PDA

View Full Version : Whoa!!!

Pages : [1] 2

jarhead
01-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Alright, so I am new to these forums and as all newbies probably do, you go strolling through the different forums and threads and see what folks have been talking about. Well, I stumble across this thread on the pink side titled Stupid, Stupid, STUUUUPID Questions" and all the ladies are trashing all the things guys ask them trying to make small talk. And man, it covered the water front; name, where from, sports, weather, how long dancing, do you like it, and on, and on, and on. Now, some of the questions were pretty stupid, but here's my question:

What the f*ck are you supposed to talk about!? Or are we just supposed to nod and grunt while handing over a continuous stream of 10s and 20s? I mean, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I kind of like talking to the lady who is grinding away in my lap, before, during and after.

And if any of you ladies are reading this, help a guy out ok? From what I have read it will keep you from wanting to put a gun to your head (or his) and it will certainly make life easier on us.

Can't we all just get along?

dlabtot
01-20-2006, 04:53 PM
What the f*ck are you supposed to talk about!? Or are we just supposed to nod and grunt while handing over a continuous stream of 10s and 20s?

You've got it! That's what they want (without the grunting)

Jenny
01-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Well, we would prefer complete silence and $50s. At least, I would. But failing that, we'll sit and act like you don't irritate us, in exchange for your 10s and 20s. Why isn't that good enough?

jarhead
01-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Jenny, I am going to assume you are being a wee bit tongue in cheek. I mean, I understand it is all about getting as much out of the ATM machine as fast as humanly possible, but damn to not expect the ATM machine to make any noise!

**scratches head**

Hmmm, I may have to re-think going to clubs. After a lot of what I have read here, I'm not feeling too welcome.

FBR
01-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Actually Jenny was all starry eyed when she first came here. But after many, many rounds with Mr P, she's become a little sharp around the edges ;) Or a little edgy with the Sharpie. Something like that.

But do take her point to heart. It's about the money not about your conversational abilities.

You are an ATM despite your pleasant smile and eagerness to please. While she's dancing, she is punching in the password to your checking and savings accounts, figuratively speaking. It kinda sucks in the beginning but then you come to accept it for what it is.

FBR

yoda57us
01-20-2006, 05:57 PM
The Pink site is gloves-off when it comes to customer bashing. It's the dancer equivilent of male locker room talk in some ways. It's THEIR site. If you don't want to know what they are realy thinking (and who could blame you) my advice is to not read it. OTOH, I'm a reality-based junkie and I get a kick out of a lot of what they post.

FourWinns
01-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Don't try conversation with the SC talent unless you've found a 'fav' - an exception would be a waitress.

If you think a dancer has potential then a nod and grunt and $20 will work to get you started.

Richard_Head
01-20-2006, 07:44 PM
It is the damnedest thing, it seems that you're either talking too much to some of them, asking too many questions, or you're not talking enough and they're wondering what's wrong with themselves.

kikin
01-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Actually, the pink side is all about female strippers posturing for one another trying to see who can be the meanest badass to customers. It's all an act--like every pinky pretending extras girls are evil. ROTLMAO.

Jenny
01-20-2006, 09:17 PM
Yes, I was kidding. Except about the 50s. Those I actually like. I'm an extremely talkative person - and I'm old and grizzled and wizened and past my dancing prime, so I get by largely on charm (such as it is) and mileage (such as that is - based on what I've learned here: not as good as I thought. Certainly not as good as other dancers have led me to believe). See my NATO report on selling dances by reference to blood drinking, shape shifting politician-aliens. As for "how old are you" and "how long have you been dancing" and "what do you normally do" - chances are reasonable I'm just making it up anyway, so I don't find it boring at all.

Katrine
01-20-2006, 09:39 PM
Hmmm, I may have to re-think going to clubs. After a lot of what I have read here, I'm not feeling too welcome.

Err, do you feel unwelcome when you are actually inside the club? THAT is what should count! If the ladies are taking care of you in real life, then don't worry about what is said here. Don't forget, the strippers NEED YOU more than you need them, you are their meal ticket!

mark45y
01-21-2006, 12:42 AM
Hello, welcome handsome man.

What is your name?

How long you stay Thailand?

Where you from?

You have wife?

You have girlfriend?

You buy me drink?

I like you

I no like Thai man, boxing all time drink too much.

Mmmm you very big.

You think I beautiful?

You buy me another drink?

I no like young man, boxing all the time drink too much.

You like me?

You like me long time I go with you?

Why you look at other lady?

You like two lady can do can do.

I only work here six weeks.

