PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our world

Deogol
02-05-2006, 06:41 AM
In

she says:

thanks for the support guys. the most annoying part about all this is that it seems there are fees at every turn

I smiled and thought "Gee, welcome to our world." :D

Feiticeira
02-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Welocme to the real world in general ;)

Deogol
02-05-2006, 11:56 AM
How true :D

Katrine
02-06-2006, 12:10 AM
What, your world as a customer? You are paying for entertainment. Every penny you pay to the club is discretionary. This is an employment issue and has jackshit to do with customers. Nice try though, next......

Susan Wayward
02-06-2006, 01:04 AM
Enjoy laughing at that. But don't come back bitching when you get ripped off by a dancer who works at one of those clubs . . .

Jenny
02-06-2006, 05:19 AM
I think it's always so charming when people tell me about the "real world". Like I'm living in some fraggle palace on the moon.

evan_essence
02-06-2006, 07:32 AM
Now if that were me in that situation, I'd merely drop my panties and ask, "How far would you like to put it up me?" I highly recommend an accommodating response for anyone in similar circumstances. ::)

-Ev

kikin
02-06-2006, 08:07 AM
^^ you wear panties?!?

doc-catfish
02-06-2006, 09:44 AM
I've been to one Deja Vu in my life. If you think its aggrivating to work with a gal who has to give up half her money, imagine her having to sell dances for half price on top of that. It wasn't wanna dance, it was "wanna dirty thirty".

On a brighter note, $240 stretches a long way at $10/song, even when you tip an extra 50%.
:D

lunchbox
02-06-2006, 12:29 PM
I think it's always so charming when people tell me about the "real world". Like I'm living in some fraggle palace on the moon.
The fraggles did not live on the moon.

I'm with Kat, we're out for entertainment and a sure thing in regards to seeing Nekkid Ladies dancing, tinstaafNL.

Docido
02-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Deja Vu sounds like a horrid place to work. As for being a customer, if you wanna play you gotta pay.

evan_essence
02-08-2006, 01:25 AM
^^ you wear panties?!?Shouldn't I? Well hell, no wonder I look like such a dork.

-Ev

kikin
02-08-2006, 08:41 AM
Shouldn't I? Well hell, no wonder I look like such a dork.
Please don't tell me you wear a bra too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always pictured you as a free spirit kind who would never conform to restrictive articles of clothing invented by men to keep a woman in her proverbial 'place'.

Feiticeira
02-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Just because you're a free spirit, doesn't mean you want your boobs to sag ;) Gotta hold those babies in position for as many years as possible

yoda57us
02-10-2006, 06:13 AM
There is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman wearing nothing BUT a bra and panties.

lunchbox
02-10-2006, 08:25 AM
Loose the panties, add a garter and thigh highs.

Deogol
03-22-2006, 12:48 AM
What, your world as a customer? You are paying for entertainment. Every penny you pay to the club is discretionary. This is an employment issue and has jackshit to do with customers. Nice try though, next......

Oh like the bathroom attendent who holds the towels hostage hoping you will drop a buck in his jar or the parking attendent holding his hand out for a parking fee or the ... just about everybody has their hand out for something.

(Sorry about old threads but this smart ass remark can't be left unspoken for.)

yoda57us
03-22-2006, 06:05 AM
Oh like the bathroom attendent who holds the towels hostage hoping you will drop a buck in his jar or the parking attendent holding his hand out for a parking fee or the ... just about everybody has their hand out for something.

(Sorry about old threads but this smart ass remark can't be left unspoken for.)

Yeah, just about everybody does have their hand out but it's still discretionary whether you put anything in it or not. Unless I valet my car I feel no obligation to tip some guy in the parking lot. As for toilet trolls fuck em' I wash my hands and take a paper towel from the dispenser. Lots of strip club employees derive a big part of their income from tips-both from customers and dancers. It's the way the industry is set up and it’s part of the price of being a dancer or a customer.

The thread you imported was about a dancer, not a customer. In general importing threads from the pinkies and trying to apply them to customers doesn't work. The two points of view have little to do with each other. The dancer is trying to earn a living while the customer is paying to be entertained.

I tipped a VIP room waitress fifty bucks last night so she would leave me alone for an hour in a dark private room with a dancer who had lust in her heart along with the usual dollar signs. I could have tipped her $20 and she would have smiled and come into the room every fifteen minutes to “check in” on us but that would have defeated the purpose of paying for VIP in the first place. At the end of her shift that dancer will tip that waitress as well as a thank-you for doing her job with discretion and allowing her to do what she needs to do in order to sell three or four VIP rooms during a shift.

Tipping is an integral part of getting what you want for a customer and getting what you need for a dancer.

evan_essence
03-22-2006, 06:34 AM
Tipping is an integral part of getting what you want for a customer and getting what you need for a dancer.Very well said. And you point out a good example of the times when tipping well produces a measurable result. If you can't make generous tipping for good service part of your SC budget, you don't really have the finances to be clubbing. If you get ticked off every time tipping is expected, you're not going to enjoy the experience enough to justify doing it.

