PDA

View Full Version : dumb boyfriend car thief wanna scream

Xiomara
01-11-2006, 08:47 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Ok thats a little better.
I just need to rant.. My boyfriend is making me miss an important class AGAIN becase he took MY brand new car in the middle of the night...didnt even say anthing as he walked out the door at midnight....and its 9:30 am and hes still not back and not answering his phone. He called me back at 8am and said Im on my way there. I told him i gotta leave at 8:45 to make it to my class at 10am and he said ill be there. He never answers his phone and last time he did this he was gone 24 hours...making me miss a test and i starved cuz we dont have food inthe hotel room. I tried to get my keys back from him last time he did this but he promised he would never do it again. my dumb ass believed him. So if u girls never hear from me again....it means im in prison. Thanx for listening. >:(

PS... Im packing my bags now and going back home soon as he walks in. See, Im only here in this damn hotel because his work crew went back up to North Carolina(Im in florida)So im paying for this freakin room so HE can stay here and freak me, even though I got my OWN house in the next city that I can stay in for free. (No im not having an affair...my house is too messy now to have company in it) I pay 70 freakin dollars a night for him to be here with me, and what does the fu*ker do? He's not even here!Im missing my class because hes got MY car that I pay for! Can you believe it? I bet he's cheating. He's gotta be cheating. He always says "I was out hustling" I had 26,386 miles on my car,we'll see if he drove around all night makin money, or if he was parked in another bit*h drive way. hE better come back with some money if he was out hustling. OOoh he better have some money. Im gonna take it all and leave his ass in this room broke and without transportation.He better buy a bus ticket home cuz im sure as hel* not taking him. Heck yea, thats what Im gonna do. I wish I knew someone that could call him to see if he'll answer the phone. he wont answer for me. AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Im leaving this man. Im sorry...Im leaving this boy. Good for nothing. I loveD him but im not letting him use me for my car and money. Hell no. Im gone. Im GONE BABY!

Xiomara
01-11-2006, 10:22 AM
How did this thread get movedover here? huh.
Well, its 11:15 and he called at 10:16 and said he's 15 minutes away then he hung up real quick. So in my mind...he's with a girl and calling me real quick to lie when shes not around. He won't answer his phone still. What do u think. All my stuff is packed by the door all i gotta do is unplug my laptop and im gone. Ill let him see how it is to be stuck. Im his way back to NC (which he didnt plan on going cuz "he loves me" ) im his transportation to hustle im paying for the room.broke ass should have got a job when his crew left like i told him too. Im not about to support a grown ass man when i got my own bills.especially one who uses me! ha can't wait to walk out and leave him stranded like he did me! and check out time is in 45 minutes.if theres another girl she can take his ass in a take care of him.Ooh he better not lie to me and say he was driving all night. ALL NIGHT? that means hes been up since yesterday morning. Yea FREAKIN right! he thinks im gonna forgive him again. HA HA HA HA HA ....

Yekhefah
01-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Call the cops and report the vehicle stolen. If he stole it, I don't see any reason not to.

Silky
01-11-2006, 03:31 PM
Well i would have left him the first time when he made me miss a test. Sorry, but that is just really selfish, i would not tolerate any man that came in between my priorities. He should not be screwing around with your priorities just because he does not have any healthy ones of his own. I hope you really mean that you are leaving him. The fact that he calls you around 10 am after your class.. and doesnt even give you a NICE phone call... just a casual "ill be there in 15 minutes"... is really unbelievable. I hope you really do leave him and change you phone number.... please have respect for yourself, his actions are horrible. If you give him another chance than you only have yourself to blame. What man would have his girl sitting around like that, paying for rooms he is not even in. Taking her car. What a bum. Leave him and be strong, or i do not see your situations getting any better...good luck.

Gia2608
07-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Sorry to sound like such a bitch, but don't stay with that typical stripper's loser boyfriend anymore. And no, I'm not being condescending because I've dated that guy too, but there's no reason to be blowing $70 a night for him when he really doesn't give a shit anyway. Wheter he's cheating or doing dope or whatever, he's disrespecting you and f'ing up your future and you deserve etter.

goo321
07-11-2006, 03:16 PM
http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66787
http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69313

Gia2608
07-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Wait why is this here, this is old. I chipped my finger nails and everything!

kikin
07-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Don't worry about it. Just move on.

:)