PDA

View Full Version : Favorite hole poll

Pages : [1] 2

born_looser
03-02-2006, 06:43 AM
Pretty straight forward...what's your favorite orifice, gents. I included masturbation, cause it seems like some guys will choose to go solo rather than deal with a woman or other intimate partner.

SportsWriter2
03-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Pretty straight forward...what's your favorite orifice, gents.
I'll play just because you have the best name ever, right down to the extra vowel.

Oral. Nothing else comes close. When FBR puts himself down for just getting oral OTC, I want to strangle him. He has it totally made. :P

FBR
03-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Oral. Nothing else comes close. When FBR puts himself down for just getting oral OTC, I want to strangle him. He has it totally made. :P

Sporty LOL I always want what Im not getting. The oral is awesome but Im fixated on being buried to the hilt in her coochie. A "tip" of the hat is just a teaser.

I have faith though. It will happen. I know it.

LOL

FBR

yoda57us
03-02-2006, 07:17 PM
I always start and end with oral.

Katrine
03-02-2006, 07:28 PM
These days I've been in a vag mood more than an ass mood.

Moneywise
03-02-2006, 08:03 PM
I'll have to go with FBR on this one. There's nothing like being buried to the hilt in a nice wet sensitive vagign with the balls slapping against an ass supported by these hands.

born_looser
03-02-2006, 08:13 PM
I'll play just because you have the best name ever, right down to the extra vowel.

Thanks. Actually, the name has a little meaning behind it beside the pun on famous tatoo. IMO, being prudish is a learned behavior and unnatural. We're all born looser. :D

Katrine, you've skewed the carefully designed demographic modelling of my poll...` :O LOL. OTOH, the available sample size may be so small here every response is golden. j/k guys. I was just wondering if the banter on Howard Stern's show even barely resembled reality. If you believe the guys on that show, men have all but given up vag, escept for DP's. My personal guess is the truth is a three way tie between vag, oral, and rosy, for guys. Of course no man would ever admit to a preference for solo-entertainment. :P

Wwanderer
03-02-2006, 08:29 PM
I voted for oral, but imo it really depends on the woman and her...uhmmm...skills and techniques. Some are better at one and some, the other. As a generalization (with plenty of exceptions) I'd say that the more uninhibited a woman is the more likely it is that oral will feel better than vaginal with her, imo.

-Ww

SportsWriter2
03-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Of course no man would ever admit to a preference for solo-entertainment. :P
Even then I have to be watching video clips of a cute girl doing sloppy oral with stringers. :D

As a generalization (with plenty of exceptions) I'd say that the more uninhibited a woman is the more likely it is that oral will feel better than vaginal with her, imo.
Yeah, that's been my experience as well. Like when you're on the beach and she needs your thumb as a pacifier. :-\

FBR
03-02-2006, 08:50 PM
These days I've been in a vag mood more than an ass mood.

Kat had you said vaginal mood imore than oral mood I would have suspected a subliminal message :P LOL

You women are so damn hard to figure out.

Seriously, I really dont have anything to complain about.

FBR

mortalman
03-02-2006, 09:28 PM
I'll vote for the oral too

I like to get and give equally, it's a great aphrodisiac.

yoda57us
03-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Katrine, you've skewed the carefully designed demographic modelling of my poll...` :O LOL.
Lol, Kat is her own demographic! We junkies like it that way too....

I was just wondering if the banter on Howard Stern's show even barely resembled reality. If you believe the guys on that show, men have all but given up vag, escept for DP's.
Stern's show is the equivalent of bragging locker room talk. I tired of him years ago. To expand on my original answer I try not to leave any orifice un-touched during a sexual encounter. Though my preference is to start and end with oral, I'm up for whatever my partner and I decide is going to work for both of us. Lately I've been seriously into....oh never mind, TMI

My personal guess is the truth is a three way tie between vag, oral, and rosy, for guys. Of course no man would ever admit to a preference for solo-entertainment. :P
I like to give as much as I like to recieve, in fact, sometimes more so. I'd say in my case it's a three way tie between mutual oral with a good amount of ass play involved (not neccesarily mine but always hers if she's up for it), vag and rosy in all-important 3rd place. I'm also a big fan of a good hand-job.}:D

doc-catfish
03-03-2006, 08:50 AM
Stuffing the coochie rules supreme, but as long as there a set of lips involved, its all good.
:D

kikin
03-03-2006, 10:38 AM
bahahahahahahahahahah!!!
:)

kikin
03-03-2006, 10:41 AM
I'll have to go with FBR on this one. There's nothing like being buried to the hilt in a nice wet sensitive vagign with the balls slapping against an ass supported by these hands.
"an island in your vagina, a country in between your legs"

kikin
03-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Thanks. Actually, the name has a little meaning behind it beside the pun on famous tatoo. IMO, being prudish is a learned behavior and unnatural. We're all born looser. :D
I may have been born a loser, but I sure as heck was not born a looser.