-Ev

GenWar
03-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Tipping is an integral part of getting what you want for a customer and getting what you need for a dancer.

I couldn't agree more. ("Rule #7: Tips are the oil of the strip club machine. Apply liberally and intelligently.") The trick is that last word, intelligently. You can't be indiscriminate about it or you will waste a whole lot of money. When I last went to the BYOB club, I let the girls drink up all my vodka with basically no return. I have been beating myself up about it, but at the time, I was drunk and couldn't (read: wouldn't) say no. The key is to get something for your money, even if the something is just your personal satisfaction that you have effectively communicated your gratitude at whatever service is being provided.

I also wish there was a more clear and defined elucidation of what tips mean. Is $5 to the guy who finds me a seat good or bad? Should I use a TJ for the bathroom attendant or is $1 sufficient? I mean, I get the same reaction from the ATF for a $10 tip as I do for a $20 one. I know it is meant to be discretionary, but I would like to be confident that I am giving the level of tip I wish to, be it minor, major, exceptional or OHMYGOD! Unfortunately, each level is a different number with each person. That, to me, is annoying. Oh well, probably wishful thinking....

-gen

doc-catfish
03-22-2006, 09:02 AM
I also wish there was a more clear and defined elucidation of what tips mean. Is $5 to the guy who finds me a seat good or bad? Should I use a TJ for the bathroom attendant or is $1 sufficient? I mean, I get the same reaction from the ATF for a $10 tip as I do for a $20 one. I know it is meant to be discretionary, but I would like to be confident that I am giving the level of tip I wish to, be it minor, major, exceptional or OHMYGOD! Unfortunately, each level is a different number with each person. That, to me, is annoying.
This is my whole beef with the tipping culture we've let become entrenched in this country, and not just in strip clubs. The etiquette is so confusing. People have differing opinions of what size of tip ought to be proper, or if one should be justified at all.

I took my parents out to dinner once to an Applebee's caliber place and our bill was about $40. I left an $8 tip and my dad thought that was too generous. Consider though, this is a man from whom eating out is usually a once a week trek to Subway.

When I went out to Las Vegas, the fast food places there had tip jars. You would NEVER see something like that in my neck of the woods and the restauraunt manager would probably ring some necks if it ever happened. While staying at my hotel there I left a couple of bucks for housekeeping every morning and they took it. If I do the same thing at a random Motel 6 or Red Roof they never take it. Why is that?

Susan Wayward
03-22-2006, 01:32 PM
When I went out to Las Vegas, the fast food places there had tip jars.

Were the servers at least topless?

You have to take into account your location when you're deciding what to tip. Vegas, NYC, San Francisco; it's going to take a little more. Kansas City, Des Moines, Raleigh, a little less.

Bathroom attendants should be tipped if you use their products, I guess, though I have never felt compelled to use community grooming products. Tip 'em good if they're selling you rubbers, though.

Richard_Head
03-22-2006, 08:53 PM
As for toilet trolls fuck em' I wash my hands and take a paper towel from the dispenser. The smart trolls take all of the paper towels out of the dispenser though so you have to get them from them.

kikin
03-22-2006, 09:15 PM
You guys are hilarious. Another of my pet-peeve is all the guys at the SC who don't wash their hands after using the urinals because they don't want to tip the restroom attendant.

bwahahahah, I'm laughing my ass off at them.

Here's the way it works: The restroom attendant is there to serve up paper towels and soap to you the customer as a matter of convenience. You can tip him if you like (in fact you should tip him, because that's the way he makes his living). But you don't have to tip him. In other words, you can go up there and use his towels and soap and just say thanks and walk out. He will curse the day you were born under his breath but there are no stated rules that say you have to tip him. [Oh, BTW a restroom attendant told me the above. He said most guys don't know that they can wash their hands with his soap and towels and not tip, so they don't wash their hands at all, and he laughed at them behind their back]. hahahah

Having said that, I always tip those dudes.

But here's the deal: Even if a guy is not going to tip, he should wash his hand with the soap provided by the attendant [sometimes that's the only soap in the restroom], because I don't want to shake people's hands at the bar who didn't wash their hands thoroughly. Or worse, guys who are going to paw the dancers with stinking hands. That's so f'in' nasty!

Richard_Head
03-22-2006, 10:45 PM
(in fact you should tip him, because that's the way he makes his living).I think the point is that he's making a living providing a service that is for the most part completely not needed......and do you really want someone cursing you under his breath everytime you have to take a leak?

yoda57us
03-23-2006, 05:55 AM
I carry around a small bottle of liquid, anti-bacterial, no water required soap with me all the time. It dries in a few seconds with no towels required

In my neck of the woods toilet trolls are not realy all that common. When I do encounter them I don't tip them. It's not my problem if dispensing paper towels and Brutt is the only way a guy can manage to make a living. I don't need help in the men's room. Anyone who does can feel free to tip appropriately.

evan_essence
03-23-2006, 06:30 AM
I think the point is that he's making a living providing a service that is for the most part completely not needed.Is the restroom clean? How does it compare to the restroom at the local burger joint? Or, for some of you guys, your bachelor pad? How often are other public restrooms out of soap and/or towels? If there's a difference, how much is that worth?

