PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone danced for KID ROCK???

Pages : [1] 2

Anney Dancer 2
06-01-2006, 05:50 AM
I used to say it was my ambition to dance on stage on a pole at a Kid Rock gig, but living in the UK wasn't a good start to that!!!

Is their anyone out there whos danced for Kid Rock off or onstage?

Anyone done a private dance for Prince?

I just wondered if it was a buzz or not.. :D }:D

gingerlee
06-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Ummm, I know it is so not what you asked, but Kid Rock punched a DJ here in Nashville for not playing his music when he wanted it. A Nashville tour of stripclubs and finally getting hauled in for assault crowned his evening. He has been to a couple clubs since then, but I haven't seen him personally.

X Evan X
06-01-2006, 03:31 PM
He and Lars (Metallica) were in Cheetah one night I worked and Rock smelled so bad everyone wondered how the hell any girl could stay in the room with him.

And the two chicks who acted like bigger groupies than The Plaster Caster herself both showed up at the house mom's desk for tipout with the same sob story about not making any money because they thought that they were supposed to sit back there with him for free.

They both had to tipout or get suspended

-E

Side note: The only people I met who smelled worse than him were the Black Crows back in like '93 at the same club... and girls from the club still slept with them, that shit is amazing

Another side note: Kid Rock's drummer (the chick) is seriously cool in strip clubs

Gynger
06-01-2006, 03:34 PM
A few girls from Boise went when he was here in 04 - and it sucked. He was mean to them, degraded them, said he was going to pay them extra and all they got were t'shirts. Then he came into our club, bitched, moaned screamed and was a true piece of shit.

Djoser
06-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Though I like a lot of his music--for the music itself--all you have to do is listen to the lyrics to know the guy is a colossal asshole who treats women like shit.

And what's with bragging about being "from the outskirts of Detroit"?! Big fucking deal--I'm from within the city limits, but it's not something to brag about, by any means, lol...

The Nashville incident was funny to read about--and how I would love to see the video to get an idea of what really went down. Supposedly the DJ was insulting his friend on the mike, and while I know many DJs will do this (I think it's tacky myself), I have little doubt his friend was acting like a total asshole to begin with, and might possibly have been one of those jerks that yell shit out at the DJ (they are out there, trust me).

The smell thing is funny, though--not that I'm surprised to hear it. You will see some guys who smell bad and still get laid a lot, and of course being a musician never hurts. I knew a guy who smelled like a fucking goat, literally, and got laid constantly, even though (or possibly because) he treated them like shit. But this is Daytona, after all, lol...

madmaxine
06-01-2006, 05:31 PM
I have read some SCARY gossip about him (Google: groupie gossip.) According to my pals in the music biz, Big Time Musician= Sociopathic A*shole is par for the course.

Djoser
06-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Well, it's no wonder they can sometimes turn out this way, with the unrestrained adulation of millions of people, and so many women who should know better lining up to fuck them, even if they look like an orangutan (not that men don't display equally imbecilic behavior in plenitude, lol).

So many of these guys have nothing else going for them but their musical talent, so if they see themselves being worshipped as gods for it, well--it goes to their head...

I think we have a clearcut case of this with Mr. Rock.

Anney Dancer 2
06-02-2006, 06:23 AM
Wow my illusions are well and truly shattered!!!

Thanks for the posts - not something i'll be aspiring to anymore.. :(

Yeah i guess if he's got no money to spend, is a dick to the girls & SMELLS (yuck!) - what a dissapointment!

And as for those girls fucking him even tho he acted and smelled like that - thats all kinds of wrong!!! :O

Djoser
06-02-2006, 06:30 AM
That's show business, lol...

He does have the money, I'll bet, he's just an asshole about spending it, since he's used to women who'll beg for his dick, smell and all.

I wonder how he and Pamela Anderson Lee are getting along. There's another prize--and quite frankly, I don't see what all the fuss is about, she looks like shit. Now before all the plastic surgery and plastic hairstyling, she was a stone fox, but not anymore.

