PDA

View Full Version : "Hands and other things on" at a bachelorette party

stam203
01-14-2006, 10:36 AM
I'm wondering if the women here could sound in on how wild and hands-on they think women would like to get with a male stripper...

The internet is full of sites that show women going crazy with whipped cream and oils getting REALLY physical with the male dancers...

Do you think women would want this at a private party?? I'm not asking because I would necessarily enjoy it, but am curious if I'm not giving enough with my usual teasing, flirty routine...

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

Pamela
01-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Sure if the male dancer is HOT, women will be worse than any man at a private party...or club at times!

I have been to male strippers...they will take your hands and put them on his body!!! They will let you rub lotion...yes!!! It's a DO for male strippers!!!

Hands on is good. But no cock play.
Pamela

fancygirl
01-14-2006, 11:00 PM
mmm... get one who does shower shows so the women can have turns rubbin on him all soapy, the cock isn't even necessary

Candy Apple
01-15-2006, 02:55 PM
I haven't been to a private party with a male dancer but from the way women act in a male club I'd say yes, they would definately want to get wild. I have done a college party where half the party-goers were women and they were way wilder than the guys. Take your extra stuff with you, I'm sure you'll be able to tell once you get there.

GoldCoastGirl
01-15-2006, 04:07 PM
As has been stated, there are two ways to approach this:

Restrained and Unrestrained.

It is up to you if you will allow touching or not within your shows. If you do not allow touching, state this up-front at the beginning of the show so everyone is aware of your boundaries. Come up with something fun to do to any of the 'naughty girls' who do touch you (if you don't allow touching) to embarress them a little.

Only us females can get away with slapping a guy on the leg or across the face (okay not hard just enough 'force' so he knows he was naughty) when he touches when he's not supposed to do so.

If you decide to be restrained in your shows, then you be the guide. Guide her hands with your hands. Allow the woman to touch you only when you have your hand on her hand.

If you decide to be unrestrained with the touching, then play it by ear. Remember us women have nails so we can hurt if they happen to get a little too wild for you. Allow the women to freely touch (never allow anyone to touch your cock) in a restrained way --- using the sponge if you're doing a shower show, smearing oil on your chest etc.

Ultimately it is up to you and what you are comfortable with doing.

Just as I may be comfortable with the guys sometimes smacking my ass or touching me (never the crotch) after I have indicated that they are allowed to do so (I play it by ear generally)... there are other strippers who are strictly no touching under no circumstances.

ctstriptease1
01-15-2006, 07:19 PM
I operate a stripper agency in Connecticut:

Do you think women would want this at a private party??

Hell yes, women most women are really looking forward to you being there! Women are extremely critical about there exotic entertainment, one wrong move and it will disappoint there whole evening. Bachelorette parties are 10 times wilder than bachelor parties; The bride might be a little boring, she might be embarrassed and run from the male stripper, but her girlfriends will be unabashed about making contact and trying to molesting you, especially if they are fat girls! Fat girls are really really into male strippers; we used to host a male revue and that was all that ever came! Anyway, fat girls have no objections to letting you titty-fuck or simulate sexual acts on them; don't hold back, go nuts!

paul123xxx
01-16-2006, 09:35 AM
i do stripping for private parties, sometimes the girls dont touch other times they're all over me, even giving me bj's. I find it depends on the group and quite possibly how much they've drunk!! lol. If you want them to touch you take their hand and run it over your body.

stam203
01-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Thanks for your input...I do allow touching at parties but I'm never sure how far to go...it certainly does all depend on the group...

I think I may be a bit more proactive for my next job this week and see how it goes! Again...it's not for me...just to maximize the good time for them and the tips for me! :)

ctstriptease1
01-16-2006, 10:56 AM
i do stripping for private parties, sometimes the girls dont touch other times they're all over me, even giving me bj's.

Bachelorette parties are awesome because women are absolutely crazy! I've been "attacked" at several parties by women who also want to see me naked ...

Stam203, you'll have to play it by ear about how raunchy you should get at parties; if the crowd is embarrassed and running from you just dance and don't even think about taking your g-string off! But if they're screaming for more and demanding you to strip, you better show and prove and get crazy along with them!