PDA

View Full Version : Exposure to Bodily Fluids -Dom/Sub

SwitchyGirl
01-16-2006, 11:21 AM
Hi - I'm a professional dominatrix and also submissive. I am called a switch because i do both and you have to start as a submissive at my club (a house) in order to become full dominatrix.

as a submissive, i had an instance where a man is totally naked and I am dressed but at one point the mans precum got onto my arm and I tried not to make a big deal out of it.

Now I know that in a strip club you get none of this and you're SO lucky. I am wondering if any accidents like this happen in stripping.

Has anyone ever come in contact with precum before like in private dances where their laps get the wet spot or if they ever exposed themselves?

Pls inform ....

greenidlady1
01-16-2006, 11:57 AM
I had this custie splooge on himself during the dance. Some got on my leg. :eek: I used what was available which was instant hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol.

TigersMilk
01-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Um yea one time some of it got on my foot... *puke* I just wiped it off w/ a tissue and lysold the f*ck outta my foot afterwards. Then washed it w/ anti-bacterial soap too.

GoldCoastGirl
01-16-2006, 04:57 PM
I've had more than my fair share of guy's cum during or at the end of a private/lap dance whilst being full nude. It isn't that uncommon esp. when all the guy wants is you to grind away :( *sigh* None-the-less, if some of his cum comes into contact with my body (luckily when they do cum it usually stays behind the clothing fabric) I wash wash wash!

Dettoyl ;D

lilriot_atl
03-11-2006, 12:08 PM
I have had a guy that was wearing jogging pants and obviously no underwear on pitch a tent as soon as I took my clothes off. By the end of the first song he had the largest wet spot I had ever seen on his pants and I hadn't even touched him. He then tried to get me to touch then wet spot. When I refused he left mess in his pants and all. It was the strangest thing. I was left completely dumb founded. huh.

-E

Tracy514
03-14-2006, 01:08 AM
i had a guy cum on me when i was doing a dance and i just carry baby wipes and anti- bacterial lotion.

mr_papagiorgio
03-14-2006, 10:01 PM
that is so crazy - no matter how much grinding i could never cum from a dance. i dont think i would want to either.

Zoe_en_Australie
03-15-2006, 06:10 AM
ugh...something i'm glad not to have experienced...yet, i suppose, but i saw it happen a few times when i was working as a controller.

I would have assumed it stayed behind fabric? /:O eek!

Pretty_Penny
03-15-2006, 11:51 AM
I've had it happen a couple of times during dances, and I don't even do heavy grinding. Some guys are just ready to go I guess, lol. It's so gross though. You look down and see the wet spot on their pants, or worse yet you FEEL it first on your leg or whatever. Both times it happened to me I went straight to the bathroom and rubbed scolding water and soap all over any place it might have touched. Ick Ick Ick.

spartaca
03-15-2006, 01:41 PM
I remember sitting next to a couple who'd been gettin a bit hot and heavy - obviously enjoyin the show and i sat in their wet patch - eeeeewwwww! straight to thew bathroom and a thorough washing down with the antibacterial handwash.

I don't know what's worse - that or puke! i'm pretty good at spottin the ones who are about to throw up and usually move pretty quickly, just end up with a small splash...

Ah, the glamour of our job... ::)

PhotographerGene
03-17-2006, 01:51 PM
I can understand your comments some what, that of someone's wet sticky stuff touching you. But I think you go into extremes about it. After all, the guys hands touched the money you took. Where did you think his hands have been? In Wired Magazine a few months ago they had an article about germs. They tested many public surfaces that are commonly touched. One for instance was that a public toilet flush handle had less than half the germs that a grocery cart handle had.

PaigeDWinter
03-18-2006, 01:52 PM
As a Dominatrix I would a) never pro sub. It's too dangerous, and b) always wear latex gloves (non latex if the client is allergic). If a client gets ANYTHING on you.... you should stop the session, clean off, and report it to the folks who run this dungeon you work in. I should NEVER be tolerated. If they brush it off or blow you off for it, find new work. Be an independant. Fluid contact is intolerable.

Lysondra
03-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Baby wipes.

muse
03-22-2006, 07:50 PM
Ewww....that is all....

