PDA

View Full Version : A site for panties DORMROOMDVDS.COM

Polo Girl
05-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Hey guys after the idea for EBAYGIRLSGONEWILD.COM (yes, i actually own the domain name...) flopped I loaded up an old version of Dreamweaver on my PC and learned how to make my own sites...

Anyways amateur DVD's on eBay Mature audiences are really popular so I wanted to create a site that brought a lot of true HOT college girl amateurs to the general public so I created WWW.DORMROOMDVDS.COM which will allow girls to sell their DVD's and other stuff...

I generally only want to feature college girls or REAL teachers... This is my 3rd site the first 3 had some problems with previous names but this one is an original so I dont think I will have any problems with it...

Its still in construction and has a long way to go but I just wanted to know what you guys thought of the initial concept...

Well check it out at http://WWW.DORMROOMDVDS.COM and let me know.

To get an ad or Profile would be relatively cheap since Im just starting... $5 for a profile for 2 Months and its a NON member site for right now so this will allow a lot of guys to look at it... As soon as it is FULLY built I will start buying banners on www.Kinkybids.com and other REAL amateur sites...

You can email me at [email protected] for any ????

xoxox

Polo Girl