Before dancing I was a. professor of economics at university.

b. rice farmer

c. cleaning apartments

d. waitress

You want boom boom I very horny no have man long time?

I 26 year that OK?

No, I no think you too old, you strong man.

“the next day”

Giggle

Giggle

What I doing?

I clean you loom.

Make make breakfast.

I love you long time.

Long time.

contheboyalready
01-21-2006, 06:05 AM
I wouldn't listen to the complaints about conversation too closely. The real pain is making conversation when your well of ideas and energy for it has simply run out. Try asking her if she feels like talking, and if not, let her know that's perfectly OK. If you intend to buy a dance, let her know, but offer her a quiet break until she's ready to go for it.

doc-catfish
01-21-2006, 09:42 AM
I think it should be stated that there is a difference between SW and the environment one will encounter at a SC. In the latter, it is in the dancer's best monetary interest to put on a happy face to please us, to hang on our every whim and treat us like a rock star, even as we are whistling at them, touching them in places we would most likely never touch a strange woman in the outside world, and bearing our souls in excrutiating, sordid detail to them. Realize that while being an outlet of desire, lust and frustration for several clients a night can be profitable, it can also exact a toll on a gal's mind.

In the SC environment, these gals cannot shed this veneer without paying some consequence for doing so. That's where a place like SW comes in and gives them an outlet to vent. One can only be an emotional punching bag for so long before they need to do some punching themselves. I'd suspect that if we were in their positions, it wouldn't be any different.

So try not to take man-bashing to heart upstairs. I don't feel that most dancers hate men or are unappreciative of our business deep down, but after seeing our kind at our worst night after night (let's face it, some of our fellow custies aren't exactly gentlemen), there's bound to be some deflected anger shown in the posts up there. Better to get those frustrations out in cyberspace than in real life.

CrazySassyCassy
01-21-2006, 11:49 AM
I like it when customers tell me funny jokes or amusing anecdotes... If I'm not interested, you will know very quickly because the chair beside you will be empty.

mr_punk
01-21-2006, 12:52 PM
What the f*ck are you supposed to talk about!? Or are we just supposed to nod and grunt while handing over a continuous stream of 10s and 20s?well, if you're the one carrying the 10s and 20s. you can talk about anything you want.

I mean, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I kind of like talking to the lady who is grinding away in my lap, before, during and after.no, i'm pretty indifferent to the act before or afterwards. OTOH, the only conversation i want during a dance is brief, direct and to the point. "yo stripper! cut the chit-chat and get yer tits out.", seems to work pretty well.

Hmmm, I may have to re-think going to clubs. After a lot of what I have read here, I'm not feeling too welcome.oh, don't take it personal. what's the old adage, "Laws are like sausages. You sleep far better the less you know about how they are made". well, you can put strippers in that group. trust me, blissful ignorance is extremely underrated in this instance.

smartcookie
01-21-2006, 03:52 PM
It's just venting, a form of catharsis hardly unique to a particular industry.

And about a bazillion blogs...

Best that they vent in cyberspace and not on the job.

jarhead
01-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Thanks all for the posts, suggestions, comments, etc. And thanks Jenny for responsing and letting me know you were kidding (except about the 50s lmao).

Part of my problem is it has been years since I have been to a club. I am coming out of a long but ultimately screwed up relationship in which I allowed everything in my life to be shut down. So, I was thinking about trying out some clubs and enjoying the new-found freedom I have. No, I am not looking for a girlfriend in the club, no I am not looking for extras, no I am not looking for a therapist. I am looking to have fun talking to, joking with and getting dances from some hot, sexy, beautiful women. Yes, I understand it is a job, a demanding job, a draining job, and I am expected to pay for their time and interest. It's just that after reading some things in here, I am not sure I want to be lumped into the category of a pathetic looser who couldn't get a real woman on his best day and whom is loathed and despised by the very people he is forking over his hard-earned money to. You don't have to love me, just show me a little respect. And I in turn will do the same, will be a gentleman and a generous customer.

If there are any ladies out there in clubs in the D.C./Baltimore area that would like such a customer, give me the name of the club and I will be happy to patronize your establishment.

Richard_Head
01-21-2006, 07:45 PM
While it is certainly nice when dancers don't despise me, or see me as a PL, I got over caring about that a long time ago, I suggest you do the same, you'll enjoy your clubbing much more.

FBR
01-21-2006, 07:49 PM
jarhead, based upon your confession of just coming out of a relationship and your newness to the game, just be careful. Dem strippers are evil...fun but evil LOL

FBR

contheboyalready
01-21-2006, 08:47 PM
...yada yada yada

It's just that after reading some things in here, I am not sure I want to be lumped into the category of a pathetic looser who couldn't get a real woman on his best day and whom is loathed and despised by the very people he is forking over his hard-earned money to. You don't have to love me, just show me a little respect. And I in turn will do the same, will be a gentleman and a generous customer.