Honestly, you guys have, ahem, let's diplomatically call it more "casual sensibilities" about the restroom than women. I believe you'd be satisfied with a porta-potty, old-style outhouse or pot to piss in. I used to get so tired of boyfriends whining about how long I took in the restroom that I started giving them the third-degree on their restroom routine, and found out the following.

You go in, wiz, shake it, zip up, perhaps sprinkle a little water carelessly on your hands, 50 percent of the time without soap, grab a paper towel when available or a couple seconds of blow dry time and then leave. There's a reason that you get out of there so quickly aside from the fact that you don't have to stand in line to sit down at an inadequate number of commodes like women. You're not really washing your hands! This is (literally) your dirty little secret. Like your mother inspecting them before dinner, I'm gonna start checking my customers' hands before any touching can commence, only I'm going to add a forensic light to the inspection process. :P

-Ev

yoda57us
03-23-2006, 07:56 AM
Like your mother inspecting them before dinner, I'm gonna start checking my customers' hands before any touching can commence, only I'm going to add a forensic light to the inspection process. :P
-Ev

Carefull not to put the money we are handing you under that light Ev. :eek:

Richard_Head
03-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Oh come on, it's not like we're peeing all over ourselves in there.

FBR
03-23-2006, 03:53 PM
Oh come on, it's not like we're peeing all over ourselves in there.

RH, as you get older you do tend to spray more. I think its due to the natural growth of the prostate which decreases a guys piss pressure. Sort of like someone standing on the garden hose while your trying to water the begonias. Consequently, there may be two or even three lower pressure streams to contend with. See what you have to look forward to.

My weekly TMI post ;)

FBR

kikin
03-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Jay Z, how about retrieving your own meal from the kitchen and proceeding to go down the cellar and getting your own bottle of wine of choice and then ringing your own bill?

These people provide a service, including the restroom attendant and therefore should be compensated with a gratuity. That's my opinion.

yoda57us
03-24-2006, 07:43 AM
Jay Z, how about retrieving your own meal from the kitchen and proceeding to go down the cellar and getting your own bottle of wine of choice and then ringing your own bill?

These people provide a service, including the restroom attendant and therefore should be compensated with a gratuity. That's my opinion.

That's really not much of an analogy. People don't go to a restaraunt to serve themselves. They go to be served. Most grown adults understand that thier server is making less than three dollars an hour and that tips are the majority of their income. It's the way the system is structured. Waiters, Waitresses, Bartenders, even coat check people provide a service and they work in an occupation where income is largely tip based.

A toilet troll in a SC is a guy standing in the way between you and the sink with a paper towel in his hand. What service is he providing?

doc-catfish
03-24-2006, 08:36 AM
Honestly, you guys have, ahem, let's diplomatically call it more "casual sensibilities" about the restroom than women. I believe you'd be satisfied with a porta-potty, old-style outhouse or pot to piss in.
Maybe so, but personal dividers between urinals are a mandatory neccesity. Anyone who has used a trough urinal at a stadium understands why.

xdamage
03-24-2006, 06:09 PM

Jenny-iliciousness - how you doing? been busy as hell. hope all is well.

yoda57us
03-25-2006, 08:00 AM
LOL, JZ, off topic is where the fun usually starts...of course I wouldn't know anything about that...

mr_punk
04-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Like your mother inspecting them before dinner, I'm gonna start checking my customers' hands before any touching can commence, only I'm going to add a forensic light to the inspection process.dirt isn't the only thing that light picks up. i wouldn't try that in a sc like TGSOE. at least, not without welder's goggles. otherwise, the intense background glare might damage your retinas.

lunchbox
04-01-2006, 12:49 PM
The TGSOE is no more, check aspd, it's now TLSCIH.

mr_punk
04-01-2006, 01:27 PM
The TGSOE is no more, check aspd, it's now TLSCIH.lol...funny, but true. thanks for the update.

Katrine
04-01-2006, 04:59 PM
The TGSOE is no more, check aspd, it's now TLSCIH.

You reap what you sow boys, shoulda kept your traps shut and your dicks out!!!

In the famous words of the bully Nelson, "HaHa!"

evan_essence
04-02-2006, 06:22 PM
dirt isn't the only thing that light picks up. i wouldn't try that in a sc like TGSOE. at least, not without welder's goggles. otherwise, the intense background glare might damage your retinas.Yeah, I only wanted to emphasize that hand washing should be taken seriously even if my hyperbole should not. If I were really obsessively worried about germs in my work environment, well, that would be tantamount to being worried about being naked, wouldn't it?

-Ev

yoda57us
04-02-2006, 06:52 PM
You reap what you sow boys, shoulda kept your traps shut and your dicks out!!

That's always worked well for me.....