PDA

View Full Version : Idea for bathroom troll

GenWar
05-16-2006, 01:33 PM
OK..the board has been kinda quiet today so I am delving into the depraived recesses of my mind for a memory that MIGHT make a thread. *shrug* I try. :P

So I am leaving work last night, after working about 4 hours over shift. I hit the bathroom on the way out and there is a cleaning lady working on the restroom, cleaning the business units, as it were. She is not uncute despite not being at her finest.

Well, I expect she will cease her activities and depart as she sees me about to make use of the room for which it was designed. I select a stall and begin to handle my business and I notice that she has not, in actuality, departed. She is continuing her work. Further, I am a bit troubled by the fact that this isn't bothering me. :-\ In fact, I am able to handle my business completely without interruption or incident. Once done, I perform the requisite clean-up and depart.

The incident got me thinking about similar activities within the club. Naturally my mind wandered to the concept of...why not a female bathroom attendant? We have progressed as a society to the concept of co-ed public restrooms and I know from heresay experience that this would not be an issue in a European bathroom but the idea still seems somehow wrong, doesn't it? I think I would enjoy being handed a towel from a lady more and I would certainly tip easier.

What do you think? Feasible? Or am I a deviant? ;)

-gen

easy_e
05-16-2006, 01:56 PM
Not a bad idea, but they would probably need a bodyguard in there too. Hate to admit it but I actually like some of those bathroom trolls.

CarGuy
05-16-2006, 02:00 PM
I would rather be "bothered" by a female attendant than a male attendant. The clubs that have the bathroom troll actually creep me out. What kind of guy wants to be in a bathroom all night, sucking up to guys so they can get a few dollars tip?

A female on the other hand continues the club experience everywhere.

yoda57us
05-16-2006, 02:13 PM
In a strip club?! Get real Gen. In no time she'd be cutting her own deals for private dances in the stalls, undercutting the club for their cut and the dancers would all want her fucking head!

Cally
05-16-2006, 02:16 PM
I hate to say it but I agree with yoda... a female in the bathrooms would probably end up making her own deals and they'll sure as hell be more then dances. Sadly it wouldnt work, but hey it is a nifty idea! Though I would sure as hell feel sorry for whatever lady has to sit in the mens bathroom at a sc and listen to guys pissing and shitting and jerkin one off...

yoda57us
05-16-2006, 03:17 PM
I hate to say it but I agree with yoda...

C'mon Cally, others have agreed with me without hating it. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_3.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS)

GenWar
05-16-2006, 03:17 PM
OK ok...mebbe I didn't think it through. Remember, in my world, the stereotypical strip club customer is a gentleman.

Stop trying to knock me out of my delusions with your pissy "reality" :)

-gen

GenWar
05-16-2006, 03:18 PM
QUOTE=yoda57us:
C'mon Cally, others have agreed with me without hating it. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_9_3.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZS)
-----------------------
I got that she hated to say that it wouldn't work, interpretably because, guys are not trustworty. :'(

-gen

kikin
05-16-2006, 03:25 PM
That's a good idea. Plus, is it still considered extras if she's not a stripper?

yoda57us
05-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Whoa, back the truck up there Gen. You put a woman in the men's room, she's cutting deals for hand jobs in stall number three instead of just handing-out paper towels and shots of Polo. Why is it the GUY who is not trustworthy? I think even Cally is saying it is the woman who would cause problems.

Cally
05-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Yoda I didnt mean I hated to agree with you because its you, I just hated it because it sucks how dirty some girls can be. Or somethin like that anyway lol. I just hate to know shit like that actually goes on in SC's.

Cally
05-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Whoa, back the truck up there Gen. You put a woman in the men's room, she's cutting deals for hand jobs in stall number three instead of just handing-out paper towels and shots of Polo. Why is it the GUY who is not trustworthy? I think even Cally is saying it is the woman who would cause problems.

Yes it is the girl that will cause the problems... mind you the guys will be lookin for it too :P But in the long run it is the girl who will be the problem.

SportsWriter2
05-16-2006, 04:41 PM
I took a dancer into the men's room once to chat up a troll. She seriously asked him about his job and why he picked the treats and toiletries he had laid out. She couldn't see herself ever being a troll. :-\

kikin
05-16-2006, 05:32 PM
I took a dancer into the men's room once to chat up a troll. She seriously asked him about his job and why he picked the treats and toiletries he had laid out. She couldn't see herself ever being a troll. :-\
As I mentioned on another board earlier today:
"There is honor in mindlessness" --kikin (2004-05-14 @ 0500 EDT)

Katrine
05-16-2006, 06:31 PM
These are people trying to do a job. Look at your average bathroom troll. Chances are, they are someone from an underpriveleged background. They are doing what they can to make a dolla because they have the chance to.

And I'm hoping that the trolls are trying to make sure that everyone washes their dirty nasty hands, at the least.

