PDA

View Full Version : Think and grow rich book club

colleen
06-16-2006, 09:37 AM
s any body still interested? I have had almost no replies toi the first two posts on the member board. I was hoping to get a really lively discussion going, bit so far, nada. If you are intrested, please PM me or reply to this thread, so I will have a list of people I know I ma working with. Thanks!

carolina6
06-17-2006, 12:34 AM
I would be interested in a book club. I love reading :) Especially if it will help me earn money!

krchab99
06-17-2006, 08:00 AM
i am intreasted post more info

jessjess4
06-17-2006, 07:58 PM
i'm interested, i just got the book today and it looks good. i'm a former english major so i love to analyze all kinds of stuff. :)

colleen
06-18-2006, 08:24 AM
We tried to start this a few weeks ago. HEre is the original post: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66588

I moved the chapter discussions over to the member board, where it dwindled within 2 chapters to the point where I was wondering why bother with posting chapter 3.

Chapter 1: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66971

Chapter 2: http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67409

I really think this book has a lot of potential for us as dancers to help us make our dreams come true. But I know for myself that I have so many things going on in my life, that I ned a little motovation to continue with it, and also I know from experience that I get much more out of a book from group discussion than just reading it myself.

Lets do this!

asianwonder
06-18-2006, 10:11 PM
I've actually read this whole book. It's great. It motivated me and made me look at things in a different way.

cinammonkisses
06-20-2006, 07:20 AM
I am still interested Colleen! Sorry but I had to wrap up and study for finals. No extracurricular shit going on until then. But now I'm free!!!

Deogol
06-20-2006, 04:58 PM
Interesting how my post was deleted. I guess I won't be a member of your little club.

kikin
06-20-2006, 06:02 PM
^^ It wasn't deleted, d00d!

You posted it in another thread--one with a similar title to this one.

lol.

here it is,

Deogol
06-20-2006, 06:46 PM
^^ Kewl. I'm smilin now.

britneyireland
06-21-2006, 08:07 PM
I'm in. I need some summer sales motivation. I'm also in an options trading program and it's a must read for them too. I read it back in Feb/March, so I'll have to dust it off and re read.

Korina
07-05-2006, 01:56 PM
I am in! I need some recommendations for sales and confidence building books. Not so much for dancing, but in my other job I am a negotiator for a film producer. I actually persuade talent (who are making like $14M per pic to do films w/ only a $6M budget). I am good at the negotiating but it's the parties where I need the confidence.

I have had to walk into Beverly Hills pool parties and Hollywood parties , by myself! A lot of these people were born w/ money. Not that I am from the ghetto, but I certainly don't have Paris Hilton's finances to shop /:O

I just need that extra confidence. If someone could PM me and give me the link to join that would be so great.

taintedlove
07-19-2006, 06:44 AM
I'd like 2 join if I can find the books at my libary.