PDA

View Full Version : Anybody HATE tasteless nudity?

SportsWriter2
03-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Okay, this is adapted from Stripping General, where blues aren't supposed to comment unless they're DJs or something.

Here's the Q: Anybody here hate the sight of a dancer lying on stage with her legs spread in a split, and a customer's face a frog's tongue away from her exposed vagina?

Here's my A: If it's tasteless and odorless (or mildy sweet), it's all good with me. I always wonder why some dancers don't like their cookies and call it "down there" like it's eewwwwwww.

I give props to for making cookies a smoothly integrated part of the bare body. :)

yoda57us
03-04-2006, 11:09 AM
I'm not ure exactly how long a Frog's tongue is Sporty but if I'm that close I want it to be in VIP room or OTC. Watching spread eagle dancer gyno exams at the stage has no erotic appeal to me at all.

Sadly it's becoming more prevelant in Providence clubs. When I first started going to Club Fantasies other dancers would bitch to the housemother if a dancer went spread eagle on stage....

I still favor the Brazilian racing stripe but Asian women look good completely shaved....

"My Coookie", "My Pooosie", it all works for me. "Down there", not so much.

Casual Observer
03-04-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm not ure exactly how long a Frog's tongue is Sporty but if I'm that close I want it to be in VIP room or OTC. Watching spread eagle dancer gyno exams at the stage has no erotic appeal to me at all.

Very well said. It's just not particularly appealing.

Sadly it's becoming more prevelant in Providence clubs. When I first started going to Club Fantasies other dancers would bitch to the housemother if a dancer went spread eagle on stage....

Agreed in full--last time I was at CF (few weeks ago), Mast pointed out this girl whose curtains were hanging out beyond anything that was remotely pleasing to the aesthetic. We left about two minutes after that. It's pathetic how bad RI clubs are now, in terms of quality of dancers.

Katrine
03-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Here's my A: If it's tasteless and odorless (or mildy sweet), it's all good with me. I always wonder why some dancers don't like their cookies and call it "down there" like it's eewwwwwww.

Quick lesson Sport:
Pussy you see is on the internet is tasteless and odorless because its not really there, its just being projected before your eyes. 0's and 1's have no smell.

OTOH, real pussy is going to have a taste and a smell, it doesn't have to be unpleasant, but its not fucking H20!! ::)

I think good pussy has a "tangy" taste to it, a little sweet with a little salty twang.....

yoda57us
03-04-2006, 04:43 PM
I think good pussy has a "tangy" taste to it, a little sweet with a little salty twang.....

mmmmm, now that's good eatin!}:D

mortalman
03-04-2006, 04:45 PM
I saw the other thread too but didn't feel I should reply there either.

Ever since I've been going to nude clubs, that activity (the spreading of the legs and showing pink often followed by a playful pussy spank by the "dancer") has been common. Not something new in the areas I've been in. I always enjoy it. There was even one girl at a club in California that would flex her asshole for a $5 tip at the rail.

I do agree with Yoda that the close view is even better in the private dance areas. Without all the other junkies watching me.

I always thought we must look pretty funny from the dancers point of view, when the object we are viewing is so close we must look like crosseyed fools

mortalman
03-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Quick lesson Sport:
Pussy you see is on the internet is tasteless and odorless because its not really there, its just being projected before your eyes. 0's and 1's have no smell.

OTOH, real pussy is going to have a taste and a smell, it doesn't have to be unpleasant, but its not fucking H20!! ::)

Very well said, do you mind if I quote you on that?

Katrine
03-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I love to be quoted, makes me feel famous. ;)

yoda57us
03-04-2006, 05:06 PM
I do agree with Yoda that the close view is even better in the private dance areas. Without all the other junkies watching me.

To be honest I wouldn't pay for a VIP room to get a close-up view of anything. VIP is the interactive area in the clubs I go to regularly. If I can't have at least a little more fun than just looking I'll stay on the main floor.

I do low or no contact VIP's in one club where I have fav but it's more about keeping her off the floor and out of the rotation for an hour or two on a slow night.

yoda57us
03-04-2006, 05:07 PM

You ARE famous Kat...the best part about being retired is that it elevates you to cult status!

Katrine
03-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Shit, the only way I could get any more exalted is if someone like, killed me!!! That's not an invitation Punk!

yoda57us
03-04-2006, 05:17 PM
oooh, I almost put that in my post.....:O

Katrine
03-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Damn Yodachka, I think our meeting has connected us on some type of spiritual level, lol!

yoda57us
03-04-2006, 05:25 PM
I agree Kat, there are forces here beyond our control.....