I hate to ruin any illusion you might have about Tommy Lee, but apparently he was obsessively jealous of her, and was accused of physically assaulting her as well.

Anney Dancer 2
06-02-2006, 06:57 AM
yeah Tommy Lee ain't my bag. I can understand the 'big dick attraction syndrome' of which i am not immune (;)) but he seems a bit stoooopid.. :)

tried to click on the link maxine but it didnt work - but theres some funny groupie sites out there - the Dick List made me laugh!

guess you never know till you meet them in person. Met Priscilla Presley years ago (not in a stripclub, ha ha!) and she looked ok, now she can't move anything on her face except her bottom lip. There should be a law against ruining your face!!!

Djoser
06-02-2006, 01:07 PM
...Met Priscilla Presley years ago (not in a stripclub, ha ha!) and she looked ok, now she can't move anything on her face except her bottom lip. There should be a law against ruining your face!!!

Wow...

I guess she spent a little too much time hanging around Michael, but what a shame.

Yekhefah
06-02-2006, 01:13 PM
A lot of "sex symbols" stink for some reason. Brad Pitt smells like a skunk lying dead by the highway.

Anney Dancer 2
06-02-2006, 07:16 PM
ha ha Yekhefah, maybe we should have a smelliest celeb vote!!!

X Evan X
06-02-2006, 07:25 PM
I read an interview with Rob Zombie (one of my heroes) where he talked about having a contest while on tour. He and the lead singer of the opening band (I can't remember which band) bet money who could go the longest without showering on tour.

Rob said he gave up after 6 weeks because his own smell was actually scaring him. He also said how suprised he was that girls would still do both of them after each show, several a night...

-E

Anney Dancer 2
06-02-2006, 07:29 PM
6 weeks? And they were still gettin laid???? >Gag< urrgh!!!! cheesy dicks!!! So so wrong! Ha ha!

KamrynAnne
06-04-2006, 09:18 PM
eww how gross... i don't care how hot or famous someone is.. if their hygene isn't up to par i don't want to be around them.. let some groupie get their dirty dick.

Djoser
06-05-2006, 01:41 AM
eww how gross... i don't care how hot or famous someone is..

I agree, but I just plain don't care how hot and famous someone is...

I get no respect, they get none--and I wouldn't put my phallus anywhere near a woman who didn't respect me (or a smelly one, lol--but in a way this is a sign of respect--you know, bathing sometime before sex?)

KamrynAnne
06-05-2006, 11:37 AM
ha!! kill me dj... just bc someone is famous doesn't mean they have to go around smelling like a skunk.. what a turn off....

VenusGoddess
06-05-2006, 12:05 PM
A lot of "sex symbols" stink for some reason. Brad Pitt smells like a skunk lying dead by the highway.

You met Brad Pitt??

francescadubois
06-05-2006, 01:12 PM
You know who was an asshole? Marilyn Manson. Jesus Christ, he was rude to the girls!! Who was nice: Alien Ant Farm (and very cute!!), Duce Staley, Bill Maher . All nice guys.

Djoser
06-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Yeah, it's reassuring to see celebrities who are above letting it go to their head, for a change, or altering their bathing habits.

I do wonder if some people just stink, though, lol...

I had a roommate (well, we shared access to a bathroom in this old mansion converted to apartments) who smelled like a goat, not that it stopped him from treating women like shit and sleeping with a lot of them in the process.

One time he took a shower, and I saw him downstairs afterwards, thinking 'Maybe now he won't smell like a goat...'

Nope, he still did!

X Evan X
06-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Crazytown were fucking morons. Sent waitresses and dancers to the booth every 10 minutes like clockwork to request that I announce that they were in the club and play their music. I didn't do either.

Rehab (one of the guys at least) was cool as fuck. In the packed Cheetah where Celebs get mobbed by the girls and customers like rockstars. Rehab was on top of the world at the time when It Don't Matter was at the top of the charts. They came in unannounced, didn't tell anyone who they were... later after I played their song (just like every other night since it was so popular) this young looking guy appears in the soundbooth and goes "hey man thanks for playing our song"... no shit. I laughed and told him I couldn't get away with NOT playing it since it gets requested about 5 times a night. He was dead serious when he said how hard it was to get airplay and recognition and sincerely thanked me. That blew me away since they were ridiculously huge at the time.

