PDA

View Full Version : How NOT to impress the dancer

CarGuy
06-01-2006, 06:41 AM
Well I stopped by one of my old favorites the other day...it's been a liong time since I have been in this place, probably 6 years or so. The place was remodeled, and it was PACKED. The girls were not the greatest, so I had to make my move quickly to get a quick fix.

Since I am a sucker for anything short, blonde and cute, "Peaches" fit the bill and came on stage. She was rather cold and methodical, and the place was full of what appeared to be low spending "watchers" and gawkers. By the end of her third song, she was smiling and warm...funny how $$$$ changes ones attitude on stage.

And here is where I witnessed the most humiliating thing I have seen at the stage of a SC. A patron, who was a loud mouth, and grabby....probably tipped about $1 to my $5.....wants to get in one last tip for "Peaches:. So he fishes in his pockets....finally produces a $5 bill and ASKS FOR CHANGE!!! WTF? The girl is up there, naked, and this buffoon has the cahunas to ask for $4 change from his 5 dollar bill while the girl is on stage!! The girl actually complied and I couldn't believe it. So what is a PL suppossed to do?....I waived her over and gave her my final tip...PLUS the $4 that the retard got back in change....it was funny. Off to the VIP for 1/2 hour and Peaches was all smiles.

SassyMom
06-01-2006, 06:48 AM
I'm surprised that Peaches made change! Glad you were there to make up for it!

doc-catfish
06-01-2006, 07:46 AM
Considering the imbecilic behavior this jackass displayed even before he pulled this stunt, if I were Peaches, I'd have ripped the $5 bill in half and told him "sorry sweetie, all I have is $2.50".

easy_e
06-01-2006, 08:16 AM
And here is where I witnessed the most humiliating thing I have seen at the stage of a SC. A patron, who was a loud mouth, and grabby....probably tipped about $1 to my $5.....wants to get in one last tip for "Peaches:. So he fishes in his pockets....finally produces a $5 bill and ASKS FOR CHANGE!!! WTF? .

What a moron. The most humiliating thing I've seen is a guy CLIMBED ON STAGE, attempted to kiss the dancer and then jumped off and tried to go back to his seat, without even tipping. The DJ cut off the music and told him "you WILL tip that girl at least $5 or I'll come out of this booth and kick your sorry ass". So the loser slinks back up there red-faced and tosses a crumpled $5 on the stage. I think he left a few minutes later.

SassyMom
06-01-2006, 08:20 AM
I love a good DJ!

Yekhefah
06-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Bless that DJ!

If I were Peaches, I'd have kept the $5 and changed my outfit.

mr_punk
06-02-2006, 09:34 AM
sheesh, all this over some stripper walking up and down the stage and wiggling her hips. it's no wonder i don't pay attention to the stage.

Phil-W
06-02-2006, 03:48 PM
sheesh, all this over some stripper walking up and down the stage and wiggling her hips. it's no wonder i don't pay attention to the stage.

A question for mr_punk, (and I don't mean it in a cynical way - I'm genuinely interested).

Was there ever a time when you went into a SC and enjoyed it in a strange, "hey, this place is full of naked women, and it's nice", sort of way?

And what made you such a sardonic observer of all you see?

Phil.

mr_punk
06-03-2006, 07:16 AM
Was there ever a time when you went into a SC and enjoyed it in a strange, "hey, this place is full of naked women, and it's nice", sort of way?don't you mean, "have you ever walked into a sc and imagined that you were in a bidding war with other PLs to impress some stripper during a lame stage show". the answer is no.

And what made you such a sardonic observer of all you see?well, it's not all i see. look, you have some guys that know and some guys that don't know. perhaps, that will change or perhaps not. in any case, the latter makes excellent kindling for popcorn.

dayzed
06-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Although a newbie, I have read all of the threads here :spy: and the sense I've gotten is that Mr. _Punk derives no enjoyment from the various visual stimuli that the club environment offers. His experience seems to begin with physical contact, and anything that comes before (or after) is strictly negligible.

Personally, I try to deploy all 5 senses toward the most comprehensive possible club experience. In fact, a well-synthesized "stripper scent" is one of my favorite aspects of a good LD. 8)

Phil-W
06-04-2006, 03:34 AM
I think mr_punks motivation is very different from mine. I've always thought of seeing a dancer as just entertainment, and never had a great desire for a high degree of contact.

(I prefer to get that from someone who cares for me, not regards me as a source of $$$'s).

Accordingly, I find stage shows, etc., fun.

I do however know of custys whose predominant interest is mileage - their entire time in a venue is spent seeking out dancers who will give them the maximum contact for their available spend. One or two of these even keep notes on who, when, where and how much.

As I said, motivations vary.

Phil.

mr_punk
06-04-2006, 06:25 AM
I think mr_punks motivation is very different from mine. I've always thought of seeing a dancer as just entertainment, and never had a great desire for a high degree of contact.oh, it's all entertainment, Phil. in fact, the entire industry will qualify sc as "entertainment".

(I prefer to get that from someone who cares for me, not regards me as a source of $$$'s).LOL..first of all, if given a stripper money for dances, stage tips, etc. you are a source of income. secondly, it isn't a good idea to go to a whorehouse looking for genuineness or to give sex workers "lifts". but hey, perhaps things are different in merry ol england. you know, it's part of that whole british politeness thing.

As I said, motivations vary.yes, they do. however, some guys try to dress them up and futilely try to pass them off as something else, but they're as clear as day.

evan_essence
06-04-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm surprised that Peaches made change!Smart move on her part. Unless the whole audience is stingy, odds are that someone else in the crowd is going to see that and attempt to "make up for it."

-Ev

CarGuy
06-05-2006, 06:59 AM
Haha...yes...and it was me. I don't think this particular dancer was smart enough to figure that angle...But I like giving my $$$ away....thats why I go to the SC.

calliope7
06-08-2006, 03:21 AM
I would have said "oh sure" and made his five into a paper air plane with sound effects to boot and send it souring across the room. Forget finding someone "to make up for it." I have no interest in pitty dances. (How tacky is reaching in by bag and counting out change for some cheap PL). There are enough girls (more often waitresses at my club) doing that pity hustle as it is. Plus the airplane would have made a more interesting stage show.

evan_essence
06-14-2006, 08:50 PM
I would have said "oh sure" and made his five into a paper air plane with sound effects to boot and send it souring across the room.I confess to being a lousy paper airplane architect. I tried it and got mine to travel about two inches forward before diving. So I'm wondering for comparison purposes, if you'll make one and report how far you made yours go.

What? I'm being too literal?

-Ev