PDA

View Full Version : Voicemail Message???

GoldCoastGirl
12-29-2005, 04:39 AM
If you work independantly (as a freelancer), what does your voicemail say? If you are an agency, what does your voicemail say?

I ask as I am wanting to come up with a voicemail message that is aimed at informing clients that I work independantly whilst also keeping it "ok" enough so no agents are offended by it. I want to encourage people to book me via any of the agencies I work with however at the same time promote that I am available independant of the agencies. I also need the message to be okay so that if agents get it, to please give me a text message as I may be busy at the time to take the call. In the end, I want to direct the public to goldcoastgirl.info to check my availability and what services I offer.

:-\

Lena
12-29-2005, 07:31 AM
"Hi, thanks so much for calling! I'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now, I'm probably off doing something naughty! If you're a friend or agent, please send me a text message and I'll get back to you really super quick. If you're looking for more information about me and the things I do, please visit goldcoast girl.info"

ctstriptease1
12-29-2005, 07:51 AM
"Hi, thanks so much for calling! I'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now, I'm probably off doing something naughty! If you're a friend or agent, please send me a text message and I'll get back to you really super quick. If you're looking for more information about me and the things I do, please visit goldcoast girl.info"

I think that says it all ...

GoldCoastGirl
12-29-2005, 05:18 PM
;D :thanx: ;D

I couldn't believe I couldn't come up with something so simple yet effective

MoneyisGood
12-30-2005, 05:43 PM
Perfect.