PDA

View Full Version : Party Set up

Miss_Eliza
01-04-2006, 09:55 AM
I thought I would post about my private party set up.

First I don't work for an agancy. Just because there is like one and the guy doing it is unreliable.
So I do everything myself.
I book the parties. I hire the bouncer. I arrange the drive. I hire the other girl.I have also started bring a non dancing girl to act as a PR manager type person.

I have found that to bring a girl to do all the talking has increased my money.
I have her go over all the rules and set up , annouce me, collect money, deal with the music and encourage tipping.
I use to have the bouncer do this ; but the guys respond so much better to a girl.

So this is how I do it.
I do three sets of three songs. I change outfits and have a little break in between.I always bring another girl unless I can't get one and we do our sets together. We also wear simalar outfits. This last about an hour. If they want us to stay longer then It dependes on how much more they give us and how well they are tipping. If they are tipping well we may just stay out untill the money runs dry.

The details.
It is always no touching the girls.The touching we do is not really sexual. We'll sit on a guys lap but not on his cock. No grinding. We set the guys up in a horse shoe shape and put the guy they got the part for at the back of it. Our first song we dance in our outfit. The second our lingera. The thrid we get naked. The first set we touch on our girl and girl show. The second is full girl on girl with lotion; but no penation with anything. The third is girl on girl with ice and hot wax and with more of the crowd involved.
This is were we encourage the guys to lay down and we dance over them. Sit on there chest ,cover them with ice ,lotion and hot wax. We often spank them and walk them like dogs. Depends on the guy and what he is game for. I'm found of dumping ice in their pants. This is just a genaeral guide. I just go with the flow.

I pay the bouncer 50 .the PR girl 50 , and tip if we stay later. Each girl (one being myself) gets 200 ,and whoever drives get extra gas money. The other dancer and my self split the tips 50/50.
I do really well and get more parties then I can keep up with.

So how dose every one set their paties up ?

Hardbodies_Lady
01-04-2006, 12:14 PM
your shows run just like ours

Pamela
01-04-2006, 02:01 PM
Sounds like you have got it set very well Eliza. I did not work like that, but you seem very well planned imo.

Dumping ICE in their pants.....OMG, that is so funny! *shrinks* I love it :)

Pamela

ctstriptease1
01-04-2006, 04:55 PM
To dancers who work through agencies, are you responsible for hiring your own security?

LittlePixie
01-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Sounds like a great setup!!! I'm happy it's working well for you and bringing you lots of $$$ :) Obviously, you're doing things right!

Thanks for sharing this great info

Tigress
01-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Security depends on the agency most will supply someone for you.
Eliza You have it worked out girl awesome layout and I am sure you guys bank big time.

GoldCoastGirl
01-05-2006, 09:38 PM
I'm just thinking.. if you do start to become busier than just you can handle.. why not set up a rival agency? This can be a long term thing and will eventually enable you to retire from dancing yourself and just run the agency.

Otherwise, just network with other freelancer private party dancers so that if you can't do a party you will be able to recommend them to someone you know (and trust) will offer the same quality service/show.

Just a thought.

BTW, congrats on the set up! Very professional and well done. It will be of aid to those of us, like myself, who are new to being a freelancer (whilst also working with agencies to gain exposure to the market).

Miss_Eliza
01-06-2006, 08:08 PM
The hardest thing about were I am is getting girls. So many don't want to work in there home town.Ok it is a small town people wise so I kinda understand. Or their bf won't let them; so very stupid I know.
If I could get two more girls it would be great; but when our club closed they all moved away.
Shitty.

skyy_blondie
01-08-2006, 09:12 PM
if u need girls, i might know some who'd be interested since canada isn't even that far from here....hell i might even be myself! lol i do private parties and am always down 4 doing more. PM me if your interested...

Cally
01-09-2006, 01:51 AM
Your set up sounds great and very professional.

Where in Canada are you? I want to start doing prv parties in Toronto but some of the agencies i've talked with im not fond of... pm me if you want. :)