PDA

View Full Version : Under Age Strippers? Does it happen more then we think?

trainfinder22
06-19-2006, 01:35 PM
I am told that there have been more then a few ocasions were a 16 or 17 year old girl has worked with a fake ID. Since they drink with fake IDs I assume that they can work espevcialy since there is little control over Independent Contraters

Cally
06-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Yes there are many underage dancers.. they mostly work in places that dont require a license.

rusdancer
06-19-2006, 04:33 PM
I personally haven't seen any under 18 girls working anywhere,but have definitely seen 18-19 y olds getting seriously drunk at work,which is just as bad.

Cally
06-19-2006, 04:42 PM
I personally haven't seen any under 18 girls working anywhere,but have definitely seen 18-19 y olds getting seriously drunk at work,which is just as bad.

They wont tell you if they're underage. Its easy to catch onto though after listening to them talk for awhile. But as I said it really only happens where a license isnt required. I

SportsWriter2
06-19-2006, 04:47 PM
I've seen dancers under 18. I've seen HS students start dancing the month they turned 18. I've seen way too many dancers under 21 getting seriously drunk, several bad accidents and one death resulting. It's like nobody cares at all. :O

FBR
06-19-2006, 05:44 PM
They wont tell you if they're underage. Its easy to catch onto though after listening to them talk for awhile. But as I said it really only happens where a license isnt required. I

Cally, you have a trained ear. I cant tell the difference between 18 or 21. Or 17 for that matter, which is a scary thought. A couple of weeks ago Miss D and I were hanging out and joined by a really nice (but awfully young looking) dancer. I bought her a drink but not after I made her go to her locker and produce an ID. The waitress said so far as she new the dancer was legal but I wasnt convinced. Turned out, according to her drivers liscense, she was 21 (just barely LOL) The dancer took my interrogation OK but I felt like an fuckin' ass age Nazi. But later I was vidicated. The local cops showed up unannounced...two of them in uniform. It wasnt a bust or anything but they did check the ID's of several of the dancers. I wouldnt want to be sitting there buying alcohol for under 21 ladies.

FBR

Jenny
06-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Sporty - if it makes you feel better, I've completely busted underage girls; as in gone to the management and pressured them into sending them home. And I have actually said these words, to even overage girls: "Go home and graduate from high school! What are you doing here?"

Understand that when I started dancing we had a grade 13 in Ontario. Most people graduated at 19. (Me, I graduated at 17. Because I was bright. And I really hated high school, so I managed my time. And then - my mum wouldn't let me apply to college because she said I was too young to move out on my own. I was really resentful for like 6 months. But considering how young I was when I started dancing, my mum had herself a point - I see in retrospect).

shark_bait
06-20-2006, 12:19 AM
well just look at it this way. Where I am from there is a club called the Longhorn Saloon and it is now closed down for underage dancers and the extras in the VIP. So you tell me is it better to run the little girls out or wait for the club to get closed down.

rusdancer
06-20-2006, 08:26 AM

That's true.In our club though we don't have licensing,we're employees and you fill out papers when you get hired,which is rare for clubs nowadays.But because of this we know that you can't be hired if you're under 18.
I can imaging how it can be in clubs with no licensing though.

NoCoverLover
06-20-2006, 05:26 PM
As has been said, it's quite common in juristictions with no licensing. It's not nearly so common in juristictions where licensing is strictly enforced.

I've seen a few in my travels to certain places. I actually know one who used to dance underage.

Pinup Girl
06-21-2006, 03:12 PM
I've known girls who have started dancing with fake IDs when they were 17.

lunchbox
06-21-2006, 07:12 PM
I've met girls who claimed they started underage, but never any who actually were.

mr_punk
06-23-2006, 08:46 AM
I am told that there have been more then a few ocasions were a 16 or 17 year old girl has worked with a fake ID.this is supposed to be shocking news? after all, we are talking about strippers.

shark_bait
06-24-2006, 11:38 PM
this is supposed to be shocking news? after all, we are talking about strippers.
Wait a minute, sure, theyre strippers now, but these girls werent born that way.
I am a firm believer in the fact that my dollars are educating someone that will change the world one day, or supporting a single mom. and not just going to some skank. After all, these are Gentlemens Clubs right if we walk in there with that attitude, then why not just find the crackhead down the street.

Jenny
06-24-2006, 11:46 PM
^^^
Dude - right now you're addressing someone who DOES patronize the crackhead down the street.

mr_punk
06-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Wait a minute, sure, theyre strippers now, but these girls werent born that way. I am a firm believer in the fact that my dollars are educating someone that will change the world one day, or supporting a single mom. and not just going to some skank.good sir, you are a gentleman and would make a fine knight. i dub thee, Sir Save-a-Ho.

After all, these are Gentlemens Clubs right if we walk in there with that attitude, then why not just find the crackhead down the street.gentlemen's clubs? LOL...you're not drinking the kool-aid. you're sticking your head in the punch bowl and drowing yourself in it.

Dude - right now you're addressing someone who DOES patronize the crackhead down the street.well, you would know, red. our appointment is this afternoon at the truck stop. BTW, in addition to your usual $3 fee and donkey punch. i'll throw in an extra meth flake for ATM.

Jenny
06-25-2006, 10:55 AM
I'll require at least 2.

juan
08-22-2006, 10:54 AM
Shark_bait surely your being sarcastic here. /:O

lunchbox
08-22-2006, 11:57 AM
Shark_bait surely your being sarcastic here. /:O
Surely, you don't intend to continue bringing back 2-3 month old posts?

not_a_custy
08-22-2006, 04:09 PM
We were at a cookout hosted by our dancer friend in one of our local parks when this very pleasant young woman came up and introduced herself to us. She was very well dressed, well spoken and self confident. We talked for awhile and she mentioned she had just graduated and had been back east on business for her family so of course we thought we were talking to a college girl. Later on she remarked that she felt old while watching the 13-14 year olds playing in the skateboard park. I said you feel old thinking of my advanced years and she repiled yes I'm seventeen and I'll be eighteen next month, No wonder young guys are getting in trouble with underage females.

trainfinder22
08-23-2006, 06:47 AM
question of Legality...

State of NY says that women can walk around topless no matter the age...
I suppose dancing topless might also cover that....

But promoting the sexaul conduct of a minor can be a grey area...

For intance the Plays HAIR and Ol Callcuta requir some nudity...

In Vermont there are a number of nuidist camps and in upstate NY..
But actauly profiting from the display of nudity may be a issue

Katrine
08-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Learn to use fucking spellcheck man!

Casual Observer
08-23-2006, 07:52 PM
I never think about it, but then again, girls that young don't really appeal to me so I wouldn't notice.

Classic'sMontana
08-25-2006, 08:17 AM
I danced a couple of weeks as a 17 year old, my Junior year of highschool. I had an older girlfriend... She was 18. It was in a nude club. BYOB. It was a trainwreck. :( I regret it to this day.