If there are any ladies out there in clubs in the D.C./Baltimore area that would like such a customer, give me the name of the club and I will be happy to patronize your establishment.
So try this one....

Find a cute smart looking strippa and wave her over. Stand up when she gets close. Introduce yourself. Hand her $40 and ask her to sit down and tell you about her day because it could not possibly be worse than yours was.

Drink a beer. Listen to her stripper drama and be happy it's not yours. Laugh.

Buy a few dances from her.

Go home.
---

End of a not completely pathetic loser excursion to a strip club.

mr_punk
01-22-2006, 08:16 AM
I am coming out of a long but ultimately screwed up relationship in which I allowed everything in my life to be shut down. So, I was thinking about trying out some clubs and enjoying the new-found freedom I have. No, I am not looking for a girlfriend in the club, no I am not looking for extras, no I am not looking for a therapist. I am looking to have fun talking to, joking with and getting dances from some hot, sexy, beautiful women.fair enough. it sounds like you know what you want.

It's just that after reading some things in here, I am not sure I want to be lumped into the category of a pathetic looser who couldn't get a real woman on his best day and whom is loathed and despised by the very people he is forking over his hard-earned money to. You don't have to love me, just show me a little respect. And I in turn will do the same, will be a gentleman and a generous customer.on second thought, maybe not. why don't you try being less like this guy and being more like the guy i quoted above. if anything makes you a PL. it's the fact that you're frantically wringing your hands in anguish over some woman you're paying to sit on your balls.

While it is certainly nice when dancers don't despise me, or see me as a PL, I got over caring about that a long time ago, I suggest you do the same, you'll enjoy your clubbing much more.you would do well to listen to RH advice, jarhead.

If there are any ladies out there in clubs in the D.C./Baltimore area that would like such a customer, give me the name of the club and I will be happy to patronize your establishment.LOL..one more thing, once you learn how to get what you want in a sc. there's no need come to MB looking to give strippers your business.

smartcookie
01-22-2006, 08:07 PM
it's the fact that you're frantically wringing your hands in anguish over some woman you're paying to sit on your balls.

;D

True.

Jarhead, maybe don't read the forums here and just go to the clubs. Stop trying to commit mentacide (when you think so much your brain starts to kill you) and live a little, n'kay?

lopaw
01-22-2006, 09:50 PM
Since when did going to SC's become rocket science? ::)

nightowl_jg
01-22-2006, 09:50 PM
I know my bank accounts are very grateful to the pink site! Whenever I feel like going to a strip club, I just browse over there for about 20 minutes, and decide to save my money instead.

This has saved me well over $1200 per month, all of last year. Keep up the good work ladies!

Jenny
01-22-2006, 10:02 PM
Dude - every guy who says that - inevitably not the kind of guy that we miss.
So I think we can take a collective pat on the back for keeping you the hell away from us.

yoda57us
01-23-2006, 06:15 AM
So I think we can take a collective pat on the back for keeping you the hell away from us.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jarhead
01-23-2006, 07:14 AM
;D

True.

Jarhead, maybe don't read the forums here and just go to the clubs. Stop trying to commit mentacide (when you think so much your brain starts to kill you) and live a little, n'kay?

Hmmmm, didn't realize I was "wringing my hands." I thought I was simply expressing some thoughts. At any rate, thanks for the posts.

doc-catfish
01-23-2006, 11:07 AM
I know my bank accounts are very grateful to the pink site! Whenever I feel like going to a strip club, I just browse over there for about 20 minutes, and decide to save my money instead.

This has saved me well over $1200 per month, all of last year. Keep up the good work ladies!
Alright, which of you started up another user account? ;D

I must concur here that getting all worrysome about what a dancer thinks of your presence in her life is going to detract from the stated purpose, which is to have fun. When you stay in a hotel, you don't contemplate that the bellhop thinks you're a loser for not carrying your own luggage, now do you?

In the SC, ignorance is truly bliss.

dlabtot
01-23-2006, 02:02 PM

LOL, we all know that you wouldn't miss any guy who stops coming to the club, just his money.... like a guy who was spending $1200 a month in your club, you would definitely miss his money when he stopped coming in... and you'd probably diss him to make yourself feel better about the lost income....

Jenny
01-23-2006, 05:26 PM
^^^
Dude, y'all are all replaceable. I would miss the customers that make earning the money a pleasure not the "fucktards" (and thank you SC) that post commentary like that.