NSYNC are waaaaaay cool (they do NOT act like a teeny-bopper boy band in clubs haha) and so were Mick Jagger, John Kruk, Mario Van Peebes, Martin Mull, and a shit ton of other celebs including Carmen Electra and not just because she french kissed me in the sound booth while she was at the club as Fred Durst's date (yes I have witnesses). Fred Durst was a tool and not just because his date Carmen Electra french kissed me in the sound booth... AJ from Backstreet Boys was a retard and David Lee Roth is a joke.

Funny story AJ was in the club with Lenny Kravitz who had a hit out at the time. It was when Pop by NSYNC was huge so I had to play it once a night usually. First of all I played the Kravitz song and then someone told me that he was in the club with AJ, no biggie then I started hearing from waitresses that AJ was talking about the fact that I didn't play any of their shit, (besides the fact they didn't have anything new out and Backstreet Boys just wasn't going over at the Cheetah in 99... ) Fast forward a few hours and I play NSYNC's Pop and a Waiter from the clubs resteraunt comes running upstairs to the booth crying laughing. He was close to AJ and Lenny when NSYNC's song was playing and said AJ was already looking sour when a waitress walked past him and said "I love your new song!" haha. He said AJ was fucking pissed screamed something gay like "This isn't my fucking song" or something. I heard he went into drug rehab shortly after that.

Creative Loafing is a local newspaper here and did the funniest story one year, "Top 10 Coolest Celebrities in Stripclubs" and "Top 10 Worst Celebrities in Stripclubs) Jon Bon Jovi got Coolest for dropping 10k+ in Gold Club and tipped his waitress 1500. Bobby Brown and Rod Stewart were tied for Worst. Rod was comp'ed like 8 hours in Gold Club including girls and VIPs and all alcohol and he didn't tip anybody even one dollar. Bobby Brown is notorious in Atlanta as one of the all time dumbest and cheapest people in Stripclubs.

Another good one, Tall guy walks into the soundbooth which is up a tight spiral staircase in the ceiling so he and I are alone and very private. He says he's with Stone Temple Pilots which almost always means he's nothing more than a roadie or a bus driver... It was super busy in the club so I'm up to my eyeballs and I called him out a little by asking "oh yeah what do you do?" when he goes, "I sing"....

*crickets chirping*

Understand that I LOVE STP so needless to say I looked up to discover it was in fact Scott with black hair (not purple) and yeah I felt about as uncomfortable as a reggae band at a KKK rally. That is still one of my dumbest moments to date. He turned out to be unbelievably cool and spent like 15 minutes looking through all my burned cd's which had a ton of STP's b-sides so I kind of redeemed myself but not really.

Last cock-smoker story is David Lee Roth. Half the floor staff at the club were HUGE Van Halen fans and Dave came in with his manager. Floorstaff were actually a little star-struck wich is odd for Cheetah. Offer him a comp'ed VIP room plus champagne the works and he passes it all up, sits right in the main room doesn't ask for any special treatment. Now the staff are even more impressed. He is a god to our head floor guy Bob. Like 3 minutes pass and Bob walks over to him to ask him if it's ok for one of our bartenders to get an autograph. Bartender is a huge fan and happens to play in the band that is opening for Roth the next night. Roth says, "Tell your fucking bartender that I want my fucking drink sometime this year then I will think about signing some shit." and oh yeah, "I will take that fucking VIP room now" Bob told him that there weren't any more rooms available. To this day he doesn't even consider himself a David Lee Roth fan anymore it's funny.

Jack Nicholson was cool as shit and so was Luke Skyywalker. Dennis Rodman is awesome and I heard that after he left our club (with a couple girls in tow) he went to Gold Club, spent a small fortune there after already having dumped a mint in our club. He then donated 25K to some charity auction that they were doing that night. I heard from one of our girls who went over there with him that he fucked like 8 different girls in their VIP room. I should have taken notes of all the people's names over the years... I prolly could have written a pretty funny book.

