PDA

View Full Version : G-Unit Super bowl Private Party

msashleydesired
01-16-2006, 04:05 PM
New York, New Jersey and Connecticut..........If you are one of the Baddest, Sexiest, and Exotic Dancers in the Tri-State area Xotica Entertainment is looking for you. The biggest Super bowl Party of the year is where you need to be. Come party with the notorious G-Unit Family during the 2006 Super bowl. This event is themed so step your game up come with your sexiest Mardi Gra Mask and stilettos!!!

Only a few will be selected so please forward your information along with a recent photo to [email protected]

Event Casting Coordinator: Ashley Licks 646 408 1970
Date: February 5, 2006 /

242_fair
01-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Will 50 cents be there?

I have a question, if you know him personally, would you ask...

Why did he decide on 50 cents? Why not 75 of 99 cents?

Also, what exactly is 'step up your game'?

Thanks!

kikin
01-16-2006, 09:02 PM
I believe his name is 50 cent...not cents, and it's pronounced Fitty Cent.

242_fair
01-17-2006, 09:03 AM
I believe his name is 50 cent...not cents, and it's pronounced Fitty Cent.

I stand corrected. But the question remains! Why 50 cents? Not 99 cents? oh pardon me, '50 cent'. Wouldn' want to dish on Fitty. I mean dis. :-X

Cally
01-18-2006, 12:26 AM
Actually its 'Fiddy' lol... I saw him live in Toronto was a damn good show... and im not big into the hip hop stuff... I dunno something about someone singing about being shot 9 times constantly and umm what else was it? Oh being rich and window shopping and 'teasing just a little bit because im rich and I can have any girl I want' I dunno gimme someone hard core like m&m chocolate... sorry 'Eminem' heh.. least he raps about killing his ex wife and mother ::)

greggy
01-23-2006, 04:52 PM
ok, here's a question... what's the pay? I don't care about who's gonna be there, I want some money

cinammonkisses
01-23-2006, 05:28 PM
^^^^ I know tha's right. Tell him Greggy

pixiepower329
01-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Cinnamon!! I just caught your town....censornati...thats too funny!! I used to live there and HATED it!!

daisey
01-23-2006, 11:45 PM
WARNING!!!

I worked at a Vegas club where G-Unit had an after-party about 6 months ago. It was a nightmare!!! Not only did it bring in the wrong kind of crowd (i.e. a large number of people who did not tip at all, took photographs & video despite the explicit instructions against cameras, and grabbed the dancers as they walked from the dressing room to the stage, etc., etc., etc.) - the entourage treated us girls like groupies and did not spend a dime. Top top it all off, the guys from G-Unit showed up late and brought their own "entertainment". Needless to say, I showed up, saw what was going on, and left... with the blessing (and apologies) of my club manager.

Unless you are a G-Unit groupie or you are getting paid a large sum of money up front, I would highly recommend passing up this so-called opportunity.

Cally
01-24-2006, 12:36 AM
^^^ Your right... also G-Unit is known for not even showing up at his after parties... and they really dont care much for the people who do go. I know a girl who worked the bar for teh after party in toronto... said she made nothing from the party other then what the club paid her.