PDA

View Full Version : "How To Get The Most From A Stripper"

doc-catfish
05-10-2006, 11:42 AM
This is from an Austrailian website I just happened to come across. Its more pertinent to hiring a dancer for a bachelor party, but I'm sure we can all get a good chuckle out of it, as the tone of the advice is rather amusing. I'd almost swear that one of you on here wrote this.

http://www.partypages.com.au/content.cfm?headingid=7&contentid=40

And while it just screams blue site, I really should have posted it upstairs. I think the gals would get an even bigger laugh out of it.

red red red
05-10-2006, 11:56 AM
I liked the last part instructing the bachelor not to wear underwear in case of wedgies or having a stripper's name written on his butt.

Seriously, sometimes I do think bachelors should be given *some* idea of what to expect from their bachelor party... I've worked at places where the guy ended up on all fours while some amazon smacked him on the butt with his own belt for not being a fast enough "horsey"... and you could tell from the guy's face that this was just not, not, not what he'd had in mind.

GenWar
05-10-2006, 05:11 PM
"Any strip club has regulars, they know what you can touch. They have tattoos. They sit near the stage. Watch them."

*ROFL* ;D Nice. I am gonna have to get that tattoo after all.

-gen

NoCoverLover
05-10-2006, 07:07 PM
HA! There are lots of regulars on this board who know you don't need a tattoo to be in the know. I'm still wondering where the fuck he got that idea from! :D

Besides, if it's obvious you're a regular, guys are gonna come up and ask for advice. I don't know about you, but there's no advice unless you've got $$ to buy me drinks, or I like you! For 90% or so of the guys in the club for a bachelor party, it won't be either one...