-E,

now that I quit trying to think of names I'm going to remember about 6 more funny stories...

Yekhefah
06-05-2006, 05:02 PM
You met Brad Pitt??

Yeah, I work with a lot of celebrities. Really nice guy, but he smells.

francescadubois
06-05-2006, 05:27 PM
^^Well, no more playing with myself with Brad Pitt in mind. Damn.

scarlett_vancouver
06-05-2006, 05:29 PM
^ lol. I'm somehow pleased to know that Brad Pitt smells.

My celebrity sightings have dropped off lately...last one that i recognized (actually, had him pointed out) was Randy from the Trailer park Boys (if any of you are into Canadian TV you'll know that's pretty fuckin' awesome!). And yes he was wearing a shirt ;).

Yekhefah
06-05-2006, 05:49 PM
I never found Brad Pitt attractive anyway. What did break my heart was geeking out over one of the most talented and beautiful actresses of all time, only to discover that she is a stuck-up condescending bitch. <sob>

francescadubois
06-05-2006, 06:49 PM
^^Who was that? (gasp) Not Jolie??!!

Yekhefah
06-05-2006, 06:56 PM
No, she's a Chinese actress you probably wouldn't know - Gong Li. She's in almost all of Zhang Yimou's films. My friend worked with her on Memoirs of a Geisha and he had some horror stories... I was so bummed. I don't know why, because almost every beautiful actress I've ever worked with has been a raging bitch too, but it never occurred to me that Gong Li would be anything but lovely in person.

Gynger
06-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Do you know who is super duper nice? Stephen Tyler from Aerosmith.. he is very very nice.. very sweet man... all his road crew is as well.. when they came through town here, they came into the club I was working at, and I had no idea that the guys at the rail were the roadies, the DJ just happened to play some aerosmith, and the band was in VIP... I got asked if I wanted to meet the band, so I did.. and they were ALL very very genuine, very very sweet and so real I was very surprised.

So, Kudos to them!

francescadubois
06-05-2006, 07:13 PM
OMG, I love Steven Tyler!! Good to hear he's nice.

Yekhefah
06-05-2006, 07:17 PM
I've heard lots of people say he's a really great person. It's so refreshing and pleasant to hear about celebrities who aren't total assholes. The majority of them are horrible people... good to hear that Steven Tyler has kept his head above all that money.

Tart
06-05-2006, 07:41 PM
the new INXS was in the last club in Indy I worked at... I was told they were stellar..didnt get dances but tipped the wait staff well..bought drinks and hooked girls up with backstage passes and such. No sex expected and from what I hear no one came off it of it either.

Met some douche bags that were hurt. they sucked..looked dirty and didnt tip anyone.

POD was in at one point ... in the VIP i think spent a lot..seemed nice etc.

Steven Tyler I met years ago. super sweet..very nice so i'll second what someone else said.

Billy Idol years and years ago.. again nice..hot and HOLY FUCK Its billy idol. I was 19 and dude ..i kick myself everyday in the ass for not breaking some laws that night. not that he asked but shit if he had..i would be coined the dirty dancer..without shame none the less.

DL hugley ( sp. ) nice and a HUGE tipper. I didnt dance for him but was in the VIP room while he was there..I was 24 i think

Gavin Rosedale ..HOT ..nice and a good tipper.

Carott top..later became a good friend.Good tipper and super nice ..nice guns too.

I totally closed this and forgot to add that I met Nick Lache during the NCAA at my club.

VERY VERY NICE ;)

Tart
06-05-2006, 07:59 PM
make that OAR not POD...

gingerlee
06-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Kanye West is an ass. He is very very pissed at the world and got very upset that they would not play "Golddigger" for him. He was looking for girls for his "afterparty". Ick.

Morris Day looks just like he did in the 80's and is totally cool and sweet. Such a gentlemen.

Djoser
06-06-2006, 06:07 AM
Trent Reznor came into the club I work in, a few years before I started DJing anywhere, much less there.