GenWar
05-16-2006, 08:22 PM

Hmm...my bias doesn't swing that way. In the cold hard light of day, I must admit that your point holds a lot of water. But, if I were painting a picture, it would be a guy issue.

Why must you f*ck with my self-imposed, delusional naivety? ::)

-gen

doc-catfish
05-16-2006, 10:48 PM
No toilet trolls of any gender. A man has to pee in peace. :no:

And since the subject has been brought up, I just wanted to let everyone in on the good news:

I went to the home club tonight and had to pee. I walk into the bathroom with trepedation and lo and behold, both men's room urinals were actually operational!! No more saran wrap!!
:tube:

And they flushed too!! :D

On a related note, I also had dinner at Hooters, and yeah within 30 minutes of dinner, "it" happened again. Thankfully I was perusing the shelves at Borders when it did.
:relieved:

And that concludes this test of the Too Much Information system. We now return you to your regularly schedled discussion thread.

Cally
05-16-2006, 11:17 PM
OOooo I wanna know what the 'hooters it thing' is :P

yoda57us
05-17-2006, 04:31 AM
Hmm...my bias doesn't swing that way. In the cold hard light of day, I must admit that your point holds a lot of water. But, if I were painting a picture, it would be a guy issue.

Why must you f*ck with my self-imposed, delusional naivety? ::)

-gen

Sorry Gen, reality rears it's ugly head in every aspect of my SC adventures. Still, it doesn't stop me from having a good time...or taking advantage of what is offered.

Didn't mean to bring you down...you could always put me on "ignore".

GenWar
05-17-2006, 05:18 AM
QUOTE=yoda57us:
Sorry Gen, reality rears it's ugly head in every aspect of my SC adventures. Still, it doesn't stop me from having a good time...or taking advantage of what is offered.

Didn't mean to bring you down...you could always put me on "ignore".
--------------------------------------
Only funnin' ya, man. If I was half as self aware as I think I am, then I really would (and do) have a good view of reality. Just cuz I turn my back to said view...

Couldn't put you on "ignore." Not only do I not know how, but I would miss out on all your accumulated wisdom. Hell, Providence is 100 miles closer to my house than my home club...at some point, I'll end up over there. Thanks to you, I hope to be reasonably well armed with information. ;)

-gen

Cally
05-17-2006, 09:30 AM
OMG!! Thanks for the link Jay, I was on a hunt for it last night but had no clue where to look. Doc I truely feel sorry for you but I couldnt help but laugh my ass off :D :D :D

easy_e
05-17-2006, 03:06 PM
These are people trying to do a job. Look at your average bathroom troll. Chances are, they are someone from an underpriveleged background. They are doing what they can to make a dolla because they have the chance to.

And I'm hoping that the trolls are trying to make sure that everyone washes their dirty nasty hands, at the least.

I agree. Trolls are not glamorous but they make the world a better place by encouraging sanitation in the SC and keeping ass-germs off the ladies. The 2 rules I never break are:
1. Always wash your hands
2. Always give the poor troll a buck.

NoCoverLover
05-17-2006, 05:16 PM
I myself like the idea! ;D If it were up to me, I'd actually give it a try.

The 'hooker' problem can be dealt with. Have one of your security staff make periodic strolls through the mens washroom. Ya see it, she's gone, and so is the custy!

Now for the downside... As GenWar alluded to in his OP, many guys are uncomfortable doing the deed with a woman present. I don't have that problem myself, but I can understand why.

I know what a woman could do to get uncooperative customers to tip her. She could make it known that if they don't tip her, she'll start talking at them while they're trying to take a leak. }:D Guys stop dead when this occurs. If he really has to go and he can't, believe me he'll tip her next time in!!

This might even work for a male troll, but he runs the risk of having punches thrown at him.

SassyMom
05-20-2006, 08:39 PM
I would like to see a bathroom attendant in the girls bathroom. More and more of us women are becoming junkies, so it would be nice if we had some of the same ammenities offered.

lopaw
05-20-2006, 08:57 PM
I would like to see a bathroom attendant in the girls bathroom. More and more of us women are becoming junkies, so it would be nice if we had some of the same ammenities offered.

NO! NO! NO!
No piss monkettes in the ladies room!! It's where I stalk dancers....I don't want some towel jockette possibly interfering in the pursuit of my next lap dance!!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ::)

GenWar
05-21-2006, 07:11 AM

No fair! You guys already get furniture, camaraderie and access to the pure, un-cut dancer venom. :O

You have to leave us our one advantage. ;)

-gen

Cally
05-21-2006, 09:11 AM
No fair! You guys already get furniture, camaraderie and access to the pure, un-cut dancer venom. :O

You have to leave us our one advantage. ;)

-gen

We get furniture? :O In my club we get umm two pottys and one sink and a shower that is missing a door lol! My other club(the fancy whore house) its a little better but not much lol... Nope never worked in a club that has furniture and fancy stuff.