So again. Collective pat on the back. Thank god he found the pink site. Sorry to the girls who are unable to replace him, but - you know. Work harder. You can do better. Or at least just as well. There is always another asshole who wants to pay you to put up with it.

Seriously - only complete and utter schmuks come here or pink side and get all "disillusioned" and resentful (and again - y'all know who you are).

yoda57us
01-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Seriously - only complete and utter schmuks come here or pink side and get all "disillusioned" and resentful (and again - y'all know who you are).

It does kinda seem like jumping the fence into the junkyard when you can SEE the Doberman waiting for you on the other side...:P

Docido
01-23-2006, 05:49 PM
I thought the main reason for going to a stripclub was to stop thinking and let your reptilian hind-brain do all the work. }:D

FBR
01-23-2006, 07:25 PM
^^^
Dude, y'all are all replaceable.

I know this is typical stripper mindset based upon the fact that most strippers figure they control the cootchie and make the custy pay dearly. And its probably true 99% of the time. But I have to believe there are in fact customers who are not replaceable...easily or otherwise Guys on whos wallets you are banking, earning so much for so little. I have to wonder if the thought of losing them makes you want to jump off a tall curb and end it all ;) Sort of a dancer Holy Grail quest. And if achieved, you never want to let go.

Jenny, when I say you I dont mean you specifically just dancers in general.

FBR

Jenny
01-23-2006, 08:13 PM
I've never had a customer I'd be afraid to lose. I rarely keep regulars longer than a couple of months anyway. I'm just not that nice of a girl.

As I said - I would miss a customer who makes working a pleasure. I don't miss the schmuks, no matter how much money they give me. There is always another schmuk. The delightful customers are harder to come by.

The impossible has happened. The Reform party is winning. Every political analyst in the country is scratching their head and looking at Martin and saying "Dude! What... what have you DONE here? This campaign wouldn't get elected as the president of a high school!" I think his plan was to not campaign, and instead sit back and wait for the reform to screw up - every election for the past 15 years some screwball from Alberta makes some comment about creating an abortion law, instituting school prayer or making the pope our head of state, and then everyone looks at the party and says "What?" and votes liberal. This year they have been, I think, physically muzzled. You can actually see conferences where they are PHYSICALLY prevented from speaking. I know this is OT. But I'm shocked.

FBR
01-23-2006, 08:28 PM
I've never had a customer I'd be afraid to lose. I rarely keep regulars longer than a couple of months anyway. I'm just not that nice of a girl.

As I said - I would miss a customer who makes working a pleasure. I don't miss the schmuks, no matter how much money they give me. There is always another schmuk. The delightful customers are harder to come by.

I didnt pose my question well. The hypothetical customer I was thinking of was delightful and a spending mother fucker...in other words a stripper HG. But I wasnt specific enough and thus your response.

So lets play it out. The custy has money and is generous...I mean seriously generous. And hes pleasant to look at and is pretty cool. Is he expendable with a couple of months shelf life?

FBR

Jenny
01-23-2006, 08:32 PM
^^^
Back to post #32. I would miss customer's who make working a pleasure in any way - it usually involves some confluence of generosity and coolness (I'm not really a person that is very focused on looks).

FBR
01-23-2006, 08:41 PM
^^^
Back to post #32. I would miss customer's who make working a pleasure in any way - it usually involves some confluence of generosity and coolness (I'm not really a person that is very focused on looks).

Gotcha.

I was just wondering, globally, and responding to your comment that all guys are replaceable, whether or not that was true in the real world. Obviously, all custys are replaceable to you. I'm not sure your business philosphy can be applied to the work-a-day stripper but who knows?

FBR

Casual Observer
01-23-2006, 08:49 PM
The impossible has happened. The Reform party is winning. Every political analyst in the country is scratching their head and looking at Martin and saying "Dude! What... what have you DONE here?

The impossible? It was inevitable. That money laundering scandal was lethal.

I would miss customer's who make working a pleasure in any way - it usually involves some confluence of generosity and coolness (I'm not really a person that is very focused on looks).

And yet, your earlier posts in this thread explain why I feel like so many strippers have their guards up when I approach. It's damn frustrating sometimes.

Miss_Eliza
01-23-2006, 09:03 PM
I will avoid the How long have you been dancing Q with a smart remark like. " In clubs for money or just naked?"
But really I would rather have a man talk about himself. My life story gets boreing telling it umpteen times a night.
Try to avoid the "what eles do you do?" because maybe this is it.
I enjoy talking about my son, but not everyone has kids.
You could ask if they travel or if they perfer to stay at one club. You know what everyone ask so try to think of something no one eles would have. You don't have to care what the answer is.

