PDA

View Full Version : Strip club saves me yet ANOTHER $30 (thank you!)

CustomerFromHell
06-25-2006, 01:37 AM
Situation: it's an hour before closing, I've been bar hopping. I decide I'd be willing to go for a long-island iced tea and a lap dance (had a ridiculously good week financially). Figured I'd temporarily suspend my "not another dime" policy. Only problem? Cover charge is $7.00.

Now, the drink would be $8.00, the barmaid gets $1.00-2.00, and the dance would be $20.00 (I'd try to negotiate an extra half-song maybe). Done right, I'd have been in the club for fifteen minutes tops, had my drink and gotten out of there, and spent a good $30.00, at a place I stopped being a regular at in part because the last lapdance I bought there (years ago) had a really drunk dancer and they had no refund policy (which caused in part my no-lapdance policy), and prior to that, I had gotten jacked on a VIP dance when my dancer was kidnapped for a bachelor party (which caused my no-VIP policy). I stopped going to this club many months ago, and figured what the hell, here's their chance to come through for me and maybe rebuild a small bridge.

No dice.

I keep my $30, find an empty bar being tended by two hot women a few blocks away, talk to them for a half hour, and they were quite pleased with the $5 tip I left them for a $2 soda. They were also prettier and more intelligent than any dancer in the strip club.

Oh well, I tried.

Richard_Head
06-25-2006, 02:45 AM
Okay, good for you, I guess /:O. Is there a point to this?

miabella
06-25-2006, 03:50 AM
he just hates giving strippers money. any other women who fuck customers, a-ok to give money to, just not strippers.

WiseGuy_TX
06-25-2006, 06:50 AM
...just another made up story, fishing for pissed-off dancers to reply, in my opinion.

Oh well, he tried.

Jenny
06-25-2006, 07:05 AM
Good. I think if you don't want to pay the cover charge, you should absolutely not do it. You are making excellent financial and life decisions for yourself.
:thumbsup:
We wish all customers were so focused, and would be either a) prepared to spend money, even a little, or b) walk away, instead of paying the $8 then spending 30 minutes bitching to everyone that listens about the cost, and then refusing to buy dances because of the outlandish cover. I think that you should immediately go and spread this wisdom and far and wide as you can.

Yekhefah
06-25-2006, 08:50 AM
For someone who keeps claiming he isn't interested in strippers, this guy sure spends an awful lot of time on StripperWeb.

Mastridonicus
06-25-2006, 09:28 AM
There's strippers here?!

gypsy_girlchild
06-25-2006, 09:29 AM
Good. I think if you don't want to pay the cover charge, you should absolutely not do it. You are making excellent financial and life decisions for yourself.
:thumbsup:
We wish all customers were so focused, and would be either a) prepared to spend money, even a little, or b) walk away, instead of paying the $8 then spending 30 minutes bitching to everyone that listens about the cost, and then refusing to buy dances because of the outlandish cover. I think that you should immediately go and spread this wisdom and far and wide as you can.
i wholly agree with this! I wish all the whiners and cheapskates would take your advice and stay away instead of coming in and wasting a perfectly good seat, and the oxygen we would rather have paying customers enjoy.
kudos

AlexxaHex
06-25-2006, 03:56 PM
*yawn*

I can picture you sitting in my club. You're the guy that NO ONE talks to anymore except maybe a new girl that doesn't know you. And after about 5 or 10 minutes, she figures out you're a cheapass and ignores you permanently like the rest of us.
You occasionally try to win the favor of the new girls by sitting at their stage and smiling, tipping a few dollars and saying how hot she is. She'll figure it out though. We all have. And that is why you have the most miserable experience at the strip club, above everyone else, because you're full of shit, and holding onto that dollar so tight you think it's worth that 5 or 10 minutes of the new girls' time.

Go die.

BrunetteGoddess
06-29-2006, 01:05 PM
Hey, it saved a dancer from having to try to hustle you, therefore giving her time to find a custy who would actually spend on her.

Good job ;)

danijamesxxx
06-29-2006, 04:23 PM
Hah! No $hit, get a life.

Helle Hairpin
06-30-2006, 11:02 AM
lol @ 'i had a good week financially so I'm going to blow 30 bucks'