I didn't go there often, being a self-employed artist with a rebel streak, and therefore not always flush with cash--and very aware that VIPs were faked passion--unless, apparently, you are Dennis Rodman.

But it was so funny to see this unattractive, scrawny guy walk in and immediately have dancers superglued to him so tightly I'm surprised he could breathe.

Not to say the guy might not deserve it, he is unquestionably one of the most talented musicians of the century (which century? OK, never mind), but as an artist I find it amusing to see musicians swamped with feminine pulchitrude, regardless of how they carry themselves, or how they smell, lol.

Godsmack was in another club I worked in, which led to the strange situation of one manager hounding me to play Godsmack, and another telling me not to since they didn't like being fawned over.

Interesting stories, X Evan X. I have always felt Fred Durst was a colossal asshole, especially after one of the dancers I work with told me she asked for his autograph and he said "How about some head?"

Carmen Electra, nice going, though she doesn't do much for me, sorry--but anything to show up Fred D is a pleasure to read...

Morris Day is cool? You know, that doesn't surprise me, someone who can make it big by playing a parody of celebrity musicians and their attitudes ("What time is it?") would be inclined to view celebrity status with a more enlightened eye. He's got some killer songs, too--I play "Jungle Love" for certain dancers who like it a lot.

Musicians, jocks, actors--they are just people, they have dicks--big fucking deal. It's very hard for me to understand the groupie mentality, since I won't fuck anyone who doesn't show me total and complete respect. Spending a lot of money is cool, but when it's chump change for them I'm not overwhelmed.

If I could change anything about women, that might be on the list of things I'd consider--not that men don't need improvement, too--LOL...

And a lot of guys go gaga over any number of female celebrities plastered all over the newstands and TV, too.

But I'd way rather play with any number of women who are very real, just as attractive--in fact very often much more so--and not altered by having zillions of people fawning all over them without having the slightest clue what they are really all about as people.

Yekhefah
06-06-2006, 09:45 AM
*gasp* Trent Reznor, "unattractive" and "scrawny"?! Bite your tongue!! :O

Trent Reznor is pure lust distilled in human form. He's the only celebrity I would be inclined to go groupie over. I would do the most disgustingly sinful things to him, things that would make my mother have a heart attack and die. I'm sitting here getting wet just THINKING about him!!

francescadubois
06-06-2006, 09:58 AM
Morris Day is cool? You know, that doesn't surprise me, someone who can make it big by playing a parody of celebrity musicians and their attitudes ("What time is it?") would be inclined to view celebrity status with a more enlightened eye. He's got some killer songs, too--I play "Jungle Love" for certain dancers who like it a lot.

(Doing the dance) "Chili Sauce (pronounced sa-aws)!!"

Djoser
06-06-2006, 10:05 AM
Edit--this was in response to Yekhefah's paean to Trent's manly virtues, not about chili sauce, lol...

OK, I suppose some things will never change, lol--scratch that list!

Hey, what the hell, why not--and like I said, guys have their own groupie thing going on as well, or there wouldn't be feature dancers, would there?

Also, it's actually cool to see ol' Trent getting his share of groupies--he was so obviously not stuck on himself, being a jerk, or taking the attention for granted (these are the most irritating aspects of the groupie syndrome--the guys who dump all over the women begging for it).

But I remember thinking to myself 'Why, oh why couldn't I have picked music, instead of art?' LOL

Well, I've had my share of fun, and I'm not done yet, either--so who cares?

Maybe Trent has cleaned up and worked out a bit, for all I know he looks great now. I wasn't impressed back then, but people change. I wouldn't know--I never pay much attention to the appearance of musicians, I just listen to them.

Djoser
06-06-2006, 10:09 AM
(Doing the dance) "Chili Sauce (pronounced sa-aws)!!"

How about "Fishnet"? That was pretty funny, too...

Yekhefah
06-06-2006, 10:15 AM
I saw NIN live three times last year. And I never go to concerts.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/08/04/rezner_wideweb__430x342.jpg

Love those guns (and yes, he has been working out and is off the junk nowadays). But it's his voice and that sweaty, raw, aggressive lust that does it for me. I don't usually like long-haired guys or musicians, but Trent Reznor is just something special.

