PDA

View Full Version : Best SS you've heard lately

azdd
06-11-2006, 06:58 AM
I've been following a rather heated whine and cheese thread in pinkie world titled "Stupid comeback lines guys say" (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68075)

Well, in the interest of balancing this out with a blue tint, it occurred to me that I've been hearing better and better SS lately, and I'd like to hear what others have been hearing as well. Don't get me wrong, I love good SS, it's all part of the experience for me, and I think it should be celebrated, not griped about (for the most part). So, let's hear the best SS lines you've heard.

Ladies, feel free to share your best SS lines with us as well, and we'll critique their probable effectiveness for you. Who says this site isn't educational? :D

Here are a couple of lines I heard last week that impressed me....

Me: "So can you spend some time with me or do you have others waiting?"
SS: "I do have others waiting, but now that you're here they can just keep waiting. I'd much rather spend my time with you!"

SS: "I really like your goatee, are you gonna keep it?"
Me: "It was an experiment and it's pretty gray, so I'm gonna shave it off."
SS: "Oh no, you gotta keep it. That salt and pepper look is waaay sexy, and I bet it would feel incredible....(insert long pause while she covers her mouth and then says...) I can't believe I just said that! (insert evil grin...)

Me: "So, you've decided to give up being a brunette now?" (this was to a dancer who used to be almost platinum blonde, who dyed her hair very dark, and now is working her way back to blonde)
SS: "Yeah, I got tired of it and blonde looks better on me, and besides that, I'm a complete natural blonde anyway" (topless club)

OK, let's hear more of the best SS you've heard lately!

Chili Palmer
06-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Don't know if it qualifies as SS because it was actually true, but a major hottie last night told me, "If you suck on the left nipple real hard, I'm actually still lactating. It's so embarassing."

CP

azcustomer
06-11-2006, 10:25 AM
ss at the end of a string of dances:
(blushes) "Oh god, I wasn't raised that way."

(pregnant pause looking down) ...

(smiles and gives a kiss on the cheek) "I'm sorry but I was having a little fun"

mortalman
06-11-2006, 01:04 PM
(slurp)(slurp)(slurp)

......... pause........

"I don't do this for everyone,... but your cute."

doc-catfish
06-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Considering I don't exactly intend for things to get this far, I thought this was a bit over the top:

[Dancer on knees breathing on crotch of my trousers]. "Mmm, I lovvvve being down here."

[A few minutes later]. "You know, my birthday's coming up next month. Maybe you should get me a pillow or some knee pads."
:O:flirt:

But I kept buying dances from her, so I guess it worked.

FBR
06-11-2006, 02:29 PM
[A few minutes later]. "You know, my birthday's coming up next month. Maybe you should get me a pillow or some knee pads."
:O:flirt:

LOL Doc

You have to admire a stripper who asks for a useful and practical gift. And the fact that you can benefit from it is a bonus ;D

FBR

CalifSCVisitor65
06-11-2006, 04:26 PM
ATF: "God I'm so horny, I haven't been laid in so long." and then prompty asks me when was the last time that I got laid.

mr_punk
06-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love good SS, it's all part of the experience for me, and I think it should be celebrated, not griped about (for the most part). So, let's hear the best SS lines you've heard.i usually ignore my convo with strippers. unless, (a) i find it so incredulous or flaky. i find it to be unintentionally funny:

stripper: you're such a pretty man.

mr_punk <gives stripper a deadpan look>: really? i don't think so. i always thought of myself as being gorgeous.

or (b) the stripper is actually amusing:

i was about to buy some dances from this stripper, whom i bought dances from my previous visit. she was real friendly and i had a very good time.

stripper <talking to floater>: skip my stage set. i'm doing multiples.

mr_punk: now, that's a pretty confident statement. how do you know i'll enjoy your dances this time around?

stripper: oh, we're doing them and you're going to like it.

mr_punk: is that a threat or a promise?

stripper: both.

mr_punk: oh..well...in that case, i'm your biatch.

incidentally, she was right. i did enjoy the dances. unfortunately, the former type of convo is much more likely to occur than the latter.

aggieed
06-12-2006, 12:32 AM
On my last trip to Houston I spent both days with the same dancer. At the end of the second day (with me practically screaming for that IV), she had her head on my shoulders and her arms wrapped around my neck. We had the following conversation:

Her: "I feel like we just had the two greatest dates ever! I feel like we're really best friends now."

Me: "Really? And you haven't even taken me to dinner."

Her: "Isn't that supposed to be the other way around?"

Me (grinning): "I'm the one with the empty wallet here. So what will our third date be like...all things considered?"

Her: "Hmmm...well, next time why don't you invite me to your place, and I'll take you to the moon."

Well, okay, maybe that last part wasn't SS after all. Hot damn, I can't wait until the 4th of July weekend...

Richard_Head
06-12-2006, 10:38 PM
After tipping a favorite on stage recently a dancer told me:

"God, I love you"

mr_punk
06-13-2006, 08:25 AM
I've been following a rather heated whine and cheese thread in pinkie world titled "Stupid comeback lines guys say"now, that i recall. SCJ has already been there, done that (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39722).

azdd
06-13-2006, 02:32 PM
now, that i recall. SCJ has already been there, done that (http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39722).

Thanks for the reference to the old thread Mr. P, some of those are CLASSIC!

Jenny
06-13-2006, 02:49 PM
If I may volunteer - one of my old favourites, from when I used to work with another girl:
"Isn't he just so adorable? I just want to hug him, and love him and take him home with us. We shall call him Pepe and keep him in a plexiglass cage to keep his pheremones from getting all over us."
And if any of you have heard that before - some girl totally ripped it off. Because that was completely mine.

Sorry - the convo with Mast just reminded me. Sigh. The good old days.

FBR
06-13-2006, 05:20 PM
If I may volunteer - one of my old favourites, from when I used to work with another girl:
"Isn't he just so adorable? I just want to hug him, and love him and take him home with us. We shall call him Pepe and keep him in a plexiglass cage to keep his pheremones from getting all over us."

LOL Jenny, reminds me of the Looney Tunes cartoon from back in the day featuring the Abombidable Snowman who found love in a strange place :)

FBR