an illusion.

The "Brazillian Bikini Wax" starts when the girls first get there. When they first arrive, they should bring with them a candle (the large round kind - not the long thin kind) and they should light it. Let it burn, and let the wax starts to accumulate. Towards the end of the show, one of the girls lies down, and the other girl pours the wax on her breasts and her well, you know what!

These games sound intense - and they are. But they are CERTANTLY NOT REQUIRED or even asked of by us. They are just different games that the girls have come up with that they have told me about that I have listed on the site. You know us New Yorkers LOL ;)

Cady
05-10-2007, 09:49 PM
An interesting twist to the lotion rub is the smackdown/show your love/etc, depends what you wanna call it. Guy lays down on the floor, squirt your lotion on him. Tell the guys it is time to show their love. Ask for a dollar and demonstrate what you mean by love, smack the bachelor with the bill they give you on the chest. Then tell them that after they "show their love" you will soothe the bachelor with your titties.

Lysondra
05-17-2007, 04:49 AM
Yek - sugarfree lollies.

And hey, just noticed I totally replied tot he wrong reference.

Did you know some girl at my company brags about how she puts beer in her pussy and then dances around before squirting it on the bachelor? I mean. YEAST is IN beer, dumbass!

Paris
05-17-2007, 09:24 AM
It's definetly a lewd act; I'm no lawyer, but I wouldn't say it's prostitution. I've seen dancers place saran wrap over there pussy and charge guys to lick them (only white guys like to play this game); now that might be prostitution; however, "the pussy pie eating contest" (with or without the baking pan) is about as raunchy as licking whipped cream off a dancers' boob.

I recommend a dental dam instead. Less chances of infection. Saran wrap is definitely NOT a good germ barrier (but I guess it is better than nothing:O).

And, yes, any mouth to genital contact is considered prostitution. Whether the dancer uses a barrier such as latex or plastic, still prostitution.