PDA

View Full Version : San Diego girls

MoneyisGood
01-21-2006, 05:38 PM
If there are any San Diego girls on here who are interested in working bachelor parties (or already do), I'm looking for a partner. I did bachelor parties for about 6 months, got pregnant and had my baby 7 mos ago and am back at it. I've been doing parties again for a few months. My old partner no longer dances, so I need somebody to work with on a consistent basis. I'm having to turn down 2 girl parties right now, because I don't have a partner. I'm 23 and in decent shape, with big boobies. I'm just looking for somebody who is not much older than myself (maybe up to 29) and is cute. I'm easy to get along with, and have an experienced driver. I work for a reputable company, too. If anyone is interested in doing private parties with me, please let me know. If you're new to the private party sector, you can watch a few of mine, to see if you'd feel comfortable with the level of contact. Just PM me if you want to give it a try please. It's much better money than the clubs around here. I don't dance in a club, and don't really want to troll the clubs to find a partner.

Bella21
01-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Me! Me! OH PICK ME!

regan143
01-23-2006, 08:18 PM
I am very interested. Get back to me!