PDA

View Full Version : Thigh Grinding

Jpac73
05-27-2006, 11:47 AM
Has any dancer ever grinded on your Thigh during what was suppose to be a lapdance? I had that happened to me the other week. I guess she thought I was getting too happy although I have gotten dances from her in the past and she never did that. The dance was alright, at least she didn't do it at the beginning of the song but at the very end. It just kind of bothered me because I viewed it as she was trying to "outsmart" me while giving contact but not where I wanted it to be. I might be overreacting a little but I don't play games with people & I don't want someone playing games with me when I try to be straightup(For the most part).

azcustomer
05-27-2006, 11:53 AM
I first ran into this about a year ago and it seems to be getting more popular in AZ.

I view it as their simulated stimulation. I'm not sure, but I do believe one time when a dancer took me back into a corner she "rubbed one out". If not, she sure was good at faking it.

Yekhefah
05-27-2006, 12:17 PM
Perhaps her other customers enjoy an erotic experience, and are there for an actual lapdance. Not everyone just wants to be dry-humped. If you're just there to get off, you might as well stay home and masturbate.

doc-catfish
05-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Has any dancer ever grinded on your Thigh during what was suppose to be a lapdance?
I still think that qualifies as a lap dance.

The dance was alright, at least she didn't do it at the beginning of the song but at the very end. It just kind of bothered me because I viewed it as she was trying to "outsmart" me while giving contact but not where I wanted it to be.
Only at the end of the dance? So was this thigh grinding an upgrade or a downgrade in mileage?

I might be overreacting a little but I don't play games with people & I don't want someone playing games with me when I try to be straightup(For the most part).
Aside from the commonplace SS that accompanies any private dance, I don't really see any games being played here. I have yet to meet a savvy dancer who didn't know that intensifing things a bit towards the end of a song helped ensure another sale.

Of course, she can only get multiple sales out of you if you let her. If you enjoyed the lap dance, buy another one. If you didn't, pay off your tab and move on.

Delany
05-27-2006, 05:46 PM
She might have seen another dancer doing the thigh move and thought it was sexy. As women we are usually more visually stimulated so maybe she thought you would really enjoy the erotic view. Sometimes it is nice for the dancer to move back a bit so I can see her.

mr_punk
05-28-2006, 06:28 AM
Has any dancer ever grinded on your Thigh during what was suppose to be a lapdance?yes and no. the good cock grinders will straddle the upper thigh and grind willy.

I view it as their simulated stimulation.that's probably it. the usual "erotic" and "artistic" expression of a stripper. sort of like fake moaning.

I guess she thought I was getting too happy although I have gotten dances from her in the past and she never did that. The dance was alright, at least she didn't do it at the beginning of the song but at the very end.that's a possibility as well. i mean, if you popped in your pants with her in the past. perhaps, she wanted to make more money off you by holding off the HE.

It just kind of bothered me because I viewed it as she was trying to "outsmart" me while giving contact but not where I wanted it to be. I might be overreacting a little but I don't play games with people & I don't want someone playing games with me when I try to be straightup(For the most part).there was this one stripper that used to dance for me. she had a great ass with incredibly soft skin that i loved to bite and slap among other things. one day, we go back for some dances. so, she starts to "dance" like she's some kind of artiste, instead of getting buck naked, turning around and presenting her ass for my perverted molestations as usual. was she playing? sure, but it was amusing. so, i grabbed her, stripped off her clothes and turned her around for the usual. in the meanwhile, she said with a giggle, "i knew you were going to do that". the point is that you have to be willing to take action. so, if the performance of thigh grinding just isn't cutting it for you. you have to speak up.

Jpac73
05-28-2006, 07:07 AM
No Mr Punk I never had a happy ending with her. Also you are right if she does that again I will ask her why. Even if it's just a simple what's with grinding my Thigh? never had that did before, and see how she responds. Heck, she said I can ask her anything( I asked about her nationality) so that leaves the door open for me to ask about things I don't like her doing.

Jpac73
05-28-2006, 07:13 AM
Only at the end of the dance? So was this thigh grinding an upgrade or a downgrade in mileage?

It was definitely a downgrade.

red red red
05-29-2006, 11:06 PM
Are you a member of the notorious "Rough Rider" club? If you're not, maybe the guy before you was... or maybe you were her 37th dance of the evening. She could have just been trying to go home in the same shape she came into work...

FBR
05-30-2006, 05:41 PM
Miss J at my old club did some occasional thigh grinding. More often than not, she took my hand and placed it on my thigh and in her bombsight before proceeding. Granted, it wasnt direct genital stimulation (for me) but it was pretty cool.

Miss B (from back in the day) OTOH just decided she owned my thigh and did what she did. I didnt mind though. ;D

FBR