Oddly, I never dance to NIN at the club though. It's such a strip-club cliche and it seems so unnecessary. NIN is sexy enough on its own without the addition of naked women... it's sort of like playing Barry White or Marvin Gaye or Al Green at the club. I just don't do it!

Djoser
06-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Yeah, he looks like a totally different man...

You should try dancing to "Only You", it's fucking hot, and has more rhythm than his other stuff--plenty of raw power in it, though! Give it a try, and think of Trent, lol--I bet you get lots of VIPs.

Yekhefah
06-06-2006, 10:59 AM
I've thought about it. Also "Get Down, Make Love" and "Physical" and some of his lesser-known hits. I did dance to "Heresy" once, but it was the girl on the other stage who picked it (she was dressed as a nun - ha ha). Maybe I'll try dancing to some NIN the next time I go in... it seems so cliched but I guess it's that way for a reason.

Kittenblue82
06-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Trent Reznor is pure lust distilled in human form.

LOL...I think that is possibly the cutest/funniest term I've ever heard to describe anyone they adore!! Hehe.. totally made me giggle!! I LOVE it! ;D

Yekhefah
06-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Well, it's true!

Korina
06-06-2006, 09:05 PM
No, she's a Chinese actress you probably wouldn't know - Gong Li. She's in almost all of Zhang Yimou's films. My friend worked with her on Memoirs of a Geisha and he had some horror stories... I was so bummed. I don't know why, because almost every beautiful actress I've ever worked with has been a raging bitch too, but it never occurred to me that Gong Li would be anything but lovely in person.

That friend wasn't Karl Yune..is it? If so, that is the only celeb/actor I have met in person that I am just in love with :-*

I didn't meet him in a club, he was "interviewing" for the firm I was working in.

He played Gong Li's lover in Memoirs.

Yekhefah
06-06-2006, 09:35 PM
No, my friend was a crew member on the movie.

twisterinAZ
06-06-2006, 10:23 PM
X EVAN X......Can we please hear more about what it was like to make out with Carmen Electra ?? Lucky !!!!!!

Djoser
06-07-2006, 02:30 AM
I don't know why, exactly, but she does nothing for me whatsoever--not to knock X Evan X for having her french kiss him in any way, I doubt she does that often when she's on a date with a major rock star, lol...

Yekhefah
06-07-2006, 02:34 AM
She doesn't do it for me, either. Not my type.

Although my boyfriend made out with Drew Barrymore once. Apparently they were at the same party and she was shitfaced (surprise surprise!) and making out with everyone. He was standing there just watching the crowd when she came up and pushed him against the wall and they made out for awhile before she stumbled off without a word. He said it was very sloppy and he knew he was tasting about 700 other guys but it was still cool. Ha ha! I like that story. :D

RoseWhite
06-07-2006, 08:15 AM
*gasp* Trent Reznor, "unattractive" and "scrawny"?! Bite your tongue!! :O

Trent Reznor is pure lust distilled in human form. He's the only celebrity I would be inclined to go groupie over. I would do the most disgustingly sinful things to him, things that would make my mother have a heart attack and die. I'm sitting here getting wet just THINKING about him!!

I just have to chime in here and agree on ALL counts. Including the disgustingly sinful things part. *Swoon!* As for the scrawny part, I once saw (and should have purchased) a T-shirt that read "Chicks dig scrawny pale guys". I am SO part of that club. I'm glad that Trent is healthier now, and I don't mind a little muscle tone, but big bodybuilders, especially if they're ridiculously tan - yuck! I have to really do some serious acting when I'm dancing for some musclebound meathead.

So, Djoser, my question is whether you played any NIN while he was there? It seems like he has mixed feelings about his popularity in our world - I clearly recall him snorting derisively in an interview that his next album would be titled "Music for Titty Bars". (I'd buy that album!) Seems like it could go either way - annoyed that his art was being misappropriated or pissed that he wasn't getting represented . . .