PDA

View Full Version : What got you hooked to SC's?

azcustomer
01-29-2006, 05:44 PM
I just saw that this thread is similar to JarHead's about the first time you visited a SC: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60974

This one's a little different: What got you hooked?

This is a bit long.... But I’d like to share how I became a big fan of stripping, and would ask the other gent’s to do the same…

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My ex-wife was a complete prude about stripping. Before we got married, I had only been to a strip club once - one of those guys from work bonding things. When I was younger, I had come to know a few gals who danced at SC’s and was generally impressed with their self confidence and smarts, but never found myself going back to a SC. While I was married, my ex would repeatedly make me promise NEVER to go into a club - which I did, but after a while got REALLY annoying.

Funny thing was, while I don’t feel comfortable talking about sex with my/our friends – it was one of her favorite topics. While with our friends, she used to laugh and talk about them going to SC’s all the time. After a few too many, in order to continue to be the COA (center of attention), she and her friends would mock dance in stripper style – which always made me roll my eyes. But she absolutely, repeatedly, INSISTED that I PROMISE to never go in one. While this wasn’t so strange because she was very verbally abusive and controlling, I began to wonder if this was some way of hiding some “torrid” part of her past.

During the divorce, she went way overboard with the abusive behavior and I ended up a bit shattered. After we physically split, I started the mending process. My friends and family were oh so great about asking how I was doing. My brother (also best friend) flew out to spend a day with me just to check things out.

My brother did a good job of trying to get me to move on and think about the next relationship I could get into, but I couldn’t even think about such things. After dinner at my favorite Mexican place, my brother says: “Alright, where’s the best strip club in town?” In a sheepish tone, I replied: “Oh no, I’m not interested, let’s just find someplace to watch the game.”

Bro’ then proceeds to hit me as f**king hard as he can in the arm and called me a f**cking pussy. He then says: “I don’t give a sh*t what you want, we’re going to a strip club tonight. So, what’s the best one in town?” I knew which club in town had the best reputation for being classy so that’s where we went.

I found us a table next to the TV with the game on and spent most of the night watching the game out of the corner of my eye so Bro’ wouldn’t take another swing at me. Bro’ kept on asking me which gal I liked and I kept on saying “I don’t know just yet.” After a couple of beers he gets a couple dances and I hope he’s satisfied. After the dances he begins to insist that I pick out a girl. Just then some gal stops by to ask us if we want a dance and he glares me into saying “sure”. She sees my reluctant mood and proceeds gives me an air dance. After just one dance, I thank her in that “I’m done” kind of way, Bro’ pays her, and she moves on.

Bro’ was having nothing of that so he got up and finds a waitress. He’s talking to her for quite a while, pointing at me and the CR, and giving her cash. I’m feeling pretty nervous right about now. My heart started to pump a bit harder and oh, man, I just wanted to go watch the game. He comes back and tells me he told the waitress to find a couple of girls and that we’re both going up to the CR.

As we ascended to the CR, my heart pumped harder and harder. A couple of gals show up; “Ashley” sits on my lap and proceeds to talk about what I want. I just continue to get more and more nervous, which she picks up on, as I begin to tremble. Being an experienced dancer, Ashley figures I’m not going to be any help so she starts dancing. After a couple of songs she sits on my lap and asks me what we’re doing here. I go into my boring tale of my bad divorce, my supportive Bro’, don’t’ take this the wrong way, but I didn’t even want to be here anyway, etc. She then tells me how sorry she is for me, she’s gone through bad times too, etc. etc. – effectively cutting the tension of my nervousness. She then says “well, we have about 40 minutes left, why don’t’ I dance for you again.”

So she does – this time keeping me engaged with her eyes while gently applying a bit more pressure on me while she dances. It doesn’t take long for me to get aroused which brings back the nervousness in a giant rush. She tried to get me to put my hands on her legs, but they’re just trembling. Regardless of all that nervousness and trembling, I got turned on more and more as she worked her magic. I couldn’t’ get over how engaging she was with her eyes while exuding such self confidence in her ability to arouse me. As time went on, I couldn’t help but smile from ear to ear, and she responded. When our time was up, she sat on my knee and told me a bit about herself, her kid, what she was going to do when she retired, etc. I see that my Bro’s dancer has left him stranded so I thanked her and tipped her whatever was in my wallet.

To this day, I thank Bro over and over for bringing me to those SC doctors which were way more effective in getting me over the horrible divorce than twenty sessions with my Psychologist (and way cheaper too!). He just laughs and says: “Hey man, I didn’t do that for you, I did it for me!”

Thank God for good Bro’s and thank God for Strippers…

Gent’s in this forum, thank you for my long, self indulgent post here with way more background than you care about.

I do very much look forward to hearing about how you became hooked on SC’s.

“Life is not about the number of breaths you take, it’s about those moments that leave you breathless.” ::)

yoda57us
01-29-2006, 06:29 PM
I used to play in a band. Musicians hang out in strip clubs. When I realized that live sound engineers have a significantly longer shelf life than 99% of musicians they work for I became one. Again, on the road and hanging out in strip clubs. Hanging out led to conversations - it's amazing that you can visit a city 3000 miles from home once or twice a year and a stripper will remember your name....OK, I may have bought a few dances from her.

Over a period of years I realized that a smart stripper is almost always a great conversationalist. At first it may be BS while she waits for you to make up your mind about buying dances. Eventually, if you grow to trust each other, the conversations become more personal and often cathartic - for both parties. Add to the mix that she happens to be gorgeous and what idiot wouldn't like strip clubs?

Some people are more comfortable talking with semi-total strangers than they are talking with Spouses, friends or family. I happen to be one of those people.

