PDA

View Full Version : Would you want a dance from a girl who's S.O. works at the club?

Jpac73
03-19-2006, 06:20 AM
One of the clubs I visit regularly has a dancer whom goes with the club DJ. The thing is the DJ is a female, and she is not the "feminine" type either. Now the dancer herself is pretty hot but her SO ,while not ugly, is a tomboy to the max. The other week when I was there I saw the two of them kissing out in the open. It was on a tuesday night, so not many customers in there. Even though it was slow I still think it was uncalled for and they could have kept it at the house. My question to you guys is if you thought the dancer was hot would you still get a dance or dances from her? even though you saw her kiss that tomboy of a girl? I admit that I still went ahead and got a dance from the dancer because she is nice and she is very friendly to me but I just don't liked the fact that they are so open with there relationship. It kinds of kills the Fantasy for me and maybe other guys as well. Now if the other girl (who is the DJ) was as hot as the dancer I wouldn't mind.

stitch132
03-19-2006, 07:46 AM
It might bother me if the S.O. (male or female) was watching. But otherwise, why should I care?

mr_punk
03-19-2006, 10:55 AM
this stripper once told me, she hated when her ex-BF came to the club (perhaps to pick up his money;D) because she could never relax and give a good (ie: nasty) dance.

The other week when I was there I saw the two of them kissing out in the open. It was on a tuesday night, so not many customers in there. Even though it was slow I still think it was uncalled for and they could have kept it at the house.but, like you said. if it was two hot broads kissing. you wouldn't have been upset, right?

I admit that I still went ahead and got a dance from the dancer because she is nice and she is very friendly to me but I just don't liked the fact that they are so open with there relationship. It kinds of kills the Fantasy for me and maybe other guys as well. Now if the other girl (who is the DJ) was as hot as the dancer I wouldn't mind.who cares? you're not dating her.

My question to you guys is if you thought the dancer was hot would you still get a dance or dances from her? even though you saw her kiss that tomboy of a girl?yes, if she has this fantasy of making love to her GF. while some pervert sits quitely in a corner with a video camera and films it. seriously, i'll hold her up to the same standard as any other stripper. her dances have to be just as nasty.

lopaw
03-19-2006, 08:17 PM
So she kissed a manly girl. So what? What if she had kissed a fat, ugly guy? Would it have made a difference?

The bottom line is....why should you care either way? Your interaction with that dancer begins when she parks her ass down next to you, and it ends when she walks away with your money in her purse. Everything else, before & after, should be inconsequential.

mark45y
03-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Sometimes you meet people that you have an instant dislike for. I was in a club and this dancer was talking to one of the bouncers who was a nasty ass punk. They were having some kind of an argument. After a while she asked me for a dance and I said yes. There was no VIP and the dances were out in the open and she gave me a lap dance violating most of the rules of the club while sneaking looks over her shoulder to make sure the bouncer saw what was going on. I was actually getting a kick out of it until I went out to my truck later and saw all the windows broken out.

Clark
03-19-2006, 09:47 PM
Unless I disliked her SO, I don't see it being a problem.

evan_essence
03-20-2006, 05:32 AM
I can envision my g/f triggering similar "revulsion" if we were to blatantly show our affection at the club, so my initial reaction was to take this personally. But then I got to thinking about it from a business perspective. If I broaden my consideration beyond the butch/fem issue, I see the larger issue is that customers are bound to react negatively to a dancer's interaction with an SO in the majority of circumstances.

So she kissed a manly girl. So what? What if she had kissed a fat, ugly guy? Would it have made a difference?I bet it would have similar effect if the fat, ugly guy were her boyfriend and club DJ. If she kissed a boyfriend/DJ who was an attractive guy, I bet that, too, would be a buzzkill for many customers. In fact, I suspect macking on an SO in plain sight at the club will rarely, if ever, have any sales enhancing qualities. It's different than making the rounds in plain sight with other customers. Even then, each customer thinks he'll be that special one who stands out among all the rest, but if a dancer is attending to an SO, that triggers a whole set of fantasy-killing thoughts. ("Why'd she pick him/her?" "I guess she's truly spoken for." "I'm not getting a dance from a girl whose SO is keeping tabs on her." etc.)

The bottom line is....why should you care either way? Your interaction with that dancer begins when she parks her ass down next to you, and it ends when she walks away with your money in her purse. Everything else, before & after, should be inconsequential.Yeah, should be, but isn't. I'm being judged before, after and during, to see if I fit his expectations. You've never done that as a customer? And that's actually a good thing because if a custy's that involved in evaluating me, it means I'm in serious contention for more business. The whole club experience should be about the customer's fantasy and a dancer sucking face with the SO out in the open isn't professional if it's not contributing to that. I mean, c'mon, it's the workplace. At least take the personal groping into a dark crevice. Er, I mean private corner.

-Ev

Jpac73
03-20-2006, 08:43 AM
I can envision my g/f triggering similar "revulsion" if we were to blatantly show our affection at the club, so my initial reaction was to take this personally. -Ev

I didn't mean to offend you. I agree with everything you said. I would still have disliked it if it was a guy that I thought I looked better than or that wasn't worthy of her. Either way it's none of my business. Her S.O. doesn't care, or else she wouldn't be on the Mic encouraging guys to ask the dancer for a private dance.

mr_punk
03-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Her S.O. doesn't care, or else she wouldn't be on the Mic encouraging guys to ask the dancer for a private dance.exactly, which is why you shouldn't get worked up up over it. they know the drill. in fact, some of these guys will pimp out their own grandmothers.

Deogol
03-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Unless I disliked her SO, I don't see it being a problem.

So if you like her SO, then it's ok she rubs her ass on your lap.

But if you don't like her SO, then it's not OK to rub her ass on your lap?

How about, you don't like her SO - so you get a lapper while grinning at her SO?