PDA

View Full Version : Solution for keeping toys hygenic!

SinfulStrips
01-02-2006, 06:46 PM
I noticed some people debating what was considered "steralized" and I wanted to make a quick suggestion for those of you who you toys and "beer bottles" and the such (as I saw mentioned in a previous post).
When I did private parties and my partner and I did toyshows she and I always put condoms on the toys. It always just kept everything cleaner and more hygenic. For those of you who use beer bottles or fruit, you can also use them! :)

Just a tip ;)

Isabella

mild2wild
01-02-2006, 07:05 PM
here in australia we have vibeclean - link below

http://shop.adultshop.com.au/product/1193860006.html

i have been told that it is safe to use and does not cause any irriations to your bits

NEVER use dish washer liquid - staff in the past have done this but with painful results!

Pamela
01-03-2006, 11:32 AM
Some novelty stores sell products to clean them with. But if you are using them on others i say throw them out!!!! Toys are very cheap to replace!

Pamela

PaigeDWinter
01-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Make a solution of 80-90% water and 10-20% rubbing alcohol. Make it weaker, or just use a little dish soap, when cleaning toys that are silicone. Make sure all silicone toys are DRY or they will start to deteriorate. Wrap your toys in plastic wrap after drying, it keeps the lint and air-borne dirt off.

Pamela
01-03-2006, 03:02 PM
I disagree. The better top of the line "toys" are made of materials that are porous, meaning they absorb body fluids no matter what you wash them with.

I have used condoms on them as a precaution...but always felt un-easy about that practice.

Unless you are using the plastic hard toys (which many people hate, they hurt) throw them out!!

Also storage in plastic will help bacteria grow....since it can take hours or longer for the material to dry before storage. Heat was used at one time, i.e. blow dryers etc. but this breaks down the material, and makes a better home for bacteria to thrive inside the material.

Learned by experience.

Pamela

Phedre
01-03-2006, 03:11 PM
I boil water then immerse my silicone toys for 10 minutes then and allow to air dry. There are also solutions out there that can be used to clean toys.

With girl girl shows it is safer to stick with one toy on one girl and a different one on the other.

Pamela
01-03-2006, 03:20 PM
I boil water then immerse my silicone toys for 10 minutes then and allow to air dry. There are also solutions out there that can be used to clean toys.

With girl girl shows it is safer to stick with one toy on one girl and a different one on the other.

That's right! One toy for each person. When it comes to playing with dildos, using them on many people...it's just not healthy.

After a time, they have to be thrown out anyway. The friggin material breaks down from cleaning.

MishaBliss
01-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Use pyrex toys only as they are non porous. Wash in hot hot water before and after use. Rubbing alcohol and tea tree oil are good disinfectants but always rinse after you use these in hot water.