So that, along with quarter-sized puffy nipples, tan lines and my first thonged South American Bunda in my lap about 8 years ago is what got me hooked.

On any given day I could give you ten other reasons but that’s what comes to mind right now.

mortalman
01-29-2006, 07:00 PM
When I was younger, it was getting a chance to see a hot girl naked. Now that I'm much older, It's getting a chance to see a young hot girl naked. LOL

I guess it is the rejuvenating feeling I get when a dancer is (seems, acts, pretends to be) happy to see me and treats me like her special "Boyfriend" while we are together in the club. That always keeps me coming back.

Wwanderer
01-29-2006, 08:11 PM
The dancers.

-Ww

FourWinns
01-30-2006, 03:12 PM
1 - abundant young firm titties.

2 - grinding/etc. by desperate older dancers

Feiticeira
02-02-2006, 06:09 PM
Being a dancer helped. I initially went in looking for more moves for my own stage show, ended getting trashed and having a blast! Im addicted...

junker_plunker
02-02-2006, 07:14 PM
I go to see, feel the legs and give money to beautiful Women who would give me a great lap dance who otherwise I would not be able to see, feel and give $$ to.

However, lately the dancers in my area seem to be getting fatter, uglier and more vulgar then ever.

Neville
02-02-2006, 08:13 PM
I met a bird at Ministry of Sound in London a few years ago who turned out to be a dancer at Stringfellows and invited me to come visit her. I did and found that I was hooked. It's not really the physical contact that hooks me - it's the sight of beautiful naked women (as in the UK you're generally not allowed to touch). So I suppose I'm a bit of a voyeur! :)

lopaw
02-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Stopped in to use the ladies room 3 years ago, and never left.

CalifSCVisitor65
02-02-2006, 11:22 PM
t,a & l 8)

Asbat
02-03-2006, 10:05 AM
well it was my first dance. fifth visit. after 2 hours of building up enough confedience. my target ms c was finally alone at the bar. I get up and begin walking over to her. my heartrate went through the roof and i was feeling extremely light headed. my body was in fight or flight mode. got up to her and she was facing the other way. i waited behind her till she noticed me.

she eventually turned around and something must of snapped in her head.
i blurted out the line i had been repeating too myself all night. to which she responding with a dumbfounded look and a solid 4 seconds of silence. it was one of those moments where time just slows down to almost a halt. i think i aged years in that time. the comment finally sinks in but she isn't sure a want a dance.
i add for a dance to the comment this time. and she gets it.

we go back their for our dance and she calmy talking about this and that. and is just going to town on my nipples. after a little bit she releises that i'm not feeling her playing on my left side. she of course asks about it. so i explain it to her during the dance forceing me to transfer enough blood back to my brain.

after a get home my chest burns where she had laid her head down.

spent the next 3 years coming to see her roughily once a month.

xdamage
02-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Life can suck. Being around hot women fixes everything.

electric_head
02-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Nudity

mr_punk
02-04-2006, 11:19 AM
This one's a little different: What got you hooked?oh, the usual i suppose. the proper mix of T&A, high mileage and instant gratification. sc are like fast food joints. whether one decides to dine in or out. you don't have to put forth a lot of time or effort to satisfy a simple craving for a hamburger.

FourWinns
02-06-2006, 05:58 PM
I'm one of those people you see parked over on the side of the drive thru waiting for my special order - no pickles, extra veggies, no salt on the fries. I've forgot what this has to do with SCs. :(

SassyMom
03-02-2006, 09:17 AM
My husband got me hooked! He took me to a SC about 9 months ago and bought me my first LD. One of the reasons I love SC is because I wanted to be a stripper when I was little. When I was about 8, my dad caught me "stripping" in my bedroom and threw a fit. It didn't stop me from doing it though. Now, various stripper friends and my husband are encouraging me to live that dream - so I go to SC a lot to study the moves and ... well, cause there are beautiful, sexy naked women in there....duh.

lunchbox
03-03-2006, 12:05 PM
$50 bbbj? j/k on that being the reason... for me at least...

did someone mention even the hottest chicks there will get naked and rub up against you for a couple bucks? I can't believe when I was younger I thought it was dirty. I'm an idiot, but it has been a lot of fun making up for lost time.

Casual Observer
03-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Uncomplicated, relaxed companionship with beautiful women that make me feel like I'm a god.

Simple as that.

Docido
03-04-2006, 10:24 PM
I enjoy naked people and over-priced beer.

DirtyLittleSecret
03-20-2006, 02:42 PM
My bf took me there and i cant get enough of the sexuality and seduction...plus i love hot chicks!

dlabtot
03-20-2006, 02:59 PM
I got hooked because it was a guaranteed good time, as long as I brought money.

tdizzel49
03-20-2006, 05:39 PM
What got me hooked? hmmm, lets see. If I recall correctly it was a warm summer evening. I was pretty bored so I went for a walk. I got into the club, and...well...Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl, With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there. She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star, Tony always tended bar
Across a crowded floor, they worked from eight til four
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?

Yeah, yeah, something like that.

easy_e
03-20-2006, 06:45 PM
At first I was a casual 2-3 times a year, out with the homeys and maybe get a dance or three type customer, not a junkie.

Then I met a lovely dancer who somehow possesed the ability to transport me into an alternate universe filled with unspoken delight and unmaterialized ecstasy, and all my worldly cares would melt away, and the night became an endless ocean of pure joy and at closing time I floated home on a cloud of serotonin, with an empty wallet and no regrets, only the desire to return as soon as possible.

Then it happened again with another dancer. Then it happened again, but with two girls at the same time. That's when I got hooked. It's a little different now, but that's how it started.