*screams*

Damn it, I am not loose!!!

lol.

killingjoke
03-03-2006, 05:36 PM
vagina.

Casual Observer
03-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Preferrable to traditional vaginal perhaps because finishing via oral is about as common for me as the arrival of Haley's Comet...

mr_punk
03-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Pretty straight forward...what's your favorite orifice, gents.do i look like king solomon? i can't stick my face in a woman's ass and restrict myself to only one hole. it's like choosing peanut butter over jelly. one isn't the quite same without the other.

yoda57us
03-03-2006, 08:21 PM
do i look like king solomon? i can't stick my face in a woman's ass and restrict myself to only one hole. it's like choosing peanut butter over jelly. one isn't the quite same without the other.

I completely agree with Mr Punk here........should I be worried?:O

mr_punk
03-03-2006, 08:42 PM
yes. the fact that you stick your face in a woman's ass and your agreement, indicates there's a possibility you might be suffering from slight brain damage due to oxygen deprivation. so, the next time you stick your head between the ass cheeks....remember, breathe shallowly.

Moneywise
03-03-2006, 11:01 PM
yes. the fact that you stick your face in a woman's ass and your agreement, indicates there's a possibility you might be suffering from slight brain damage due to oxygen deprivation.

Go ahead and place me in that same boat. I'll delve between the right butt cheeks all night long.

kikin
03-04-2006, 12:36 AM
it's like choosing peanut butter over jelly. one isn't the quite same without the other.
hey, remember the combo?

kikin
03-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Go ahead and place me in that same boat. I'll delve between the right butt cheeks all night long.

"an island in your mouth, a country in between your butt cheeks"

yoda57us
03-04-2006, 06:34 AM
yes. the fact that you stick your face in a woman's ass and your agreement, indicates there's a possibility you might be suffering from slight brain damage due to oxygen deprivation. so, the next time you stick your head between the ass cheeks....remember, breathe shallowly.

Hmmmmm....good advice. I've been coming up for air and inserting my index finger as a place holder while I catch my breathe. The proper breathing technique could take me to the next level. Whatever that is....}:D

FBR
03-04-2006, 02:41 PM
After giving Miss D a full back, shoulders and ass cheek lotion rubdown, I do enjoy slipping my left thumb into her ass up to the knuckle and move it around while I continue to massage her lower back with my other hand. Its a guaranteed pop for her and without stopping setting up foreplay for the next run down the 1/4 mile dragstrip :P

The funny part is, when we first started OTC and talked about likes and dislikes, she told me that anything to do with the ass was nasty LOL Im not stupid enough to remind her of her previous comments, though.

FBR

SportsWriter2
03-04-2006, 02:59 PM
The funny part is, when we first started OTC and talked about likes and dislikes, she told me that anything to do with the ass was nasty LOL Im not stupid enough to remind her of her previous comments, though.
Yeah, but as one of my otherwise sweet favorites says, "I can't cum unless I'm being a nasty dirty girl." Who would have guessed?

Katrine
03-04-2006, 05:08 PM
Boys, I may have to change my vote. I had a raunchy assfucking session today. Dammit, just when my old carpet burn scars were starting to fade, I have fresh scabs atop the old ones!!

yoda57us
03-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Glad to hear you finally got some Kat. Did you let him live?

Katrine
03-04-2006, 07:34 PM

For now. We're meeting tomorrow for another session, although I'll probably let the sphincy rest up. I Then he's going on a cruise with his girlfriend all week. :'( Gee wiz, I'm a smart one, eh? :-\

yoda57us
03-04-2006, 07:49 PM
For now. We're meeting tomorrow for another session, although I'll probably let the sphincy rest up. I Then he's going on a cruise with his girlfriend all week. :'( Gee wiz, I'm a smart one, eh? :-\

OK, so he's not Mr. right, just Mr. Available. Anyway, I'm willing to bet that the GF is a huge downgrade after you're through with him;)

FBR
03-04-2006, 08:27 PM

Kat, you actually sound PL. Now isnt THAT fucking ironic. Hope hes worth it considering youve bitch slapped many of the rest of us for similar behaviour LOL

Seriously, we all get it and wish you well. Hope it works out for ya and to be honest I for one cant wait for the gory details which hopefully will follow ;)

FBR

Katrine
03-04-2006, 09:34 PM
No judgements on you guys, I'm not above anything, and I've never been faithful to one person, I'm selfish that way.