The Snark
01-23-2006, 09:34 PM
The impossible has happened. The Reform party is winning.
Uh, Jenny, the Reform Party is so 1993. That's before they became the Alliance, then finally morphed into the Conservatives. Anyway, it's going to be a minority government so I don't think Harper is going to have much of a free hand anyway. (Doesn't he remind you of the slightly pudgy kid in high school who grumbled about the popular kids as he leafed through his dog-eared copy of an Ayn Rand novel?)

Sorry, back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Jenny
01-23-2006, 09:57 PM
They are NOT the conservatives. It still pisses me off that they stole the name, and frankly, I don't want to validate that kind of behaviour. We all know that they are still the Reform Party - don't be so naive. Damn Albertans.

CO - oddly enough I don't think it was the scandals. I think it was just full out bad campaigning, possibly combined with a "change for the sake change" mentality - we've had liberal leadership for a really long time. And you're guard is up? Because we feel we can easily replace schmuks? Look man - either you're a schmuk or you're not. This is not a question I can answer for you.

Casual Observer
01-23-2006, 10:48 PM
And you're guard is up? Because we feel we can easily replace schmuks? Look man - either you're a schmuk or you're not. This is not a question I can answer for you.

It's not my guard that's up in the club--it's the dancers' guards that are raised. That's what your earlier posts illustrate--a presumption of the dreaded schmuck factor for each prospective customer.

jarhead
01-24-2006, 04:41 AM
Thanks Eliza for an honest and helpful answer.

doc-catfish
01-24-2006, 09:36 AM
Only on this board could a thread about what conversation topics don't annoy dancers drift off into a discussion of Canadian politics. You gotta love this place sometimes.

:rotfl:

Jenny
01-24-2006, 10:56 AM
It's not my guard that's up in the club--it's the dancers' guards that are raised. That's what your earlier posts illustrate--a presumption of the dreaded schmuck factor for each prospective customer.
Au Contraire CO - I approach every new customer with hope AND expectation that he will delightful and generous. But I cannot deny that having that hope dashed is not really surprising anymore.

The politics was my fault. A couple of cocktails to help the election results go down, and I suddenly want to discuss them with everyone.

jessica_rabbit
01-25-2006, 01:01 AM
Maybe I'm the only one, but I actually enjoy a little conversation with the customers. Most guys are pretty simple and just want to be liked and respected. I appreciate the money they spend on me and don't understand all the bitterness that a lot of strippers have. Jarhead, if you are willing to travel down to Roanoke Va, come check out the Gold and Silver club. We have a lot of lovely girls there and I'm sure you'd like the laid back, no pressure atmosphere.

- Jess

yoda57us
01-25-2006, 06:03 AM
There are always going to be dancers who would just rather hustle all night than indulge in any sort of conversation. I don't have a problem with that. Nobody should. By the same token I've never had trouble finding plenty of ladies that where willing to share some conversation over a drink or two before, after or in-between dances. I tend to be more of a listener than a talker so I seldom get stuck with a dancer who doesn't WANT to talk. Actually, sometimes shutting them up is a problem.

A strip club is a social environment. Yes, the ladies are working but flirting, small talk and sometimes even soul-baring are a part of the deal on both sides. I don't let too much of what I read on the pink side or the blue side influence my behavior in strip clubs, in fact, I rarely think about anything I read here for more than three seconds after I leave the site. Strip clubs are entertainment. SW/SCJ is entertainment as well. There are some interesting opinions here-some I agree with and some I don't. If I started worrying about what the pinkies are thinking or being a good blue-baller every time I walked into an SC my head would explode. That seldom attracts the attention of quality women.

We all deal everyday with people doing something they'd rather not be doing. Some folks are better at putting on a happy face than others are. Stick with-and do business with-the ones who are good at it. Find a dancer you like and just have a good time with her. If she’s not capable of providing what you are looking for then find another. These ladies aren’t stupid. They make the decision when they hit the floor if they are going to be Ms. “Wanna Dance” or Ms. “Hi, how are you, would you like some company?” Be honest with yourself and understand that every dancer won’t fit your ideal of what you are looking for in your SC experience. Simply find the ones that do.

contheboyalready
01-25-2006, 09:09 AM
We all deal everyday with people doing something they'd rather not be doing. .
If that rhymed, it'd be song.

yoda57us
01-25-2006, 10:27 AM
If that rhymed, it'd be song.

Thanks CTBA, I'll keep working on it and dust of that old BMI membership I had 20 years ago....Who knows, could be a hit...:O