Corgan
03-22-2006, 08:34 PM
i have this fear of getting pregnant by guys cumming during dances. i know it's silly. but whatever...

JoeyJones
03-22-2006, 08:42 PM
Baby wipes.

They aren't antibactiarial. I think I'd use tons of hand sanitizer too.

PaigeDWinter
03-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Ok this might sound odd but...

At my retail job we use a cleaner called NARC. It comes in a spray bottle like basic cleaners, and we use it on counters and in the bathrooms. It says it kills HIV. Blockbuster, as a whole, swears by it. I dont know where to buy it, from a non-business standpoint, but if you can find it, or something like it, add some of the liquid to your wipes. It isnt harmful to skin, a lil strong to smell, but it is VERY good for getting the cooties off. I work tomorrow, I shall gather the company name and info from the bottle and post here again.

AlexxaHex
03-31-2006, 04:02 AM
As a Dominatrix I would a) never pro sub. It's too dangerous, and b) always wear latex gloves (non latex if the client is allergic). If a client gets ANYTHING on you.... you should stop the session, clean off, and report it to the folks who run this dungeon you work in. I should NEVER be tolerated. If they brush it off or blow you off for it, find new work. Be an independant. Fluid contact is intolerable.

I have pro subbed before and it totally sucks. Guys think they can get away with more than what is comfortable for you because you're supposed to be "submissive". That and they have no idea what they are doing with a whip or flogger. I had way too many bruises because the idiots didn't pay attention or weren't skilled.
The only time I didn't mind it was with the tickle fetish guys, but I found them sort of creepy too. Even bondage enthusiasts will try to get away with things while you're tied up.
Any way you slice it, it's a horrible business to be in.

I've been pro-domming for about 6 years now and prefer that much more. What I have done in the past is to put a condom on him even before the session starts (even if he is limp, it will stay on there mostly unless his pecker is super tiny). It catches the copious amounts of precum so that it isn't flying all over the place when you slap him with a riding crop or dripping onto your nice floors. Make sure you wear rubber gloves when you remove it, and catch the ooze with a paper towel.

Actually, any time your hands come in contact with a penis, you should be wearing gloves. I make exceptions now and then with some forms of CBT, like using my nails on his balls or whatever, but getting fluids on your skin (or skin to skin contact) can be dangerous. Soap and water (or little tubes of hand sanitizer) don't kill hepatitis.

OH - and being independent is MUCH MUCH BETTER than working in a house. I have done both, and GREATLY prefer to work for myself. They take most of your money in exchange for giving you a place to work out of and some minor advertising!! You can do all of that yourself, with having an ad in a local paper and a website. If you still need training, seek out an older, experienced independent domme in your area who knows what she is doing and ask if you can learn from her in exchange for something. Maybe she can use the idea of a 'double domme' session to bring her more clients, and you can learn and get paid at the same time.
You can always rent space from someone in your area - I would suggest learning AT LENGTH about how to conduct a SAFE session first before building a dungeon in your home.

threlayer
04-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Three things come to mind that may be of help to a few readers...

Yes, precum and cum do travel thru clothing and the viruses are NOT filtered out. The Saran wrap that allows steam release are not virus-proof either, but regular Saran is good that way. This just indicates what type of barriers are effective.

Second, if fluids don't come in contact with broken skin, nothing will go thru. But it is best to clea it off with some bleach-oriented then so that it doesnt get accidentally transferred to broken skin or mucous membrane.

Third, precum is unavoidable for most men when they are pretty well excited. Nothing much we can do about it other than wear plastic undershorts or not be a customer. Just know how to handle the situation and be prepared, not paranoic.

AlexxaHex
04-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Second, if fluids don't come in contact with broken skin, nothing will go thru. But it is best to clea it off with some bleach-oriented then so that it doesnt get accidentally transferred to broken skin or mucous membrane.

This is why I think anyone in the BDSM profession should be wearing gloves when they are coming in manual contact with bodily fluids...you can get some on your hands and not always have time to run to the bathroom to wash them, then you touch your eye or light a cigarette...any possible pathogens can be transferred.