Yeah, I've met her, and I'm significantly hotter. But he's vested time into a relationship. Will he leave her for me...I don't think we're to that step where I would want that to happen. ;)

kikin
03-05-2006, 03:50 AM
Black widow she is!

kikin
03-05-2006, 03:53 AM
Boys, I may have to change my vote. I had a raunchy assfucking session today. Dammit, just when my old carpet burn scars were starting to fade, I have fresh scabs atop the old ones!!
Boy oh boy, just when I thought i was over you...and you start talking naughty like this. jeeeeezus!!! cut a dude a break, babe!!

kikin
03-05-2006, 03:54 AM
sphincy....that's my second favorite word in the English language.

kikin
03-05-2006, 03:57 AM
OK, so he's not Mr. right, just Mr. Available. Anyway, I'm willing to bet that the GF is a huge downgrade after you're through with him;)
you had your chance, dude. and you blew it by my book.

that could have been you devastating the sphincy...whatever that means.

kikin
03-05-2006, 03:58 AM
...I've never been faithful to one person...
cool beans, dude!

yoda57us
03-05-2006, 10:50 AM
you had your chance, dude. and you blew it by my book.

that could have been you devastating the sphincy...whatever that means.

As bummed as I am that I let you down Kikin I wasn't looking for a "chance" , I was having drinks with a friend. If you want to post this frat boy drivel I guess that's your business but, fortunately, we don't all think (?) the way you do.

I was wondering who would be the first idiot to make a comment like that. Thanks for not dissapointing....

Moneywise
03-05-2006, 11:07 AM
I wasn't looking for a "chance" , I was having drinks with a friend. If you want to post this frat boy drivel that's your business. Don't involve me in it.

I was wondering who would be the first idiot to make a comment like that. Thanks for not dissapointing....

LOL Yoda is a dangerous creature with extraordinary power. You don't want to make him mad.

Just to add... Katrine is an amazing woman. Her personality, charm, wit, and beauty can sometimes be a bit overwhelming. I usually do very well in the presence of the opposite sex and found myself to be a bit on the nervous side when graced with her presence not too long ago. She's a fun woman no matter how you slice it. Would I have said no if she said she wanted to ride the Frazier train? H.E.L.L. no. However, the experience was about more than just trying to get her in the sack in the shortest time possible. ;)

About the poll... I had some deep deep vaginal penetration last night which served to further reinforce my belief that being buried to the hilt is like heaven on earth. }:D

yoda57us
03-05-2006, 11:18 AM
MW: Damn you are fast, revised my post while you where quoting me!

kikin
03-05-2006, 11:18 AM
Yoda, you didn't have to wonder...You must have had an inkling it would be me ;)

Was just messing with ya...didn't really mean what I said, Yoda.

yoda57us
03-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Yoda, you didn't have to wonder...You must have had an inkling it would be me ;)

The odds where in your favor.

Was just messing with ya...didn't really mean what I said, Yoda.

Well, here's the thing youngster, when you type it and post it, it's out there whether you meant it or not. "Just kidding" is a cop out that people use when they say something stupid and it bugs somebody else. I have a low tolerance for people "messin'" with me. That's for kids. There's really no useful purpose to it on a board like this beyond you stroking your ego. Have at it. I don't take you seriously anyway. BTW, posting smileys and winks doesn't get you off the hook until you actually have board cred.

kikin
03-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Well, here's the thing youngster, when you type it and post it, it's out there whether you meant it or not.
True it is out there...but what can we do?

"Just kidding" is a cop out that people use when they say something stupid and it bugs somebody else.
That's true also, sometimes.

I have a low tolerance for people "messin'" with me. That's for kids. There's really no useful purpose to it on a board like this beyond you stroking your ego.
No need for me to stroke my own ego. I struggle to not have any.

Have at it. I don't take you seriously anyway.
I don't take myself seriously either...That's been my philosophy for many years...and I am happy to report I am happier this way.

BTW, posting smileys and winks doesn't get you off the hook until you actually have board cred.
That may be true also. However there may or may not be a hook to get off of. I guess that all depends on your view of the world. Plus I doubt the utility of "board cred" unless you're one for whom ego stroking is important. Fortunately, I am not like that.

yoda57us
03-05-2006, 12:58 PM
LOL, I'm done with this sonny boy, the Mods have enough work to do.

SportsWriter2
03-05-2006, 05:57 PM
Keekeeene, if you wanna dog Yoda, go to , find a Providence club, and join the Black Yoda posse. :O

yoda57us
03-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Good advice coming from the Board's first ever yoda impersonator....lol children come in all ages....

Katrine
03-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Rawr....kitten has claws!

yoda57us
03-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Meow!;)

OK, maybe now that we have another adult around we can get back to some good hole talk....}:D

Ginorod55
03-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Had to go with vaginal as #1, seeing as it's hard to go wrong with it when you have a willing player.

Oral is a good appetizer, and it gets both juices going, which is good, but that's its function for me, to build anticipation and lubrication.

Anal seems hardly worth the trouble, unless the lady wants it like that. Then it's a big turn on, just because she goes wild. And as I've learned from scj's, a little hair pulling can then go a long way.

Unfortunately, Rosy gets her fair share of my business.

Have fun,
Play safe,

Gino