FBR
03-04-2006, 05:32 PM
Damn, youve transmogrified to Zen existential status, Kat :P

Sounds like I need to sell all my earthly belongings...my Escalade...my Harley...my Florida vacation home...my first born son..and second...and third...and fourth born...and make a pilgrmage to Texas. Surely, the ultimate enlightenment and truth await me. I will shave my head, don a white robe and chant the hare krishna

FBR

yoda57us
03-04-2006, 05:42 PM

Sounds like I need to sell all my earthly belongings...my Escalade...my Harley...my Florida vacation home...my first born son..and second...and third...and fourth born...and make a pilgrmage to Texas. Surely, the ultimate enlightenment and truth await me. I will shave my head, don a white robe and chant the hare krishna

FBR

Damn, I got off easy...three rounds of drinks that I can deduct (for all you hardcore feminists out there Kat offered to buy the 3rd round but I wouldn't hear of it)...and I didn't even have to pay for my own plane ticket!

Some road trips are definitely better than others.....;)

doc-catfish
03-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Oh, NOW you guys start this thread.

Okay, this is adapted from Stripping General, where blues aren't supposed to comment unless they're DJs or something.
Well I answered. Haven't been drawn and quartered...yet. :crossfingers:

Here's the Q: Anybody here hate the sight of a dancer lying on stage with her legs spread in a split, and a customer's face a frog's tongue away from her exposed vagina?
I don't hate it. Hell, the ATF does that sorta thing all the time. But I've always felt a dancer putting emphasis on one of her body parts while fully nude is a bit limiting. Same goes with a topless dancer shoving her boobs in your face. Nothing wrong with panning back and taking in the whole view.

Down there? Hmm, maybe it reminds them of this board.
:O

mr_punk
03-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Here's the Q: Anybody here hate the sight of a dancer lying on stage with her legs spread in a split, and a customer's face a frog's tongue away from her exposed vagina?<shrug> a stripper could put on the greatest stage show in stripping history or show off her pelvic muscles by shooting golfballs out of her pussy into the customer's drinks. it makes no difference to me. i go to sc strictly for the laps. at best, the stage is akin to a meat and poultry display counter in a supermarket.

Shit, the only way I could get any more exalted is if someone like, killed me!!! That's not an invitation Punk!damn it! i bought a new ax and lined the suitcases with garbage bags and picked out a space for you in my freezer and everything.

Katrine
03-04-2006, 07:03 PM

FBR

A bank authorization will suffice FBR. Then the zen will be transfered to you through telekinesis, or something along those lines.

FBR
03-04-2006, 08:44 PM
A bank authorization will suffice FBR. Then the zen will be transfered to you through telekinesis, or something along those lines.

Kat when I built my FL house it cost me just over $100K. I think its worth $200K now you can have the difference. The rest of my toys go into my estate for the kids LOL I have to leave something for posterity.

FBR

Docido
03-04-2006, 09:42 PM
The idea that any strip club nudity is tasteless seems somewhat absurd to me. What gets me are the railbirds who lean in so close they look like they might fall into the cookie. For dog's sake gentlemen act like you've seen a naked vagina before!

FBR

It seems like Katrine is turning into our own little cult leader. Next thing you know she'll ask us to drink the pretty, pink Kool-Aid. ;D

I think good pussy has a "tangy" taste to it, a little sweet with a little salty twang....KATRINE

Now that I think about it, maybe we already have. ;)
H'mmm good Kool-Aid, it's sweet with a slightly salty after taste!! :P

lunchbox
03-06-2006, 02:34 PM
Is that why you quoted yourself in your sig?

------------------

I gave my opinion the other day onthe pink side:
http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?p=702936#post702936

Neville
03-19-2006, 03:27 AM
I don't know, I find it hard to hate it when a beautiful bird does a spread in front of me. I tend to be a visual sort of bloke. :)

threlayer
04-26-2006, 02:08 PM
Now, why do you consider that tasteless? I consider it attractive most of the time. Sex is all about animal instincts, especially the male. When I see something hot like that being offered for my gazing, I definitely will look as it revvs up my instincts. I will not get my face into it - about a foot close is good.

If I sniff anything unpleasant at that distance, I will withdraw and remember not to ask for dances. That happens only occasionally. And it will remain forever 'TASTELESS' to me even if offered.